Transplant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers

It had me wondering how to handle this? Emmy? Carmen? Who was this woman now?

She was definitely Carmen tonight!

It struck me how much he and Carmen had done for us. They'd given us a genuine gift of life that saved my Emmy from death. It had been a sacrifice on his part, the vision of Emmy being taken apart like a broken machine to be given away in pieces didn't sit well with me. Could I have given him the same?

Suddenly my path seemed clear to me.

He'd never had a chance to say his goodbyes to Carmen. David had given Emmy and I an incredible gift. Without him we would never have had our last year together.

Could we give him something back? I came to an unexpected shocking decision.

"Carmen," I said, deliberately using her other name.

She looked over somewhat non-plussed at my use of that name to address her.

"I think I'm going to go home. Why don't you call me tomorrow or Sunday and I'll pick you up. Is that alright David?"

David stopped crying long enough to nod, his expression suddenly looking like someone who had won the lottery.

"Mark?" Emmy said stepping over and sitting on my lap. "What are you doing?"

"Excuse us for a minute David." I led her to the door to talk quietly.

"David has given us so much Emmy and he never got that chance to say goodbye to his Carmen. Never got a chance to tell her how much he loved her. Think about it! Without them it would be me sitting at home crying tonight over your death. Maybe somehow you can help him work through that goodbye over the next day or two."

"Uhhh...?"

"Don't ask. I never thought I would say something like this, but consider it a hall pass. I'll never ask and you need never tell me what happens. I'll leave it up to you. It's the least we can do for him. For the rest of this weekend you're Carmen and Carmen was his wife, whatever Carmen and David would do in the privacy of their home is fine by me."

She looked at me stunned, "you sure?"

I just nodded.

"But it's Valentine's Day!"

"For him too."

"Wow, just wow Mark. I'm blown away and impressed. I wouldn't have expected anything like this from you. Alright then, I'll call you when I'm ready."

I gave her a kiss goodbye and let myself out the door. Sitting in the car part of me wanted to go back in and drag my wife home with me. Was I really doing this?

It was the right thing I decided, putting the key in and starting the car. Driving home I'd be a liar if I said I still didn't have reservations. Quite frankly, I had shocked myself with my offer. Still I was also determined to carry it out.

At home I hauled out the box stashed under her pillow containing the slinky new nightie I'd bought her for a Valentine gift. Kind of useless to me tonight, as was the box of rose petals I'd intended on sprinkling on the bed. It occurred to me that I could have a reclaiming my wife night in a day or two, and use them then.

It was late so I undressed, had a quick shower and slid into bed.

I was sure sleep would be elusive, but surprisingly, I dropped off quickly.

Something woke me. I was lying on my side eyes fixed on the full moon staring down through our bedroom window. The rooftops of adjacent houses were silver with frost, little diamonds sparkling in the moonlight. It was one thing we really liked about the house. Sitting up higher than the rest we looked down on all the roofs. No one could see us.

They were making love and somehow I knew it.

It was two in the morning and that made sense. I was sure they would have talked for a long time. But somehow, and I don't know how, we were all connected at some level.

My eyes found the box of condoms at the side of our bed and I groaned in agony.

My selfless gift was rapidly turning into a major problem.

Emmy

David and I talked for hours. We shared common events and memories he brought up, it was amazing. So much of Carmen in me. It wasn't long before I realized that I had Carmen's feelings for him too. I delighted in running my fingers through his irrepressible cow lick.

It was getting late and we were getting tired. Talk was petering out, I knew where we were headed next.

Laying my head on his shoulder I whispered, "take me to bed."

"Ahhh, Mark?"

"Shhh, just accept his gift. I have Carmen's feelings for you, but I want to be there too."

It felt strange undressing in front of another man, strange yet he was so familiar.

Naked we took in each other's body. He was erect, thick and a good inch longer than Mark. But I already knew that. It was going to feel good, I had that on excellent authority.

David traced his finger down my scar again and I shivered, my impossibly hard nipples erecting even more. His sense of wonderment was obvious, his wife's heart was beating in there, beating for him I knew.

Inside me, changing me!

"What do you like?" he asked.

Carmen was ready for him and needed nothing, "she needs you now David. We've been aroused for hours," pulling him to the bed.

His huge cock found my lips slick and engorged for him. I moaned in pleasure feeling his thickness thrust into me stretching my clit so good, "Ohhh, David. She's missed you so much."

He took a few gentle strokes and I could feel him trembling.

"It's Ok, David, Just let it go. I know it's been a while. Let's get it out of the way."

Released from his angst his hips pounded down on me setting off an immediate unexpected response. I wrapped my legs around him shrieking in joy, cumming right along with him, feeling his cum jetting into my pistoning cunt. I guess Carmen had been waiting a long time too.

It felt good, so good. I always love the feeling of my lover spurting into me, it makes me feel like a woman should, taking her man's seed into her fertile womb. It had been lacking the last couple of years with my sickness.

Which set off my angst.

Mark and I had resumed our love lives. We elected not to include the birth control pill because I was on such a heavy anti-rejection pill regimen. The jury is still out on it's effect on transplant patients and we decided not to increase my risk. The doctor had also cautioned us to wait at least a year before getting pregnant and two years would be better.

I had no birth control and I'd just let David cum into my fertile cunt, something Mark hadn't done for some time now. We used condoms. Calculating my last period told me I was close to ovulating, the worst time to be behaving like this. Christ, I wondered, where would Mark and I be if David knocked me up.

Maybe David would run me to the drugstore to get a morning after pill although I had no idea of the risk factor in taking one. It had never come up.

In the meantime I decided I would relax and enjoy the rapidly rejuvenating cock still stuck up my pussy. It felt so delicious growing and stretching. Small tingles made me shiver as it lengthened and sunk deeper. I realized a small fact.

David, being much longer, had a spot all his own to cum in that Mark could never reach. That seemed special somehow and pleasing to me at that. Carmen was right there with me when I giggled and whispered that teensy fact in his ear, getting an iron hard response.

Hips started moving and soon we were screaming and babbling nonsense while David took us to heaven all over again and then seeded his special spot.

This Carmen-Emmy thing was getting to me in a way. I felt like a neurotic superman in a phone booth changing identities every sixty seconds. There were moments of pure Carmen. Moments of Emmy and moments where we seemed to mix. My best hope would be that we meshed into a new personality that could get along. For the most part we seemed compatible.

David and I lay there pressed together after making love, hands stroking each other and softly kissing till he drifted off to sleep looking like a much happier man. I watched his face in sleepy repose knowing that Carmen loved this man and wondering how Mark would react if I told him I would want to keep David in my life and bed.

There was the killer, Mark and David. A new man in my marriage that, due to Carmen's influence, I felt love for. How could I shut David out in the future? How could I lose Mark if he didn't agree. He'd made a real mistake in offering this opportunity I realized. I knew the thought of me developing feelings for David had never occurred to him. In his world it was about the memories. I doubt the idea of me having her emotions roiling around inside of me ever occurred to him. I'm sure he figured we'd wrap it up Saturday or Sunday and be done.

Despite the hour sleep was slow in coming with all these issues rabbiting around in my head.

I woke up before David and in pure Carmen tradition threw my leg over his morning erection and impaled myself the way easily lubricated by his plentiful sperm still swimming around in my pussy. That woke him up with a huge snort that set me off in a fit of giggling before he grabbed my hips and flipped me over.

With me firmly and willingly pinned underneath he cradled my head with his hands, warm blue eyes staring down into mine.

"You know I could..." his voice trailed off.

I could see it in his eyes, "it's Ok to say it," I whispered. A lot of honesty was going to be needed between the three of us in the future.

"I think I could fall in love," he admitted. "You're so Carmen and yet so not Carmen. It's confusing for me, but every time you do or say something she would have, my feelings go crazy."

"She loved you a lot David. I can feel her emotions as well as her memories in me. It's crazy for me too. You're like a comfortable old sweater yet someone I love. But my Emmy side is also feeling those wonderful emotions of a new relationship experience. Then there's my husband Mark. I love him dearly. My mind is all over the place."

"So where do you think all this is going?"

I sighed, "not so sure," I admitted. "I have no idea how Mark will react. He gave us this weekend, but I want more."

"I couldn't blame him if he didn't want you to continue to see me."

"Sooooo," I teased.

"Sooooo," he came back grinning.

"We should fuck like bunnies this weekend!"

"Deal!"

The next couple of hours passed in a haze of lust and sex. My belly was swelling with the number of times he spurted himself into me bare and unrestrained. Either David had a tremendous libido or he had really saved up for the last year. Carmen wasn't giving me any hints. Finally we took a break for breakfast.

After eating he gave me that look, "oh God David! Really? I need a shower!"

He laughed and scooped me up my arms bracing themselves around his neck, my lips already nuzzling his chin. My nipples instantly erected. Throwing me on the bed amongst the wet spots and fluid stains from our earlier deprivations my legs snapped open like an umbrella on a rainy day.

"Don't know no bunnies that shower, do you?" he came back with.

That was terrible English, but it seemed a fair point and any comeback disappeared feeling that long, fat cock of his slam up inside. Instant arousal came roaring back hitting me like a tsunami. Fuck the bunnies, no fuck David. The bunnies could look after themselves.

It had to be a good half hour later before we came together in an explosion of fluids and screams, my wailing voice welcoming his sperm into my belly once again. My spasming cunt slathered up and down that fat pole milking out every fertile tadpole I could. I had no defence against him, I locked my heels over his ass keeping him spurting deep inside, relishing every drop. We were two organisms that craved closeness. Genital straining against genital, him pulsing in his own special place inside me, our skins trying to merge and become as one.

So good!

We'd crossed a line. This was no longer about David and Carmen, but David and Emmy. A new love was blooming.

The rest of the day, evening and Sunday went the same, we hardly made it out of bed except to eat occasionally.

Completely in the thrall of a new relationship, I never did make it to the drugstore for the morning after pill.

Sunday afternoon we finally phoned Mark and made arrangements to meet him for dinner at a fancy restaurant. My clothing was dirty from Valentines night so David hauled out one of Carmen's outfits and asked me to wear it. Surprisingly it fit fairly well, I guess we were more alike than I knew.

After surviving a shower only by smacking his hands away every time he reached for me, I let him pat me dry, giggling at his intensity and thoroughness. I found a pair of black thigh high nylons in her drawer to go with the outfit. The embroidered pattern on them was beautiful and I took time to admire it before sitting on our still messy bed, carefully drawing them on.

Standing up to make sure they were straight I took a moment to check myself out in the mirror. My nipples and pussy lips were looking somewhat red and irritated from all the loving. Overall though I was happy with my body and the black stockings really looked sexy. Especially with me otherwise naked. Satisfied I started to turn away when I caught David's eyes reflecting back.

I turned and the burning intensity in them startled me. Scanning my body from head to toe his eyes were hooded with lust staring at my breasts and pussy complemented by those black thigh highs. He walked toward toward me his intent made obvious by the large cudgel pointing straight at me.

"David?" I said weakly, my traitorous nipples erecting to give him a 'hell yes' salute.

"David," I tried again, "we need to get ready," falling backward on the bed when he pushed me softly against it.

"David," I moaned plaintively my legs automatically spreading to invite him into my most intimate part, my belly a roaring conflagration in need of his calming cream. He lifted my legs up and my eyes suddenly had an unexpected close up perspective of the stocking pattern with my toes parked against my ears.

Then he covered me.

"We'll be late," was my last feeble attempt before his glorious thrust drew a long, appreciative moan of pleasure. My clutching fingers found his ass helping him seek his special place. With my heels up by my ears like this I was so open for him. My womb wanted him and wanted him bare.

Being late suddenly lost it's importance.

"Ohh God yes, yes, fuck me," was my final sordid contribution to this one sided conversation.

"You wrecked my shower," I smacked his ass afterward feeling his new load burbling away in my pussy. His softened cock was still proudly residing in the warm, creamy fluids of it's conquered territory.

"Your fault, I have a fetish for stockings," he grinned at me.

'Oh, yeah." I'd forgotten. Stupid me! It was like throwing meat to a lion to tease him with thigh highs.

"We need to get going," I urged him.

"We do," he admitted, stroking my stockings.

"David?"

"Uh huh," he seemed distracted one set of fingers tweaking my nipple while the other still stroked.

He was starting to firm up inside me again.

"We can't..."

"I love you Emmy!"

The words took my breath away, his gorgeous blue eyes staring down into mine. I felt his his hips moving, his thick beast stirring my pot. I shivered, just hearing those words gave me a small cum.

His lips found mine his tongue demanding admittance where it mingled with mine. His mouth swallowed my moans from the miniature orgasm I was experiencing.

Breaking away long enough to gasp, "Mar...mmmph." His lips took control back, obedience my only option.

The next few minutes taught me something about David I'd missed. He was the Michelangelo of loving. All those different positions that Carmen experimented on with him, taught him how to make love to a woman. His fingers, teeth and lips painted my body like the Sistine Chapel. Pinching, nibbling, licking, prodding, stroking and fondling. Nerves I never knew as pleasurable were suddenly jangling tendrils of lust through my body to join the countless others that were arousing me.

I was sinking into a haze of lust when the biggest orgasm of my life tore through me. Clenching against his thick cock I mewled with want begging him for more. I had never been multi-orgasmic before. I soon found myself popping off like a string of firecrackers every couple of minutes until I was nothing more than a pile of girl mush begging like a drug addict for just one more cum.

When he finally came our groins were welded together my womb sucking his sperm down like the finest champagne.

Lying under him wrapped up together and still connected intimately, I groaned, "this is so wrong, I'm ovulating."

I could feel my bloated tummy and tenderness in my breasts. My horniness was off the scale. I was playing with fire!

"Really? You're not on the pill?" was his response.

I shook my head!

He was quiet for a moment, then pulled a pillow over and lifted my hips trapping his sperm in deep where it would do the most good. His fingers stole down and started rubbing my overly eager clit. He was trying to make me cum again and ensure my cervix gorged on his fertile seed.

"David!" I said weakly my arms stealing around his neck and burying my face under his chin, doing nothing to stop his efforts to knock me up.

His finger succeeded in making me cum several times before he slid down and put his tongue to work. Finally satisfied with his efforts he slid back up and speared me again, making sure there were plenty of fresh soldiers marshalling in my depths.

Afterward I collapsed into his arms, pillow still elevating my hips, our groins intimately joined. Unbidden, my heels locked over his ass holding him deep. There'd be no deserters leaking. He wouldn't permit it and I had no mind to stop him.

For Marks sake, I could only hope my eggs were faster than David's swimmers.

In the darkness of the early evening, locked together like two mating dogs, we traded long loving kisses, fingers stroking each other's body utterly content. Little shivers of pleasure erupted frequently drawing breathy moans of pleasure from us. In those intimate moments, nothing in the world would have tempted me to leave.

Mark

It was Sunday afternoon before her phone call came, inviting me to meet them for dinner.

I was something of a wreck, I hated the thoughts I'd been forced to endure the last couple of days. I didn't blame David, I should have been smarter. I hoped Emmy had been smart. But some fundamental connection had been established between the three of us or maybe it was four of us. I didn't care for it and wondered what it meant for our future.

They were forty-five minutes late arriving. My second drink was melting in front of me, I didn't have much appetite for it. I would have left, but she texted they had a problem and would be here soon. They stumbled into the entryway of the restaurant laughing and poking at each other. Giving up their coats they headed for our table arm in arm.

Emmy had the glow of a well-fucked woman and I knew without asking why they were late. I felt the green beast of jealousy erupt in my chest. It had never occurred to me that they might find some emotions in all this. But they had and it was obvious to me.

I swallowed my feelings trying to put a smile on my face. I'd done this and if it went sideways the blame was on me. If nothing else seeing the huge smile and look of happiness on David's face helped. It was the reason for the whole charade.

Emmy had the grace to blush in embarrassment approaching the booth to hug me. Her eagerness to do so, gave me some reassurance. I shook David's hand and the three of us slid back in, Emmy in the middle.

She was wearing something that had to come from Carmen's closet, a nice deep purple blouse that made her black hair and green eyes look spectacular, along with a short skirt and bare legs with low heels.

gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers