Transposed Jill

Story Info
Housewife Jill Is Transported to the Spanking Universe.
9.6k words
4.53
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

Jill awoke with a hangover. Last night's bridal party/hen party was worth the headache! Emily was such a naughty bride-to-be! The gag gifts were a hoot. A collar, a double-headed dildo, handcuffs, and a paddle were the highlights. "Remember to use them on him!" She had cried through her tears of laughter. The other girls were astute enough to pour Jill into an Uber when the party ended. The ride home was unaccountably bumpy. Jill distinctly remembered a brilliant flash that made her think that the car had been struck by lightning. The car made it home shortly after. Jill was puzzled as she exited the Uber. It was red. She had been certain that it had been blue when she entered it. She made her way through the front doors and up the stairs where she collapsed. She vaguely remembered her husband Walter undressing her and putting her to bed.

Walter's hand was suddenly upon her bare breast.

"You, naughty girl deserve a spanking for being out so late."

"Thank you for letting me go. I had a great time."

"How about a little repayment?"

Walter was in rare form, taking her with authority and passion that he rarely showed since she had slid on his wedding ring two years ago almost to the day. He went down on her. She sucked him off. She came. He came. Her headache was a distant memory. As Jill bathed in the afterglow, Walter kissed her and headed for the shower.

Jill stood, stretched, and grabbed her robe. Since the hamper was full, she toted it to the washer and started a load. She collected the paper from the front porch and set it by Walter's seat at the table. By this time, Walter had completed his shower, so Jill dodged in for a quick one. She dried her hair and strode to her closet.

"Hold on!"

She didn't recognize most of the clothes on the hangers. They were almost entirely dresses or skirts and blouses, all higher end than she could usually afford. Was she still asleep? She picked out a darling red dress. Her underwear drawer was full of Veronica Secret's best.

"What the fuck?"

Wondering if all of this was some sort of surprise for her benefit arraigned by Walter? She shook her head and put on the first-class undies, stockings, and the dress.

"Where did all these nice shoes come from, honey?" she cried.

"What do you mean?"

She slid on a pair of expensive flats and strode over to her husband,

"This!" she said as she pointed to her feet.

"You've had those for a while, honey."

"Really?"

"Yes, now get me breakfast."

Jill had another puzzling moment when she surveyed her kitchen. Those were not her appliances!

"Honey, what is going on?"

"Whatever do you mean, sweetness?"

"These appliances are new and that couch in the living room. I remember looking at it at Mill's Furniture, but we decided that we couldn't afford it."

"Are you, OK, honey?" he asked with a concerned look upon his face. "Should I be on the lookout for a giant seed pod?"

"Very funny!"

"Breakfast! I have to be at work in an hour."

Jill donned an apron and set to work making waffles on that yummy-looking high-end waffle iron.

"Marvelous, sweetness!" said Walter as he savored his waffles.

"It's easy when you have the right equipment."

"Oh, you have all the right equipment, wife," he said as his eyes took in her trim form. Truly, he was a blessed husband. Jill stood fife-foot-five, weighed 110 pounds, and had a fantastic figure with an ample bosom and a wasp waist. Her alabaster skin was flawless aside from a light dusting of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her crimson tresses were nicely complimented by her cat-like green eyes. And she was all his!

She nodded and smiled at him.

"Aren't you a bit overdressed for a day off?"

"I couldn't resist the dress."

"I appreciate it!"

Jill tried to focus on both her husband and the process of making waffles. The result was the waffle iron sliding off the counter and shattering two ceramic tiles in their newly refurbished kitchen.

Walter was on his feet instantly. He was not angry, but he was stern.

"What did I tell you about paying attention to your surroundings?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Jill."

The distance closed between them. Jill had no idea how it happened, but she was over her husband's lap, her panties down, her skirt up and his big strong hand coming down again and again.

Jill burst into tears.

The blows stopped. She was on the floor.

"Oh, get over yourself, Jill. We'll talk about this when I get home from work."

He gathered up the newspaper and made his way out the front door. She heard the door slam loudly behind him. Heartbroken, she stood and straightened her clothing before cleaning the mess in the kitchen.

"This won't stand!" she said to the empty kitchen.

Her fingers danced across the familiar numbers. The 911 female operator's voice was on the other end.

"What is your emergency?"

"I want to report my husband for spousal abuse."

"What is your name and address, Ma'am?"

"Mrs. Jill Hastings, 312 Maple Avenue."

"What did your husband do Mrs. Hastings?"

"It's a bit embarrassing."

"I've heard it all, Mrs. Hastings."

"Well... he bent me over his knee, hiked up my skirt, pulled down my knickers, and spanked me! Really, really, hard!"

The operator chuckled. "How long have you been married, Mrs. Hastings?"

"Just over two years. What does that have to do with it?"

"Well, it seems to me that you are still getting used to being married. I don't like it when my husband spanks me, but it is rarely undeserved. Were you being rebellious?"

"Are you nuts! I want my husband arrested for domestic violence!"

"Has he beaten you, Mrs. Hastings?"

"Hello! He spanked me!"

"So?"

"Isn't your job to help people?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hastings, if you insist, I can have an officer report to your address and take your statement."

"Finally!"

"I've dispatched them. They should be there shortly. Hold the line until they arrive."

It did not take much time at all before Jill heard a police cruiser pull to a stop at the curb outside her house. She thanked the 911 operator (even though she clearly was a moron) hung up the phone and went to answer the door.

Two cops stood on the front steps, an imposing, dark-haired male bruiser and a blonde, trim, skirted female peace officer. Jill invited them in, offered each a cup of coffee, and explained her situation.

"You called 911 over THAT!" exclaimed the male cop as he set down his coffee.

"It's abuse, officer!"

"In what universe?"

"All of them!"

"Mrs. Hastings," inserted the female cop, "Discipline is never an enjoyable experience, but it is necessary. I take it this is the first time he has spanked you?"

"Yes, Walter wouldn't hurt a fly. He needs to understand that what he did is wrong. I don't necessarily want him arrested. If you could just talk some sense into him."

"He's not the one who needs to be corrected," stated the male cop vociferously.

"Now, Buck... began the female officer.

"Lily, I'm required to do it by law. Would you like to join her?"

The blonde officer flushed and said, "No, sir."

"Mrs. Hastings," stated the male officer, "Let me explain that what you have done is misused the 911 service. That is against the law. Now, I could write you a ticket, or we could settle this with a little discipline."

"I'm not reading you, officer," returned Jill.

"Then I'll be blunt, ten whacks with my bare hand on your bare ass or a five-hundred-dollar ticket."

"Hold on I called to report abuse, not endure more!"

"Spanking is the standard means of correction for errant females, every woman knows this."

"I don't! That's crazy talk!"

"Mrs. Hastings, you don't sound like a foreigner from some remote nation where they do things differently. Everywhere from China, to Russia, to Canada, and here in good ol' suburban U.S.A., we believe in properly disciplining our wives, daughters, nieces, and significant others. I'm going to assume that you were pissed off at your husband, hence your call. Spanking is NOT abuse. Hitting, punching, and forcing, are abuse. Believe me, I and my brethren in blue have no use for an abuser. A man who hits a woman has lost any right to call himself a man. Cops like me beat the shit out of those guys and not even their lawyer's care!

He paused and folded his hands across his chest.

"It is also my responsibility as a peace officer to occasionally dispense discipline. I dislike doing it, especially with the wives or daughters of civilians, as that really isn't my place. However! I am duty bound to fulfill my duties."

He settled himself in a kitchen chair.

"Assume the position, Mrs. Hastings."

"I will NOT! You get out of my house right now!"

Blonde officer Lily spoke up. "Mrs. Hastings, resisting an officer is not wise. In addition to your five-hundred-dollar fine for 911 abuse, Buck will charge you with resisting arrest. I'll have to handcuff you and it's a trip to the station downtown, a mandatory strip search, a night in jail, and an appearance before a judge who will double the standard punishment and apply twenty whacks with a vehemence himself."

Jill's mouth fell open in shock.

"What planet is this?" she cried.

Officer Lily continued. "Mrs. Hastings, Jill, you don't want to go down this route. After the judge sends you home, your husband will most likely spank you another time for added emphasis. Resisting Buck now just gets you worse punishment. You don't strike me as a bad girl, Jill."

Redhaired Jill looked at sober-faced Lily.

"My God! If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were spanked all the time."

"Only when I need it, Mrs. Hastings. When I've burned the roast or messed up an arrest or made a mistake over something that was completely in my control."

Jill looked from Officer Lily to Officer Buck.

"He's spanked YOU!" she stated accusatorily.

"Naturally, he's my superior officer."

"My God! I'm Alice through the looking glass!"

"I haven't got all day, Mrs. Hastings, Lily, and I are busy people. Now either bend yourself over my lap or place your hands behind your back to be cuffed. You have no third option."

"No man lays a hand on me!" raged Jill.

"Oh, Mrs. Hastings!" gasped Lily. "Place your hands behind your back."

"You were serious about that?"

Lily stepped forward. In an obviously practiced move, she grasped Jill and forced her wrists behind Jill's back with one hand while slipping the cuffs on with the other.

"This can't be happening!" cried Jill.

"Mrs. Hastings, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say will be recorded and used in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you by the state. -- do you understand your rights as I have read them, Mrs. Hastings? Asked Lily.

"Yes."

"You are making a big mistake, Jill, Buck has a fairly light hand. You could have gotten off easy."

"You both are insane!"

"Lily, before I lose my temper, walk Mrs. Hastings out to the cruiser and get her secured in the back.

"Right-o Buck. Come on Mrs. Hastings."

Jill was numb all over as the tall blonde officer led her to the black and white and opened the back door.

"Watch your head, Mrs. Hastings."

Jill ducked. The car door slammed shut behind her. Officer Lily strode back into her house. Jill wondered what had gone wrong with the universe.

Inside Hastings's house Officer Buck greeted Lily with.

"I like how you handled that Lil. You are a good officer."

"Thank you, Buck. What do you think her problem is?"

"Obviously not spanked enough, Lily."

"How did she make it this far in life not knowing what to expect?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, Lil. Your guess is as good as mine." He ran his fingers through his hair. "The world takes all kinds. You ready to roll, Lil?"

"Yes, sir!"

There was no blaring siren just a direct drive to the downtown police station under flashing lights at just above the speed limit. Jill found herself in a small office.

"I want my lawyer."

"Mr. Benedict has been notified he is on his way. After you meet with him you will be processed," informed Officer Lily.

"Jailed over 911 "abuse" that's rich."

"Mrs. Hastings, there is also resisting an officer, defiance in the face of authority, and illegal diversion of police."

"None of those are real charges."

"I assure you they are. We can always add more."

Jill and Walter's attorney Adam Benedict strode into the small office.

"Adam! Get me out of here! Everyone has gone nuts!"

"I'm working on that, Jill. Officer Barnes, can I have a list of the charges please."

The blonde cop recapped Jill's crappy morning.

"These are serious charges, Jill. What's gotten into you? Walter has spanked you lots of times. Why did this morning set you off?"

"Walter never laid a hand on me until this morning!"

"Jill? Are you OK? Remember the barbeque at the Walkers where the smoker ended up in the Walkers' pool because you tried to hurry up the process?"

Jill had a bolt of recognition. There had been a party at Harry and Linda Walker's house celebrating the completion of their brand-new patio. Her own stupidity had caused the smoker to end up in the pool only Walter hadn't spanked her. He was plenty miffed, and Jill had to break into her savings to reimburse the Walkers for a new smoker and to have the pool cleaned. But that was the end of it.

"Walter DIDN'T spank me at the Walkers' barbeque!"

"I was there, Jill. Walter disciplined you in front of everybody, even the kids. Ask anyone who attended. He was well within his rights and might I add, completely justified. You ruined the smoker and the Walkers had to drain their pool. You are lucky they didn't sue you for damages."

"I have NO idea what you are talking about, Adam."

"We'll discuss this in the morning at your hearing. I'm going to call Walter and have a good long heart-to-heart. I think you may need to see a good psychiatrist."

"Wait! You're leaving me here?"

"My hands are tied, Jill; disobeying an officer is a mandatory twenty-four-hour hold."

"Adam!"

Jill watched as the door closed behind Adam. He was not only her lawyer he was also a good friend. Jill decided that there was no question but that the world had gone mad.

A male officer entered the room.

"Hello, Kent," said Lily to her fellow officer, "Kent will take you from here Mrs. Hastings, I have beat to return to."

The cops exchanged nods as Lily exited the room. There was a long moment of silence.

"If you promise to not give me any trouble, Ma'am I won't handcuff you."

"I'm too frazzled to try and escape. I won't be a problem, officer."

"Good to hear."

"What happens now?"

"We get you processed. Fingerprints, photo, search, not necessarily in that order."

"Can't we just say we did that?"

"No. I love my job too much."

He led Jill down a hallway and through a barred door.

A huge, muscular, and very male cop stood just inside the door behind a table. He placed a clear plastic box on the table next to him and barked,

"OK prisoner, strip off. Everything."

Jill's marrow went cold. "Hold on! Shouldn't a matron be making that request?"

"The request, prisoner, comes from whoever is manning this station when the prisoner is brought in. Sometimes it's a woman. Sometimes it's a man. Police union rules. Now, get naked! Any sass, back talk, or hesitation on your part, I will call some officers in. They will hold you down and they will cut your clothing off. Do I make myself clear, prisoner?"

With a lump in her throat, Jill Hastings shed her clothes and handed them to the huge man behind the desk who inspected and then neatly folded them. She tried to conceal herself as she handed over her panties. The rude processing officer didn't even bother to try and hide his obvious erection.

"You aren't done yet, Missy."

Jill looked at him quizzically.

"Your jewelry, Red you take nothing into the lock-up but your skin and hair, and if you have lice, we'll take the hair as well."

Jill groaned as she removed her earrings, watch, and neckless. That left... With a heavy heart and a deep sigh, Jill removed her wedding and engagement rings and watched them disappear into a manila envelope.

"Next station!" he bellowed indicating the arrow on the floor.

Jill followed the arrow to station two where a male guard had her squat and cough. He examined her hair, lifted her breasts, and probed her with gloved fingers fore and aft. Jill was beyond mortified.

"Next station"

At station three, she was subjected to a full-length nude photograph, front, back, and each side view before being fingerprinted. Here at least the processing clerks were women.

The next station led to a shower room where she was hosed down, deloused, and marched butt-naked past a row of occupied cells before arriving at wardrobe. The prison duds were a surprise. A short-skirted blue dress, brassiere, pantyhose, and simple mules for her feet. At long last, she ended up in a cell with another woman. She was older than Jill by a couple of decades at least but seemed nice.

"I'm surprised they give us pantyhose. What if someone hangs themselves?"

"Like that would ever happen! This ain't a federal prison. No way you can hang yourself in here. Besides, they have tearaway construction. Too much weight in one place and they unravel automatically. Our jailers ain't stupid. Honey."

Jill absorbed that information.

"Drunk driving. What are you in for, babe?"

"I'm not sure actually."

"Oh, you are one of those!"

"Those what?"

"Dames that claim they are innocent."

"I am!"

"Spare me! Since I didn't hurt anybody, I'm looking at probation and regular spanking appointments with my parole officer. That's usually three years of thrice weekly spankings. Man will my tushy be sore! Better than serving time tough."

"Something is very wrong," stated Jill. Last night I went out to a wedding shower slash bachelorette party, and everything was normal. I woke up this morning and there were strange, more expensive clothes in my closet, there is a couch in the living room that I saw at the furniture store but which I am positive that I didn't buy and nicer appliances in the kitchen. My husband Walter is my husband, but he's not the Walter I know. I dropped a waffle iron and shattered two ceramic tiles on the kitchen floor. Walter didn't get mad. He grabbed me, led me over to his favorite chair, threw me over his lap, hiked up my skirt, yanked down my knickers, and spanked me hard a dozen times!"

"So?"

"The Walter I know would never raise a finger to me. He'd shoot himself before he used force with me."

"Now there is a recipe for disaster!" stated the older prisoner, "Women NEED discipline. If I had been disciplined properly when I was younger, I probably would have had the sense to not try and drive after drinking. My dad was a good disciplinarian, but he died when I was young. After him, Mom never married again and there was no one to take me in hand. I envied my friend's their fathers. They got spanked when they needed it. They knew they were loved. Kandi Evans's father, for example, was no slouch. She threw a graduation party when she was eighteen. She invited a few poor and fatherless girls like me just so she could lord it over us. He was having none of that. In front of all of us, he spanked her, firm but not mean, on her bare backside That straightened her right up. She apologized to everyone, and the party became a lot more fun. Oh, what a difference a strong man makes! If yours never spanked you before, he must be a really wimpy pussy. If I were in your place, I'd be thanking him."

"Nothing you just said makes sense!"

Really, Miss Innocent? I think you've got bats in your belfry!"

"Sandwich time, ladies!" Jill turned towards the voice. A matron was behind a little pushcart.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers