Trashy Lingerie

Story Info
Some trashy fun at the store.
1.7k words
8.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"That's right. Eat that pussy, bitch! Mmmmmm. Slop it up, punk." My aunt/wife Beth (Beth Chapman) commands my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens). She's kicked back in her office chair, smoking a bug ass cigar while ol Spence is tongue fucking the freak city outta her super devine twat. Smoke is filling the room as Spence grinds and shakes his grubby mouth all over that delicious milf cunt, sucking and tongue fucking it with all his pasty white might.

Beth's the manager of my store, Trashy Lingerie. Hottest store in LA. We've got everything your perverted ol mind could ever want here. Sports bras to latex studded bodysuits, all with a big ol trashy feel. My wife Kim Kardashian and I own it. But I hired Beth to run it for us. Kim still oversees everything though, while I take a more laid back approach to my super trashy business.

After Beth cums all that super tasty pussy cream in Spence's gladly gulping mouth and he makes sure to lick her spotless, she kicks him outta her smokey office still smoking that fat ass stogie. Beth looks over the month's revenue. She smiles wide, cigar wedged in the corner of her boss bitch mouth. Another record month. She knows how good of a manager she is. She leans back in her chair, rocking away, blowing smoke upwards, that cocky, boss bitch smirk plastered all over her gorgeous face.

Downstairs on the first floor another wife of mine, supermodel extraordinaire Tyra Banks is waiting on Melissa Rouch from The Big Bang Theory. We get a lot of celebrity business here. When you're the chic clothing joint here in LA, celebs flock to you. Plus, there's a whole lotta slutty celeb chicks out there. Perfect for us.

"You're a 32D, right?" Tyra asks Melissa, very curiously checking her out.

"Yeah. Not as big as yours, but I like them." She smiles mischievously back at my woman, pushing her big boobies together in her black tank top with her upper arms.

"Honey, you've got great tits. May I?" Tyra reaches over, pausing for permission to feel em. Melissa nods quickly with a very agreeable smile. Tyra squeezes those gorgeous natural cans, shaking em, then squeezing em again through her top and black bra. The push up bra makes Melissa's already impressive natural melons look even more impressive. Melissa moans lustfully at Tyra's womanhandling of her lush, magnificently perky tits.

"Very nice. Girl... if I was a lesbian, I'd be motorboating those hooters right now! As a matter of fact..." Tyra dives in, motorboating Melissa's soft, curvy cans. Melissa shakes em for Tyra, giggling happily.

"WHEW! GIRL... I gotta cool down. Here... try these on, sweetheart. The fitting rooms are right over there. Tyra takes a deep breath, excited from getting a faceful of those luscious cans. She directs Melissa to the changing room where she can try on a few of our trashiest, but very cool, sports bras.

We have some real cool fitting or changing rooms. Spacious... with a little surprise... or two. I put in a camera in each room so we could watch the hot ties trying on clothes. Plus... I put in peepholes for up close watching.

While Melissa is trying on those slutty sports bras, Spence is looking into the peephole in the back of the room. Tyra joins him, looking into the other one. Each room has two. Spence starts playing with himself. Tyra notices and laughs, quietly, so Melissa won't hear her.

Spence's hand speeds up and down that fat, uncircumsized dick as he drools all over the sight of those amazing, very perky, cone shaped hooters of Melissa Rouch. Tyra reaches over and lends him a hand... literally... slapping his hand away and jerking his fat, hooded cock for him.

Meanwhile, upstairs in Kim's office...

"Babe... Oh my goddddddd..." Kim squirts all over my twelve in her as she grinds it while I sit in her chair. Beth is filming it, still smoking, teasing the fuck outta me with those naked, massive 38Fs on her chest.

Kim's facing away from me, leaning back into me as she rides me, her lush pussy perfectly massaging my invading dick, washing it with all that delectable pussy nut shooting all over it as she cums. My hands are roughly molesting her very firm, DD tits. I ripped open her red, designer satin blouse... I'll buy her another one... to get to those amazingly beautiful, amazingly luscious tits. I grip em roughly, so hard they turn red. I release my grip and slap em as Kim begins to bounce on my bulging rod cooing with sheer sexual delight, softly rubbing her perfect exotic face on mine, kissing my left cheek.

Beth sets the camera up on a tripod and comes over to us, shoving those massive hooters into my face. I gorge myself to utter unconsciousness on those delicious hooters and all that creamy, sweet as honey titty milk shooting into my very thirsty mouth.

I spend equal time on both giant melons, biting the thick, pink rubbery nips, pulling em hard and sucking em even harder, ravenously sucking in as much of those otherworldly hooters into my mouth as I possibly can. Milk splashes into my mouth, down my throat and runs down my chin. Beth rubs those massive milky udders all over my extremely happy face, smirking playfully, blowing me horny kisses as I drown myself in her unbelievable tits.

They switch. Beth rides my dick up her bodaceous ass while Kim bends over and let's me happily violate with my tongue her world's most perfect booty. I toss that very tasty salad with pure, uncontrollably raw sexual fury, shoving my tongue and face, so deep into that perfectly shaped, perfectly round, and perfectly tasting ass. That ass... oh my fucking God... that fucking ass! I love it! I worship it! I love it even more! It's why I married her... well... one of the top reasons why.

Beth wildly rides my fat dick, her tight bbw ass welcoming every thick inch in, squeezing it, jerking it, perfectly pumping it as she excitedly slams up and down on it. She squirts and squirts, screaming and creaming... and smoking. Fucking sexy as fuck!

I dump my fat load of skeet all over both bitches smiling faces, covering both. They lick and suck me clean, kissing and cumswapping, stringing out my creamy seed between them in long gooey strands, then lapping it up and kissing, sharing it all, eagerly licking each other's cum glazed faces clean. I piss all over both of em. Faces, hair and tits. Beth happily drinks three mouthfuls of my warm dick liquor, then passes to Kim who lovingly drinks the rest, her throat swallowing fast to make sure she gulps down every warm, salty drop with such piss loving gusto. I just pimp smirk and watch it all. Such a fun ass business to own. Oh hell yeah!

Back downstairs...

"Fuck those tits, bitch!" Tyra orders Spence. She's kneeling in front of him as he watches Melissa try on all the trashy bras. She's posing all sexy in the mirror, playing with her delightfully delectable cans as she does, jumping up and down, those superbly jiggly D cups swaying and bouncing so seductively. She goes through all the bras. A pink one with big drooling kisses all over it, a red one with SUCK on the right and FUCK on the left, then a white one with SLUT, dripping cum across the front. We have such cool shit.

Spence pumps in between those luscious, DD, ebony supermodel tits. Tyra shakes em on that fat rod, watching the mushroom crown bulge and pour precum all over the smooth, chocolate cans. He grunts, sweats, shakes and cums, trying to be quiet as he dumps his huge load all over Tyra's perfect bouncing bazongas. She keeps shaking em as spurt after spurt of jizz splatters every inch of those awesomely curvy and jiggly chocolate tits, slimy sperm hanging off of both fat black nips.

Spence keeps cumming. Tyra watches it all pump out, making sure to catch every slimy drop with her tits. Spence finally finishes, sweating profusely and breathing heavy.

"Damn..." Tyra laps at Spence's cum dripping crown, quickly gulping down a fat glob of cum. "You cum a lot, whiteboy. It's a good thing I love getting my titties covered in white cream." She swirls her tongue over both cum covered cans, playing with the slimy fluid. Tyra covers her tongue in sperm and laps it up into her mouth, swallowing it down, enjoying the taste and texture.

"Your turn." Tyra yanks Spence down onto the floor, smoothing her dick slimmed hooters all up in his face, making him clean em if all his cum. Spence tries to protest, groaning and grumbling, but Tyra holds his head on her luscious cans til her slurps all his own cum off of em. She laughs the whole time, teasing him, smirking deviously. Tyra fucking rocks!

I made my way downstairs and joined Melissa in her changing room. I used to fuck her and Kaley Cuoco in their dressing rooms on their show and we've kept in touch since it went off the air.

I sucked those perfectly jiggly cans through the sports bras and nude, squeezing, slapping and molesting em in every way possible as she took a deep ducking from me, doggy style up her pussy and riding me on the bench up her ass. She drank my cum, then I pissed all over her face and that white SLUT sports bra she ended up wearing... kinda appropriate... while she filmed it all herself. I gave her the bras for free, but she bought a studded dog collar and pink latex bodysuit so we made a good profit.

I ass banged Tyra while Spence got pissed on by Beth and Kim. He cried initially, but got into it shortly. Tyra loves getting fucked in that thick black butt so I drilled her hard and fast for two hours straight in every position. She greedily drank two loads of my cum, every last, thick fucking drop of sperm in me. The other sales staff covered for her.

It's fun and profitable here at Trashy Lingerie. Always fucking. Always pissing. And always... always... Trashy!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trashy Ch. 01 Previous Part
Trashy Series Info

Similar Stories

Kinky Girl Games 01 Two girls come up with an idea to start a website.in Fetish
A Catmom's Morning Routine Donna's morning routine with nine daughters and a big cock.in Fetish
Girlfriend Wants to Try Facesitting Girl uses her boyfriend to vent after a rough day at work.in Fetish
A Sexist's Lesson Lady lawyers teach a sexist co-worker a lesson in humility.in Fetish
When the Lady Takes Charge... A femdom furry breeding affair...in BDSM
More Stories