Transition into a New Lifestyle

Story Info
One woman's journey from the piercing parlor to group sex.
7.2k words
4.67
8.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story has a lot about piercings in it. So much so, I wasn't sure if I should put it in fetish or group sex. If you dig them, enjoy. If you aren't into piercings, it's probably best to skip this one.

It all started because we were empty nesters. At 45 and 46, our youngest was off to college, and suddenly found ourselves completely alone in a large two story house with 5 bedrooms. All of a sudden the house that had once been so full of laughter rang hollow. It felt ghostly and sad. We needed something else in our lives to hold us together besides the kids. Something we could do together and get excited about.

We tried traveling. We went to Europe and saw our friends more. I tried to get excited about golf and going to the gym, which were my husband's hobbies, but I couldn't really get into them. He in turn tried to like art and ballet, but it sort of fell flat. We were living together but felt like strangers that didn't have anything in common, and I hated it.

That was when I started fantasizing about doing something crazy. Something nobody would ever think I would do, like getting a body piercing. I knew my husband would freak out, and he would probably think I had lost my mind doing such a thing. It was out of my character as a white, upper class woman who taught dance lessons and was on the board of the city ballet, but it fascinated me. Truthfully speaking, it always had, I'd just never thought I would bring that particular fantasy out into the daylight.

Then, one night my husband and I watched a porn together where a beautiful blonde with pierced nipples shared a cock with a petite brunette. In fact, I had noticed that a lot of the videos we watched together featured women with piercings, especially when my husband picked them.

"What do you think of pierced nipples?" I asked after he had blown a load in my mouth and we had turned off the TV. I was trying to act as though I didn't care what his response would be.

"You'd never do it." he said.

"You don't think?" I asked, my heart starting to pound a little.

"Come on, you're not the type." he said, rolling over.

I didn't say anything. He was right. It most certainly was not in my character. I did have my ears pierced, but that was all. I was very buttoned up and straight laced. I had taught dance classes for years, and I had thought pierced nipples wouldn't really work under a leotard, but the more I told myself I didn't want them, the more I did. Besides, I could easily hide them from the parents of the kids I taught. I would just have to wear more padding, or some kind of pasties, I reasoned.

"But do you like them?" I asked, not giving up.

"I can take them or leave them." he said. There was a shrug in his voice. "Why are you asking?"

"I don't know. I won't be having more kids." I said slowly, "and I have always thought they were sort of edgy and attractive. What do you think? Could I pull it off?"

He turned to face me, then reached out his hand and jiggled one of my breasts, trying to imagine a ring through the tender flesh. "You could always take them out if you didn't like them" he said. "But wouldn't you want to start small? Maybe get a belly ring first? That's a hard core piercing, don't you think?" he said, but I could tell he was getting excited. He moved his hand to his cock to show me how it affected him, even only moments after orgasm. I moaned, and rubbed his erection and inserted it into my pussy.

.................................................

Over the next few days, I did a lot of research on nipple piercings. I had thought a lot about it in the past, but never with the express intent of doing it. Now that I really thought I might go through with it, I read descriptions and watched videos of the procedure and what to look for in a place to do it. I even researched after care, and while the time to take them to heal seemed ridiculously long, the next saturday, I booked an appointment.

I drove an hour out of my way to get it done, by myself. It may seem silly, but I didn't want anybody to recognize me and I wanted to do it as a surprise for my husband. He had gone golfing that morning, then would be at a car show, so I knew he wouldn't be back until at least mid afternoon. I would have plenty of time to drive there, get it done, then come back.

I drove up to a place called "Etched in Ink" and parked. My legs felt like jelly when I walked in, but I didn't want to back out. I really wanted to. I couldn't let the fantasy fester any longer. I needed to get it done.

It turned out the piercer was incredible. I had chosen a female to do it named Lisa, thinking I would be more comfortable, and it turned out to be the case. She had a warm friendly smile, dark bouncy hair and a tattoo sleeve, but most of all, she seemed kind and caring, and intent on making me comfortable..

"Oh you'll love them!" she said excitedly. "I got mine done about 5 years ago, and it's been totally worth it." she said, and pulled up her top to show me her perky breasts that had gold bars through her pink flesh. I told her I thought they were gorgeous, and I was fascinated, looking at the first pierced nipples I had ever seen up close and personal. She then pulled down her top again,and then said "So this is the jewelry you want?" indicating the straight pure gold barbell I had selected, going on the advice from the lady at the front desk.

"Yep. Those are the ones." I said, starting to freak out, just a little.

"Ok, well. Go ahead and take your shirt off, and lay back." she directed.

I did as she asked, taking off my loose fitting t-shirt with no bra, knowing I wouldn't want to wear anything binding after it was done.

Lisa's back was turned tending to something on the piercing cart, but when I was bare breasted, she turned and smiled.

"You have such beautiful boobs!" she said, looking at them. "And you're so in shape! " She said with appreciation. "I try to get to the gym, you know what I'm saying, but I don't look like that." she said. I laughed and told her I was a lifelong dancer.

"Ok," she said, getting back to the task at hand. "I think a 14 gauge should be fine, and maybe 3/4 inch." she said, then grabbed a ruler to confirm.. She then rolled the nipple in her fingers, and I realized how sensual it felt, as she fondled my breasts a little. I really liked it, but suppressed a moan, then she grabbed a marker and placed a dot on either side of the nipple on each breast. I felt like she may have been touching my breasts a little more than was necessary, but never having had it done before, I wasn't sure. I knew I liked it though, and felt my pussy tingle.

"Does this look good?" she asked. "Go stand up and look in the mirror." She directed sweetly pointing to a mirror on the wall. I stood, examining the dots from all angles and decided she had done a good job with placing where the jewelry would go.

After I lay back down, she grabbed a clamp. "Ok, this is always the worst part." she said, affixing it to my left nipple.

Oh my God, it hurt, but very soon after she said "Take a deep breath." then in a softer voice. "This is going to be so worth it." I closed my eyes tight, a second later, it was done.

"Ok, one down!" she said "you alright?" I told her I was, and told her to go ahead and do it before I chickened out. "She went right to the other side and pierced the second one, which did indeed hurt worse than the first, which was what I had read over and over online from people who had done it before me.

"Just lay back for a few minutes." she said, and realized she looked slightly worried. I realized from her perspective, I must have been displaying signs of fainting, but I actually felt ok.

"Compared to breast feeding, the pain wasn't all that bad." I joked, but it was kind of true. My nipples had likely been desensitized, at least a little from breastfeeding three kids.

"Ha!" she said. "I wouldn't know about that. I'm not a mom, and probably never will be, but I think they look super hot." she said, and then took out a hand mirror so I could see them while in my reclining state.

They did look great. I couldn't believe how good they looked, actually. Finally I had done it. I had gotten my nipples pierced, and I loved them. Suddenly I wished I had gotten them done long before.

"Thank you so much!" I told her.

"Ok, you do look a little freaked out, so just sit here for a little while, ok?" she said, though I thought she was being really cautious. "I'll bring you some water."

I did lay back for a while, and thought about how I had let this girl handle my breasts. I had never had another woman touch them before, and that had been the hottest part about it, really. I thought about her breasts too. I wondered what it would have been like to roll them around in my hand and kiss them. I wondered if she was into girls, and if she slept with them. She said she didn't have kids, so maybe.

She came back with a bottle of spring water and I asked some questions about follow-up, even though I had done extensive research.. How long it took for the nipples to heal, and how I should be washing them with antibacterial soap, soaking them in salt water and for how long etc.

"Is the jewelry easy to change once they are healed?' I asked, thinking of all the cute nipple shields and jewelry I had seen online and couldn't wait to try.

"Oh yeah." she said, pulling up her shirt again. "I'll show you." she said, and I watched while she unscrewed a ball on the side of her nipple and pulled out the ring. I couldn't believe how amazingly normal her breast looked without the piercing in.

"It's super easy." she said, and then put the barbell back in. "You can't go for very long without jewelry though." she said. "They close up fast. Even if they are fully healed, you can't go for more than about a week, so just know that up front."

We sat and talked a little longer about how I wanted to surprise my husband, and how I hoped to inject a little excitement into our lives and then I suppose when the color returned to my face she said "Ok, well, I want to see you back in about a month, just to make sure you're doing ok and the piercing is healing. You definitely have some of the most beautiful breasts and terrific body " she said. "And that blonde hair too, wow!" she said, building me up. "You're husband is going to be so excited"

"I bet you say that to everyone." I said, but she just laughed and looked at me. I wasn't sure at the time, but I thought something might have passed between us. Maybe. I was probably reading too much into it, getting turned on by someone so willing to give me compliments.

When I got back home and in the privacy of my own bedroom, I took off my top and looked at my newly bejeweled breasts. My nice, full round breasts were pierced. Lisa was right. I did have nice boobs. They were smaller than hers at around a B cup, but the piercings really enhanced them. I had been even more turned on by the way Lisa had touched and fondled them during the procedure. I wondered what it would feel like to have her hands on my other parts as well. How hot it would be for her to fondle my vagina, and maybe even lick it. It made me wonder what other piercings she might have, and that turned me on too.

I had never really fantasized about women before, but there had been something about Lisa. Her sexy, somewhat husky voice, her tattoos, and the compliments she gave and the way she spoke about tattoos and piercings as though she had been discussing the weather.

I realized my pussy was starting to get wet for the second time that day, and I felt so sexy and wanton.

When I looked up, I realized my husband had come home and was staring at me from behind as I gazed at myself in the mirror over the bureau. He looked at me with lust, and something overcame his tanned and handsome features that was animalistic. He wanted me, and it turned me on to see him that way.

"Oh my God, you did it." he said, coming up behind me and putting his hands on my waist. He then rubbed his hard cock, clothed by his golfing shorts, against my butt. "Can I touch them?" he asked, starting to reach for them, but I explained he couldn't for a few months at least as they needed to heal. "Well, I can look at them anyway, and they are sexy as hell." he said, and I ground my but into his crotch area, and looked how hot my piercings looked with my very appreciative man behind me.

His hands migrated to underneath my breasts and he moaned and gathered them in his hands without touching the nipples. He then sort of gathered them together, his eyes shiny with approval as he clearly enjoyed watching them move as he giggled at them.

At that moment, I sort of wondered what Lisa's much larger breasts would look like in his hands. How they would move and how sexy it would be to touch or lick her nipples myself, and watch my husband do it.

A few moments later, my husband took his hands from under my freshly pierced tits and pulled down my skirt.

I was more fired up and wet than I had ever been in my life, wanting to get fucked by my husband. "You're an edgy bitch now, aren't you." Don whispered in my ear. "Did a guy do it? Did you get off on him feeling your boobs?" he asked as he thrust himself into me.

"No, a girl." I said with a wry smile. "A girl was touching my breasts, and I liked it." I whispered and somehow, just admitting it to my husband made my pussy go into overdrive. I thrust my head back, and pushed back as hard as I could against his hot dick.

He thrust into me, and I kept whimpering for more and more cock, wanting it harder, deeper and faster until I couldn't take it anymore, and came hard on his dick, letting out all the pent up sexual tension that had been building up inside me from that morning up until now.

"Oooh, fuck!" he said loudly as my vagina contracted around him, and then his cock erupted inside of me as I stood bent over the dresser.

"Oh my God." I said, coming down from my high, pulling down my skirt, and going over to the bed to sit and calm down from such an intense experience.

"Do they hurt?" my husband asked, wanting to get the details now that he had gotten the first bit of pleasure from my nipple piercings.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I said, honestly. "Right now, I'd say they feel raw, but I'm sure they will heal up and I can just play with them and enjoy them." I told him. "The girl who did them showed me hers. She got them 5 years ago, and they looked perfect. I'll see her again in a few weeks to make sure they are healing alright."

"Hmm." he said. "She did a good job," he told me. "Tell her I approve when you go for the follow up, " he told me.

Over the next weeks, my husband and I had sex a lot more than we had in a long time, and my nipples were super sensitive from the piercing. It was like the piercing had reinvigorated our sex life. After about three weeks, I let him fuck my breasts, and he came all over them twice in one night. It was like we were a new couple in love. It seemed to drive him crazy when I wore shirts to sleep in that showed my piercings, and he loved it when I reminded him of what lay under my shirt in public. How I couldn't wait to change the jewelry, and let him see my bare breasts with lacy sexy underwear and half bras.

I think mostly, he liked that I was such a conservative girl, and nobody would ever suspect that under my classic style suits, dresses, shoes and accessories, I had holes in my nipples. I even thought about adding to my look by getting a small tattoo by my pussy, or getting my belly button pierced, and Dan seemed to heartily approve.

When I finally went to my follow up appointment with Lisa, she was thrilled with how my nipple piercings were healing up.

"They look fantastic!" she said, and touched my boobs with her whole hand, turning me on. "You're doing such a great job taking care of them too. Did your husband like them?" she asked, arching her eyebrow.

I laughed. "He thinks they are amazing!" I said, "Thank you. He wanted me to be sure and tell you what a great job you did."

She beamed. "Well, the after care is key." she said, and then I approached her about the idea of getting a belly ring, and/or a tattoo to complete the look.

"Oh, I knew you'd be back for more." she said, and gave me another megawatt smile. "Do you have an idea for a tattoo?" she asked.

"Well, no. But I was thinking of something on the hip." I said.

"Ok, well, as you know a tattoo is like marriage, and a piercing is a mistress. I just mean that you can take a piercing out and nobody will ever know you had it, but a tattoo on the other hand is for life, so be sure you're sure." she then paused and added "Says the girl with the tattoo sleeve and several back tattoos."

"Are you glad you got yours?" I asked her.

"There are a few I don't like, but I mostly dig them. I think you want a traditional look though, right? Something small and kinda classy?"

"Yeah, I don't know yet. I guess I'll think more about it, but let's do the belly button."

"That sounds great." she said, and then got everything ready to pierce my belly saying she didn't want me to have to come back for another appointment since she wasn't terribly busy that day.

I found the procedure quick and painless compared to the nipples, and I was super happy I had it done. I felt so sexy and exotic, and that I didn't look strange anymore having my nipples pierced without my belly since the two somehow went together in my mind.

When it was all done, she brought me water just like she had when I got my nipples done, and since she was all caught up on appointments that day, she stayed and talked to me for a while. She told me how she had gotten into tattooing and piercing. It turned out that she had gone to art school, and had always loved to draw. She started designing tattoos for her friends, and then eventually decided that she wanted to learn how to tattoo so she could make a living for herself. At the time, she had a few designs on her body, but wanted more, and now 15 years later, she had a tattoo sleeve, pierced her nipples, belly button and VCH. She also told me she had been a tattoo model in a few online magazines, and I saw a few pictures on the wall I hadn't noticed before of her in provocative, sexy poses that showed off her sleeve. She also showed me a portfolio of paintings she had done, and I told her with genuine awe that I really liked them.

I also told her a bit about myself. How I had been to school for dance, and taught, but never really made the big time. Still, I was able to support the arts, and sat on the board for the City Ballet, and talked about what the upcoming season was going to be like. I also told her how I had my kids young, and hadn't really been able to express myself. How I had been stifled, but now that the kids were out of the house, I felt a new freedom, and wanted to express that with my body.

She seemed to get that, and told me I certainly wasn't the only one. I booked my follow up appointment, and in the meantime, she told me to really think about a tattoo, and what I might want, and she would be happy to draw up a few designs.

My husband loved the belly ring, and was just as turned on as he was by my nipple piercings, and I really thought about the tattoo. I didn't want to get a butterfly. I thought that was too cliche, even though I was sort of going through a metamorphosis, transitioning from mom to whatever I was now, it seemed too obvious. Maybe just a design would be nice, but I wasn't sure exactly who I was now.

When I went for my follow up appointment for my belly ring, I found that I had actually really looked forward to seeing Lisa. I really liked her. The easy way she had with me, and how she seemed so free. She was obviously independent,and single, and seemed to just have life figured out. She knew who she was, and was unapologetic about it. In her mid 30's and fabulous.

12