Trapped in a Glory Hole

Story Info
Danielle get trapped in a Glory hole, with one way out.
3k words
4.57
142.7k
251

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griver1
griver1
122 Followers

Danielle is a 26 year old career woman, slender frame standing at 5,7ft with long legs and Healthy C cup breasts. Imagine a young Demi Moore.

*******

Friday was finally here and I could not wait to get out of the office. It felt like my whole day had been spent scolding the new intern and fixing other people's problems.

I always prided myself on being a strong career woman, who still held her femininity but if I'm honest it is hard to hold a relationship when you work at a hedge fund.

Nine to eight does not leave much room for a social life. However, today I needed a break, I needed to let loose.

Yesterday I had called my best friend Anna and we had arranged to go on a girls night out tonight and I couldn't wait!

As I walked out of the office, I took a deep breath and let my long dark hair fall down to my chest. I undid the top bottom of my white silk blouse. I had my favourite tight leather mini skirt and my favourite Louboutin heels where all out on full display.

As I walked out of Leicester Square tube station I felt my phone go off. It was Anna she had been caught at work and said she would be about an hour late. But she would meet me at the bar.

I cursed my luck but I was determined to not let it ruin my night. I made my way towards Soho, where the bar was located.

It felt like years since I had last come to Soho and I enjoyed looking around at all the bars and quirky restaurants.

However as I made my way, one store did catch my interest. It had a black door and tinted windows that you could not see through. Above in dark red letters read 'Hellfire Store'. Now I may only be 24 but I knew a sex shop when I saw one.

However the closest I had been to one was Anne Summers, which I had been told hardly qualified as a proper sex store.

I looked at my phone, Anna still wouldn't be here for another 45 minutes. For a moment I hesitated but then thought hell, why not, strode towards the dark door.

I pulled open the door and looked around, the shop had what you would expect, Porn DVD, lube and dildos of all shapes and sizes. I walked around eyeing a pair of leather wrist restraints, when I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Anything I can help you with?"

I turned to see a man staring at me. He looked around fifty, his hair was a light silver and slicked back. "Oh, no thank you, I'm just looking for something new".

His eyes moved up and down me, looking at me like a piece of meat, making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh really, well I can show you some new things if you like?"

He said with a creepy grin, with his eyes still locked onto my chest.

"No, I don't think that will be necessary," I replied in a stern voice. I wanted to make it clear that whatever perverted thoughts he was having, they were never going to happen.

His hungry eyes moved away from my chest and met my eyes, he shrugged. "Well, there's a lot more interesting things in the back, the shop is bigger than you think" He gestured towards a double door at the end of the shop.

Wanting to get away from his leering gaze, I headed towards the double doors as quickly as I could without running.

As the doors closed behind me, the smell of rubber hit me instantly. Around me I could see a ton of latex and PVC clothing hung up either side of me.

However she realised the shop assistant hadn't been lying, this place was huge! Long black walls, turning left a right. All decorated with different BDSM merchandise and erotic art. I had never seen anything like it!

As I set off down the corridor, half expecting for someone to jump out at me from the dark turnings. It was hard to see, as the only light came from these dimly lit lamps hanging down from the ceiling.

I had been walking around for about ten minutes, looking at sex toys I didn't even realise existed and occasionally hearing a few voices in the distance.

I would be lying if I didn't say that being around all this sex stuff was making me a bit wet. I had a good sex life but I wouldn't say I had been particularly adventures.

I looked at my watch, I had been in here for almost thirty minutes! I hurried off back the way I came, turning down the dark corridors. but it wasn't long before I realised I was quite lost.

I took out my phone and tried to message Anna but there was no signal.

I trod around aimlessly a bit longer, the sound of my heels echoing through the dark corridors. I looked out for something that I might remember. But everything looked the same.

Eventually I found myself face to face with a glossy black door. It must be the back office, I should be able to find a member of staff to help me I thought to myself.

I tapped on the door and called out but there was no reply. I pulled at the handle but the door wouldn't budge, I noticed an electric lock at the side of the door.

From the look of it, I needed to type a number in on the keypad. I knew it was cliche but I figured the old 1,2,3,4 should work. It was just sex store after all not a bank.

I clicked one and the number disappeared, I followed with a two, three and four. A pause and then, yes! A 'click'. I pulled down the handle and entered the room.

"Hello? I'm sorry but I'm a bit lost. Can you help me?"

But the room was empty and pitch black, I quickly realised that this was far too small to be a staff room.

I turned back and tried to exit back the way I entered. But the door was locked tight. I looked for another electronic lock but the wall was bare.

I started to panic, I called out for help and banged on the door but there was only silence as a reply.

I begin to frantically look around the room before I spot what looks like a large hole in the middle of the wall, large enough to crawl through.

I look through it but once again I can only see darkness. But there was definitely a room on the other side.

"Hello?" I called out meekly.

Once again, no reply. However this time I could have sworn I could hear the faint sound footsteps.

I looked at the hole, it was padded all the way around with soft black leather and seemed very sturdy.

Thinking that it would be my only way out, I bend over and attempt to crawl through the hole.

My torso is almost halfway through, when the wall above me suddenly clamps down around me! There is a 'clicking' sound and then once again, silence.

I twist, struggle and try to pull my lower half through the hole with me but it's fruitless. I can't move, I'm locked in place!

Trying to remain calm, I look around my new surroundings but it's just a black wall directly in front of me.

I touched the wall and felt a small hole directly in front of my face. I poked my fingers through the hold and tried to feel around but found nothing.

I sat there, my ass suspended in the air, if anyone could actually see me this would have been humiliating.

A few minutes go by when I hear the door I came through behind me open with a click and then shut again.

Finally! I call out, pleading for help but strangely no reply?

Then without warning I feel two strong hands grasp my leather mini skirt, then with a one strong tug I feel my skirt ride up to my waist, exposing my bare ass and thong.

Then he or she proceeds to slowly pull down my thong all the way to my ankles. I'm frozen, half in horror and strangely half in excitement.

Then after what feels like an eternity, I feel a wet thong begin to caress my helpless clit. I try to hold in a moan, unable to resist the pleasure.

I'm so distracted by what is happening to my rear. That I fail to notice a big, thick, rock hard cock slip through the hole in front of me, until I feel it rest on my lips.

I stare at the throbbing member in front of me, the pre-come already slipping through my lips. He thrusts forward trying to enter my mouth but I keep my lips tightly shut. There's no way I'm sucking some random guy's cock!

But I'm helpless, all I can do is watch as he pulls back, readying for another attempt. My teeth are clenched tight, ready to block his entrance to my mouth. Then just as the cock thrust towards me a third time.

I suddenly felt three fingers force themselves into my wet, exposed pussy. I let out a gasp in shock! Then almost if it were planned, the thick cock successfully penetrates my mouth and slides neatly into my now gaping mouth.

I let out a muffled moan, As he begins to fuck my throat.

My protests are now muffled by the thick cock lodged in my mouth. I try to protest louder but it just seems to excite him more as thrust becomes faster and I feel his cock expanding even more!

I'm trapped, helplessly in my prison wall. The cock slides in and out of my mouth picking up speed, all the while the person's fingers move up and down inside me while their tongue still works over my clit.

As much as I try to resist it, I can feel an orgasm begin to build up inside me as both my holes were played with mercilessly.

By this point I was sucking on the cock in my mouth without even realising it, licking the head with my tongue and taking it deep down my throat.

Suddenly, I feel him begin to pulsate, I try to move away but too late. Then with a grunt, a thick load of cum exploded into my mouth.

I let out a muffled moan as the fingers in my pussy continue to twist and turn and I cum like I have never done before.

The twitches again and then cock slides out of my mouth and disappears back through the hole it entered from.

The remains of the cum in my mouth drips out of my mouth and down my chin and let out deep breaths as the finger's pullout from inside me.

My body is still rigid from cumming, my knees buckle, with only the wall holding me up. I can feel my juices running down my thigh.

I take another deep breath, trying to wipe the cum off my face.

Looking behind me I try to locate some way to free myself from the wall, a leaver or some type of switch maybe?

Then suddenly I hear something that causes me to freeze. The sound of a zipper lowering behind the wall...

I begin to twist and turn in panic but a strong hand latches onto my waist, pulls up my ass and holds me in place. I begin to feel the tip of his raw cock pushing against the lips of my swollen cunt.

My eyes flutter as I feel his cock stretching me and filling me up. I gasp, as his cock makes its way into my soaking pussy, deeper and deeper, I feel myself go limp. Then with his other free hand, he grabs my waist pulling me up right.

Then I hear a familiar soft voice whisper "Happy to help". My eyes widened at the realisation of whose cock my pussy was now wrapped around.

Before I even have time to respond he slams hard into me and begins to fuck my now soaking wet pussy. With each thrust he begins to pick up speed, slamming my pussy harder, each time.

I begin to moan uncontrollably as he fucks me, I hate to admit but I am in ecstasy. So much so, that I don't even notice a new cock slide through in front of me.

This time there is no resistance. I take that cock straight into my mouth and begin suck and lick that cock like it was the last one on earth.

"Oh fuck" I hear the man behind the front wall moan, as I deep throat his cock for the first time.

The room was awash in loud, wet noises as these two strange men used me from both ends.

Unbeknown to them they had developed a perfect rhythm. As one was pulling out of my mouth the other was pushing up into my pussy. My knees were getting weak and I was moaning around the second guy's cock while I rode the waves or orgasm running through me.

I heard a frantic knocking on the walls and I was not sure exactly who it was coming from but either way I was about to get filled with cum.

More hurried knocking and a few seconds later the man in my pussy slammed in deep and shot a huge load into my hole.

I let out a muffled moan as I felt him spurting more and more up inside me all the while I worked my oral magic on the cock that was currently buried in my throat. and covered in my saliva.

I could hear his heavy breathing from behind the wall and then without warning. He drove his cock down my throat and unloaded into my mouth while the other cock was still twitching inside my pussy.

I let his cum flow down my gullet. As the cock once again disappeared behind the wall, I felt the other guy slide out of my pussy and heard his zipper going back up.

I heard the doors open and close once again and then I was returned to silence.

I stood motionless, if it were not for the wall I would have collapsed. I could feel cum dripping out of my cunt and down my thigh and dripping off my chin.

I had never felt like such a whore and probably never looked more of one either. It was quiet for a while, save for the sound of my heavy breathing.

Then I heard the sound of soft footsteps from behind the wall.

"Hello?" I whimpered, "Hello, can you please help me, I'm stuck and..."

Whatever else I had to say the stranger would never find out as my words were cut short by the feeling of a hard cock pushing against the lips of my cunt.

And then with a grunt he pushed his bare manhood into me.

"No!" I protested half halfheartedly with a moan.

This cock was longer than the last one but it didn't have the girth. But he was pounding me hard and slowly, savouring the walls of my pussy wrapped around his cock.

"Ah fuck, your pussy's great" he said in a cockney voice, he sounded like he was about 18 and straight out of building sight.

As he fucked me I realised how wet I was, I was being used like a whore and my body was loving it.

I began to moan with each thrust of his cock, I was now slamming back onto him as he was pushing into me.

"You like that don't ya slut" he boasted as he slapped my bare ass.

"Oh God, yes!" I shouted as his meat stick smashed into my pussy again and again.

He kept going and going, slamming my pussy and slapping my ass raw. Until eventually, I heard a hurried knocking against the wall and then felt a load of thick cum burst into my pussy.

His cocked twitched inside me with every shot, I had never had so much cum in me.

I could hear him panting using my ass as support. Then without warning he slid himself out of me.

"Best pussy I've had in this place" he declared this was followed by the sound of the door opening and then shutting behind him.

I was sure he had meant that as a compliment but I couldn't have felt so cheap. All I could think of was the type of women that would willingly subject themselves to this and that I was no better.

Suddenly there was a 'click' and with that the wall around me rose up, freeing my now limp body as I collapsed backwards onto the hard black floor, while a load of thick cum dribbled out of me onto the cold hard floor.

A dim light flicked on and I could now see the door where I came. I slid on my thong from around my ankles, using it to wipe the cum out of my pussy.

I wiped my face with the sleeve of my blouse. Hair is a mess, cum on my clothes and face. I looked like I had just been gang banged.

I opened the door, and began to make my way out of the shop. I was still lost, only this time I was limping.

Finally I found my way back to the twin doors I came in from. I looked around, the shop was empty except for a large hairy man breathing heavily, while looking at porn DVDs and the man who greeted me when I first came in.

I didn't look at them and just made a beeline towards the exit.

As I left the silver haired man behind the counter, he had a big smile on his face and called out to me

"I hope you found everything you needed?"

I turned my cheeks flushed scarlet and with a faint smile I replied

"Yes, definitely".

griver1
griver1
122 Followers