Trapped in a Game Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow; either this thing works or you've got some serious magic hands," the girl said.

"Apparently, if you run the mixture through a distiller; you can produce an oil with the same effect. I haven't had time to test it yet, but a friend of mine did and it seemed to amplify the soothing effect," I explained.

As I withdrew from her, she climbed to her knees, and shot me an interested look.

"That sounds pretty interesting. Say, if you've got some time on your hands, and you're hanging around Muziris; when my shop closes, I wouldn't mind testing that out," she said, and Kelly nudged me.

"Just give him your info. He'll contact you the next time he's free," Kelly said, and the girl quickly nodded.

"I'll prepare a batch of that oil of yours for the occasion," she said, smiling at me.

As we left the shop, Kelly kept nudging me suggestively, and I frowned.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Try to set me up with that girl, or whatever that was."

"Uh, set you up? She's a random girl in a video game who you'll probably never meet. I'd say she's definitely interested in some steamy virtual sex in the immediate future, but I doubt she's thinking about dating you or anything serious like that."

"And, what? That makes it fine?" I countered.

I suddenly felt pretty annoyed.

If she loved me as much as I thought she did... then why did she keep trying to set me up with all of these random girls?

"Oh, come on, it's just a little bit of fun. You wasted most of your sexually active years behind one stupid bitch; I just want you to enjoy life a bit, you know?"

I stopped walking, then shot Kelly a sharp look.

"You say that... but you know; I don't remember you ever bringing any boyfriends home."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Double standard," I said. "You seem to want me to experience these things that you don't really do at all yourself."

"So... you want me to do that?" she asked, and I sighed.

"No. I mean... I dunno. I'm just trying to understand why you keep throwing me at every female who looks at me twice. It's like... you're trying to get rid of me, or something."

Kelly laughed, and I studied her, feeling a little stupid, having said that out loud.

I knew she wasn't trying to get rid of me; but her actions were so... irrational.

It was driving me crazy.

"It's not what you're thinking at all... it's, uh," she sighed. "It's a little embarrassing admitting this; although Serra did tell me I should stop being such a Josh about it."

Wait...

Did she just use my name as an insult?

"What?" I asked, and she blushed, suddenly seeming a little nervous.

"Well. Here goes; I don't think I can be with anyone except you."

I studied her blankly, but she seemed serious.

"That explains... almost nothing. What does that even mean?" I countered, and she sighed.

"You're the only thing that I derive sexual pleasure from. Like; I can't have an orgasm unless I think about you, or do something that's related to you in some way."

"You're serious about this? Since when?"

She sighed.

"I dunno. For as long as I've been doing those things, I guess?"

I pondered the revelation, though I still had no idea how it related in any way to her constantly trying to get me laid.

"So, none of your boyfriends?"

"What boyfriends?" she asked.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you've had boyfriends. I know you probably hid them from me, but..."

My words trailed off, as Kelly shook her head.

"No boyfriends. I mean... I tried to have sex with a couple of guys, but... it was gross. I actually started thinking something was wrong with me, but apparently sexual attraction focused on a really specific thing is... an actual thing. 'Fixation', they call it. I went to therapy and everything."

I stared at her in shock.

"How did that go?"

She giggled.

"Oh, you know; I walked in, and I was like, 'the only thing that gets me off is thinking about fucking my brother', and the first therapist was like, I'll just make you a recommendation then."

I snickered at her.

"You're being serious, aren't you... so, what did they tell you?"

"Oh... try to channel my attraction for you into normal relationships. Fantasize about you during sex. I'm supposed to 'transfer' my unnatural attraction towards you into more acceptable expressions of sexuality, but I'm not kidding when I say I literally cannot have an orgasm unless I think about you," she said.

"So... the boyfriends?"

"Ugh. Referring to the random people I tried to have sex with as 'boyfriends' upsets me."

"Fine. The... whatever you want to call them. What happened when you tried thinking about me? You still couldn't, uh... have an orgasm?"

She frowned.

"Have an orgasm? The last guy just touched my boobs a little, and I threw up on him. Wasn't even drunk, either. That's just the intensity of the revulsion I feel towards men... or people, I should say; who aren't... you."

I studied her a bit.

"I still don't get it. You have me now... so, why do you keep trying to set me up with other girls?"

She shifted a little, blushing.

"It's one of my kinks," she answered, a little timidly, and I stared at her, my mouth agape despite myself.

"Kinks?" I asked, and she nodded.

"You know I hated Tracey, right?"

"I recall, vaguely, yes."

"Didn't matter... watching you plow her made my fucking night every time."

I shook my head, as I tried to process what she was saying.

"Wait, I thought that was because you were channeling your own unfulfilled desires to be with me."

She shrugged.

"Maybe it was at one point. I mean, I used to assume that I'd never actually have you, you know? But now... I dunno, watching you with another girl; it just drives me wild."

I studied Kelly with a strange, new kind of fascination.

This was the girl I knew all my life.

Worshipped.

And here was this entire side of her that I never knew existed.

"You know... just watching you give that sexy vendor-girl a backrub got me pretty excited."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And she was definitely into it too."

There was a wild look in her eyes, and she took a quick look around, before taking my hand, and pulling me along with her.

We moved past the stalls to the area just beyond the docks, with the warehouses and boarding houses, and we stole into a deserted alleyway, before she pulled me in, kissing me hungrily.

"You know... there's no laws against indecent exposure in the virtual world," Kelly said, as she bit her lip seductively, and I smiled.

"Developing a liking for exhibitionism, are we?" I teased, and she shook her head.

"Not really; it's just... when I decide that I want you, everything else just kind of fades into the background. Here. Keep a lookout for a sec," she instructed, turning me around.

I did as she asked, and as she tapped on my shoulder, I glanced back to see that she had changed into armor; except... the skimpy video-gamey kind that seemed really impractical, barely covered anything, and displayed her body in quite an erotic way.

There were two round metal plates, linked by a bit of chain, that were molded to the shape of her breasts on her chest, and a chain link skirt that was mini-length at best, and as far as I could tell, she wore nothing under it.

"I didn't realize that kind of armor existed in this game," I said, and she smiled.

"It doesn't, really. This is all cosmetic. And~," she shifted the metal plates over her breasts, revealing them to me, and smiling provocatively, and I immediately felt myself stirring.

"I think I'm starting to see the practical applications of this design," I said, and she giggled.

"I love it when you talk dirty," she cooed, pulling me in for a kiss.

I let my hand slip beneath the metal plate, and caressed the breast there as she kissed me hungrily.

She reached down for my pants, and after dismissing my leggings to my inventory, she fished out my cock, and stroked it eagerly.

"I'm not sure how much time we have," she said, and I nodded, as she lifted up a leg, and allowed me access to her sex.

She was dripping wet, and as I slid easily inside of her, she purred into my ear.

"Mmh; been craving that since last night," she said, and I studied her.

"Last night?"

She nodded.

"Tell me... you fucked Dana, didn't you?" she asked.

I nodded, and a pleasurable shudder ran up her spine.

"She's been shooting these longing looks at you since then... ohh, it gets me so wet!"

"You're incorrigible," I said, smiling as I thrusted roughly into her, and she stifled a moan.

"I'm not kidding. When you came all over Dana yesterday... I almost creamed myself. Took every ounce of willpower I had to stop myself from attacking her... and licking your cum off of her breasts."

"I thought you weren't into girls?" I teased, as Kelly began to massage her own breast, evidently as turned on by her 'confessions' as she was by our illicit copulation.

"I'm anything... if it traces in my mind back to you. I mean; I know Serra was acting yesterday... to get under your skin. But if she kissed me, I might have orgasmed right there in front of you."

Muffled whimpers were streaming forth from her lips now, and I studied her, as she bit down on her finger, trying to muffle the sounds.

"Just by kissing her?" I asked, and she shot me a sultry grin.

"I'd just found out how long you were married for in that simulated world... when I think of all the times you must have fucked that pretty mouth of hers with your cock... and all the times she tasted your lips. I just get the urge to kiss those lips of hers myself."

"Just kiss them?" I asked, and she growled hungrily in response.

"Kiss them... suck them... smear them all over me."

Kelly moaned appreciatively into my shoulder as I began to fuck her gruffly, now... as the image of her attacking Serra with the hungry look that she was now shooting at me appeared in my mind, and it drove me wild.

I was close to cumming, but apparently so was she, and she bit down into my shoulder as she came.

"That's the stuff," she cooed, working her hips rhythmically against me, and as her insides began to squeeze me delightfully in the throes of her climax, I finally erupted deep inside of her, and pumped her full with a creamy serving of my virtual seed.

As we panted, recovering from our orgasmic highs, I suddenly noticed a pair of prying eyes, and Kelly shot the man dirty look.

"Hey!" she called out. "I'm trying to fuck my brother over here. Do you mind?"

"Your... what?"

He shook his head, then turned and bolted, and Kelly giggled, as I slipped from her insides, and she straightened out her slutty armor and shot me a teasing smile.

"Who are you, even?" I asked, and she smirked.

"I'm the sexiest, most adorable fuckably cute little sister there ever was," she replied, and I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Oh, come on. We're in a game! I'm being the me that I almost never get to be."

"Does that mean that this is who you really want to be?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"No. I'm just... indulging myself a little," she replied, before turning around to add: "You should try it some time."

I snickered as she winked at me, before pulling me with her toward the busier streets beyond the warehouses.

We weaved through the crowds, slowly at first, but Kelly let go of my hand, and shot me a suggestive look that said 'catch me if you can', before turning and picking up the pace.

I quickly gave pursuit, and she turned several times to make sure I was still playing along as we darted between the people on the road, and as we bumped into some people here and there, a few disgruntled cries were hurled in our direction.

By the time we emerged from the crowd and stood at the edge of the town, Kelly was out of breath, and I shot her another disapproving look.

"Are you gonna scold me?" she teased, and I shook my head.

"Spank you later? Maybe," I replied, and she stuck her tongue out at me, like a brat.

She let out a sigh, and the look in her eyes softened as she held my gaze.

"You know, if it weren't for all of the imminent death, and being trapped here against our wills and whatnot... this game would be everything I wanted it to be... for us, I mean."

I nodded in response, then pulled her into me, and kissed her tenderly.

We remained that way, lost in each other's eyes, until the buzzing of a message notification brought me back down to earth.

"Time to leave?" Kelly asked, and I nodded, as I opened up the message, confirming that it was from Serra.

I pulled Kelly in for one more kiss, before we headed off towards the ship, stopping off in an alley along the way for Kelly to change back into her wizard's robes.

"Enjoyed the sights?" Serra asked, as we rejoined the group, and Kelly and I shared a quick conspiratorial look as we nodded.

"You can relax. We didn't make any more plans or anything," I said, and Serra frowned.

As we climbed aboard the ship, I noted that there were other groups of adventurers like us, and as we got settled on the main deck, a girl with a pirate's hat stepped onto the balcony above the deck, and surveyed the group with an amused expression.

"Ahoy, mateys! Welcome aboard me ship; the Hemsworth!"

"The Hemsworth? Wait, as in Chris, or Liam?" someone asked.

"Chris! Wait, who's Liam?"

"Did you seriously name the ship after Chris Hemsworth?" someone else called, and she glared at the man.

"Yeah! You got a problem with that? Do you? Cuz I'll make you walk the plank; I swear to God, I will!"

"The plank's still over the dock," Serra called, gesturing to where we'd just come from, and the girl turned red.

"It's an expression. I mean, Arr!"

"Jesus, Jessie... will you stop with the pirate talk," a woman called, as she emerged from the captain's cabin. "And how many times do I have to tell you stop standing on the rails. I had them wiped like three times today."

"Oh. Sorry, Cap'n," she said, as she jumped down beside the woman. "I was just orienting the new recruits."

"What? They're passengers, not recruits," the woman said, and the girl turned to the group, then frowned.

"See? This is why we need sailor outfits. I mean, honestly; I can't tell who's who."

"You've been working here for like a week now. Seriously; everyone else knows you," the woman explained, but the girl merely folded her arms in defiance.

"It would look much more professional. Just saying~," the girl, Jessie, sang in response, and the other woman rolled her eyes at her.

"Whatever. Just loose the sails, and let's get going already. I've got a booking for a massage at Magic Fingers for six 'o' clock, and I do not intend to miss it."

Jessie gave an order, and as the sails came down, and the anchor came up, we began to move, and quite rapidly too.

"Enjoy the ride, folks. The trip takes two hours; walk around, explore, talk to my crew. Do... whatever. Just don't fuck up my ship," she called, and she turned around and headed back into the cabin.

"Hear that, folks? I'm in charge. So, if anybody steps out of line, prepare to be 'swash buckled' to justice!" Jessie proclaimed, and everyone more or less ignored her, as the gathering dispersed into their respective groups.

"Gather up, everyone," Serra called, as we formed a little huddle around her.

Mackenzie sent us all invites to a private channel to talk, before Serra began:

"It looks like we'll be arriving in Hanamachi before sundown, so now might be a good time to start discussing our plans. Our target is a place called 'Madame La 'Faye's House of Hospitality'."

"A whorehouse? You're going all the way to Hanamachi to visit a whorehouse?" an unfamiliar voice called, and I gasped as I turned to find Jessie at my side, lodged in the midst of our huddle.

"Jesus... you're sneaky, aren't you?" I breathed. "Wait, how did you get on this channel?"

"Swashbuckling rogue by profession. Some might say it's my area of expertise," she announced proudly, as she stuck her hand out for a handshake.

I took her hand gingerly, and she gave it a hearty shake, before leaning in again.

"So... we robbing this joint, or what?"

Serra raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"We're not doing anything," Serra countered, glaring at the girl.

"I dunno~. Sounds to me like you might have bad intentions... it would be a shame if that were to get out. Might... ruin your plans, maybe?"

Mackenzie shot Serra a worried look, and Serra groaned in response.

"Fucking hell. We'll pay you, just... shut the fuck up about it."

"I'll take my cut from the heist, if you don't mind. So how are we hitting this joint? You got an item in particular in mind? Mysterious artifact? Legendary magical item? Or are we just gonna straight up shake them down like gangsters?"

"Literally, none of the above," Serra replied. "We just need to talk to someone."

The girl raised an eyebrow at her.

"You holding out on me? Cuz I swear to God, I'll squeal. I'll rat you the fuck out!"

"Player killing is not an option," Serra muttered, more as if she were trying to convince herself than anything else, as she began to massage her temples agitatedly.

"You wanna go? Huh? I'll fuck you up, just say the word. I've already got a draft message of your plan up, ready, and waiting to send out!"

As worried looks began to break out amongst the group, I took a deep breath in, then stood up.

"Walk with me?" I asked, and the girl studied me. "I'll explain, just leave the channel for now and let's take a walk."

"Fine," she said, shrugging, and Kelly shot me a worried look as the girl stood up, and led me away from the group to the upper deck.

"Is there somewhere we can talk? Away from prying eyes?"

The girl nodded, then took me to a small cabin on the upper deck.

It was a small room with a single table that had an ordinary wooden chair on one side, and a more comfortable looking armchair on the other.

She took a seat on the armchair, then gestured for me to sit as she leaned back, and rested her feet gruffly on the table between us.

"So? What's this scheme of yours?" she asked, as she retrieved a pipe from her inventory and lit it.

"We're trying to end the game," I began, and she laughed.

"Do I look like a moron? I'll really leak your plans, you know?" she threatened, and I sighed.

"I'm being serious. We have info on how to bring the game to an end. The place where we're headed to right now will take us one step closer to achieving that objective."

She studied me, looking for some kind of indication that I was lying, before chuckling.

"You're really serious, huh? Where did you get this 'info', if you don't mind my asking?"

"From... a moderator of sorts," I answered, and she laughed again.

"Bullshit. There are no mods. All of them have been trapped in here with us since day one."

"The human ones, yes..."

"Human ones? What other kind is there?"

"A-I," I answered, and she studied me carefully.

"You're tryna tell me right now, that an AI; a fucking robot... is keeping us in here?"

"Yes, and no. The one who's keeping us here is the one who created the game. But he's created much more than just a game."

"So, a megalomaniac and his rogue squad of AI... and you're trying to take them down from inside of the game? How does that work?"

"Because the moderators also exist within the game, despite being the ones that are keeping it running. Some of them are already working towards getting the game to end; but there are others who still need a bit of a nudge to persuade them that this is the right course of action. We're heading to Hanamachi because we've got info that one of them is there."