Trapped in Number Six Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"L-like this?" stuttered Dylan, indicating his feminine attire.

"Of course," he answered. "You look lovely like that. And ..." - he made a play of looking around - "those other clothes you were wearing seem to have vanished. Don't worry, we'll get you home safely ... eventually."

His grin broadened as he indicated the exit from the toilet block.

Dylan hesitated, but there was really nothing he could do. Disconsolately, he followed the other two men out, concentrating hard on not taking a tumble in his new sandals.

The big man watched him go with a thoughtful expression. Then he turned to the girl, who had been washing out her mouth in one of the basins. "Nicely done, Holly," he commented approvingly.

She looked at him anxiously, and then her face relaxed into a big smile.

"No, that was easy - the easiest one we've done, I reckon. She's a natural, is our Natalie."

She bent down to retrieve her handbag, which she'd left under a basin. "Did that blowjob feel as good as it looked?"

"Fuck yeah," he answered emphatically. "Ah, thank you kindly."

This last was for the three envelopes she had just passed to him. He opened one, quickly counted the banknotes inside and then nodded in satisfaction.

"The boys have put her in your car. You okay to take her from here?

"Sure," said Holly. "I can't imagine she'll be any trouble. She's such a nice girl. Too bad we have such naughty things in store for her ..."

To be continued

12