Transgirl SPH by Friend

Story Info
Transgirl with a tiny cock gets humiliated by her friend.
1.7k words
4.39
19.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and consenting.

*~*

I was sat home, alone in bed watching porn on my tablet computer. It was around 2pm on a lazy Saturday afternoon in July. My curtains were drawn shut but the window was open, allowing a light breeze into the otherwise stuffy room. My pink flowery curtains lightly blew as I scrolled through various videos looking for something good. I was around eighteen or nineteen at the time, slightly larger build with D-cup boobs and long brunette hair. I had come out a few years prior as transgender and had a lot of support from my family, who I still lived with. I continued scrolling, my cock beginning to soften from the boredom of looking for a decent video to watch.

"Ugh, why do they all have such big cocks" I thought to myself, a little ashamed at my own size.

Before my transition, I had a nice, girthy 6 inch cock. Not the biggest in the world but certainly average. Now, after hormones, I had a small, 4 inch shame. I wasn't too upset at what had happened to my previously impressive penis, the benefits of hormones outweighed the negatives. I couldn't help but miss what I used to have swinging between my legs though.

I switched off the tablet and threw it down on to the bed before getting up. My lower half was naked and perfectly shaved, on top I wore a short, strappy vest. I knew that my parents and older sister had left for a shopping trip in the city - one that I had no real desire to go on, it would just be shopping for my sister's new shoes. I yawned and stretched before opening my door and making my way out of my room. I grabbed a pair of wireless headphones, put them on and started listening to music. I went into the bathroom to clean up as well as to pee.

I got downstairs and into the kitchen. Our kitchen was medium sized, with a small table and seats around it. I grabbed some food and began to eat, stood with my back facing the door. That was my first mistake. I ate my good and turned around to see my friend Mia. Mia was short, perhaps 5'6 and had long, curly ginger hair. She was also trans and basically helped me learn everything I needed to know. She had never seen me naked however, until now. I threw my headphones off, startled. Mia looked down and I quickly covered my crotch with my left hand.

"Sorry," I uttered "I didn't hear you come in."

"Sorry, I knocked," Mia replied "I didn't mean to just wander in like this."

"That's okay," I responded "I didn't expect anyone to visit."

"And there's me thinking you out on that little display all for me," giggled Mia.

"Little display?" I asked, confused about what she was referring to.

"y'know," Mia hinted, holding her forefinger and thumb up in a pinching gesture "your little display."

Mia had now not only seen my dick but she was opening mocking it.

"Oh, I see," I replied "I'm not like hard or anything and besides hormones shrink it, you know that."

"That's true," agreed Mia "how about you show me your big display then?"

I removed my hand from my crotch to reveal my shrivelled 2 inch cock. I began to gently caress it to coax it to its full size, about 4 inches long and 5 inches thick.

"See," I spoke pointing at my cock "a big display."

Mia laughed.

"That's your 'big display'," she giggled "that thing?"

"Well hormones cause shrinking," I replied only to be cut off.

"Hormones only shrink dicks if they're small to begin with," Mia chuckled "let me show you."

Mia unbuckled her belt and let her jeans fall to the floor. She reached into her white panties and pulled out a huge, thick cock. It was probably around 8 or 9 inches in length and as thick as my wrist. My jaw dropped.

"But you're a shower right" I complained further, embarrassed at the situation "I'm a grower so I start small and get bigger."

"You clearly don't get bigger," Mia laughed, stroking her monster "you go from like 2 inches to what... three?"

"Erm, four actually," I replied, my cheeks shining red from embarrassment.

"Oh so I missed out one inch, what difference does it make to a little shrimp like that anyway," Mia laughed, starting to get mean "my cock is eight and a half inches. More than double that... Thing. And that includes any 'shrinkage' as you put it."

Mia continued to stroke her impressive cock, causing it to tense up and harden in her petite, manicured hand. It looked so out of place, a petite , short trans girl with a huge cock.

"So tell me," Mia spoke "how big was it before it shrunk?"

"suh... " I cleared my throat "six inches."

"Oh so you've always had a tiny dick," she stated, holding back laughter "want to feel a real cock? Not that tiny cocklette."

I moistened my mouth and nodded slowly. Mia took my hand and placed it around her throbbing womanhood. My eyes widened as I felt the smooth, pulsing cock in my hand.

"I've always wanted to feel what a little shrimp dick is like," Mia laughed, grabbing my small, hard cock.

I stated at her beautiful cock as she began batting mine. She gently hit it a couple of times.

"When I go out I worry people can see my cock through my pants," Mia spoke "I guess when you're that small it's no worry."

Mia moved in close and pressed her cock alongside mine to compare.

"four inches," Mia giggled a little "was someone lying? That's nowhere near half my size."

"M...maybe less," I uttered.

"How much less?" Mia questioned.

"it's three and a half," I spoke, embarrassed and ashamed.

"three and half... Three and a..." Mia burst out laughing "That's not even a fucking cock at this point. I think that my ex girlfriend had a bigger clit than you have a cock."

Mia carried on laughing as I held on to her third leg, it lightly bouncing in my hand as she chuckled.

"How about we have some fun with it?" Mia chuckled.

I nodded and lead Mia, still half naked, up to my bedroom.

Mia commanded me to remove my top, exposing my boobs. Then she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. With a quick flash she'd taken a photo of me completely nude. She tapped at her phone as I protested before showing the screen. She had uploaded the picture to an infamous penis rating website which was well known for its harsh reviewers. Her phone buzzed.

"Ah, first comment," Mia laughed.

Mia's phone buzzed again.

"'How pathetic, if I had that little thing I'd be too embarrassed to even get naked'," Mia giggled.

Mia began to stroke her cock, staring at mine.

"What's this?" Mia asked, gesturing towards her womanhood.

"That's your cock," I replied.

"And that... Thing," Mia spoke, scrunching her face in disgust.

"M... My cock," I replied.

"No, no," Mia spoke, harshly "This is a cock, what do you have?"

"I... I," I stuttered, not wanting to say the words but knowing the truth "I... I have a little clitty."

"That's right," said Mia in a patronising tone "and little clitties get locked up. Give me your cage, I know you have it still."

I fumbled around in my wardrobe before producing a pink cock cage that Mia had bought me as a joke gift some years back. Some joke it has turned into. Mia took the cage and locked my small cocklette in it before attaching the key to her necklace.

"That's more like it," Mia chuckled "tiny clitties get locked away, they don't deserve to be used."

Mia's phone buzzed.

"'Deserves to be caged, tiny shrimp dick', well looks like I beat the commenter to it," Mia laughed. She grabbed the cage and gently tapped it around, my tiny peepee getting hard and bulging through the holes of the tight cage. Mia placed her hand in my head and gently pushed me to my knees. I knew my place. I wrapped my hands around her huge, throbbing cock and took a deep breath before swallowing her red, engorged head. She moaned as I swirled my tongue across her huge, sensitive tip.

"You see," Mia spoke between moans "your tiny excuse for a cock probably can't even feel pleasure. A real cock like the one you are currently sucking... That can feel pleasure."

I let out a little 'mhm' noise while continuing to please Mia. My jaw and lips could barely stretch enough to fit her all in, even then it was just the head. I sucked until she pulled her hips back, her cock dripping with precum and saliva.

"Stand up," she barked at me.

I rose to my feet and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her cock. I took the hint and began to jerk her off with big, long motions up and down her throbbing, thick shaft. Before long she was moaning, ready to cum. She grabbed my caged clitty and held it up. She let out a womanly grunt as her cock spurted the first few drops of cum onto my caged cocklette. I could feel her not juices dribble through the holes in the cage and onto my peepee. Her glorious womanhood sprayed a few more pumps of her thick, creamy load onto my cage before it flopped into its flaccid 8 inch state.

"Is it time to release you?" Mia taunted, playing with the key on her necklace.

"Please release me," I begged "Please let me cum too."

"Well," Mia released the key, letting it dangle before tucking it back away "little clitties can't feel pleasure, they're too small for that. Only real cocks feel pleasure so I think we leave that where it is."

Mia pulled her jeans up, buttoned herself and left my room and the house. Leaving my tiny cocklette drenched in her juices, throbbing against the sides of the cage and needing to cum.