Trashy Lady

Story Info
Praise for the 1985 porn Trashy Lady.
1.2k words
4.6
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the porn of the 80's. Wikipedia claims that the 70's were the golden age of porn, but I think it pales in comparison to the films of the 80's. Sure the 70's had classics, such as Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door, but most of the other films I've seen from this period are of poor quality and dubious story lines. In the 80's, not only was the lighting and film quality better, the stars better looking, but they actually tried to follow a script. Sometimes it even worked.

As one of the crown jewels of 80's porn, I present to you, "Trashy Lady". This film had it all. Hot sex? Check. The biggest porn stars of the era? Check. This was a fucking period piece with accurate clothing and sets. The creators of this gem set their sights high and, I feel, made one of the best pornos of the age.

The story follows the mob boss, Dutch, and the beautiful, but innocent, Kitty, in a reverse "Pygmalion" type comedy. Dutch is looking for a sexy broad to be his moll and has his eyes set on Kitty, a cigarette girl who was just hired at one of the clubs he owns. He asks, Tony, the manager, about her, since he knows that, Tony "samples" all the new girls. What follows is the most purposely uninspired sex scene that I have ever witnessed in a pornographic movie, which is saying something. The message being that, while Kitty is smoking hot, she has little experience in being sexy and seductive.

Dutch isn't boss for nothing, however, and he has a plan. He arranges a meeting with Rita, the moll of an associate of his, and asks if she will take Kitty under her wing, or between her legs, or whatever the appropriate metaphor would be in this case. He makes his pitch in one of my favorite scenes of the film. He's explaining how Kitty is too classy for him and asks, "How would it look if I had a classy dame on my arm?" He continues, "What a guy like me needs is a trashy lady, just like you." While Rita considers taking offense at such a statement, they end up sealing the deal with a blowjob. As Dutch so aptly notes, "What a dame, what a dame."

To begin the lesson, Rita says that she'll need a man, for Kitty to train on. And who gets to be that lucky man, but a local, neighborhood paperboy, Jimmy, played by an oh, so young looking Tom Byron. Next comes a scene where Rita and Kitty take turns using the paperboy's cock as a teaching aid. Rita plays the jaded tutor, Kitty the doe-eyed pupil and Tom Byron as the man with impressive staying power as these two blonde hotties take turns hiding his sausage.

To give a bit of variety to the sex scenes, there's a side plot about Rita's guy, Louie, who's cooling his heels in the slammer. He gets the mistaken idea that Rita is hooking up with Dutch and takes a hit out on him. There's also a scene with a boxer, bribed by Dutch to take a dive, and his overly imaginative and neglected girlfriend. To throw a little girl-on-girl action into the mix, there's even a maid who furthers Kitty's education in the Sapphic realms. The writers actually tried to put all the sex scenes they packed into this flick into some sort of plot. It didn't always make sense, but if it resulted in hot fucking, who the fuck cared?

There are so many reasons that I love this film. The time period that the film is set in, the 1920's, is well done, with the sets, the clothes, even the cars, seeming appropriate to the time period. The actors and actresses deliver their lines with just the right amount of camp to be entertaining, which is a refreshing change from the usually wooden speaking parts of porn. It didn't hurt that the cast in "Trashy Lady" is a veritable directory for some of the biggest stars of porn.

Dutch is played by the classic porn star, Harry Reems. Born Herbert Streicher, he was an ex-marine who pursued an acting career after he was discharged. He was chosen for his first porn role in The Weirdos and the Oddballs in 1971, but is probably best known for his role as Dr. Young in the porn classic, Deep Throat. Trashy Lady was filmed near the end of his career, as he left porn in 1986. During his time, he appeared in roughly 140 pornographic movies. In addition to Deep Throat, other films of note include The Devil in Miss Jones, Forced Entry and National Lampoon's Movie Madness. The lifestyle took quite a toll on him and he became an alcoholic, drinking up two and a half gallons of vodka a day. He stopped drinking in 1989 and found God, eventually earning a real estate license and settling down. He died of pancreatic cancer in 2013.

Kitty is played by the ever beautiful, Ginger Lynn. Making the move from Illinois to California shortly after graduating from high school, she auditioned for a modeling agency in 1983 and was offered a Penthouse photo shoot that same day. From there, it wasn't long before she made the transition into the adult film industry. She has starred in over 200 films, both pornographic and main stream, and worked with the likes of John Holmes, Traci Lords, and Emilio Estaves. She is still making films, her latest production being horror film Pig Killer, set to come out in 2023.

That is one of the things I found very impressive about this all-star cast. Of the 12 members who had scenes in this film made in the mid-eighties, at least six are still working in the industry today. As I just mentioned, Ginger Lynn has a great website and is still making films. Amber Lynn, who played Rita, was in an episode of The Kominsky Method, released in 2019, and hosts a weekly talk show on LA Radio. Herschel Savage, who played Louie, was in Seduced by the Boss's Wife, released in 2015, was a guest on the television show Just Shoot Me in 2001 and even starred in a Neil Simon play, The Prisoner of 2nd Avenue, in 2006. Tom Byron, who played Jimmy, was in The Empire Strikes Back XXX: An Axel Braun Parody, released in 2016. He had appeared in roughly 2500 adult film titles and now produces and directs, as well. Bunny Bleu, who played the maid, was in Big Titty Slammers 5, released in 2004. Rick Savage, who played Eddie, was in Upside-down Cross, released in 2014 and also directs and produces.

This film is an absolute gem of eighties porn and a must see for any true fan. As smoking hot as today's porn stars are, I lament the lack of work put into every other aspect of most current pornography. There are notable exceptions. The phenoms that were Pirates 1 & 2 need to be mentioned, as well as some others, such as Rumor Had Em, but these are far from the direction that the adult film industry seems to be heading. Yes, I realize the state of the industry and the economic forces that make such storied films harder to produce for less profit and I'm not arguing against it. I'm just mourning a bygone era and putting out my love for the men and women that will forever have their place in history.