Trapping the Raider Ch. 03

Story Info
Elsa and Ken deal with the tentacles aftermath.
5.6k words
4.59
3.2k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is a new genre for me and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Scifi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story started out with an erotic drawing I saw with tentacles ravaging a sexy young lady.

Trapping the Raider

Chapter 3

Ken debated on whether to take Elsa to the Air BnB or a hospital. He decided to first go to the hospital. The doctors and nurses ogled Elsa's nude form like they had never seen anything like her.

Her spectacular nude form was covered with sucker marks, tiny cuts, with muscles all pumped and distended. As they stared and ogled her shimmying body, they debated on what to do. Ken finally convinced the doctors to run some blood tests and sample the tentacle slime still on her skin. After watching her body writhe in needful erotic torment for several hours, they finally came back with some results on the blood tests.

Her system was overdosed on a cocktail of both male and female aphrodisiacs. The doctors really had no idea what most of them were, but they reacted like a combination of Quaaludes, sildenafil (Viagra), PT-141 (otherwise known as the barbie-doll drug) and other compounds they had no idea what reaction they advanced. Most of the doctors had never seen nor heard of these drugs. Only the internet gave them any idea what they were dealing with.

The doctors took multiple samples of the slime on Elsa's skin, as well as multiple blood samples and promised to keep working on what these compounds were. The dosage was high enough to keep her in erotic need for days or even a week. The doctors had no idea what to do for her, so Ken took her home to their cottage and tended to his love.

Ken knew that a whole new area of sexual aphrodisiacs would be created by what Elsa found. The samples on her skin and the compounds in her blood would launch a new era of male and female sexuality.

Ken laid her on the bed and looked at his love's, his wife's beautiful face, hating that she had gone through something so traumatic, and he was not there to take care of her. He leaned over, kissed her face, and began to unbutton the shirt and he got a more detailed glimpse of what she had gone through. She was completely nude beneath the shirt, her arms and legs were bruised and red with what looked like rope burns, but he knew the marks were from tentacles. There were also sucker marks, punctures and little cuts all over her skin.

There were red stripes across her belly, chest, and legs, interspersed with suction marks and small cuts. Her breasts, belly and legs all had tiny little punctures or cuts from something sharp. He had no idea what the cuts were or what happened to her, but he suspected that the punctures or cuts were how the aphrodisiac drugs got into her system. Ken knew she had been stripped naked, bound, and tortured. He also knew how badly she had been sexually molested.

Ken removed the shirt from her completely and tucked her nude body between the sheets. He tried to administer some first aid, but there was little he could do. He put dabs of antibiotic cream on what looked like little cuts. Then he spread some lotion on the red stripes and suction marks across her torso. As he rubbed the lotion into her skin, Elsa moaned and squirmed under his touch. He watched her reactions carefully making sure not to hurt her. However, the moans didn't seem to be pain and they sounded passionate. Ken knew he couldn't be hearing ecstasy, but damned if it didn't sound like it.

After he finished, he undressed and crawled nude beneath the sheets on the other side of the bed. He reached over and pulled her body into his so he could cradle her next to him as they slept, but as he ran his hands over her soft skin she moaned softly and sensuously. He looked at her face and while she was still in a deep trance, her mouth was open in a pant and her tongue was licking her lips. As he looked down, he noticed her breath was coming faster and her nipples were engorged. This time he was sure that her moans were laden with fiery passion.

In her trance, Elsa was reliving being bound by the tentacles and her body was being caressed and tormented endlessly. The aborted orgasms seemed to rush back with her engorged nipples aching to be played with. Her pussy started weeping her nectar with her body clinching and begging someone to love her. Elsa's mind was still hidden in the dark areas of her brain and she appeared like she was in a trance. In her hidden mind, Ken was making love to her bound nude body and he was going to take her to the heights of passion he always did when they made love. However something was different, he looked leaner with multiple arms and his cock was massive. The caresses told her that the tentacles were still tormenting her, and her mind knew she had to stay hidden.

As Ken's hand caressed across her belly moving towards her breasts, she arched her back and thrust her breasts upwards in a plea. He moved his hand up caressing first one breast then the other and with a lusty moan, her back arched even further thrusting her breasts into his hands. Ken leaned over, took one of her engorged nipples into his mouth, and began to caress it lovingly with his tongue. Elsa's body took a deep gasping breath then let the air out with a shuddering moan. To Ken this passion was love music and a dream come true. He also interpreted that she was okay and ready for him to make love to her.

He ran his hand down her quivering belly, slid a finger through her pussy lips, and he found her wetter than she'd ever been. He switched to her other nipple and began to lash it lovingly with his tongue as he slid two fingers into her silky, wet pussy. Her hips tilted upwards begging for his fingers to go deeper and Ken accommodated thrusting his fingers deep into her pussy. Ken made sure to rub her g-spot with each thrust and caress her clit with his thumb.

Elsa's breathing was ragged, gasping, and halting as her whole body began to rise in an arch off of the bed. Ken felt her whole body quivering, reaching, and climbing towards him as he continued to suckle her nipples and finger her wet, wanton pussy. Suddenly she quit breathing as her whole body tightened and bowed in a tight muscle clenching cum. Ken tried to keep fingering her pussy, but she had clamped his fingers in place. However, he was still able to thumb her clit as he extended the most massive orgasm he'd ever seen his wife have.

Her body stayed in her gravity defying arch as her orgasm overwhelmed her for what seemed like a full minute before her body fell back to the bed. Ken lifted his head from the nipple he had been nibbling on and looked into her now open eyes, still empty and vacant. Still, he had to kiss her. Ken moved up and began to kiss her lips gently and softly, but Elsa was having none of this and in an automatic reflex she hungrily attacked his mouth in a demanding kiss. As he pulled back from the kiss, he looked into her detached eyes but still saw a need and hunger he'd never seen in his wife.

Her mind was still in a trance, but her body reacted with needy passion. She confirmed it when in a desperate, but empty voice she said, "Eat me, fuck me, make me cum and make me feel!"

Inside her body Elsa assumed the tentacles had started again with its torture, but something was different. She stayed hidden in her mind feeling the wild erotic pleasure flowing through her body and watching her body flail and spasm in erotic rapture. But wait, she wasn't bound and could move her limbs. She began to question what was happening.

Ken wasted no time and kissed down her belly and sucking her wet fragrant pussy lips into his mouth and sucking all the nectar from her pussy. The minute he started eating her pussy, her hips came back off the bed feeding her pussy into his waiting mouth. Ken grabbed her butt in both hands and began to give her pussy full tongue thrusting licks with flicks on her clit at the end of each lick. Her panting breaths spurred him on, and he could feel her belly quivering again as she began to reach for another cum. When she was almost there, Ken sucked her clitoris into his mouth and began to love on it with his mouth and tongue. Her body arched dramatically as she shattered into another massive cum, screaming her completion.

The passion in her voice seemed to come alive as she screamed, "Oh God ... oh God ... oohh mmyy God ... again ... AGAIN ... aaahhhhh ... oh God again. Please MORE, Oh God MORE!"

Ken released her clit and began to suck on her lips again and when she started to come down, he sucked her clit back into his mouth and she blasted into another back bending cum. However, this time she didn't have any breath and her mouth opened and closed in a soundless scream of ecstasy with her belly cramping and quivering with the intensity of her cum.

As her hips fell back to the bed Ken kissed up to her breasts and began to feed his rock hard cock into her tight and still quivering pussy. Elsa moaned that his cock felt so much bigger tonight than he ever had, and her pussy was pleasantly stuffed with cock. Ken was not small by any means; his cock was quite thick, and she always felt full of his cock. However, in her trance Elsa was feeling the stretch and was dreaming that it was that massive piece of meat from the tentacles stretching her so wide and full. She also dreamed that she felt the cilia tickling her clit and G-spot.

Elsa continued to quiver as Ken began to thrust hard and deep into her pussy. She was still on edge and building towards another cum, Ken was determined to stay with her and cum together. However, with his stunning wife writhing in ecstasy that she had never known beneath him, it was difficult for him to keep from shooting his cum into her sinfully delicious body. Therefore, he hurried her along by rubbing her clit with his fingers and very quickly, she climbed her peak and met him at the top as they both tumbled into ecstasy together.

Elsa's cunt clamped down hard on Ken's cock as he pumped his seed deep into his wife's body. He didn't know what happened to her, but he assumed that all of this had to do with the tentacles' torment. Elsa had let him finger her and she loved it when he ate her pussy, but she certainly never made love with the enthusiasm she did tonight. She rarely had more than one orgasm and when she did it was subdued, not the all-encompassing, back bending cums he had seen tonight. Then four times, that was unheard of, but a dream come true.

The spectacular body that held his wife had come alive, she had wanted him to eat her and make love to her in ways he'd only imagined. He looked down at her porn star body still quivering, shaking from her multiple orgasms and he fell in love with her all over again. He looked into her eyes which were still lost and vacant. Where was the woman he loved? He hoped she would come back to him soon. Ken pulled out of her and lay down next to Elsa. He soon fell asleep.

Ken woke in the middle of the night with Elsa frantic, on top of him, with her eyes wild and crazy as she kept trying to stuff his cock inside her. Elsa seemed out of her mind or crazy with an uncontrollable erotic need as she climbed over him. She was clawing, scratching and fighting, doing anything to satisfy a deep hunger inside her. Ken rolled over on top of her trying to use his weight to restrain her, but her eyes only got wilder and crazier as she scratched and bit him.

Ken wrapped her in his arms tightly, carried her thrashing body into the bathroom. He turned the shower to cold and held her in the cold running water. Elsa screamed when she felt the cold water hit her, but Ken was holding her tight and as hard as she fought, she couldn't get away. By the time, the cold water began to cool her fevered body Ken was bleeding from dozens of scratches and bites. Only when her overly sensitized body began to be numbed by the cold water could Ken see her eyes starting to focus on him again.

As the cold began to seep into her bones Elsa's teeth began to chatter. Ken pulled her out of the shower, sat down on the toilet and wrapped warm towels around her. Elsa looked at him and innocently ask, "What happened, the last thing I remember was being attacked by a swarm of tentacles. I don't even remember driving home, but why were we in the shower?"

Ken carefully dried her hair and held her tightly wrapped in the towels saying, "You woke me up with wild and crazy eyes. You were frantically trying to stuff my cock inside you. When I tried to help, you fought me and only the cold shower seemed to snap you out of your wild insanity. You don't remember any of this?"

Elsa shook her head then noticed all the bloody scratch and bite marks on Ken's arms, back and shoulders. She gasps, as tears misted in her eyes she asked, "Did I do that?"

Ken nodded but then said, "It's okay baby, you were just a little out of your mind. I'm assuming all this wildness was the result of the tentacle torture. What happened to bring this on?"

Elsa remembered the constant teasing and torture. Being taken to the edge of a massive orgasm, being kept there until her body was wracked in spasms and her mind began to shut down. She honestly couldn't remember anything that happened after that first assault by the tentacles. She only vaguely remembered snippets of the torture, but never remembered how she was rescued or driven home. She didn't want to worry Ken, so she said, "I don't know, but I'm glad to be back with you."

Ken looked at her with a skeptical eye and said, "Well something had happened baby. Last time you were really horny and craved making love, was when Ix Chel confiscated your body, but this time you are out of your mind with a fevered lust. Have you had any more bad dreams like you did before?"

Elsa's face registered surprise as she realized Ken was right, she had been having more bad dreams last night. She squirmed tighter into his embrace, unfortunately the cold water had worn off and the towels were now rubbing against her sensitive skin, but she tried to brush that aside as she said. "Yes, I have, and my clit seemed to rule my body, I was bound this time. I was suspended in the air with tentacles touching me all over, in my mouth, in my pussy and I couldn't stop them. It was like the kidnapping, but this time I wasn't saved, and I couldn't stop them or myself from cumming. It went on and on. I didn't want it, but I couldn't stop it. Finally, I hid inside my head and let my body do what it wanted."

Elsa looked up at Ken with tears running down her cheeks and asked, "What does this mean Ken, what is happening to me? I can't stop the tremors inside me."

"I think all of this has to do with the torture the tentacles put you through. I honestly don't know, but I'm going to find out. I have no idea how long you were in the tentacles grasp and how long it tortured you. I just wonder if somehow it drugged you and kept you on edge until you went crazy," Ken stated firmly.

"Ken, I have to, go back and finish the hunt for the conquistador's treasure. This is what we do, we need to set the record straight. But this time I want you with me and together we can find the invaluable pieces the Spanish conquistadors had stolen from them," she responded.

Elsa pulled herself tight into Ken's arms and begin squirming in his lap. She looked up at him with painful desire in her eyes and said, "Ken it is happening again, please take me to bed and make love to me, I need you so badly baby, please."

Ken stripped the towels from her, picked her up in his arms and as he was carrying her to the bed he said, "Tomorrow we will talk about whether to go for the treasure, but I'm going with you tomorrow."

Ken laid her on the bed and the second he touched her she started moaning and squirming. He cupped her pussy with his hand and virtually within seconds she was writhing in a full-blown orgasm. Elsa had always been incredibly sensitive and once excited could come hard and quickly, but something was definitely different. She started cumming almost immediately with body racking, hard orgasms piled on top of each other, and Ken was afraid she was going to hurt herself.

Ken got on top of her trying to restrain her with his arms and body weight, but the violent, almost desperate and painful orgasms kept racking her body. He slid his cock inside her hoping that a few more good orgasms could satisfy her, but he was wrong as her body racking climaxes continued with her thrashing violently underneath him. Her initial screams were now turning to painful whimpers then she passed out.

Ken had no idea what to do. He thought about taking her to the hospital emergency room, but what can they do about rampant sexual need. So, he decided to do what he did after the first in the jungle after Ix Chel was free from her body. He threw off the covers, got a pan of water and a soft sponge and for the rest of the night he held her in his arms smoothing water over her skin keeping her cool. In Elsa's fevered state the only thing that really mattered were Ken's arms around her. However, the cool water chilled her body enough to feel Ken's loving arms.

When Elsa awoke in the morning Ken was still holding her and caressing her with the sponge cooling her skin. His face was creased with worry and anxiety. Elsa knew it was all because of her. She knew he had stayed up all night showing his love for her by taking care of her and Ken was the perfect example of selfless love. She knew he would do anything including sacrifice himself if he could save her from any pain, physical or mental. She looked into those eyes and she knew, she would never have anybody love her like he did.

She wrapped her arms around him and in a quivering voice said, "Oh Ken, I love you so much. You were all I could think about when the tentacles had me bound. All I wanted was to feel you make love to me one more time. Thank you for loving me the way you do and for making everything better."

As she lay on his chest, Ken wrapped his arms protectively around her quivering, shaking body. He kissed her head and felt an ache in his heart with love he had for this stunningly beautiful and incredible woman. Her quivering started to diminish, but every once in a while a shutter would run through her and she would moan his name sensuously. Soon she was asleep on his chest, but Ken would have a hard time sleeping that night.

Elsa had tried to hide her body away all her life and had denied her body has needs and wants. She had always felt like her stunning body was a problem and something to be hidden not exalted. Then in the jungles of Mexico a goddess named Ix Chel coaxed Elsa into a sacrificial chamber where she took control of Elsa's body. Ix Chel was the Mayan goddess for love, and she taught Elsa how to make love and be loved. She also taught Elsa much about the Mayan and Olmec cultures. She was now considered the expert in the field of Olmec culture. This find was important to her research, but what about her body, mind and heart. To Ken she was his love, and she was more important than any treasure. Ix Chel had taught her to be his perfect mate, lover and wife.

Now his dreams have all come true, and all because she had been kidnapped and tortured. He knew tomorrow that he would have to find out what had happened and what caused the change in his wife. However, right now none of that mattered. To Ken, she had finally let him show her how much he loved her. He was determined to make up for lost time and show her all the love and passion she had been missing. He watched her sleeping, and even that seemed different and softer, womanlier and more sensuous than before.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12