Trapped! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you?" He asked.

"I... I...I..."

He asked again, forcefully."What are you?"

"I'm a slut." I answered. My mind barely present.

"What kind of slut?"

I could only moan my answers. "A slut for cock."

"This cock?" He asked, pushing in another half inch.

"OH FUCK!" I cried. "YES DADDY YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK!"

He leaned in close to be again. Pulling my head back.

"Beg." He ordered.

I panted weakly for a few moments before. "OH GOD DADDY FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR SISSY SLUT HARD! FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY FUCKING WHORE! I NEED YOUR THICK MANLY COCK PUMPING ME HARD!"

He pushed and bottomed out in me. He balls smacked against me with the force and all I could do was give a wordless squeal of pleasure.

"Prepare for a hard fucking Kandi. Once I'm through with you you'll never want anything but cock again" He promised.

It started agonisingly slow. He withdrew less than an inch, and thrust it back again. When he did a spike of pleasure sped up my spine. Then he withdrew more, and thrust it back again. Another spike of pleasure. And so the pattern continued. Each time withdrawing more, and thrusting it home again all the harder. Picking up in speed, length and force. Till finally I was being truly fucked by the fullness of his throbbing manhood.

And what had started as small stabs of pleasure had grown. Every extra centimetre of cock that fucked me gave me a greater jolt, each deeper than the last. Till, eventually it was a single crashing wave of pure ecstasy that kept crashing over me. Unrelenting, and seemingly unending.

All I could produce were a series of wordless cries, each more feminine than the last. He was literally fucking the man out of me. And I didn't want him to stop. I knew in that moment, the need to be fucked like a woman, by a hung dominant, had been etched indelibly into my soul.

So when I finally found my voice again it was as girly a sound as I'd ever managed.

"OH GOD DADDY FUCK ME! BREED ME LIKE THE SISSY WHORE THAT I AM! USE ME LIKE A DIRTY BITCH!"

He wrapped his arm around me, gripping my shoulder. And he pulled. I rose with him, my hands leaving the grounding safety of the clattering headboard. I could feel the muscles of his washboard abs against my sweaty back.

Still gripping my hair he pulled me down onto his cock, letting me push myself up again. The pace slowed but the hard 'thwack' of my buttocks hitting his crotch sent a deep reverberating pleasure through my body.

Suddenly he let go. I slumped forward into the pillows beneath me, panting hard. My tongue lolled out of my mouth as I felt the cold air fill my gaping ass.

"Turn over fuck slut." Ordered my fuck daddy and I did so. He transfixed me with a gaze that devoured me whole. No one had ever looked at me with such lust before. "Prepare to become a woman forever."

"Please daddy." I begged. In my new found female voice. "Fill me up. Breed me. I want to be your cum slut bitch."

He grinned, pulling my legs up and apart. Gripping my thighs and with a single swift movement he filled me with his cock. I wrapped my stocking clad ankles around his neck and held onto his shoulders as he leaned into me.

The fucking I got was the hardest yet. He withdrew almost completely, leaving only the very tip of his head in me. The wide cap of his dick that had caused me so much pain drove me wild. But my eyes never left his as I thrashed and screamed.

"OH FUCK DADDY YOUR COCK IS SO GOOD! FUCK YOUR KANDI SLUT! I'M A DIRTY SISSY FOR YOU DADDY!"

This time he responded. As if to let me know he was close.

"TAKE MY COCK YOU SLUT! YOU LIKE TAKING IT LIKE A WHORE DON'T YOU! GETTING FUCKED LIKE THE LITTLE SISSY BITCH YOU ARE! YOU WERE BORN TO GET FUCKED LIKE THIS YOU WHORE!"

My own words had become feminine grunts and moans. He was now fucking me so hard my head was rocking back and forth. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I lost myself to the hard fucking I was receiving.

"CUM LIKE A WOMAN FOR ME BITCH!" Ordered Hector.

I couldn't help but obey. My body had wanted to cum on his cock for the last minute at least. But my new submissive mind had needed his permission. I sprayed cum up my body, coating my chest and probably staining my lingerie. I gave a truly womanly cry as I did so. Anyone listening would think a female pornstar was shooting a film in here.

"That's a good slut!" Hector told me. "Now for daddy!"

He shifted himself to the edge of the bed and lifted me into the air. For a few moments the only thing supporting me were my own contorted legs and Hectors thick meat. Until he leant me against the wall. I was almost bent in half between him and the thin wall of the motel. My hands grabbed his neck for extra support and he smiled at me. And started again.

This time he slowly pounded me. He almost bounced me on his cock as he lifted me up and let me fall again. Once again the flared tip of his dick sent my sissy, cock craving ass into overdrive. After only a few moments he set me down again on the bed. I was limp in his grasp as he turned me over onto all fours.

"OH YES! HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING FUCKED LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE!" He cried as he entered me.

Gripping my garter belt he abused my ass. I was moaning like a bitch in heat as his cock impaled me.

I threw my head back and screamed. "OH FUCK DADDY! I LOVE BEING YOUR FUCK TOY! PLEASE BREED ME HARD DADDY!"

As if in response he produced a series of loud grunts and came deep into me. I felt him spray my inner walls with his manly seed. Spurt after spurt filled me up, and spilled out of my sissy pussy. He pulled out and I slumped forward. My ass gaped open, releasing a tide of white cream down my legs. I was well and truly bred.

"Thank you daddy." I whispered, exhausted.

--8--

In the few moments after daddy had finished fucking me I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I could see myself turning over on the bed. Reaching down and scooping up a handful of my daddy's cum and greedily swallowing it. And I could also see daddy use a cloth to clean my softening dick. I couldn't see why it should be getting softer because I was still horny as hell. If I could speak I would have begged for another fucking.

What brought me back to earth was seeing daddy place a device over my cock and balls. I opened my eyes just as I heard the click of the padlock. I looked down to see daddy smiling at me. In answer to my quizzical look he said. "This is so you can't use your sissy clit."

"But daddy I need to cum!" I pleaded.

Smiling at me he reached down to finger my still wide open ass. "But we know you just need to be fucked hard like a slut." I tried to suppress the moan, but to no avail. He had three fingers deep inside me, gently pulsing open and closed.

On instinct my hand grabbed his wrist and pulled them deeper. I needed him deep in my ass again. "You turned me into a woman." I groaned in defeat and pleasure.

"No." He laughed, pulling his arm free from me. "Women can be dominant. I fucked you into a sissy."

He reached forward with his cum covered hand. Before I knew what I was doing I had taken it into my mouth and was guzzling down his cum, cleaning his fingers with my mouth.

"You have my permission to fuck anyone you want till we meet again. Or more accurately, get fucked by."

I looked up at him. "But I want your cock daddy." My new girl voice making me sound even more pitiful.

"You are such a cum craving slut." He told me. "You're going to open your lips and legs for anyone who offers believe me." He started gathering up his clothes and putting them on.

I could only sit there and contemplate what had happened to me. I had entered this room as a man being blackmailed. And I would leave it an ultra submissive, cum craving, cock slut, sissy bitch. I knew he was right. I was so hungry for cock I would do almost anything to get one inside of me, and it didn't matter which end.

Before he left he gave me one final warning. "I would be careful around Aisha. She'll have you turning tricks for her if you're not careful."

I wanted to scoff and say 'no way! I'll never be slutty enough to become an actual hooker!' But, I could see her massive member in my minds eyes. Even at half mast it was almost as big as daddy's dick.

If daddy could make me into a sissy. What could Aisha do to me?

End of part 1

Next time we finally meet Danny, what does he have to say about his girlfriend being such a slut?

And can Kandi resist the Aishas tremendous womanhood?