Transforming My Religious Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, fineeee." I pretended to be upset. I took the garbage to just outside the door, and waited for my mother to confess her true feelings about my cock.

"I WOULD WORSHIP THAT BEAUTIFUL FUCKING COCK! I WANT IT SO BADLY IM GETTING SOAKING WET JUST LOOKING AT IT! I NEED IT INSIDE OF ME!!!!" I opened the door, and walked back to the couch, trying not be too obvious that I was hard as a diamond after what my Mom just said about my cock.

"Was somebody shouting? I thought I heard something. " I asked.

"Oh, uhhhh, just these stupid pop up ads I think. They shout the most, um.... sinful, dirty things. So wrong." She lied.

"Hmmm, strange..." I said.

"Yeah, um I think that's enough, um computer time for one night. I need to pray and get some sleep. Goodnight baby!" She said with a kiss on my cheek, her huge tits brushing against my arm. She practically ran out for the room, grabbing for her Bible on her way to the bedroom.

CHRISTIAN MUSIC

This was certainly overkill, but I also started *subtly, (or not so subtly, she really needed the message spoon fed to her simple blonde brain) changing the lyrics in the Christian music she listened to.

I heard her singing "come for me (porn star screaming: OH GOD!), please come for me! I need you to come so badly! I'm on my knees, (OHohGOD), I need you, my body is yours! Come for me (OHMYGOD), you are my master, and I am your servant, just come for me (OHGOD) I know my place is on my knees, and I will prove myself to you (Oh GOD)."

I eventually replaced the drums with the slapping sounds from a rough porn video of a pornstar being fucked hard in the ass. She certainly didn't notice. Since my bigger scheme was not fully ready, and being a typical bored and horny teenager, one day I convinced my mom that there was a dance that went along with her favorite song.

"Yes mom, you have to close your eyes and get on your knees where a good Christian woman should always be."

After she closed her eyes, I played the song on a loop and took out my cock and stroked it right in front of her. "Remember, you can't open your eyes. Now uhhh, you have to sing the song so God can hear you! And uhhh, you have to pretend that you're churning butter for God like a pilgrim....like the churn is right in front of your face, and you have to bounce up and down while you churn the butter."

"Hmmm, that sounds kinda weird, but you always seem to be more hip than your Mom, haha."

"Yup, and then later, they even give out these salty uhhh butter treats at school. I will give you a few squirts in your mouth if you do a really good job singing!"

"Ooooh yumm!" She started getting really into it: "OH GOD, I need you to come for me, please!, OHMYGOD, I'm here on my knees for you begging, OHGODOHHHHHHHHHHHHHMmmmmmmmm, I am an empty vessel, please give me what I so desperately need. Please come for me...OHGOD, OHGOD OHGOD!"

"Wow, great job mom, that was really good! You sounded just like the singers saying "OHGOD"!

She blushed. "Thank you sweetie, I do my best. Um, honey, what's that sound?" She asked.

I was still jerking my cock off right in front of her. "Oh um, I was just practicing the drums from the song, and I just can't stop." "Oh, great! So do I get my salty treat now?" She asked?

"Welllll, you did a good job, but maybe work on the choreography, really get into that churning motion and try again from the verse: "I know I've been naughty..."

"Okay, Mr. Producer, hehehe." "I know I've been naughty, which is why I need you so badly, OHGOD! My mouth was made to serve you, OHGOD, and I can handle any load, OHMYGOD, please give me what I was made to receive...MMMMMMMOHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!"

"Wow mom, you're so talented! You could be a professional! You look great down there. Alright, now keep churning that butter and repeat that last verse, and I will give you your treat, eyes closed remember...."

I started jacking even harder, watching my mom's tits bouncing, as she "sang" just like the pornstar: "OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD, please come for me OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD PLEASE COME FOR MEEEEE! I couldn't hold out long before I blew an enormous load in her mouth.

"Soooo good, Mom, here comes your treat! Stick out your tongue!"

I came harder than I ever had. A lot of cum shot right down my Mom's throat, but even more ended up in her mouth, and all around her lips. I made sure to get a few spurts on her eyes in case she decided to open them prematurely.

"Ohffff my!!!" Was all she could say. Her mouth was full of so much sticky jizz.

"Alright Mom, now you gotta swallow all of it." My mom did exactly what she was told. "Wow, you sure gave me a lot of that sticky stuff, haha! But it tastes soooo good, I could eat that for every meal hahahaha."

"Uhhh, yeah I bet, haha. There is still some left in the container here. You should suck that out." I said, pushing my luck.

"Mmmmm, it's so yummy. I want every drop!" My mom eagerly sucked the last few drops of cum out of my cock.

As she licked my cum off her lips, she paused. "Um, sweetheart... this salty treat kinda tastes familiar..."

I quickly put my cock away, in case she tried to open her eyes, though they were pretty well plastered closed.

"I can't place the flavor, but I feel like I've had this before...a long time ago. This is much sweeter though...hmmmm." She continued cleaning her face with her fingers and licking my cum off them, clearly deep in thought.

"That's weird...maybe the company that makes the candy changed the formula or something...anyway... great job again! Did you have fun?" I asked, trying to distract her from realizing she was eagerly gulping down her son's jizz from her face.

"Oh yes, Honey. That was the most fun I have had in a very long time! When I was bouncing there, and singing, and especially when I got all that sticky treat in my mouth and down my throat, I don't know why, but it felt like what I was doing was exactly right. Like I was made to do that, ya know? That probably sounds silly..."

"No Mom, that doesn't sound silly at all. You looked like you were having a great time, and I'll be honest, you looked absolutely stunning when you took that huge load of, ummm candy in your mouth, and now with that candy all over your face. Wow! You're my mom and all, but oh my gosh! You've never looked so gorgeous."

My Mom blushed deep red. "Oh...you are a charmer... You know just how to treat a woman like me... You're going to make some lucky lady very happy someday..." My Mom gave me a playful wink as she walked away to finish cleaning herself, still riding high, with a huge smile on her cum-covered face.

"Yes, Mom, I think I will... very soon." I thought to myself.

PRESENT DAY

When she came home from church today, I knew my Mom was ready for the last part of my plan...

"...Actually mom, while you were at church, I was reading this interesting ancient religious text..." I held up an old leather-bound dictionary, knowing she wouldn't question it.

"Oh really?" She replied, clearly interested.

"Yes, so there is a passage in here about accepting yourself for who you really are, and if you do this "self-acceptance sacrament", Jesus will give you what you want most in the world.

Her eyes lit up. "Wow! That is amazing! Jesus will give me anything I want? She thought for a moment, and frowned. "Well, what if what I want most I the world would be a sin?"

"Oh Mom, that is the beauty of this sacrament, if you truly accept yourself for who you are, God will forgive your sins until the end of time."

She perked up instantly. "Oh Honey!!! That's so great! So what do I have to do???"

She sat down on the couch and was bouncing up and down with excitement. I couldn't help but notice her massive tits bouncing under her dress, and the way she was instinctively licking her lips.

"Okay, so the first thing you need to do is get into a praying position." She obediently got down on her knees in front of me in the living room. The sight of my mother kneeling in front of me, still bouncing and licking her lips caused my dick to get hard in my jeans, but in her excitement, my mom didn't seem to notice.

I got up and grabbed a large glass full of mostly 151 proof liquor and some grape drink powder, and told her: "the first part of the sacrament is to drink this wine. This is special wine from Italy, so it may taste different from other wine." I stood over her with my crotch in her face, and took the glass and poured as much as I could into her mouth. She swallowed most of the liquid before coughing.

"Sorry, sweetie. That is SOME wine! Hehe..."

"That's okay, Mom, but you will need to finish your wine before we continue the sacrament." She tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out like she was on Spring Break, and I poured the rest of the glass into her mouth. She swallowed without complaint.

"The next step in the sacrament is to honor the man of the house." (I was sort of buying time here while the liquor dulled my Mom's senses.) "As you know, since dad is gone, I am the man of the house. And the Bible says that as a woman, you must be submissive and obey me."

"Well sure, but..." She protested.

"Silence!" I shouted. "You will not talk back to the man of the house." "Now, you should think of me as you did Dad. What did you call dad, your pet name for him?" By now my Mom was swaying slightly on her knees.

"Daddy?" She said, slightly blushing.

"Okay, from now on, I would like you to call me Daddy, exactly how you would with Dad."

"I'm not shurrr..." She was starting to slur her words.

"I do not want to hear that, I want to hear, 'yes, Daddy', understood?" I said sternly.

She looked up me from between my legs, and said "yesh, Daddy." She gave a pouty playful frown afterward.

Now, for the sacrament to work, you need to give up your control of yourself. This is easy, I just need to bind your arms behind your back.

"Mmkayyy, hehe... my mom was beginning to get giggly from the booze. I quickly tied her wrists behind her back with rope. This made her chest stick out, but she was completely oblivious to the fact that I was staring directly at her tits.

"Now what!?" She asked loudly.

"In order to completely give up control to Jesus, you need to give up control of your sight." I then placed a blindfold over her eyes.

"Ooooo, it's dark, hahaHA."

"Now mom, in order to fully give up control of yourself, you need to shed your earthly robes"

"My what???" She replied confused. I took, a pair of scissors and cut her dress from her neckline, down to the bottom, and cut her bra right in the middle. My jaw dropped as her gorgeous tits were finally released.

"Heyyyy, iffff I didn't know better, I would think you were trying....trying to do something sexual with your mother. Bahahaha! I don't....think *hiccup* you should be seeing your mother like thishhh...."

"Mom! This is a Christian sacrament. There is nothing inappropriate going on...." I pretended to be offended while I took my 9 inch, rock hard, girthy cock out and started furiously jacking off, inches from her face and perfect tits.

"I know, I know... I'm sorry, sweetie. Let's get back to the sacrament." She said.

"Well, the next part of the sacrament is to confess your sins, and accept yourself for who you are. Mother, have you had any impure thoughts recently?"

She thought for a moment, fighting through the drunken fog, "yes..." She said sullenly.

"What have you had impure thoughts about?" I asked.

"It's embarrassing to talk about with my son..." She whispered.

"Mother, remember, you shouldn't think about me as your son, think about me as the man of the house."

"Yes, Daddy..." She replied obediently.

"Now, tell me about your impure thoughts."

"Well, I just can't stop thinking about....big penises..." She whispered again, blushing. She would have hid her face if her hands were not bound.

"Interesting...now, I'm sure when you're thinking about 'big penises' you are using other words and images in your head right?"

"Yes, Daddy." She replied reluctantly.

"You probably call them something dirty or naughty like, 'huge fucking cocks', right?" She blinked, startled at the crude words being used.

"Honey, you shouldn-"

I interrupted: "Mom, part of the sacrament is being open and honest with your thoughts, and who you are. If you aren't open and honest, the sacrament won't work, and you won't get what you most desire in the world.

She perked up, and tried to steady herself from swaying. "Now, when you're fantasizing, you have been thinking filthy, impure thoughts about huge fucking cocks, right?"

"Yes, Daddy. I can't help it!" She replied.

"What specifically have you been fantasizing about?"

"Well, I just haven't had sex in so long, and I would really like to have exciting intercourse with a big pen-, I mean big cock."

"Mother, I am sure your fantasies do not include words like "intercourse." "I want you to be honest with your words. You dream about getting fucked hard and deep by a massive cock, right?"

"Y-yes, Daddy." She said hesitantly.

"I didn't hear that, Mom."

"Yes, Daddy!" "Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes, I dream every fucking night about getting fucked hard and deep by a massive cock!" She said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, Mom. And what else do you fantasize about?" I asked.

"Ummm, I want to drink all of the, uh semen."

"So, you want to suck down all the cum from a massive cock like a good little slut?"

Her head sunk down, "yes, Daddy."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, this is all about accepting who you really are, how God made you." She smiled, much less embarrassed. I grabbed her huge tits and pushed them together.

"Sweetie, thosh are my b-breasts. I don't th-"

"Shhhh..." I cut her off. "Mom, this is part of the sacrament...wow, these are actually natural tits!" I was shocked that her enormous, perky tits were not fake. You know what men want to do to you when they see these huge tits, right?"

"Um, yes Daddy."

"What do they want to do you, Mom?" I asked.

"They want to stick their hard cocks between them, and fuck them hard, Daddy."

"Wow, very good, Mom. What else do they want to do?"

"They want to blow their loads all over my huge fucking tits, Daddy."

"Excellent, right again. And what else do they want to do to your tits?"

"I dunno, Daddmmmmuungggh" I began playing with her sensitive nipples. From

my spy camera, I knew that she enjoyed her nipples being pinched.

"They want to play with your nipples, and make you squirm like a slut."

"Unnnf, that is true, but...you're my son an-"

"And Mom, God appears to have given you very sensitive nipples on these huge tits. There would be no point in that if God did not want these tits to be played with."

"That make sense, oooof, but baby you shouldn't..."

"Mom, why do you think God gave you these huge tits?"

"I, I dunno...mmmmmmf" She replied.

"Well, God does everything for a reason, right? If God wanted you to be uptight and prudish, he wouldn't have given you a magnificent rack like this, right?"

"Right, Daddy."

"For the next part of the sacrament. You need to tell God, honestly, what do you want more than anything in the world?" I asked, twisting her nipple hard just as she was about to answer.

"Unnnnnnnnff, I want a man with a massive cock, and I want to be his personal fucktoy. I want to worship his cock, mmmm OH fuck!, and he would use me however he wanted. I would do anything he asked. ANYTHING at all. He could fuck my throat, fuck me hard in the ass, whatever!" She seemed surprised at the filth coming out of her own mouth.

"Thank you, Mom. Doesn't it feel good to be honest with who you are?"

"Yesss, Daddy." She nodded, and started rubbing her legs together in excitement.

"Mom, be honest with yourself. You are a dirty little cumslut, and you just want to be fucked hard by a huge cock and swallow all the cum, right?"

"Yes, yes, yeshhhh" She replied.

"And be honest, it doesn't matter who the man is, as long as he has a huge cock, you want to worship that cock right?"

"Yes, I don't care who, I just want that big fucking cock!"

"You are the biggest cumslut in the world, and you want to prove that every single day to a man with a huge cock." "Omyfuckinggodyespleaseeeeee." She was starting to fidget to provide any release to her aching pussy.

Playing with my mom's huge tits, and hearing her talk about getting fucking and drinking cum, I almost shot my load right in her face. Precum had started dripping from the bulbous head of my cock, and several drops fell on my Mom's massive tits.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Oh um, just some candle wax...candles are part of the ceremony..."

"Oh, that makes sense!" She said without really thinking about it.

"Now Mom, we have established that what you want more than anything in the world is to be a faithful cumsucking whore to a man, ANY man with a monster cock that the Lord gives you, and do anything he desires, right?"

"Yes, Daddy that is the only way I will ever be happy, I need that big fucking cock!" She replied.

"In order for the sacrament to work, you need to make a solemn promise to God. You need to promise, if Lord hears your prayer and provides you with ANY man with a massive cock, that you will worship that cock, and act as that man's personal fucktoy. You will do whatever the man desires, and be empty of other desires other than pleasing the man. Do you so promise? And remember you cannot take back this promise. You must swear to God, which as you know, cannot be broken."

"YES, OH GOD. PLEASE, I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL WORSHIP WHATEVER MAN'S HUGE FUCKING COCK, AND ACT AS HIS PERSONAL FUCKTOY, I WILL DO WHATEVER HE DESIRES!!! JUST PLEASEEEEE GIVE ME A BIG FUCKING COCK!" She was filled with religious ferver, and getting really caught up in the "sacrament."

"Mother, one last thing before God will determine whether or not to answer your prayer, you need to demonstrate that you have really accepted your new role. You need to prove that you really are going to worship this man's huge cock. I want you to pretend that the man with the massive cock is standing right in front of you, he just wipped out all 9 inches of rock hard meaty cock from his pants and it is starring you right in the face."

At this description my mom was drooling, and licking her lips. She automatically stuck out her tongue and mimed a loving tease of a cockhead with her tounge, licking the imaginary shaft from the base to the tip, and then deepthroating the entire length of the cock.

"Oh wow, Mom! I think it is working! Keep going I think the Lord is going to grant your prayer!" She started miming even more aggressively like she was forcing the cock down her throat as fast as she could.

"Keep going Mom, really show how you will worship that fucking cock!" She mimed like she was aggressively choking herself to the hilt of the cock, and licking the imaginary balls at the same time.

"Mom!, it's a miracle, the Lord has provided you with a man with a huge cock! Show him how you will worship that cock like the biggest cumslut in the world!"

At that point, I stuck the head of my cock right in my Mom's eager mouth.

"Ofmygahd...ehthrullyhppend" She tried to speak with my cock in her mouth. I pulled it out for a second and started rubbing the full length on her face so she could feel the size.

"Oh wow, sir, you have a huge fucking cock! This is the biggest cock I have ever felt. I promise, I wi-" I forced my cock down her throat before she could continue. I roughly facefucked her, and could see her makeup streaming down from under the blindfold.

Her bright red lipstick was being smeared around her mouth. While I held my cock in her throat, I pulled off her blindfold. Her eyes looked up through tears and looked equally shocked and confused.