Trapped in the Simulation

Story Info
A goat is trapped in a hyper sex simulation...
10.5k words
5.3k
6
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Part One

In the laboratory...

"So, Wintergreen, are you excited?"

One could have been forgiven for thinking that the goat was a rich purple at first, his curly fur forming almost a mane-like feature around his neck, though it was merely thicker there than it was on his chest, stomach and other parts of his body. However, his face, including his snout, was a softer brown, lightening around his nose, framed by two goat horns that curved backwards. The rest of his body was mostly shades of brown, shifting through the natural colourations of his fur, though his thighs and other points took on that purple shade too. He was, to say the least of it, unique and that was just why they'd wanted to bring him to the laboratory.

Maybe he should have considered that the lab deep in the woods was not what it seemed, though getting in on a computer simulation had been too tempting to miss up. Especially for him, a letter in the post? Sign him up! That there was a great deal of virtual lust, arousal and sex too wrapped up in it was even better for Wintergreen. Who in their right mind would pass that up?

The jaguar leading him smiled pleasantly, a white lab coat flapping around her legs. He started, realising he'd never answered her question.

"Oh -- what -- yeah!" He rushed his words. "Yeah, I'm really glad to help!"

Wintergreen was more than glad to assist as he was taken into a room set up as if for medical purposes, asked to move, flex, his measurements taken.

The goat blushed a little when his clothes had to come off, but it was private enough there, even with two more scientists, maybe one of them being a technician, entering the room, a fox and a horse, though them being males helped, a little. The jaguar was the one who caught his eye the most, though he didn't want to be caught staring either.

"Hm..."

The jaguar considered things, consulting a clipboard. The fox shook his head. What was going on?

"It should be fine... His species is just what we're looking for here."

Wintergreen blinked.

"What do you mean?"

They ignored him, bypassing the question as if it had never been asked, conversation moving between themselves.

"Yes, yes, a good size for stamina..."

"It should all go very well..."

"We'll have to keep close tabs on the simulation to succeed."

The jaguar ran her fingers down his stomach, making him jump, a purr on her lips, whiskers trembling.

"Ah, this will be perfect once everything is set..."

He glanced down. Was she looking at his cock? Well, he supposed she had to, grunting softly in the back of his throat, but otherwise not making another noise to acknowledge her.

"What are your preferences for the setting, Wintergreen? The scene, the species..."

The fox asked the question, though they had to jump in to elaborate, considering his confusion.

"It's just got to be a wide expanse, no walls," the horse explained, his black forelock neatly braided and tucked to the side, professionally. "We can do a beach, a valley, somewhere overcast... Whatever you please. And if you want a group in the simulation, there can only be one species with the same collective personality, sex, physique..." He chuckled shortly, lips quivering. "I'm sure you get the gist of it. Do you have any ideas?"

Wintergreen considered, though a fantasy of his fit perfectly. Perhaps a little too perfectly.

"Hm... How about something like...just endless fluffy carpet? That sounds comfy." Wintergreen stroked the short hair at his chin. "Mountains of pillows, all endless, like you said... And five very muscular, like, totally ripped, anthro Bengal tigers, ladies."

He blushed. It was hard to be so open. The jaguar gave him an encouraging nod.

"Go on, we want this to be as accurate as possible for you."

"Alright... Can they be extra fluffy...hyper breasts?" He scuffed his cloven hoof across the floor. "Erm... And have them be very motherly, warm and caring tops. I want to bottom here, definitely."

"Of course, that shan't be a concern at all."

Them acting as if that was perfectly normal at least gave him some boldness. The goat took a deep breath.

"And... Um... Could I have a bigger dick there? Would that be okay?"

The fox and horse chuckled softly, though the jaguar's smile was softer.

"Anything you like, anything at all, can take place in the simulation. Just give me the sizes!"

So, it seemed to be that a two-foot-long cock and watermelon-sized nuts were to be his, his heart pounding as the goat was led down the hallway, still nude, to a medical bed. That was less like a doctor's surgery and more like a laboratory, though the bed was still padded. Nodules were stuck to his chest, his temples, his back, even down on his cock and balls -- all to monitor Wintergreen's vital signs, they said.

"When you're in the simulation, you will experience four hours of sex," the jaguar explained, though Wintergreen wished, belatedly, that he knew their names to call them if needed. "You will not grow tired and your stamina will not expire. We will monitor everything for the study, of course, and, wherever you need it, there will be a chat interface for you to communicate with us."

Wintergreen nodded.

"How do I get to the chat?"

"It'll appear as a hovering text box, all in the simulation, and we'll be on the other end -- but to get to it, all you have to do is say the word "chat" and think intently, really focus on what you want to say, to get through to us. There will be a permanent link to your brain, at all times, for connection and control. We shall ensure all is safe, all communication channels open. Is that all clear?"

Wintergreen smiled, though it was a bit of a shaky one.

"Yeah, I understand. Just nervous. And excited. Both, you know?"

They chuckled. They'd heard it before, for he was not the first that they had had in to test.

"Of course. Now, relax and count to ten..."

A mask was placed over his face, allowing him to breathe in the gas that would render him unconscious. It was safe, perfectly so, though it was still a strange feeling for Wintergreen to slip away, down and down and down, as if he was falling and yet still in place.

With Wintergreen asleep, they could get into the meat of what was going to happen, for the poor goat was not as clued up on things as he might have thought. With the goat out for the count, the bed could be wheeled into the true collection chamber, where everything got a little more technical and sexual. There were no others in there, though it was set up so that four bound victims could be always laid out, standing upright in the bondage of metal bands, which would keep them strapped to upright tables. Wintergreen was swiftly transferred, the interns rushing in to do that job, a little shy of the naked fur that they were handling.

"Oof..."

"Right, let's go over this shall we?"

The jaguar stood tall, back to business, a little less cheery and comforting now that Wintergreen was out. After all, they had more important things to deal with than a pleasure simulation. That was, however, all the goat thought it was, but his cum had far more importance to them than even he could have realised.

"The pod will be here shortly and the others that are already in their versions of the simulation will join him here shortly. Ensure that he is raised adequately high enough into the wall slots so that we can see everything with him for the experiment."

She paused, eyeing up her notes.

"Sam?"

That was one of the interns, a skittish looking fennec fox who was barely five foot tall. He jumped to attention.

"Ah -- yes! Yes, I'm here?"

"See to it that the implants are made to his stomach and arteries to provide nutrition. With changing his brain and DNA to produce non-stop cum, we will need more than one this time. Once the four-hour mark has passed, the changes in his brain will make it impossible for him to wake up."

"And after the four-hour mark?"

The fox pushed glasses that had not been there before back up his nose, lips pursing.

"Hm..." He said. "We will need to sharply increase the simulation for this one after the four-hour mark. Consider the pleasure sensitivity level... This needs to be at its theoretical limit. He needs to be so sensitive that even a light breeze will get him orgasming. At that point too, we can tap into his fantasies, the ones the interns dug up online, turning the tigers into futas with, say..." He checked the notes again. "... Four-foot-long horse cocks, shall we go with? These will be perfect to impale the goat in the simulation and keep him in place, increasing his stimulation."

The jaguar chuckled and turned a page in her notes, paper dangling off the top of her clipboard.

"It's a lot to consider, isn't it? But he will be the crème de la crème of our experiment."

"Absolutely," the fox said. "But...make the futas have bigger balls too, as big as their breasts. I think our goat has a thing for hypers."

They ran through more, setting the futas, when made, to constantly ejaculate, even if it was premature, making sure that his stimulation would be overdone and set to last. One of the interns, a quiet looking snow leopard with large, round glasses, peered up at Wintergreen as he was hoisted into full place up on the wall, his shaft hardening, a tube to cover his cock, to milk him of his cum.

"Uh... And he'll be okay up there?" She asked, though she didn't really think that anyone would answer her. "He looks like he'll need it..."

The jaguar laughed, squeezing her shoulder, though her enjoyment of it all shone through. She wasn't there purely for the science of it, after all.

"Of course, he will be! He'll have the futa tigers of his dreams constantly ejaculating, filling and covering him, so that he can never get away from being stimulated. They'll even lactate all the time too, we can make it the tastiest thing ever to him."

Her eyes misted over, a little breathy as if she might not have minded being in the simulation herself too.

"In fact, he'll constantly be craving sex, a haze upon him in there. He'll never be able to think clearly again and we'll be able to even improve the depth of his immersion with the sparkle sensation. He'll think he's in the dream -- for the rest of his life in there! Keeping him at optimal stimulation will be a breeze!"

The snow leopard did not quite understand but she still, dutifully made notes as they went through what would be needed. Setting the tigers to motherly attitudes, pulling again from Wintergreen's less than secret online fantasies, coddling and softening around him, even drawing on his fetish for extremely long tongues, saliva output ramped up to the maximum possible. He'd always be drooling and, well, if there was any resistance when they ramped it up after the four-hour mark, the option to increase the number of highly promiscuous tigers was always there. In short, they already had everything planned out.

The jaguar smirked, debriefing them all, everything as planned. And the interns that were ever so slightly dubious of what could or could not come to pass, well, they would learn. Going over the details of what was to be done would mean that those in charge wouldn't have to tweak or tinker with the simulation later, merely leaving it to run and run while they collected all they needed from Wintergreen.

"Um..."

The snow leopard curled her tail around herself, not able to help it.

"Why..." She struggled to find her words. "This about a four-hour mark... I don't see why this is needed. If he's consented, why don't you just set his pleasure at the maximum, to get the most...semen from him immediately? The pod will keep him safe, as you said. There's surely nothing to worry about here?"

The lead on the technical side, however, was not the jaguar but a red fox with a canny smile and a large pair of breasts that begged the eye and attention. It was not her fault that they swelled out the front of her lab coat so much, buttons straining.

"A good question," the fox, Andrea, said, for everyone knew who she was -- it was her creation, after all. "His brain must be tricked into constantly ejaculating -- we can't just start with that or it will not work, simply put. For the extreme semen output that the government requires of individuals like him, the four hours of normal sex before control is secured fully are required for optimal results. There would be no use for him if he could not be used to be milked in the end, a waste of an experiment and a body."

The snow leopard chewed at her lip.

"I guess that makes sense... But..." She glanced to the side where other goats were being wheeled in, unconscious, all to fill the other slots on the wall, their bodies all quite like Wintergreen's. "Why is it just this species of goat that we're recruiting? Is this normal?"

"Ahhh, now that is very interesting..."

Andrea the fox licked her lips, a sly look crossing her muzzle. If one blinked, they would have missed it.

"Yes... It is their semen composition, dear. The protein is highly coveted and, sadly, it cannot be synthetically produced. This is of utmost importance in cellular regeneration, preventing ageing. Secondly, that ageing slowing down, even to a halt, is also applied to the goats we are farming in the process, keeping them cumming for as long as possible, extending their lives. Maybe even indefinitely? We'll see!"

She clapped her paws together, making the interns, who were still a little on the fresh and jittery side, jump.

"If there is a single moment that that goat doesn't have his dick in a mouth or vagina, or a cock in him later, you will all feel my wrath!"

She was not to be trifled with, eyes burning, flashing, her hair wilder where it spilt down the back of her neck in a flurry of auburn curls. She flung a hand up to Wintergreen as if he was a trophy on display, his body primed and prepped.

"I don't even care if his dick is in their breasts, that they have their futa cocks in him later... As long as he's having sex, I will be satisfied. This experiment must be a success. Failure is not an option."

She calmed a little, smoothing down the front of her lab coat while some of the more experienced scientists rolled their eyes. Andrea could, at least sometimes, be a little on the dramatic side. But she got the work done and done well too. There was a reason that she was at the front of her field.

"The tigers may be left in the simulation on autopilot after four hours without being manned. But it must be programmed so that more and more tigers appear if he resists later, for we cannot foresee all possibilities. Any resistance at all will be stamped out immediately."

With that said, the interns assisted while a raised platform allowed the scientists access to Wintergreen. A pod would seal over him, once they were done, needles sliding into the muscle of his arms and thighs, stamina and stability to his body of the utmost importance. He would be healthy and thrive, even if he would never wake up again. The metal bands secured him in unlockable bondage, his head kept comfortably up too, even his tail pinned into place. His cock was secured and locked into the milking tube, which would collect his cum, his balls left accessible in case they needed to do any work on them in the future, though measurements were collected at the point before the simulation began.

Yet Andrea herself administered the final injection with bated breath, eyes alight, glinting with wicked glee. She only wished that she could see the light of life and vitality fade from his eyes as she took away his mental capabilities. The brain-damaging drug would aid in his immersion, taking him from the reality he'd known, breaking his connection to the waking world, while raising his lust to untold levels. It was the perfect concoction. Of course, it was of her own design.

"Sleep tight," she hissed, licking her lips. "I look forward to seeing how productive you shall be for me."

She couldn't be happier to be able to put her dreams into action, even if Wintergreen would never again experience the life he had led. Some victims had to come forth, after all, if she was to succeed, everyone already congratulating themselves, every goat that was required now captured for their study, research and paid production.

Everything was coming together.

Now all that was left was to begin the simulation.

Part Two

Wintergreen's perspective, within the simulation.

I blinked awake, not as sluggish nor as drowsy as I'd thought. Wow, that was some technology there! What a big deal to be a part of it!

Everything was as I'd asked, though everything seemed to be in pastel hues, soft shades stretching out into the distance, where it faded to a soft white. I knew that I could run in any direction on cloven hooves and find only pillows and soft carpeting, though the flooring was not as stable as I'd thought it would be.

I shivered. That would probably make it even better for sex.

"Hello, sweetie, are you ready for momma to take care of you?"

My breath caught, stumbling back, but my huge cock, two feet long, throbbed before me. The tigress was beautiful, larger and taller than me, her breasts four feet across, huge and wobbling with the slightest shift of her body. Her nipples too were huge, but my hungry eyes didn't know where to go, devouring her with my eyes.

"Come here, honey-boy," she crooned, dropping to her knees, though more and more tigers appeared behind her, as if from nowhere. "Poor thing, your balls aren't empty... Let your mommy fix that for you."

They were dominant, crowding in from all sides, though it felt very real to me, as if I was there. There was no difference between the sensations in the simulation and the real world, blurring the lines between them, my body a toy to be used as the hyper tigers of my dreams swarmed me.

"Baby boy, let me drain your balls!"

Her mouth enveloped my nuts, every one of them with russet, orange hair that matched their fur, though all sensible thought left me head. God, that felt good, her rough tongue stroking my cock... But it was so long! It just seemed to keep going and going, wrapping around my cock, my balls, swallowing down that huge length as if it was nothing at all.

"Ohhh, oh, fuck!"

I cried out, giving in to it, one moment fading into the next, though I was aware of ejaculating -- did that mean that I was climaxing outside the simulation too? I didn't know, didn't care, lost in the moment, drifting and fading, thrusting over the tigress' head as she took down my cock.

One orgasm, two orgasms, three, my lips closing over the nipples of other tiger's, sucking on them, drinking down their milk, suckling fervently. The sweet, warm cream spilt down my lips and marked my chest and yet it was the most sensual feeling that I could ever have imagined. How could that wetness feel so damn good? Damn, they were really good with the simulation, it had to be!

But it was too good for me to worry about, an escape from reality in the truest sense of the word, fucking the tigers in every position possible, my shaft throbbing, aching, yet I never seemed to be without someone to fuck. There were times where I would have liked to lie back on the pillows and soft, fluffy carpeting, to relax a bit, but there was always a pussy on my shaft or a mouth. They lusted for me as much as I wanted them! They drooled constantly, saliva spilling forth around their long tongues, though the tigresses didn't have any trouble at all moaning out my name, coddling me, cuddling me in against their massive breasts.