Traps and Tricks Pt. 02

Story Info
A friendly plant fae just wants to help...
3.2k words
4.86
5.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, does time get away from you... Thank you all for your welcome and support and I hope you enjoy this next chapter in the tale of our somewhat helpless catgirl thief!

Kalya's world shrunk into soft, pillowy bliss. A cocoon of softest silk swirled around her mind and held her, cradled her, before spinning her around and around and pulling her down and down until she barely knew or cared who she was and whether she had any thoughts left. How could she? She couldn't focus if she wanted to. Well... and she pouted a little as she tried to figure out what seemed like a very important problem... she couldn't focus on much else besides Lareni's warm, soothing voice drifting into her ears.

The fae had her attention, after all.

"There we go..." Lareni said. "Dodged the first one, but we got you in the end. Right?"

"Right!" Kalya giggled.

It felt so good to agree. To nod and smile and giggle. Everything felt so giggly and swirly and--

"Perfect!" Lareni's eyes flashed above her glorious, all-consuming breasts. The breasts that bounced when she laughed and floated above Kalya, dragging her gaze with them. "All your focus is on me... everything you ever want is with me..."

"You..." Kalya said.

Of course it was! It all made sense.

"Perfect sense," Lareni said, nodding. She flew a little higher. Kalya stretched up, her body gripped tight in wonderfully soft, delicate wrappings binding her so well. The smile on her face became fixed and wide as her eyes reflected all the colors of the multitude of swirling blossoms around her, and the glow in Lareni's honest, caring look. "My... I almost think you wanted something like this. Do you like this?"

Kalya nodded with Lareni, giggling at her submissive willingness.

"You do?!" Lareni laughed with her and reached down to scritch behind one of Kalya's ears. "My pretty little kitty..."

Kalya might later feel embarrassed at just how much she purred and leaned into the touch. But it felt so good, better than anything she could have ever dreamed possible. She wanted more. So much more.

"How ever did you hope to make it all the way to through the temple when you're such a sexy little submissive slut?" Lareni asked, intensifying her scritches.

Something twitched inside Kalya. "I'm not a--"

Lareni's plush lips silenced her protest and drowned her brain in a pool of unimaginable pleasure. She tasted the sweetness of spring, the bounty of flowers and fruit, and the fullness of a talented tongue pressing into her mouth, drowning even her moans of pleasure. The vines wrapping Kalya tightened with Lareni's kiss, squeezing her, her breasts and in between her thighs, with the perfect amount of mind-numbing bliss. She was dimly aware of being lifted off the branch she had been sitting on. But that just meant she was able to kiss Lareni more fully.

It was more than she had ever desired anything else before.

Slowly, Lareni relented, breaking the kiss at the same time the vines holding Kalya fell away. She tumbled down, rolling about in their tangled mess, until she came to lay on a soft, perfumed surface. Kalya blinked slowly, her mind just registering that it was the center of a giant pink flower before Lareni appeared before her again, swirling in the sky without effort and grinning down at her with those big, glowing, endless eyes.

"See..." she cooed. "You melted with just a little kiss! How are you gonna go against someone like the lamia queen?"

"Whu?" Kalya tried.

She tried to follow Lareni as the fae spun this way and that above her, to keep her eyes fixed on Lareni's own glowing orbs, to think about the question. But it all made her so tired and confused. She huffed, and in doing so breathed deep the strong, sweet aroma of the flower under her. It was almost sickly, thick and heady, and it reminded Kalya too strongly of midnight rendezvous in the backrooms of expensive city brothels. She breathed again, savoring it while letting memories of her visits after particularly dangerous missions flow into her mind and flood her body with remembered relaxation and pleasure.

Lareni giggled. "Oh you do love this," she said. "So many memories of surrender... So easy to get led astray by a pretty little thing like me! Mhm?"

"Mhm..." Kalya moaned as her hand, bound in a vine so soft she'd barely noticed it, slid towards her clit. She rubbed it willingly, lazily, lost in the spell of her own memories and of Lareni's goading, pleased laughter.

"You can't even resist me!" she said. "You don't want to resist me."

It wasn't a question, and yet still Kalya nodding pleadingly. Eagerly. Anything that felt like agreeing because--

"Agreeing with me is so important." Lareni landed between Kalya's legs. She smirked at the sight of the catgirl eagerly rubbing herself, writhing atop the flower's center. "Now that I have your attention, it's all you can think to do? Right?"

"R-oh!" Kalya gasped as Lareni climbed above her, hand slipping perfectly over Kalya's own. Her fingers replaced Kalya's, working deftly and smoothly with a rhythm that wiped any dream of resistance right of the catgirl's head.

"Right... But I did promise I was going to help you! You want my help, don't you?"

"Uh-huh!"

Kalya's hands snapped above her head as tickling vines wound around both her wrists. She squirmed with the feeling of being so bound, so lost in Lareni's power. Still, the fae's fingers worked between her legs, some slipping inside of her slicky pussy while her thumb worked her clit. Two more vines took Kayla's ankles and spread her legs wide, giving Lareni even easier access to her. Flower petals raised around them, pulsing with color, pumping more and yet more clouds of that intoxicating perfume into the air.

"You see, there's something important inside that temple..." Lareni spoke as she trailed kisses up from Kalya's breasts to her neck. "Something I need..."

"N-Need?"

"Mhm! Like you need this. And you really... really needed this. I can tell."

"Oh?"

Lareni kissed Kalya again for an answer. As another wave of giggly pleasure flowed through Kalya, her eyelids fluttered.

"See..." Lareni whispered in her ear. "Now... it only seems fair we trade a need for a need. Right?"

"R...ig...ght," Kalya groaned, her body shuddering as Lareni's fingers increased their rhythm.

"Oh, you're so sweet!" Lareni's teeth worked up Kalya's neck and to her earlobe. She tugged on it gently, snickering through Kalya's unending, whimpering moans. "You're so helpless right now, aren't you?"

"Mhm!" Kalya's smile stretched wide. "Helpless!"

"But you're so safe with me. You can trust..." her strokes slowed, "me... completely."

"Completely..." Kalya sighed. Her legs tensed, trying to coax Lareni's fingers deeper into her. She whimpered as Lareni pulled away, still kissing gently along her neck and chin.

"Oh... kitty wants more?" Lareni laughed through her kisses. "Tell me what you want."

"Y... You!"

"Me? And... do you want whatever I want?"

"Uh-huh."

"Need whatever I need?"

"Yes."

"Can you even think of resisting?"

"Y...yes?" Kalya said automatically. Her brow furrowed. "I... no? Yes!"

Lareni lifted above her, giggling all the while.

"So, so eager to say yes, my pretty, silly kitty! Can't have even a thought like that. You gotta listen to me carefully if you want to make it out of there... alive!" Her eyes, glowing gold and bold, widened with the seriousness of her words. "I can't lose you! You're the best chance I've got. And... you're... all... mine..."

"Yours..." Kalya said dreamily.

"Mhm..." Lareni leaned in. "So, first, we gotta empty that pretty head of yours. You're so close, but I can take you all the way. Remember... these...?"

Kalya's eyes drifted as a vine moved over Lareni's face. She pouted, blinking wildly as the golden glow faded like an eclipse. But then the flower opened and revealed its endless purple into blue into red into green into... into... petals. It was one of the most breathtaking sights she had ever seen. The way the flower's colors rippled on and on like water on a lake, and they seemed even deeper. Deeper than the sea, than the depths of her mind. It felt so good to keep looking on, to stare and forget and barely pay attention to anything happening around her.

Because Lareni had her attention, and it could go anywhere the fae wished. Into the spirals, into the pleasure building between her legs as something slipped up between her thighs and delicately, pleasingly probed. Kalya's mouth hung agape, drool trickling down the side of her mouth, before--with a sudden surprised moan--she felt something slip inside. She instinctively clamped down on it and gave a barely-conscious suck.

She drank something sweeter than anything she'd ever known before. It was like honey, if someone had taken the purest honey in the world and blended it with the most intoxicating wine. What began as a tentative sucking became eager, helpless suckling. Kalya was dimly aware of Lareni's own satisfied sigh, the way her hand went to the back of Kalya's head. One hand stroked her hair and scratched behind her ears, drawing out sloppy, involuntary mewling from the suckling catgirl. Kalya writhed from the touch. The touches. The vine sliding up between legs was tipped with something so perfectly fitted for her. Lareni reached down with her other hand as the vine started pumping and others bound Kalya's legs tight. Kalya was helplessly, hopelessly riding waves of bliss while Lareni rubbed her clit faster and faster.

But the fae whispered for Kalya to focus on her words, and her taste, and Kalya's mind followed wherever those whispers led. She wanted to know so badly what could taste so good that she kept drinking, kept sucking and sucking and laughing as she buried her face into the softness and the sweetness.

A nipple!

Kalya's face was buried in Lareni's chest and she was suckling the plant fae's nectar as though she was a kitten once more. She giggled a little through her swallows, relishing too much how eager, desperate, she was to drink and drink and forget everything. Everything but the whispers, the voice, the pleasure of obeying. Whatever that voice wanted, because it was Lareni's voice, and Lareni had her attention. It was so good, so sweet, to hear that voice telling her everything she wanted and to know that everything it said was true.

Everything was true and everything was wonderful. Kalya's mind was Lareni's mind. Her attention belonged to the fae. There were endless possibilities, whole worlds Lareni could craft from her silken, slippery, sexy whispers. They poured into Kalya's ears and wrapped her mind tighter than her bindings, squeezing as much mind-blinding pleasure out of every syllable in time with the pumping, filling, deliciously perfect vine sliding in and out of Kalya's dripping, needy pussy. The effect was to drown Kalya's will in an ocean of bliss, in wave after wave of almost-orgasm and almost-thought.

All centered on Lareni's coaxing, perfect words.

And, conscious or not, something about them stuck. Whispers of a treasure in the center of the temple, of all that lurked within. As the vines loosened enough for Kalya's thighs to squeeze tight against the vine and fingers pumping in and out between them, the idea of reaching the center of the temple blossomed in her mind like so many spiraling, beautiful flowers.

She would do it! She had to do it. Her attention now centered on the prize. Now on the pleasure. On victory. On the pump... pump... pump...

"Come on..." Lareni whispered in Kalya's ear. "You want to be good for me, right?"

"Guh-good," Kalya moaned and suckled at the same time. Her body thrust against Lareni's fingers as they fully replaced the vine. Her mind spiraled down and up and around with pleasurable whispering and thoughts so perfectly formed they had to be her own.

Because Lareni had her attention. Lareni was all she ever needed.

"No matter what, you're mine!" Lareni giggled. She slid up, tugging her nipple out of Kalya's pouting mouth. Kalya mewled, reached, and found herself slipping deeper into the vine's binding touch. But then Lareni returned atop Kalya--kissing her, mingling the sweetness of her mouth with the memory of her nectar. Kalya's brain was too intoxicated to think of anything else. Her mind drifted on clouds of sweet pollen and thick, honeyed drunkenness. Her only anchor was Lareni's words slipping around her ears through kisses and moans and nips and tickling scratches.

"My good little kitty... so willing. So attentive. Everything's exactly how you want it, and it feels so good. Too good to even think of saying no too. Too beautiful. You want nothing more than to be so, so good for me. That's how I'm helping you, you know. You're going to face a lot of pretty things in there. Distracting things. Things that want you for all kind of... hm... unsavory uses. But no matter what happens in there..."

Lareni kissed Kalya's neck. "You..."

She bit down, eliciting a moan from Kalya. Numbness spread through the catgirl--blissful and eternal. "Are..."

She reared above Kalya, eyes glowing, sucking all thought from the blissful, writing catgirl. "Mine."

"Y--"

Lareni's fingers rubbed furiously against Kalya's clit. Robbing her voice.

"Say it, pretty kitty. Say it, and I'll give you so much pleasure. Come on." Lareni leaned in to whisper into Kalya's ears. "You are mine.

"I... oh!"

"You're mine."

"Lareni, I--"

The fae nibbled down Kalya's neck, found her tit, and started sucking intently on one of the catgirl's nipples. Kalya thrashed, lifted herself up to take in as much of Lareni's attentive fingers and mouth as she could, and cried:

"I'm yours!"

Kalya's climax washed even her vaguest conscious recollections from her mind. She bucked against Lareni's grip, then melted into the totality of her cocoon. She was being wrapped up again, massaged and bound in equal measure. The sweetness of the fae's nectar lingered on her tongue and soaked her mind through. When she lazily opened her eyes again, it was to see the spiral of the lamia's eye flower in front of her. It hooked her immediately, for in her pleasure-saturated mind there could be no thought of resistance.

"Good kitty..." Lareni scratched behind Kalya's ears, giggling as one of her legs twitched from the pleasure of her orgasm and the sensation of that touch. "So good for me. All mine now. That's it. Focus on the pleasure, on my voice. All your attention on me." Lareni's body slid up Kalya's. "All on me. All for me. Come, kitty. My turn..."

Lareni straddled Kalya's face, thighs squeezing Kayla's cheeks and pulling her up into her sweet, wet sex. The scent overwhelmed Kalya almost as much as the never-ending touch of the cocoon of vines. Some rubbed against her stiff nipples while others moved once more between her thighs. Flowers bloomed around her, filling her greedy lungs with mesmerizing pollen and her fluttering eyes with colors beyond any she had known.

All this from Lareni. All this for her obedience. She was such a good kitty. She would do anything, anything, the fae wanted of her. It was what good kitties did. She would be so, so good.

"Lick, kitty," Lareni said. "Lick for me... All for me..."

Kalya lapped eagerly, drinking in the taste of the fae and relishing her moans of bliss and want. It was all she wanted. It was all she could think to do. She stared gleefully up at Lareni's glowing eyes while she licked and licked, driving deeper into the fae's soaking sex. Lareni's juices flowed through her moath, coating her tongue and pulling her in further and further. All the while, the fae egged her on, whispered to her, promised her more and better things if only she did... anything. Everything.

And Kalya was such a good and obedient and perfect little kitty for this beautiful, sweet, flower of a thing that held her entire mind in her eyes and hands and sex. This wonderful creature that gave her so much pleasure and let her give pleasure back. Let her serve so well. Kalya wanted that. She wanted whatever kept the pleasure flowing, the sweetness in her mouth, the hum of thick, soft vines between her thighs, and the glow of such pretty, endless lights in her eyes.

"Oh, Kalya, yes. Yes... keep going. You're doing so well. You're so good. Such a good kitty. Give it all for me. Do it all for me... yes! All your focus... all your pleasure..."

All her attention on the fae riding her face. She barely noticed the vine slipping into her slit until it started pumping in time with her tongue. Two flowers dripping nectar clamped over her exposed breasts, covering them in tingly, numbing juice. Kalya's eyes rolled, and still she did not stop licking, sucking, lapping at the fae's intoxicating pleasure.

Lareni was guiding her to climax again. Her mind went white with pleasure. She tasted nothing but sweetness, felt nothing but slick and delicious intoxication. The vine between her legs pumped and pump. Those around her worked her limbs into numb, forgetful bondage. The flowers worked her nipples past stiffness and into leaking, aching want. Kalya's eyes fluttered. They closed as she writhed, coming closer again. But she would only cum when Lareni wanted. Only do what Lareni wanted. Only--

"Cum, kitty! With... oh... with me. Yes!"

Kalya's second orgasm rocked her to her core and sent her spiraling down, down, down into endless waves of mind-wiping bliss. She moaned as Lareni panted, the sound lost between the soft, clenching power of the fae's thighs on her face. Instead of stars, the catgirl saw flowers. Endless petals promising limitless pleasure flashed before her eyes and drugged her mind until she cared nothing except for whatever their master said.

Whatever her master said.

She belonged to Lareni.

Lareni had her attention.

Kalya would be...

"So good for me..." Lareni panted. "Exactly what I need. What are you, pretty one?"

"Yours..." Kalya moaned. She mewed helplessly as her coiling cocoon of vibes loosened to allow the fae to slip in beside her. Lareni kissed Kalya full on the mouth, giggling into the intoxicating swirl of sex, nectar, and need on her lips. Kalya kissed her back eagerly, tongue working to feel and taste everything it could. Lareni released her with a loud smacking sound, then nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"Mine," Lareni said. She yawned. "All... mine."

Kalya copied her yawn.

"You must be so tired, little one," Lareni said. She stroked Kalya's head in long, loving touches. "So sleepy. Getting so sleepy with our pleasure. Eyes shutting... there you go."

Kalya drooped into the cocoon, into bliss, into Lareni's arms.

"Impossible to do anything but what I say, what I think, what I want. And you're so tired now... Tired from love... From all that thinking. No more thinking. Just dreaming. Dream of my voice and fall deeper. Deeper and deeper. Into me. Into what I want." Lareni nibbled Kalya's neck again, giggling and the involuntary mewling of the catgirl. "Whatever I want. Dream of me... And when you awake... you'll know exactly what you need to do. Because you are?"

"Yours," Kalya said dreamily.

Lareni kissed her again. "All mine."

Kalya smiled, snuggled closer into Lareni, and gave herself over to dreams of endless, perfect submission.