Transgender Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long they all got up to leave, the tall woman leading the way, followed by the brunette, then my cute little blonde and finally the oriental girl. I was on the point of throwing all caution to the wind, jumping out of my seat, and somehow forcing them to take me along, but then something surprised me. As Tracey passed my table she dropped a napkin. I have no idea why my mind concluded that "Hello, I noticed you dropped your napkin!" was the key to my acceptance in the group, but I was ready to give it a go, and just as I was about to call to her, she chose that precise moment to briefly turn her head back and smile at me. And what a smile it was; it stopped me in my tracks and I just stood and stared as the group left. I leaned down to pick up the napkin to discover there was something written on it. I hoped and prayed it would be her phone number, but when I opened it up the writing said simply, Be here next week.

Almost as soon as they had closed the door, the waitress came over to take my empty cup. "Did you see that?" she asked me, and there was more disbelief than anything else in her tone.

"See what?" I replied, casually, feigning my ignorance of what had been happening at the Tiger's Table, as it were.

"Those women with that girl," she said, as though I should be just as stunned as she.

"What about them?" I asked innocently.

"Didn't you see the way they were touching her?" she said, and added, "It was disgusting!" in a slightly louder voice, but, oddly, with no real conviction. "Groping a young girl like that, and in a public place too! It's a disgrace! If they hadn't left on their own I would have asked them to leave!" she told me. Her tone, and the way she kept so doggedly pressing the point, I rather thought she was fishing for information.

Her name was Amanda, and she was the only regular waitress I was aware of, having been here for at least as long as I had been working for Alf. She was something of a looker herself, an observation which may or may not have factored into my frequently choosing to do my proofing here. She was taller than me, and perhaps a tiny bit too generously proportioned for my personal taste, but quite a looker none the less. If these women *were* recruiting lesbian partners it wouldn't surprise me if they had tried to get Amanda conscripted into their wicked little group at some time.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't notice," I lied, though I had no real reason to at that time. Perhaps a part of me suspected she was angling for tips on how to get herself an invite into the club, and though I wasn't sure myself on that point, I wasn't about to give her a leg up and a try for Tracey's attentions! Certainly not before I fully explored all the possibilities suggested by her traffic-stopping smile.

"Oh," she said, sounding slightly puzzled. "I thought that was what you went over to talk to them about."

"No, sorry. I was working," I told her, and in hindsight, I'm sure she found that excuse every bit as believable as Alf's secretary did his "I'm thinking" gambit. But as she turned away I looked again at the note that my cute little blonde sweetheart had thoughtfully dropped for me, I smiled to myself and Amanda's buy-in to my feeble story no longer mattered.

If it was at all humanly possible, I would be here next week. I only had one appointment and that was with my accountant. Surely I could shift that if need be. "Today is Thursday, but I can't be sure if she meant 'Next Thursday' or 'One day next week'. I'll call Peter and change the appointment anyway," I thought. I'd camp out in the cafè every day next week and live off of their tea and biscuits if I had to. I couldn't risk missing my little cutie, could I? I couldn't stop thinking about her. That sweet little face, those sparkling eyes and the pretty, turned-up nose. Her incredible smile suggested so much more than common civility; I imagined her lovely, firm, breasts in my hands, against my skin, against my lips. I wanted to kiss her, to feel our tongues intertwine and hold her naked body against mine.

I was getting wet just thinking about her. Wetter, I should say, as I recalled the extremely delicious sight of her earlier sexual torment at the hands of her table-mates, and the tingling that vision had inspired in my panties. I dreamily packed up my things to leave. "I should go home and take a cold shower," I thought, "or maybe I'll just go to bed and hug my pillow, and imagine my cute little girlfriend cuddling up to me." My mind went further, conjuring up ideas that my pillow, if it could, would consider borderline assault, and I decided that before I got too excited, I should leave.

"Bye, luv!" I called to Amanda, and even that brief courtesy, in my current state, caused the waitress to suddenly appear in my thoughts as a stand-in for my soon-to-be-abused pillow.

"Bye," she called back. "See you next week?" she added. It sounded more of a question than I had expected, and I turned to look at her.

She looked slightly sad and I couldn't figure why, but I called back, "Try and stop me!" I was thinking about the blonde girl again as I said it, but as soon as the words had left my mouth she smiled back at me. "Hmmm, curious..." I thought, but then foolishly put it out of my mind.