Trapped! Ch. 02

Story Info
A convincing, young crossdresser hooks up with her neighbor.
3.2k words
4.56
33.2k
22
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EffieMeow
EffieMeow
51 Followers

It was hard to believe that only six hours ago I had just barely mustered up the courage to leave the house while dressed up. Now, after a roller-coaster night, here I was, fully looking the part of a stylish 20-something slut, skater skirt hiked up to my waist, thong pulled to one side, viciously riding the hard cock of my hunk of a neighbor with what he believed was my "pussy." With one hand I firmly pulled my cock and balls forward and away from my virgin hole so that there wouldn't be any out-of-place flopping that would give my real identity away. My other was planted firmly on Damian's chiseled abs, my long nails involuntarily digging into his flesh. He writhed in pleasure, slightly shifting the sleeping mask that I had insisted he wear. I looked down through luscious lashes in concern—was he peeking? I dismissed it as my admittedly overactive imagination. There was no way he wouldn't say anything about my fully erect cock staring at him in the face.

I closed my eyes, focused on clenching my "pussy," and worked my hips even more furiously, reveling in every sensation. As Damian's huge cock rhythmically ground against my prostate, I could feel the softness of his silk sheets against my smooth, bare legs; his hard, muscled body between my thighs and under my hand; and my long, wavy wig gently brushing against my face, neck, and small but defined cleavage with every thrust. My sweaty hair was getting in the way, so I tossed my head back like I had seen girls do in porn. To my surprise, it worked, as thick, brown waves flew over my shoulder and cascaded down my back. As I did so, I caught a glance of myself in Damian's bedroom mirror.

All I saw was a sexy young girl wantonly riding cowgirl on a man's cock. My makeup remained mostly flawless, minus a big of runny mascara from the sweat beading on my face. My lip gloss was complete gone, of course, as I had been using my mouth all night. My choker had gone somewhat crooked in the midst of our passion. My large hoop earrings sparkled as they bounced, as did the cute jeweled chain on my bellybutton.

Of course, I had lost my jacket, camisole, and heeled booties somewhere by the door of Damian's apartment when we were sucking on each other's faces and frantically ripping clothes off the other person, but I had retained enough presence of mind even in my lust to gently slap his hands away when he tried to take off my bra and skirt. When he started pawing at them more insistently, I had begun to panic. Not knowing what else to do, I had grabbed his hand, gave him what I hoped was a seductive look through my lashes, bit my lip, and walked toward the only room in the small studio apartment.

There, I desperately scanned the room for something that would extricate me from my rather precarious situation. It was just a standard bachelor pad, not unlike my own room, with the bare minimum of furniture neatly folded sheets. Oh fuck...wait, there it was! Looking up at Damian, I stood on painted tiptoes, grabbed his head, and kissed him passionately, before spinning him around shoving him onto his bed with both hands. His eyes widened at my aggressiveness, as I slowly swayed my way onto the bed and straddled his waist, before smoothly grabbing the sleep mask off the nightstand and wrestling it over his eyes.

"What are you-" he began, but I pressed a slim finger against his lips.

"Trust me, this is going to be a lot of fun." I said in my best little girl voice, praying he wouldn't protest.

I needn't have worried. He flashed a grin.

"Yes ma'am," he said, grabbing my finger that was still against his lips, and inserting it into his hot, moist mouth. As he twirled his tongue, I gasped at the utterly new sensation. None of my past girlfriends had done much more than lie there and passively take it. It felt good knowing that this powerful man wanted to please and pleasure me as much as I did him. At this thought, my now fully-erect cock gave a little twitch under my skirt.

"Oh baby," I moaned as I closed my eyes and leaned back in pleasure. "That feels so good."

As I put my other hand out behind me to steady myself, I found that it had landed on a rather large, veiny snake, nesting under the silky material of Damian's boxers. I gasped again, the thing was huge, as least 10 inches! Involuntarily, my small hand began stroking it up and down through his boxers, and with my finger in his mouth I could both hear and feel him growl in lust.

With that primal sound, something came over me, and I lost all sense of reason. I was now nothing more than a wet bitch in heat. My body acted on its own, and I yanked my finger out of his mouth, smoothly pivoted my body 180 degrees on my pert butt, and scooted backwards so that had Damian not been blindfolded, all he would see is two perfect globes of ass separated by a small wisp of black lace. As I did so, I could feel my leaking cock and balls—no longer containable by my small thong—drag across Damian's defined chest, leaving a slimy trail of pre-cum. Fuck, I desperately wanted him to play with them, but I knew that would not only be stupid but possibly dangerous. Hopefully, he would either not notice the wetness or attribute it to my non-existent pussy.

Now, with Damian's manhood in front of me, I was truly hypnotized. I could smell the pungent musk of his cock and it was making me salivate involuntarily. A dark, damp spot stood out on his boxer briefs where he had been oozing pre-cum. Like an eager little girl unwrapping her Christmas gift, I slowly pulled down his boxer briefs, and his massive uncut rod sprang out, slapping me right in the nose.

"Sorry," I heard him say behind me, snapping me out of my drooling reverie. I giggled girlishly. Never in my life did I think that I would get slapped in the face by a cock, much less by accident.

In response to his apology, I licked the tip of the swollen mushroom head in front of me in a tiny cat-like motion. I heard him moan again, which caused my own cock to leak more sticky pre-cum onto Damian's chest. The hunk beneath me, who could have his pick of any girl in the city, was completely deceived into thinking that I was a sexy, slutty girl pleasuring him. The thousands of hours I spent diligently refining my appearance, behavior, and voice were not wasted after all, and I felt overwhelmed with satisfaction and accomplishment. The gorgeous cock in front of me was the reward for all my hard work, and I wasn't going to let it go to waste.

Riding that euphoric feeling, I shoved Damian's cock into my mouth as far as it would go, and started twirling my tongue as my other hand alternated between fondling his swollen balls and furiously pumping his shaft as best I could—it was so thick that I couldn't even wrap my small hand around it fully. How I knew to do these things, I had no idea. My exes had certainly never taken the initiative to give me a blowjob, and when I had asked, their unenthusiastic efforts had actually caused me to go soft. But whatever I was doing, it was working, as Damian moaned and I felt his cock swell and pulse in both my hand and mouth. I attributed my newfound ability to a combination of feminine instinct and the fact that having a cock and balls of my own, I knew better than any girl what felt good and what didn't.

Due to Damian's massive height, our "69" position wasn't truly a 69. With my hot pink lips wrapped firmly around his cock, my bubbly ass was parked right in front of his face. As I forced his massive dick deeper into the back of my throat, I heard Damian inhale deeply before growling and forcefully grabbing my hips, digging his thick fingers into my fleshy ass cheeks.

I popped his dick out of my mouth. "What are you-"

It was then I felt his tongue expertly move aside the thin material of my thong, and enter my tight hole. Oh my fucking god—Damian was eating my ass like it was his job. Waves of cascaded rolled over my body as my eyes rolled back in my head. No sex toy could do what he was doing, expertly probing in and around my sensitive, shaved anus with his warm, wet tongue. I was glad that as part of my normal transformation routine I always gave myself an enema—in preparation for my sex toys of course. Never did I think that my naughty secret would be shared with another person, much less my darkly handsome neighbor. As his tongue darted in and out, I moaned girlishly.

"Trust me, this is going to be a lot of fun." I heard him mumble around a mouthful of ass.

I giggled. Not only handsome, but a gentleman with a sense of humor? I shuddered in pure ecstasy as Damian expertly explored my puckered anus, but even as I was sorely tempted to just surrender to the pleasure, I gamely returned to working his cock with my mouth. After all, if I lost control, anything could happen, including him discovering my naughty little secret. No, I had to have Damian wrapped around my finger, and not the other way around.

I worried my head like a dog, forcing his dick even further down my throat. I had never had a strong gag reflex, but even I was impressed with myself when my nose eventually brushed against his pubic hair. Breathing through my nose, I inhaled his scent deeply as saliva seeped out from the sides of my stretched mouth. I had successfully swallowed all 10 inches of his meat. As I felt tears involuntarily run down my face, ruining my mascara, I thought that this was both the most uncomfortable and most erotic thing that I had ever experienced.

"Damn girl," he groaned, taking a break from my now thoroughly loosened and lubricated hole. God, I loved it when he called me "girl." It confirmed what I always felt inwardly, and now, what I looked like outwardly. In that moment, despite what was between my legs, I wanted to believe that I was truly just another slutty girl. And slutty girls didn't stop with a blowjob, no matter how expertly performed.

I quickly raised myself up with my thin arms, bracelets jangling, feeling Damian's mushroom head stretch out my esophagus as I coughed out his massive cock. A thick trail of saliva and pre-cum briefly connected his cock and my lips like a liquid tightrope. With this mixture running down my chin like a proper slut, I smoothly spun back around on my bubble butt and planted a large, wet kiss on Damian's mouth. His stubble pricked my chin, and I could feel his warm tongue swirling against mine. The scent of his aftershave mixed with sweat was driving me mindless with lust. I ran my fingers through his wet hair while scooting backwards. A mere six hours ago I would have confidently said that despite my secret hobby, I was straight. But now, I wanted only one thing, and that was Damian's cock in my ass.

"I'm clean, are you clean?" I panted into his mouth. I had condoms in my purse but they wouldn't fit Damian, and I didn't want to risk interrupting our sexual frenzy for even a moment, lest I ruin everything. He began kneading my "boobs" over my lace push up bra and grunted an affirmative. Even though most of the volume that Damian was grabbing was just silicone, I was so caught up in the moment that I felt like I had real breasts and they were being fondled aggressively. This strong, handsome man desired me desperately, and it made me feel so powerful and sexy.

After making out for a few more moments, I couldn't take it anymore. I was so fucking horny and overwhelmed in feminine ecstasy, that I knew I had to go for it before I lost my nerve. Reaching behind me with one dainty hand, I grabbed Damian's spit-covered rod, took a deep breath, and gently slid the tip of it into my puckered anus. Oh, fuck! Even with my eager hole warmed up, it still felt like his huge cock was going to tear something in me. I didn't own any toys nearly this big, and I involuntarily gave a pained, girly yelp.

"Baby, you're so big, I don't-"

At that exact moment, his mushroom head slipped past my strained anal ring with an audible pop, and I felt him inside me for the first time. I knew then that this feeling of feminine surrender, of giving away a preciously guarded treasure, was what I had been missing all my life.

"Fuck, Effie, you're so tight," he grunted. I couldn't do anything except pant in agreement, and I felt his hips start to buck, driving his veiny cock even deeper into what he thought was my "pussy." As I felt his meat work its way deeper into my bowels with every thrust, I felt "full," as if I had eaten a good meal, except the meal was a giant cock and I had eaten it with my girly ass. It was better than any sex I had ever had with a woman, and definitely better than anything I had ever done with a toy. I had been worried that I wouldn't be lubricated enough, but Damian continuously oozed pre-cum like a leaky faucet. This man was made to fuck.

"Deeper, please, daddy!" I gasped, in between thrusts. I had no idea where the "daddy" came from, but it seemed like the right thing to say. Although I already felt like I was going to be split apart, his dick worked its way further and further into my ass until at last I could feel the tip of it grinding against my swollen prostate.

We established an unspoken rhythm, where I would buck my hips back into his when he thrust upwards, grinding his shaft as deep into me as I could, until I could feel his pubic hair against my ass cheeks. Then I would lift my hips off his swollen cock until it nearly escaped my stretched hole, stopping only when the mushroom head caught against my anal ring, only to violently force it back in until I once again felt his cock bottom out. While I had certainly experimented with a large variety of sex toys as an inevitable progression of my feminine persona, I had never fantasized about experiencing the real thing with another man. I mean, I was straight, wasn't I? But as I felt him violate my eager hole again and again, each thrust both confirmed my girlishness and pumped out any shred of masculinity that I had left. I was now just another one of the sluts he had taken home, desperate to be fucked by his cock.

As Damian continually nailed my G-spot, pushing me closer and closer to the edge, I felt connected, fulfilled, and complete in a way I had never known before, as if my life was a jigsaw puzzle and this was the final piece. What a waste! All this time, I was futilely trying to have unsatisfying sex as a boy when I was clearly meant to be fucked like a slutty girl. I knew, having finally experienced this, that I could never go back.

Abruptly, Damian's fingers dug hard into my pillowy thighs. "Fuck, babe, I'm gonna come," he groaned.

"Go ahead," I panted, smiling at the little white lie I was about to tell. "I'm on the pill."

With my permission, he began convulsing, and I felt ropes and ropes of thick fluid shoot deep into my bowels. This was the seed of a real man, and deep within my "pussy" it was taking root and and permanently transforming me into what I was always meant to be, a sexy, slutty girl. As his molten love poured into my ass, I realized that it was causing me to also come. My rock hard dick, now nothing more than a large clit, was still securely trapped between my palm and my toned tummy. It shot its own weak trail of semen, which trickled past my belly-button piercing and down my crotch to mingle with Damian's, now seeping out of my worn out hole even though his cock was still firmly lodged inside.

As soon as I came, I shut my eyes and prepared to be overwhelmed with feelings of shame and disgust, the norm whenever I masturbated with a dildo. Shockingly, I instead felt warm, safe, satisfied, and certain that I was in love with my neighbor. At the very least, I was in love with his dick.

I slid off that incredible cock with an audible pop, and curled up into a fetal position. I suddenly felt empty, and immediately longed for the feeling of Damian fully inside me. More of his semen dribbled out of my ass as I turned away from him, heart pounding. Oh fuck, what was I going to do? My cum-covered cock was in the open, obscenely tenting my short skirt, and impossible to hide at this point. I felt Damian shift slightly, and a strong, masculine arm snaked around me, cupping one of my small "breasts." As he spooned me, I could also feel his still hot, semi-erect cock work its way between my thick thighs before gently resting against my own small, leaking dick. Sweaty and anxious, I prayed silently he wouldn't notice anything amiss.

Damian mumbled something before instantly dozing off with a soft snore. Ugh, boys, I thought to myself, even as I found myself reaching down to begin rubbing our slimy cocks together. It was risky and dangerous, but I felt so naughty rubbing my little clit against his massive beast that had I not been completely drained, I was sure I would have came again.

As I massaged my dirty little secret against Damian's cock, the adrenaline wore off and I suddenly felt deathly exhausted. Shit! I had to get back to my own apartment or risk being caught! I had to...

As I cursed the last remnant of my boyhood, post-coital fatigue, the world quickly faded to black. I fell into a deep sleep, interrupted only by dreams of Damian's massive cock repeatedly slamming into my ass as I screamed in pleasure...

*****

Dearest reader, I promise to get back to what happened between Effie getting caught in Chapter 1 and the events of Chapter 2! I felt a surge of inspiration after dressing up and just had to put pen to paper, or in this case, painted nails to keyboard! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

EffieMeow
EffieMeow
51 Followers