Trapped

Story Info
Hailee's friend and her roommate have an odd relationship...
15.4k words
4.6
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow was relentless.

Falling like literal sheets upon the unsuspecting city. It had come out of nowhere, leaving many planes grounded. Many cars were stuck under heavy layers. Many people were stranded.

Hailee was one of those people.

She watched in dismay as the green ON TIME signs on the flight board at the airport all began turning to CANCELED.

This was just her luck.

If anything else could go wrong for her then it would. She could almost guarantee it.

With an annoyed flick of her hand she opened her phone, speed dialed Mara, and held the phone to her ear.

It rang and rang and rang until finally her friend picked up. "Don't tell me, you've decided to stay. You never want to leave. This trip was just too much fun for you," Mara teased.

"You guessed it," Hailee said dryly. "Can't get enough of you."

She really actually didn't like the city much, preferring her small quiet town. But alas, fate often intervened in annoying ways.

Hailee had only been in the city to see a lawyer. To accept an inheritance, spend a little time with distant family, hang out with Mara, her college friend, then leave.

In and out in under a week.

Her animals back on the farm would be missing her. Her horses and dogs. The chickens of course probably weren't missing her.

Ah, her farmhands would be handling it. They were quite skilled after all.

''I knew you couldn't stay away," Mara chided. ''You'd miss me too much.''

Hailee rolled her eyes. "Can you come back and pick me up?"

"What, you don't want to hail a cab?" Mara asked. "Or maybe the bus?"

This made her smile. "Maybe I should just find a hotel..." she teased.

"Turn around," Mara said flatly.

Hailee spun, her long, dirty blonde hair whipping.

Mara sat in her black Mercedes out in the pick-up lane. And she was flipping Hailee the bird with one long finger.

Despite Hailee's best efforts she couldn't keep a big grin off her face.

She snapped her phone shut and walked out front.

The cold hit her quickly, sneaking its prickly fingers up her sleeves and pant legs. She also became annoyingly aware of how uncovered her ears were.

She jerked the car door open and threw herself in, tossing her bag into the back seat.

"How did you get here so quickly?" Hailee asked, her teeth beginning to chatter.

"Heard it on the radio as I was stuck in traffic. They canceled pretty much everything going out. Of course, you could rent a private jet now, but I know that's not your style." Mara winked over at her. "I'm glad you're staying longer, we barely got any time together."

"We will be stuck inside, you know," Hailee reminded her, nodding out to the falling snow.

Mara eased them out into the lane, and they began their trek back to her apartment.

Hailee's friend was a tall girl. With long dark hair, a small, mousy nose, and large, brown eyes. Smooth cheeks ran down to a razor sharp she. Her body was skinny, with medium sized breasts, which she blamed for not getting more modeling contracts. Her ass was delicate but tight. She ate what she wanted and still kept a runway figure.

It annoyed the hell out of Hailee.

She arguably had an equally as delicious body, but it took all of her manual farm labor to keep it that way. It was one of the many differences between the two girls.

Where Mara had smaller breasts, Hailee's were large and firm. Where Mara had a slightly rounded ass, Hailee's was large, firm and well-muscled.

Hailee had a classic horse rider's body.

She loved every piece of it.

Though she didn't show it off like Mara. Her friend wore a tight black turtleneck that showed those medium sized breasts quite sharply. Even her nipples were showing through it. Below that was a pair of tan athletic tights. Tight enough to show a camel toe.

Hailee on the other hand wore a puffy dark gray Carhartt jacket. A simple white T-shirt. And baggy-ish tree green work pants. Her boots were worn, but not too badly.

She'd admit she did look like a cowgirl.

"Ah, snow," Mara said dismissively. "Who cares. We walk everywhere anyway. It's New York. There will still be places open."

Hailee raised her eyebrows. "You want to go out in this?"

Mara shrugged. "It's just a little snow."

"What if we get stuck or something?"

The other girl frowned. "Stuck where?"

The traffic was thick coming back from the airport. Everyone was pouring back into the white-covered city. They passed several crashes. Despite the ample snow the city received every year they never learned to drive in it.

Even Mara and Hailee themselves have a couple of close calls.

"I'll make you a deal," Mara said. "You'll at least be here for two more nights. We can stay in for one. And go out for one. How does that sound?"

Hailee acted like she was seriously considering it, scrunching her nose and staring out the window.

With all honesty, a night out might be just what she needed. The stress of the last few months had balled up inside and was threatening to burst. She'd only just barely avoided tears in the airport.

Maybe she needed a massage...

Or a strong man to hold her for a while, which she'd never admit to. On principle. It was also unlikely she'd find such a man in this city.

God, it had been even longer since she'd been with anyone. Her tryst with the farmhand had been furiously passionate for the summer. But that had ended and then it had been all about her father passing.

"Maybe we get a massage tomorrow or something?" she offered.

Mara looked at her with wide eyes. "Yes, girl. Yes. I know just the place."

"Stay in tonight. Go out tomorrow?"

"That's my girl," Mara said, slapping the wheel and almost sending them spinning off the road. She howled with laughter as she righted them.

"Let's just focus on getting home in one piece," Hailee said uneasily.

Her friend drives so infrequently, often opting for cabs, that she was basically dusting off the cobwebs each time she actually had to get behind the wheel.

"Oh, I forgot. My roommate is getting back tonight," Mara added.

"Ah, right, your roommate," Hailee said skeptically. "The mysterious, rich, handsome stranger who just happens to let you live in his apartment for half the rent it's worth."

In the week Hailee had spent at the very nice upper west side apartment, she had not seen the roommate. Mara had claimed he'd been traveling for work, though she didn't know what he did. It was a nice place, and well. Decorated but even so, she'd only seen a slightly blurry picture of him.

Mara smiled wickedly, giggling. "He likes my personality."

"And the stream of model friends you introduce him to."

Mara snorted. "Oh, stop it."

"You're like a feeder. Feeding these poor girls to him. Or a breeder," Hailee mused.

Mara slapped her across the boob.

"Ouch!" She complained, rubbing the spot.

"For your information, I haven't heard a single complaint about him. He's a perfect gentleman. If not an animal in other ways."

Hailee rolled her eyes. "You're disgusting."

"I like to think of myself as a connoisseur, of sorts."

Hailee smiled despite herself and said, "I know what you are: a pimp."

They both fell into a chorus of giggles.

***

The apartment was spacious to say the least.

With high ceilings, big windows and about four bedrooms. It took up half the floor of the building. The cabinets were all old, stained wood.

Rich charcoal colored granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances filled the kitchen, save for an old, bright red retro refrigerator with a small pink ribbon around the handle.

It was all so plainly expensive.

"You really don't know what he does?" Hailee asked, throwing her bags down near the gargantuan couch.

The living room was strange only because of its setup. One long couch, no TV, though there was a projector that would show on the long white curtains of the windows.

The weirdest were the two long, body sized mirrors on each wall opposite each other.

"I think it's family money, mostly. But he does work. Or at least he's gone enough," Mara said, flinging herself down.

"I hope I'm not keeping you from any of your model duties?" Hailee asked.

"Don't be silly, darling. I'm all yours this weekend," Mara said. "I have no duties if I don't want to."

Hailee let out a breath. "Good cause I need a drink."

Her model friend squealed, pulling her down onto the couch beside her. "Take your pants off, I'll make us drinks. We can watch Mean Girls and talk."

Hailee did as she was told, too mentally tired to argue. She slipped her jeans off, throwing them onto her bags, leaving herself only in the dark blue lace panties she'd packed as backup. There had been little time for her to do laundry.

Mara cat called her from the kitchen.

The apartment was slightly chilly, so she asked, "Blankets?"

"Hallway closet by my room," Mara directed, shaking a glass of ice and swirling it with a straw.

Hailee returned with ample cozy blankets, found the remote to the projector and started looking for the movie.

Mara joined her shortly after, margaritas in her hands and shoved them into Hailee's hands. Then she proceeded to take off her own pants, showing the thin, black thong she wore underneath.

The little thing barely covered her mound and showed, amply it should be noted, the folds between her legs.

Hailee had a realization while looking at the girl. "Couldn't your roommate walk in on us?"

Mara took her drink back and pulled some blanket over her. "Of course. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Hailee wasn't so sure.

"He always texts me before he gets back. Went straight to a dance, I believe. Something with ballerinas. Won't be home till late." Mara's eyes glittered. "We've got hours."

Hailee narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure you've never slept with him?"

Mara put a slender hand over her heart. "I would never. That would compromise the arrangement. I like this apartment far too much to give it up if something went awry."

Hailee grunted, starting the movie. "You seem so nonchalant about him."

"Ah, well, it's not to say he hasn't seen me naked." She dipped her head. "Almost naked."

Hailee raised an eyebrow.

"We live together, you judgy little minx. I'm not always decent. Neither is he." A small smile tugged her mouth. "There also may have been some mutual masturbation."

Hailee's mouth fell open.

Her slowly blushing friend looked back at the TV, acting like she'd said nothing at all.

"How exactly did this happen?" Hailee asked.

It was Mara's turn to raise an eyebrow. "We'll, if you must know, you little pervert--"

"I am not," Hailee cut in. "But this is too interesting."

"Nah, I just think you're horny," Mara said, raising her voice over Hailee's protests. "It was late. I was lonely. I didn't think he'd be back that night. He walked in on me on the couch."

She said it like it was a regular Tuesday afternoon.

"And then he just joined you?" Hailee all but blurted out.

"He told me not to stop." She gestures to the end of the couch. "Then he sat there, watched for a while, pulled it out..." The woman shivered at the memory. "Told me to tell him what I was thinking about...then he stroked it."

Hailee had found herself biting her lip, which she quickly corrected. The Gaul of that man. What a pig.

"And you just let him."

Mara turned a little pinker, still watching the movie.

"It was unbelievably hot."

Hailee hated the little flutter of warmth she'd felt between her legs.

Her mouth moved before she could stop it, "What were you thinking about?"

Her friend turned an even darker shade of pink. "II...had been thinking about a guy I met on a train. And what I wished he'd done to me."

"You little slut," Hailee said, a grin spreading across her face. "Tell me more."

Mara let out a breath of laughter and launched into a plethora of stories. It had them laughing, crying, and screaming curses even.

Hailee felt the stress she'd been feeling melting out of her.

Then it came to talk about her love life. She told, meekly, about the farmhand. Which was helped by her fourth margarita. Both girls were drunk. The story basically had Mara panting.

"Sleeping with your employees? Isn't that some kind of violation?" Mara teased.

"I didn't care then, and I don't care now."

Mara drunkenly shoved Hailee over. "That's the spirit."

Hailee shoved her back until they found themselves in a little wrestling match. Just like the fun ones they'd had back in college.

Both girls were giggling, falling over each other. Their hair messy, their limbs tangled.

They somehow ended up on the floor, rolling in the blankets, intertwined so much they could barely move.

Then they heard the door and the sound of a lock turning.

Mara sat up far too quickly, her expression suddenly horrified.

"Come on," she cried in a whisper. "Come on, we've got to get to my room."

"Why?" Hailee asked through her drunken haze.

"He wants the living room and I totally forgot. Lost track of time."

The lock was still being fiddled with and with it came the sounds of a girl's giggles and a man's deep baritone.

"Grab the blankets," she hissed, already up and snatching the empty glasses and flicking off the projector.

Hailee fumbled around, getting to her feet and stumbling toward the bedroom where her friend had gone.

The door opened just as Mara closed her bedroom door. Then she fell against it, clutching her heart.

Hailee's mouth hung openable before she could speak, her friend put a finger to her own lips.

"Quiet," she mouthed.

They waited several minutes at which point Hailee decided to lay on the bed. Mara just fell to lay on the floor, languid and almost whimsical.

Soon enough, and just as Hailee was feeling sleepy, music suddenly started from the living room.

It was a slow king of jazzy music.

Only then did Mara let out a big breath. She leaned over and said quietly, "sorry about that. Terms of our agreement."

She said it like it explained everything. If Hailee had not been suddenly tired she would have tackled the girl again.

Instead, she just said, "What does that mean?"

Mara made an uneasy, almost embarrassed face. "Well, it means that when Harry wants to use the living room for..." she cleared her throat. "For his dates, i have to let him. And not be seen."

Hailee let her mouth fall open. "For him to have sex with these women?"

Mara nodded. "Normally I make myself scarce but with you in town... plus we got drunk. The pink ribbon is normally his way of warning me. I got distracted."

Hailee was having a hard time believing this.

"So, you just wait?" She asked. "Till he's finished."

Something Hailee couldn't place passed in her friend's eyes. More red flushed her cheeks. A kind of mischievous smile tugged her lips.

Hailee frowned, the look deepening. "Oh, god, Mara. Tell me you don't!"

"Shut up!" Mara said, putting a hand over Hailee's mouth. "Just shut up."

Then she dragged Hailee off the bed and toward the closet. She pushed past the hanging clothes and pulled back a secret door. It meshed so well with the back wall she'd never have been able to find it herself.

Beyond it was a dark space that was dimly lit from something she couldn't see. She expected the floor to be hard wood or concrete, but it was soft and comfortable. Fluffy, even.

They went about five feet, crawling on their hands and knees, before a big window appeared before them.

Hailee froze, suddenly afraid.

Just beyond the dark window was the living room.

In it were two people sitting on the couch. A man and a woman. Both were dressed in black tie apparel.

The woman, a tall, blonde slender figure, held a martini in long fingers. Her legs showed beneath a tight black dress that only made it to her knees. Its sleeves ran down to her little wrist and up to her shoulders, showing a delicate bit of cleavage. Her breasts were small but shapely.

Her face was long and beautiful. With glaring blue eyes and pouty lips. Her cheeks were flushed light red.

The woman looked like she had been born in some kind of palace. Hailee also had the thought that she would not have trusted the woman one way or another.

But that seemed to matter little for Mara's roommate.

Hailee stared at him. Slightly taken aback.

So, this was Harry.

He was tall, at least 6'4. Muscled from what she could tell from beneath his tux. His neck was tight, and even the slightest movement showed the ripples of muscle there.

He was somehow pretty and barbaric at the same time. Like some patrician gladiator from Rome. His jaw could cut stone. His eyes were dark and glittering. His lips were big and made up what could either be considered a wicked or childish grin.

To put it quite bluntly, this specimen of a man took her breath away.

And she felt something she'd only felt a few times in her life, an immediate, almost overwhelming warmth between her legs. A sensation of tingles running up her body.

Hailee was not happy to find Mara looking at her, a little knowing smile on her face.

"What is this?" She whispered.

Mara shook her head and turned back to watch the two people.

Their voices somehow drifted in through the music.

"I found it slightly unsettling," the woman said. "Rather...unsavory."

Harry grunted and said, "You are starting to sound like an old critic. It's a bad look."

He scooted in closer to her on the couch as she slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"Don't be cruel."

He traced a finger around the skin of her thigh, which she watched with a hungry little smile.

Their eyes met and Hailee swore she saw sparks flying in the tension. It was palpable. She found herself holding her breath for some reason.

Harry leaned in to whisper something in her ear. The words had an odd effect on the woman. She tensed, closed her eyes and shuddered. Then she threw back her head and laughed.

It was a cold yet lovely sound.

Mara leaned over, cupped her mouth near Hailee's ear and said, "Her name is Elizabeth. I met her at a model gig."

Hailee nodded, not sure she needed the information. She was seconds from going back to the bedroom.

But...something was holding her in place. Maybe the curve of his jaw...

Or the dark light of his eyes.

Once she'd finished laughing, Elizabeth asked, "You are going to have me again?" There was a little trill in her voice. "You are a beast."

Then his eyes changed again, growing hungry as her smile was.

Haile knew what came next.

Harry growled, his lips going to Elizabeth's neck. He all but knocked the drink out of her hand with his lust. She giggled, obviously loving the energy of the man.

Hailee knew the woman was downright hot with being wanted so much. She knew she would be if it were her.

Elizabeth grabbed his head with her free hand, pushing it down toward her chest. With her other hand she sipped the martini, her face wearing a satisfied smile.

Harry slipped her dress down with his large veiny hands, cupping her breasts gently. Then he moved to kiss her while his fingers played with her little, pink nipples.

It wasn't long before he was sucking on them, causing the woman to moan slightly.

Soon Harry worked the dress down around her flat stomach, kissing it lightly. He came up suddenly, looking at her.

"I will eat," he said, his voice husky with lust. "But first I will get you another drink. How does wine sound?"

He didn't wait for a response but snatched her empty glass from her, stood and walked into the kitchen.

Elizabeth stared after him, seemingly dumbfounded. Her mouth hung slightly open, eyes wide with wanting. Hailee and Mara watched as one of her hands slid between her legs, the other going to Breasts.

Hailee knew the looks in the woman's eyes, she was downright smitten...and ravenous.

Harry came back. A minute later, carrying an uncorked bottle of red wine and a couple of crackers and cheese.