Trapped Little Kitten

Story Info
Rory finds herself trapped, and exposed more than she knows.
2.7k words
4.25
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
619 Followers

I softly whimpered as I felt Mistress' hands on me, sliding the fishnet bodysuit up my legs, caged clitty twitching from the sensation. Calming me down with a gentle spank, she continued wrapping my shaved body in the outfit chosen for the evening. Up over my shoulders, sliding my hands into the sleeves, stretching as I felt it hugging every part of me. Moaning, hands quickly exploring my body, my new outfit, I giggled catching a glimpse of my slutty sissy self in the mirror.

Mistress smiled, enjoying the effects her choice of outfit was having on me, she let me admire my reflection, getting the rest of my ensemble ready. I stepped into the black, strappy heels, suddenly six inches higher off the ground. My ass enjoying the lift, legs tightening in my new shoes, I minced back and forth in front of Mistress, showing off for her. Taking in the show, basking in the excitement coming off her sissy, she let me prance off some steam, knowing I usually had a bit of excess energy, too excited for the chance to be her good girl.

With a beckoning motion, Mistress quickly had me kneeling in front of her, eyes wide and ready. Ready to be her good girl. Smiling down at me, cupping my chin to admire my painted face, Mistress brought out the panties I had been wearing earlier, stuffing them into my mouth. Pouting, I growled at being silenced, turning quickly into a whimper as she wrapped tape around my mouth. Properly gagged, knowing that would keep me quiet, Mistress brought out a latex hood, the cutest little cat ears poking out at the top.

I giggled excitedly as she brought it down over my face, breathing through two holes near my nostrils. That familiar tightness, feeling it completely encasing my head, eagerly moaning as Mistress followed up my new look with a collar. Black leather hugging my neck, locked in place, almost sealing my fate for the evening. The sensation of being collared by Mistress, the physical representation of her control, always left me spinning, so eager to obey. So eager to please.

My giggles and laughter subsided, my eyes softening, my body language changing. Mistress recognised the transition, staring intently at her sissy. Eyes locked, knowing I was now her good girl, ready to follow her every whim, her every word. She clipped a leash to my collar, planting a tender, long kiss on my cheek, asking if I was ready for the evening. Not knowing, never knowing what she had planned for me, I eagerly nodded. I knew whatever it was I would love it, would love being her sissy, her good girl. Long ago I had given Mistress my trust, my subservience. I had given her complete control, knowing she would use it well. Feeling the welcoming tug of her leash, I felt my entire body tingle with a mix of excitement, humiliation, fear, and desperation, as she led me out of her house, into the world. It was time to be a good girl. It was time to be Mistress' sissy. It was time to be Rory.

A constant stream of tiny little muffled moans escaped me, unable to contain my excitement. Blushing under my cute latex hood, feeling exposed as Mistress buckled me into the backseat of her car, I felt my caged clit twitch and ache as we drove, so unsure of what my fate for the evening would be. Mistress listened to the excited noises coming from her sissy, knowing the state I'd be in by the time we arrived. My eyes forward, so eager to see what our destination was, hands constantly feeling up and down my pretty outfit, calming my growing nerves.

Pulling up behind a building, I quickly heard my heels clicking off the pavement as Mistress led me inside. Still unsure of where I was, my entire body burning with a mix of emotions, I simply followed the tug of my leash, a collared sissy kitten doing what she was told. I watched as Mistress greeted someone she knew, kissing her on the cheek. Her mystery friend, Aurora, turned her gaze on me, feeling myself wilt under her stare. Aurora had a hunger in her eyes as she circled around me, pinching and squeezing my ass, sizing me up for somthing. She smiled, a terrifyingly exciting statement coming from her lips.

Oh, she will do nicely

I whimpered, clitty leaking and excited, both Mistress and Aurora laughing at the nervous little sissy before them. Blushing, I twirled my thumbs as I stared at the floor, not daring to make eye contact with the powerful women in front of me. I listened as they chatted for a bit, mostly ignoring my presence as I shifted back and forth in my heels. Brimming with a nervous excitement, nearly shaking, I was finally led away by Mistress, leash casually over her shoulder, not needing to look back and check that her good girl was dutifully following.

My face scrunched up in confusion under my latex kitty hood, seeing the oddest looking little alcove Mistress was leading me to. Laughing, watching my excited brain trying to piece things together, Mistress simply tugged at my leash, laying me down on top of a table. I felt her lock something around my wrists, keeping my arms to the side, slowly losing my freedom. Similarly, my collar was connected to the table, forced to stare up at the ceiling. I whimpered excitedly as I felt Mistress push against my ass, gently folding each leg down until it could be strapped in.

I wiggled, testing my restraints, squeaking as Mistress spanked my ass, happy with her work. Still pressed against my ass, slowly humping her sissy, I moaned as her hands found my clit, rubbing my full, aching balls. The very balls she took such pleasure in denying, tormenting, teasing, and punishing. Smiling down at me, she gave my balls a final tap, making me wince, unable to look down as I heard something sliding into place. Soon I felt a tightness on my legs and pelvis, as if I had been sealed in, part of me still exposed to that room.

Whimpering into the panties gagging me, soon I felt Mistress' hands on either side of my face, soothing and comforting her nervous sissy. She leant down, kissing my forehead, shush the many muffled questions I began to ask. Staring deeply into my eyes, her hands never stopping stroking my face, her smile sending warmth through my overly excited body. Simply commanding me to be her good girl, to relax and behave, to let the experience take me. Masked, collared, bound, and exposed, I simply nodded to my Mistress. I prepared for whatever she had in store for me, ready to be her little sissy kitten.

I heard the door behind my head close, sealing me into the tiny little room. Fidgeting, trying to be patient as I laid there, I nearly screamed when I felt the first set of hands on me. Rough, firm, and unrelenting, I felt them spank my exposed ass, each hit making me squeak. Rubbing my clit and balls, my noises melting into moans, that familiar tightness of my cage as I succumbed to that touch. Eagerness replaced my nerves, my worries, my questions. I didn't care who that was, or how much I was exposed to a stranger. I needed to be used, to be fucked, to be toyed with. Knowing I was just a hole to them, something to use, to fuck. No name, no face, just a hint of my fishnet bodysuit, my excited little clit, and an eager hole that desperately waited to be fucked.

My poor balls stretched to their limits, excited and caged, they made such an easy and welcoming target, which the hands currently exploring my sissy ass took advantage of. Tears in my eyes, I cried through each little smack, my clit twitching with each blow. The mix of pain and pleasure, feeling as if I could explode at any moment, cumming from this torment. However they had other plans, fingers moving down past my clit, easily entering my ass, pushing in and out as my teary cries melted into joyous moans.

Unable to push back on those fingers, firmly held in place, I simply whimpered as I felt the welcoming tingle, the slow and sensual build up inside of me. Growing and burning, so desperate for release, it was almost as if this person could sense it, could see the need on my face to cum, fingers picking up the pace, rubbing back and forth on my g-spot. It didn't take long, Mistress had trained my sissy ass well, quivering and shaking, screaming into my gagged hood as I felt cum forced out of my body. My little caged clitty twitched and spasmed, leaking everywhere as I shook through my orgasm, panting in ecstasy as I slowly came down from my release.

Still in my own head after such a wonderful orgasm, I groaned as I felt a cock being pushed into me. It was time to be used. Unable to move, unable to tell if the cock was real or fake, unable to thank whoever just blew my mind with their fingers, I could only lie there, moaning like the little whore I was, feeling their cock thrusting quicker in and out of me. Hands continuing to spank, squeeze, and fondle, I was lost to the sensation of being fucked.

Whining, feeling the cock leave my ass, I didn't have to wait long until it was replaced. Bigger and longer, I groaned as I felt them bottom out in me, pushing against my ass, hands grabbing me for support. Unable to hold back, my ass still sensitive from cumming, I felt another orgasm course through me, tensing every part of my body, gripping onto this beautiful cock as my asshole pulsed, clit leaking away. I felt my cum drip down to my ass, where the cock using me obliged by pumping it back into me, driving me insane with lust.

I soon felt cum being thrusted into me, answering the question of cock or strap-on, dripping out of my stretched little hole when he pulled out. Breathing heavily through my nose, muffled exhausted moans emitting from my hooded mouth, I whimpered as I was given no breaks, instantly finding myself being fucked once more. Eyes nearly rolling out of my head, I relaxed my sissy ass, welcoming another cock inside of me, the constant feeling of being fucked hard beginning to warp my mind. I was addicted to it, being a sissy whore, just a hole for these people to play with, to use. And I welcomed it.

I quickly lost track of how many cocks I had taken, how many orgasms had been fucked out of me. Some took pleasure in teasing my clit, seeing how tight and excited it was. Some enjoyed punishing me, reddening my ass and balls with firm spanks. Most, however, simply used me for what I was, a sissy ass in the wall, ready and waiting to be used, eager to be fucked. When Mistress appeared in my eyesight, hands returning to stroke my face, I leaned into her touch for support, while I smiled through hearing her call me her good little sissy.

Gently helping me up, cleaning off the multitude of messes on and in me, I groaned as a cool cloth was pressed against my clit and ass. Sore from being used and punished, I whimpered in appreciation at my Mistress' gentle touch. Leaving the cool cloth on me, she slid up some panties to trap it in place, clipping her leash to my collar once more. Brought in front of Aurora, who I later learned owned the adult sex shop I was in, I beamed as she told me how proud she was, how well I did.

Smiling, Mistress led me into the room I had been denied the view of, showing me where I had been used. Seeing my "booth", I nearly fainted in surprise, held up by Mistress and Aurora. Right above the hole where my sissy ass had been placed, right above the panel they slid down to mask who was behind it, was a screen. A screen showing the contents of the room beyond. A camera on the ceiling, the only place my collar had allowed me to look, catching every moment, every moan, every whimper, every cry of pain and need.

Replaying on the screen, I watched myself, face wrapped in latex, cute little ears on top of my head, an eager little slut. I saw my eyes roll back, go wide, tear up. I heard my moans, my whimpers, my cries of anguish. I could feel the sensations as if they were still happening to me, watching my chest tense through each orgasm, and there were so many...

But most of all I watched through it all, the cursive name on the corner of the screen,RORY. Every person who used me, these strangers that I would never know had seen that name. Had watched my face as they fucked me. Teased me. Punished me. Spanked me. I blushed, feeling vulnerability course through my body, knowing that each person had seen every orgasm, every time I begged to cum. Mistress' depraved sissy whore had been fully placed on display, for all to see.

Smiling, enjoying the emotions she had put her sissy through, Mistress thanked Aurora for setting up this experience. I felt the tug on my leash, making me curtsy and thank her as well. A knowingly evil smile, she said Rory was welcome back whenever she wanted, always happy to have an eager little whore like her stationed in one of her walls. Mistress laughed, patting my ass, saying that I would indeed return.

Back in the safety and comfort of Mistress' home, she took off my kitty hood, releasing the gag held in my mouth all night. Staring into her beautiful eyes, I simply said the only thing that came to mind.

Thank you, Mistress

Smiling, she cupped my chin, kissing me on the forehead. Mistress informed me that my night was far from over, as seeing her sissy being used all night had worked her up into a fervor. My collar tightened as she pulled me up on the bed, lowering herself on my face. This time, having control over my hands, I gripped my Mistress as I pulled myself into her wet and needy pussy. Once again I was used, my sissy mouth grinded on as Mistress moaned above me, pulling her leash tightly. giving me nowhere to go.

In my happy place, content, I stayed still as she came on my tongue, shaking through her own orgasm. Smiling, out of breath, she flipped us over, my ass in the air as I was pulled into her once again. Leaning back against her pillows, one hand rubbing her nipples and breasts, she stared down at the happy sissy she controlled. Owned. Never taking my eyes off her, eager to make her cum once more, I serviced my Mistress how she demanded. How she needed. My clit, still excited in its little cage, pulsed as I was allowed to pleasure her, please her.

I knew it didn't matter how I served her. Whether it was being pulled between her legs, being fucked by one of her many cocks, on my knees for friends of hers, or placed in that wall to be used like her whore. All of it meant I was her good girl, her sissy. That feeling of being owned, controlled, serving such an incredible woman, my world. My Mistress.

As I felt and heard her cum for the second time on my tongue, I felt a warmth spread through me. I thought back to the multitude of orgasms that had been fucked out of me earlier that night, knowing that not a single one could compare to the feeling of being allowed to give my Mistress hers. I giggled as she pulled me up to her, kissing my cheek, thanking her good girl. Falling asleep behind me, hand cupping the caged clit she owned, I sank back into her touch, her control. I knew I would do anything for her, knew the one thing in life I needed above all else.

To be Mistress' good girl.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
619 Followers