Trapped in a Game Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fillllthy rich," Serra answered, and I nodded, glad to know I wasn't being overly impressed by something mundane.

"Also, you can relax. Manual steering is difficult at the speeds these things do, and an automated control kicks in to correct any mistakes you might make."

I let out a relieved sigh, then shot Serra a 'why didn't you say that before' look, though I could already guess that she was just enjoying seeing me panic.

"Push this to accelerate; this is the brake. There's no incoming traffic at your road level, so you have a lot of room to work with."

"My 'road level'?"

"You'll see," she said.

"Can't we just do the automated thing?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Trust me, you are gonna love this."

The garage door opened, and I took a deep breath, then hit the accelerator and my stomach lurched as we burst out of the garage like a bullet out of a gun.

I started out looking at the road out of the windscreen, as I would in an ordinary car, but as cars zoomed past me and the roads seemed to go by in a similar blur, I quickly found that the little display on the dash in front of me gave me a much more useful view of what was happening.

The car quickly veered to the edge of the road, before slowing a bit, and moving back to the centre, and as it did, I felt the steering wheel go slack for a bit, tension slowly coming back to it as I steered the positioning closer to where the car should be.

Eventually, I felt a solid tension in the wheel, and I gasped as the car began responding to my own subtle motions.

"Fucking hell. This is awesome!" I declared.

Serra shot me a look that said 'I told you so', and I simply shook my head at her, as I went back to concentrating on the road.

"If you think that's awesome, wait until you experience this," she said, and I momentarily swerved a bit as I felt her hand brush my inner leg.

"What are you doing?" I chided, trying to keep my concentration on driving, as she her hands began to fish for the buttons on my jeans.

"Eyes on the road," she said. "It's only fun if I do it while you're actually driving."

I kept the car on the road, but my eyes continued to flick in her direction until eventually-

"Oh, shit," I breathed, as she fished my cock out of my jeans, and I felt the warm, slippery sensation of my slightly flaccid penis being engulfed by her mouth.

"Eyeth. On. tha. Roath," she warned, despite keeping her mouth wrapped around me.

She sucked on my pole, and I felt my vision blur a little as a quick wave of light-headedness accompanied the euphoric feeling of pleasure.

The feeling was intense, but it quickly passed as my cock began to stir to its full, erect length, and her lips finally released me, with a little pop, as she panted, and took a momentary breather.

"I'm tracking your driving to see how fast you can go and how often you stayed on the road, by the way," she said, and I shook my head, in confusion.

"Why?"

"Because on the way back, its gonna be my turn, and 'orgasm racing', despite only just being invented in my head, is probably gonna be my new favourite extreme sport," she quipped.

I smirked, accelerating as I focused my eyes on the road, and she began sucking on me, now with some serious intent, as she tried her best to distract me.

She sucked and planted sloppy, wet, smacking kisses all along my shaft, eventually taking my length into her mouth, all the while servicing me delightfully with her tongue, but as she tried to take more of my length into her mouth, trying it seemed, to get my head, at least, down her throat, she gagged, and came up, spewing me with warm, bubbly drool.

"There's no way I can throat you from this angle. Lemme just-"

"Hey! I'm driving here," I complained, as she began squeezing her way to the front of my seat.

There was more than enough room, and without the need for foot pedals, she was easily able to position herself in front of me, and she smirked as she resumed her oral onslaught with renewed conviction.

"Is this even safe?"

"Relax. These cars never crash, and even if they did, there's a cushioning gel that comes out all over the place... Wanna up the stakes, though?" Serra asked, and I shot her a questioning look.

"I'm listening."

"If I can't make you lose manual control at least once before you cum, then you have to impregnate me tonight," she said, and I snickered.

"How do I know I didn't already do that?" I asked, remembering how our last coupling ended.

"Because I checked. Future-tech medicine is a thing, dumbass," she replied, tapping her head condescendingly.

"Fine. You're on, though you should probably know that these roads look mighty straight," I replied.

She shot me a cheeky look, and my confidence took an immediate hit as, without warning, she swallowed my length whole, and the overwhelming sensation of her throat pulsing, and tightening around my sensitive cockhead almost made me swerve instantly to the edge of control.

"F-fuck," I cursed, and she shot me a quick wink.

"Say, I've always wanted a son. What do you think of the name Franz? If it's another girl, though, I'm thinking something like... Chloe," she taunted, sucking along my length as she waited for a reaction.

I shook off her taunting, and concentrated on the road.

I was close to blowing, but I had to keep her from knowing that.

Her sucking was soft, and delightful, but not quite enough to push me over the edge, and I realized that her next onslaught would decide the bet.

Concentrate, I thought, but as she shot me that look that told me she going in for the kill... I suddenly thought about the idea of giving her another child.

Maybe this is what she really wanted?

I mean, this was something I could actually do for her, right?

I studied her as she began sucking, taking me into her throat again, and I felt the cum, deep inside of my balls, readying to shoot forth; but just as I did, I let the car drift all the way right.

Serra sucked, swallowing my seed without hesitation as I came, and even letting out a few moans of her own, but she kept her eyes on me, a questioning expression on her face.

"What was that?" she asked, wiping at her mouth, as she plopped back down on the seat beside me.

"What was what?" I replied, feigning confusion.

"You let me win," she clarified, and again, I made a show of being surprised.

"Preposterous! I would never," I replied, and she shoved me.

"Dumbass," she said.

As we drove, Serra kept her gaze fixed on her passenger side window, not speaking to me at all, and even as we got to the pizza place, she still wouldn't even look at me.

Before I knew it, we were back in the car, Serra now behind the wheel.

"Isn't it your turn?" I asked, placing a hand on her hip, and she quickly swatted it away, quite roughly.

"Don't even think about it," she warned, and I sighed.

"Look. I just thought that giving you a baby is probably one of the few things I can actually do for you," I began, and she laughed bitterly.

"Yeah. I know. And that's why I'm pissed."

Serra sighed, then put the car on automated control, before turning her seat towards me.

Damn. Didn't even know you could do that, I thought.

She showed me how to adjust my seat as well, then she climbed over to me, placing her knee beside my thigh.

"Feel this," she said, taking my hand and placing it against the soft flesh just over her left breast.

It was her heartbeat, and I looked at her, questioningly.

"Pay attention," she ordered, before leaning in to me, and as her face came closer to mine, our noses almost touching, I felt the distinct quickening of the beats in her chest.

"I feel it," I said, and she smiled.

"You're the only human on this planet that can make my heart race just by brushing noses with me," Serra said, biting her lip. "I don't know who made you feel the way you feel; as if you have no real value to anyone. But you're wrong. Your love and support mean the world to me."

"I know," I replied, but as Serra searched my eyes, I could tell that she knew I didn't believe it.

"She doesn't understand," Kelly whispered in my mind. "A natural born genius; that's the last type of person who could possibly comprehend the complexity of the existence that is 'infinitely mediocre Josh'.

I tried to shrug off the words, but as I stared out the window, I saw a blurred figure staring back at me.

"Come with me, Josh. I'm the one who understands."

"You're not real," I said, and Serra looked over at me.

I could see a panicked look in her eyes, but she was spiralling away from me.

"Josh! There's a way out, just remember that!" she yelled, but as she disappeared completely, I suddenly found myself somewhere... familiar.

***

"So, we're finally here, huh," Kelly said.

It was a cold night, and a younger Kelly was standing in front of my car, shivering, soaked from head to toe.

I'd dashed out of the car, my protective instincts in overdrive.

"Jesus Christ. Are you alright?"

I reached for her, and-

"Don't touch me!" she yelled, as she slapped my hand away, and it was then that I caught it.

That smell.

And my eyes went wide as I suddenly realized what she'd been drenched in.

"Who the fuck did this?" I asked, anger rising in me in an instant.

I wanted to beat the shit out of any and every one, but she just shook her head, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Please! Just take me home."

She began to sob, so I'd fought back the anger and just got her into the car, and as soon as we got home, she darted out and towards the house; but as she got to the door, she stopped.

"I- I can't face them like this."

She was crying again, and I felt that anger in me swell.

"Just- sneak in through the back. I'll distract them."

She began to fidget, anxiously.

"I told them I was staying the night at Mindy's..."

I sighed.

"Go up to my room. You can use my shower. I'll sneak you some clothes," I offered, and she shot me a thankful look before heading for the back door.

I waited until I was sure she would be ready to sneak in before heading in myself.

"Hey. I'm back," I called.

My dad waved me in, but my mom stood up, that 'angry mom' look of indignation on her face.

"Where were you? You left without saying anything."

"Tracy wanted some stuff from the store."

"You have any idea what time it is?"

"Come on, Lizzy, it's not that late," my dad offered, but she cut him off with a raised finger.

"You need to start thinking about what's good for yourself, Josh. Not running around at that girl's every whim like some kind of lapdog. Pete, will you back me up here for once?"

"Your mom's right, Josh. The girl might seem like your whole world right now, but you need to pick your grades up."

"Wow. They really chewed you out, huh" Kelly said, as she looked on at the scene, standing beside me, and I shrugged.

"This kind of happened all the time."

Rather than stick around to experience the ordeal again, I headed upstairs.

"Ohh. So, this is where it went down, huh."

A huge wave of nostalgia washed over me as I entered my childhood bedroom.

The bed was at the centre of the room, the headboard against the far wall, and across from there, the entrance to my bathroom where the shower light was on.

Inside I'd find Kelly, shivering, cold, and still drenched.

"Jesus, why didn't I just shower?" Kelly asked, as she looked on at her younger self.

"Couldn't have mom and dad hear water running until I came up."

"Right... jeez, I was such an angel in their eyes. If only they could see this."

She put her hands on her hips, as she shot me a disapproving stare.

"What? I'm not the one who did this to you," I said.

"No, but you didn't protect me from it either."

"What? How was I supposed to do that? You existed in a completely different sphere of reality from me," I countered, but she remained indignant.

"This whole thing was your fault, anyway. You were the one who just had to buy me that dress. What did you think? That that would make me fall in love with you?"

"I just wanted you to be happy."

"Well, look where that got me," she said, gesturing to the younger Kelly, shivering, sobbing, and holding onto her knees as she hugged herself tight.

I sighed.

"I couldn't save you from this, but I was here for you afterwards," I said, and she put her hands on her hips again.

"Yeah... funny thing, that. Everything just went perfectly fine for you after this, didn't it? You get to be the supportive, caring older brother; the two of us bond... you trick me into falling in love."

"I never tricked you," I countered.

"Of course, not... but you were probably so glad that this happened. Weren't you?"

I shook my head, backing away.

"I would never celebrate anything bad happening to you. I would NEVER!"

"My social world crumbled underneath my feet that day, Josh. I went from being popular, to nothing... and let's face it, that was the only way you were ever had a shot at me, right? If I fell down to your level?"

"Even at your lowest, you were more than I ever deserved," I answered, and she smirked.

"Well, you're right about that. But... now that I'm dead. What do you think you deserve?"

"Death," I replied, and her face twisted wickedly, as she leaned into me.

"No, Joshie. You deserve so much WORSE!"

The word echoed into a high-pitched shriek, and I cowered, as I found myself spinning into oblivion.

"Why aren't you happy, Josh? Serra is the perfect wife. You live in an amazing house. You have such a beautiful little girl. Why aren't you happy?"

"Because I don't deserve it," I answered.

"That's right. And you never will. So why don't you just stay here with me."

I found myself in my childhood room again, but this time, the younger versions of Kelly and myself were gone, and in front of me stood Kelly as I last remembered her.

"This was where we fell in love with each other, wasn't it?" she asked, and I nodded.

"That summer... we spent a lot of time together."

"Stay with me," she said. "We could stay here. Play video games. Talk. Just be together. Just you, me, and this room."

I nodded, walking toward her, but as I reached out to take her hand, another Kelly spoke in my head.

"Don't listen to her," the voice said. "We were miserable in that room, Josh. My life fell apart, and you were barely keeping yours together. We found comfort together, and that grew into love; but don't forget; that room was filled with pain, sadness and regret. You made those things your home, and hid in there with all of it, letting it consume you. The real me would never let stay in there. The real me was the one who finally brought you out!"

The voice seemed weak, and faint.

The Kelly in front of me was still offering her hand, but as I looked beyond her, I caught sight of the door, and Serra's words came echoing back to me: "There's a way out, just remember that!"

The door.

"I can't," I said, as I pulled back, retracting my hand, and Kelly scowled at me.

"You're turning me down? After everything I did for you? You fucking killed me; you know. You're the reason I'm dead! The least you could do is this. We could make this room a paradise. That's what it always was. Our safe place."

I shook my head, backing away from her.

"You aren't Kelly. Those words aren't Kelly's."

I darted for the door, and as I stepped through it, I found myself somewhere else.

It was a playground, and Kelly was again waiting for me, sitting on the merry-go-round.

I groaned inwardly, but as she caught sight of me, and waved, I realized this wasn't the Kelly that'd I'd just fled from.

"Took you long enough," she said. "I've been waiting for forever."

"So, this is real then? This life with Serra?" I asked, my heart sinking, just a little, until she shrugged.

"Who knows? Reality is overrated anyway."

I walked over, then took a seat beside her.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

The place felt nostalgic, but I couldn't quite place it.

"So that you can talk to her," she said, and then I saw her.

It was another younger Kelly, but this one was like... six, maybe?

I walked over to her, then noticed that she was looking at me, in my much younger form, climbing some monkey bars.

"Doesn't look like he's doing too well," I joked, and she shot me a sharp glare.

"Don't talk about my brother like that. He's a superhero!"

I chuckled, and she actually aimed a kick at my shins.

"Whoa, there. I'm not here to fight," I said, holding my hands up in surrender, and she folded her hands angrily.

"He is. I jumped my bike off a terrace, and he caught it. He's a superhero!"

The little Kelly went running off after the younger me, and I sighed.

"Every little sister thinks their big brother is a super hero, huh," I noted, and Kelly nodded, as she came over to join me.

"Yeah."

"What're you, gonna tell me that you always saw me like that?" I asked, somewhat derisively, and she chuckled.

"You know that's not true. I kind of forgot you existed for a while. You know that."

I nodded, though remembering what it was like to be invisible to Kelly still stung, and she shot me a strange look.

"I was right about you back then. I just... didn't know what your superpower was."

Kelly turned around, and as I turned as well, the scene changed; we were in her room, this time.

"Remember this?" she asked.

"Yeah. Your SATs."

"You stayed up with me all night. You know, that really helped me out, right?"

"So you say, but I'll never understand how. I didn't even get into college," I said, and she smiled.

"Really confusing, that one. You knew almost everything."

I shrugged.

"Something about exams just... screwed me up, I guess."

"Yeah... but this was your real superpower. Ever since we reconnected, and started spending time together; my academic performance went off the charts."

"It was the only reason mom tolerated us having a relationship," I said, and Kelly shot me a quick look.

"Wait, mom knew?" she asked.

I nodded, and she laughed.

"Wow. So many things suddenly make sense."

"Please tell me you didn't die," I pleaded, and she smiled.

"I'm not Kelly, you know. I'm just a memory. The other one was everything bad that you tell yourself."

"And you?"

"I'm... something else. Come on, there's one more."

She pulled me through the door to her bedroom, and we were suddenly in the game, just on the outskirts of Ravenloft.

Serra was entering the town, with my game avatar-self following close behind, and as I studied the scene from Kelly's perspective, I suddenly realized that a lot of eyes were looking in our direction.

"I was so jealous... everyone was looking at you two."

"It would have been the same no matter who she teamed up with," I countered, and she shook her head.

"Nope. We talked, you know; Serra and I. She said you made her twice the player she was at the start of the game. I was really jealous. I always thought that effect was something special between you and me."

"Wait, how do you know this. Aren't you just my memories of you?" I asked, and she smiled knowingly.

"There are more memories in here than just yours," she said, and I stopped, trying to process the meaning of her words.

"Don't think about it too much. You'll see what I mean soon enough. I just needed you to see this. This was always your power, Josh; synergy. Who knows, maybe you were drawn to that skill because you'd been using it your whole life, but you make everything around you better just by... being you."

"That's not true; you were always amazing. Serra was always amazing."

"I know that doubting yourself is a part of who you are, Josh. But you need to snap out it. Ask Serra when was the last time she played in a tournament. Ask our mom when last she went home. Your self-doubt is a self-fulfilling prophecy, Josh. You see yourself as a burden, then you hide away, and eventually become one."