Transitions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milady, I was thinking how you can think about how you want to teach me. I thought a two-track method would work best. I am your eighteen-year-old submissive that is brand new to your household. I am to be of service to you and Milord at a moment's notice. I need to know what your values are, and the boundaries you feel the need to set for me.

The other track would be as if I was going to college. What kind of goal would you want me to achieve in five years? You can guide me in that direction.

Your staff are already suited to the jobs they have, and they do a wonderful job.

I have most of the values you want, but we need to fine tune them to make them yours. I hope in time, I can earn the right to be in your family."

The lady's maid was thrilled that Amy was helping her Lord and Lady to be better people. The entire household would benefit from that.

"Amy, I consider you one of our family now. I could never treat you as a whipping post like many of those people at that auction will be treated. I realize our bonds are weak, but they will grow stronger will each passing day.

"Thank you for your input, I was not sure how to proceed. I will talk to my husband about your five-year goal. We will first need to get to know you, and then find out where your talents lie before we can develop one."

"Milady, thank you for your kindness you have shown to me so far. The maid was surprised you put me in the 'Garden Room'; I saw why as soon as I stepped into it. I had to get up before sunrise today to feel the experience."

"Milady, I hope you do not take offence, but I do not wish to be viewed as your daughter; that kind of relationship is a very special one indeed. I would feel more comfortable of having the kind of status of a really good friend that gets treated like family."

When they arrived at the salon, all three were sent to the spa room to get a full body massage. Amy was greatly relieved. She was glad they were doing everything together, it made it like a shared experience.

The people who were taking care of Amy in the salon knew her situation. They went into great detail about everything they did for her; having Amy look her best was their job.

That night, The Lord asked Amy, "Amy, are there some things you would like here to make your stay more comfortable?"

"I have been thinking about it Milord. Could I get things like a good laptop and wireless all in one? I will only use the computer after dinner when you are less likely to need my services."

The Lord said, "No mobile phone Amy?"

"Milord, I don't know any phone numbers here. I assumed you use a computer for your business' so I could get some wireless access. I will get one for emergencies if you wish Milord."

It never occurred to 'His Lordship' before, but he realized Amy would need to be paid and perhaps an advance to get her printer and laptop with assorted other programs. People need a life outside of the estate.

Meanwhile in a different family, there was a father who had enough of his daughter's bad behavior. He called a training center.

The 'No Sale' whores, both male and female, got sent to the training centers to be used for demonstration purposes. One of the meaner aspects, the training centers accommodated sluts for daughters who were caught trying to have sex.

The last dad that came here had deep pockets. He wanted to give his daughter's first time a 'Special Moment'. He invited all friends, family, classmates, church members and co-workers to watch the 'Special Moment'.

He paid for three cock sack guys, one master and two dominatrix Mistresses. It was one of the few times the cock sacks were taken off, revealing the monster, now circumcised cocks.

The unknowing daughter was pampered with all the best. She had maidens bathing her in a luxurious bubble bath. Her hair was shampooed with a lovely smelling herbal mix which activated the pleasure center of her brain.

One maiden's sole duty was to brush the flaxen haired, past mid-back, whore, 500 strokes, each stroke heightened her senses. The nipples on her C-cup breasts were harder than ever and stuck out two inches, a good length for clamps.

Her fingernails and toenails were painstakingly done. Everything was topped off by a lacy virginal white wedding dress complete with veil. She felt like a princess.

Two more women came in, dressed just like the maidens, they escorted the daughter to the next step of her day. Each grabbed a wrist, they were painful, near bone-breaking grips. They walked twice as fast as the girl could, so she was almost being dragged. They entered the arena and brought the daughter right up to the father.

He exclaimed, "Today is how I wanted you to be treated on your wedding day so I want to take some pictures of you now. I now disown you, and the video of what will now happen to you will fuel many an orgy for us."

The daughter scanned the arena and saw the smiling faces of everyone she ever knew and then some.

The two women behind the daughter had shed their dresses to show their true nature. One was dressed in an entire outfit of skintight black leather and the other in red leather. The buxom goddesses both filled out their impressive looking costumes. There was no mistake that these were the Mistresses that would introduce the daughter to her new life.

One said, "This is how Daddy wanted you for your wedding day, however, you chose to live a whores' life by having sex in secret," a maiden came out and cut her hair as short as possible. "That hair will go to make wigs for cancer patients. It is worth more than you are whore."

Her dress and veil were soon in tatters on the dirt arena floor. It was replaced by a full latex hood that covered everything but her nostrils and mouth; she couldn't see or hear. Nipple and labia clamps were affixed and tightened. A chain led from one to the other and a leash was attached to the chain near her breasts to tow the whore from one event to another.

The audience was encouraged to masturbate or have some other kind of sex as they watched the show; it would last several hours. Each had been given shots that ensured all would have as many orgasms as wanted.

The Master came out with the cock's men, she was forced to her knees, cocks were shoved in her mouth as the gang-bang started. The daughter knew she would soon be double penetrated by these huge cocks, possibly dry fucked, and there was little she could do about it.

Dad shot a load that went ten feet into the arena.

The Master's riding crop was bringing color to the daughter's ass.

Dad screamed, "Crop her harder man, she is just a worthless bitch in heat."

Mom screamed in delight, "Choke on that cock slut, take him balls deep, and drink every drop." Mom shuttered in orgasm as her husband was drinking the juices from his wife's slit.

Everyone was fucking and sucking, it didn't matter if it was in the family or not.

Even the pastor had dropped his pants and sported an impressive cock that was hard as granite and shaking ready for a mind-blowing orgasm. He was deep throating an even more impressive cock, searching for a tenth load. He cried as he saw three tubes of lube come out, he will not be allowed to come for hours.

Every one of her classmates spewed a constant stream of derogatory language across the arena. Although the daughter could not hear them, she could sense the feeling in the arena. Heavy weights were added to her labia rings. This helped the Mistresses as they caned her cunt.

As dawn, broke, so did the show. As the daughter was carried away, Dad shot a massive load, covering her face to her navel in thick cum. The dirty slut was disowned, she had no future. Medical treatment of any kind was frowned upon; you can always get another whore.

12