Trapping the Raider Ch. 06

Story Info
They finally get what they wanted.
2.3k words
4.64
2.8k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is a new genre for me and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Scifi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story started out with an erotic drawing I saw with tentacles ravaging a sexy young lady.

Trapping the Raider

Chapter 6

Elsa and Ken staggered to their feet as they began to search their surroundings, still naked. Ken checked the spider to make sure it was dead and from what he could tell, it was. Then he went about checking to see if the tentacles were dead, but how?

He waded into the tentacles' pit and noticed that the tentacles that he had cut off during his saving Elsa, had begun to regenerate. That meant that unless the entire mass of tentacles was destroyed, then the entire beast will be restored to its former lethality. He retrieved some of the rope they brought with them, tied it around his waist, anchored it to a part of the cave and waded into the water.

He gathered up some of the tentacles and put them in a sample bag. In addition, he gathered as many parts of the two monsters as possible. The scientist in him knew that all the compounds that the creatures injected into both Elsa and him, could be worth more than the treasure. The compounds could end women with little or no sex drive and maybe even end Erectile Dysfunction. He left all the samples in containers on the cave floor.

He waded back in the water and took with him something that was Elsa's idea, a speargun with explosives tied around the shaft. Under water he could see the shape of an octopus like head. He assumed this was the brains of the tentacles, took aim, set the explosive timer for thirty seconds and released the spear from the speargun into the mass that controlled the tentacles. He quickly exited the water and as he sat on the bones of many long-departed treasure hunters an explosive geyser of water drenched the ceiling of the cave.

Elsa came over and draped her arms around his neck and after several kisses whispered, "Do you think it's dead?"

Ken shook his head as he responded, "I certainly hope so, but it was showing remarkable regenerative powers. So, your guess is as good as mine."

Ken swung her into his arms, and he noticed her nipples were again hard and beckoning. Her hips were weaving back and forth, and her nether regions were slick with her scent telling him she was hungry for him again. Likewise, his cock was painfully stiff, and he couldn't resist his stunningly sexy wife.

Ken spread Elsa's thighs and easily slid his cock inside her willing and accepting pussy. Elsa arched her back as she felt him enter her and huskily moaned erotically, "Yes, Oh God Yes. I can't get enough of your huge cock buried deep inside me. Oh, Ken, I need you!"

Ken began lifting her up and letting her drop in his lap. With each stroke his cock would bang against her cervix, with resulting screams of ecstasy and erotic tremors in her tight belly. It didn't take long for Elsa to thrash in his lap as her first, second, and third orgasms slashed through her like a runaway train.

Elsa flying apart at the seams in unbridled bliss, was a sight that would never get old for Ken. Within minutes, Ken was painting her cervix with his seed. He could tell Elsa needed more and caressed her clit giving her three more orgasms. Ken felt her pussy rippling and caressing his cock still embedded in her and his cock never got soft.

When Elsa slumped into his arms, he lifted her off his cock and held her tenderly in his arms. He nibbled her ear and whispered, "Do you know just how much I love you?"

She quickly swiveled and latched onto his lips with a deep and love affirming kiss. She kissed over to his ear and whispered, "Oh Baby, Yes, Yes I know, because I love you just as much."

Ken answered, "Baby as much as I want to keep doing this, we need to search for the treasure and get out of here. I don't trust that we killed that thing."

Elsa shivered and saucily retorted, "I agree that we should get going, but I know I'm going to love all the orgasms you are going to be giving me over the next few days." She looked down at his still massively engorged cock and leaned over giving it a tender kiss. "I may have to thank the tentacles for keeping you hard for me."

Ken lifted her up and impaled her back on his cock. "So, you would prefer that I fuck you into a brainless slut ... A very smart, beautiful and sexy brainless slut, but mine, all mine."

Elsa gasped and moaned with erotic rapture in her voice as her man's huge cock filled her to overflowing. Then he sent her back into the blissful subspace only he could give her. She melted in his arms and ground her pussy on his truncheon buried deep inside her. As he thrust inside her, banging into her cervix she whimpered, "Oh God Yes. Turn me in into your sex slave and fill me with unending bliss. Oh, how I love you and the way you tame me."

Ken rapidly and lovingly brought her to climax after climax until her hips and legs were shaking so badly, she couldn't stand. Just before he actually did turn her into a brainless slut, he bathed her insides with his spunk and allowed her return to earth remembering who loved her more that life itself.

Elsa collapsed into his chest and whimpered, "When you make love to me like that, I truly am your mindless slut. All I can do is feel and feel everything you do to me over and over again. My brain shuts down and is overloaded with the bliss you give me."

After they both recovered from their sexual release, Ken stood and helped Elsa stand on her wobbly legs. Both were still naked and horny, with Ken sporting a huge hard-on and Elsa's musk pervading the cave. They both tried to put their sexuality and desires out of their minds and search for the treasure knowing their time was limited.

They searched different sides of the cave and Elsa found a slender entrance to another room in the cavern. She yelled at Ken and when he started towards her, she squirmed through the opening into the cave beyond. The passage was so narrow that she scraped her engorged nipples and ass going through. Only when she was through the opening did she realize that Ken would never make it through the opening.

At the same time Ken arrived at the opening, he realized the same thing, no way could he get through there. He yelled through the opening for Elsa to come back through the opening, "I'm stuck outside the opening and we both know that there are a lot of scary things in the cave, so get your sexy ass back out here!"

Ken waited but no response came back. He yelled again, "Elsa, answer me and get back here pronto!"

Still nothing. He muttered under his breath, "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

He ran back to their pile of stuff they brought with them and grabbed a pickaxe. He ran back to the opening that Elsa had found and began hacking away at the opening, hoping to make it big enough for him to get through and save Elsa from whatever had befallen her. After he dislodged a large chunk of the wall, Elsa stuck her head out and whispered, "Stop with all that noise!"

Ken looked almost like he was going to strangle her when she said, "There are lots of eggs back here and I think they are both spiders and tentacles!"

Ken grabbed her and held her tight against his chest and passionately whispered, "Don't go off ALONE ANYMORE and ANSWER me when I call to you."

Elsa almost broke down in tears as she realized how much he loved her and that he was scared that she was in danger. He was trying to break down the wall so he could save her. She felt a lump in her chest and kissed him whispering, "Thank you for coming to save me and for loving me the way you do. I will try and be better and not run off by myself. I love you ... Master."

Ken looked suitably mollified, grabbed her, hugged and kissed her, then added, "What did you say about eggs?"

Elsa brightened and joyfully answered, "In addition to a massive amount of treasure, there are two different kinds of eggs back there. I'm guessing that some are spider, and some are tentacle eggs. By the way, there was another spider back there watching over the eggs."

Ken looked at her for a minute and Elsa could see the wheels turning behind his eyes. After a minute she could see in his eyes that he had a plan. "Okay, I am glad you took care of the last spider. Thank you, Baby, now take these four bags and fill three with the rarest treasure you can find, but don't take too long. Take the other bag and fill it with equal spider and tentacle eggs. Then we are getting out of here."

Elsa looked at him longingly and started to turn when he grabbed her. "I'm sorry Baby, but this hard-on is killing me. Before you go, I need you one more time."

Elsa looked relieved and answered, "I'm glad because I need you inside me too ... badly."

Ken gathered her in his arms, lifted her and speared her with his cock. Elsa took a deep shuttering breath and groaned with erotic bliss as his cock slid all the way to her cervix. Her body shuttered as her first climax hit almost immediately rocking her body, heart and mind. After fifteen minutes of Elsa's rapid-fire orgasms, Ken painted the inside of her pussy all the way to her cervix with his seed and both gave sighs of satisfaction.

Both were still horny, but the edge was gone. Elsa wobbled through the opening on shaky legs and Ken, still sporting his erection waited for her on his side of the opening. Elsa returned a few minutes later with their first bag of treasure. The second and third bag soon followed along with Elsa's photos and measurements of the site.

Neither could forget their Archaeological background and the need to document any treasure, location and condition. This included finds that they knew would be destroyed or unavailable after they left. Elsa documented everything she could and filled the bags with treasure. Lastly came the bag of eggs. Ken gathered all the three bags of treasure and Elsa the fragile bag of eggs and the tentacle and spider pieces Ken had gathered earlier.

A half hour later they took deep breaths of the humid Panamanian air as they exited the cave. Two hours later everything was loaded in their cars, including all the extra gear they had brought and didn't use.

They arrived at their Air BnB and made love through the night and into the next morning. Only during the next day did the aphrodisiacs began to wear off and the sexual need release the grip on their sexuality. They still loved each other desperately, but for now the treasure and creatures needed to be resolved.


Epilog

Drs. Elsa and Ken Connors were standing on a dais in Panama City with the president of Panama presenting them an honorarium for finding the conquistador treasure. The treasure would be housed in the national museum in its own wing. Ken and Elsa lead the minister of antiquities along with a confederation of experts to the cave, where they documented everything Elsa and Ken didn't bring back with them.

For a week they were treated as celebrities and Ken had to admit that Elsa decked out in her tight, revealing, and elegant clothes blew everyone away. She was the star of the parties and galas they attended, and everyone wanted to be seen with her. However, she only wanted to be seen with the man she loved and the man that saved her time and time again.

Dressed in elegant gowns and sexy daywear made Elsa feel exceptionally beautiful. The attention and showing off her incredible figure also turned her on, so their nights were filled with tempestuous lovemaking. Their lovemaking was something that would never get old, and it was an important part of the love for each other.

While Elsa was making a name for herself in Panama, Ken was delivering the eggs, body parts and some of the aphrodisiacs to labs in the US. Elsa and Ken were now world-famous botanists as well as archaeologists. Within a year multiple drugs and all-natural remedies were on the market to end Erectile Dysfunction for men and lack of sexual desire for women. All came from the tentacles and spiders in the Panamanian cave.

Ken was right! The drugs that came from the tentacles and spiders made them rich. They would never have to work again, but that was never their plan. They worked because they loved the searching, the adventure, and uncovering the history. Their archeology and love of history was another thing the heart shared. There will be additional adventures.

The End


Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers