Travel Companions Cayman Isles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon had become a land shark, using her mouth to push a condom to nearly it's breaking point as she spread it down his fat shaft. I knew that the rim of the Trojans would roll out to cover the whole 7 inches of Monk's monster, but you have to use some effort to get the last inch unrolled.

I was pleased to see that Sharon knew what she was doing, and she was patient enough to cover his entire pole before climbing on top, mimicking my ride on her husband's wanker.

"Oh my God!" She cried, "I'm bouncing him off my womb!"

It obviously didn't hurt though as she gleefully pulled up and tapped down.

We both held our own tits so they didn't slap us in the face.

"The brochure didn't mention the fun rides here," Sharon joked, but the steady tap into my G spot and my clit at the same time was consuming me and I started to cum so hard I had to stop pumping, but Barry was not going to let me off the hook, as he thrust his hips upward and continued the attack on my most sensitive areas at twice the tempo that I had maintained.

He didn't last long, but I just undulated in spasms of joy, with barely enough sense to keep my legs planted. I even stopped stimulating my nipples as my hands dropped and I just shook with pleasure.

Barry's eyes were as big as silver dollars, watching me cum.

"Oh, yes the Shark Bites again!" Sharon shrieked and held in place while Chuck pumped up and into her, slamming her with his 6 inch stroke.

"Wow, you two really made our vacation," Barry finally said, while we shared food and beverages with our new friends from Little Rock, Arkansas.

"That was a first for me," Monk confided, but I just smiled, thinking about a few boyfriends that I have shared with female friends, both in College, and since.

"We've been married for 15 years, Sharron admitted, "How do you two know each other?"

I didn't hesitate to tell them the truth, and they were both impressed, wondering why a woman can't sell her talents like a man sells his muscle.

"Do you Escort for couples too, Seine? I'm asking for a friend, of course." Sharon impressed us with her sense of humor.

"I don't remember that option on the list of things that I like, but I will look into it," I said, and gave Sharon a deep kiss that she instantly got into with her tongue.

"I prefer women," Charles Findley instantly announced, and Barry smiled.

"Not a problem here, Monk. I prefer the puss myself, especially when the guy has a monster like that," he replied, but he wet his lips in a way that made me think that he swung both ways.

When lunch was complete Sharon was not full.

"Can I ride him once more, before you leave," Sharon the Shark asked me, and I saw a slight negative move from Chuck.

"I wouldn't consider trying to stop a woman like you, Sharky," I replied, and she jumped on the limp tool with her mouth, before anyone could object.

Barry and I moved right into a 69 side to side, so the other two could watch us while they humped.

As soon as Sharon had a fresh rubber pressed safely into place she mounted her stead for a repeat performance. I realized that we both had a stranger's cock that fit our appetites better than the guy we were with!

Before we left our insatiable new friends, I told them the web site that they could find me on, if they needed a Travel Companion, assuring them that I would add 'threesome' to my list of passions on my page.

We dressed for the walk back out, while watching Barry give his wife a lazy licken. Monk's cum was apparently tastier than I remembered.

We ran into Mr. Sigmund Winfree sitting with his feet in the stream, letting some little fish eat the dead skin on his heels.

"Ah, my lovely couple returns with a glow," he announced and he slipped his sandals back on for the short trip back to his van.

"We got to meet a lovely couple from Arkansas," I told our guide.

"Yes, I passed them on the way out, and the woman tried to get me to go with them, she even offered me money, but I had to tell her that I was already hired out," Siggy confessed. "The man was smiling at me in such a funny way that I decided it might not be safe for an old man like me."

"They were harmless enough," I informed him, not feeling like details were important.

"Good, cause they are in the same resort as you," he informed me. "They told me their room number if you're interested."

"I'm sure that we will run into them Siggy," Monk intoned, "You can head out for the night as soon as you drop us off, unless you'd like to join us for dinner."

"No, but thanks. Mrs. Winfree will be looking for me, since I've been on the go since first light," our guide informed us.

We made plans to meet at 10 in the morning and we wandered into their main restaurant to see the menu.

We could see that everyone was dressed to the nines, so Monk asked if we needed a reservation. As guests of the hotel, all we had to do was give them a little notice, so we set a time, and headed for bed.

We both intended on making love, but we snoozed in each other's arms until the tinkle of the phone woke us up. Charles was still dazed when he picked up the phone, but it was the restaurant checking on our whereabouts. Chuck pushed our reservation an hour, so we could shower and dress.

I had my red dress to wear. It is my favorite, and no one here had seen me in it, so I was happy to get some good use out of the $2,200 garment that a Latin client had purchased for me.

The red thong went on first. Then I saw Charlie look at me as he sat to put on his black version of a tighty whitey. Then I put the red fuck-me pumps on my feet and pranced around the bedroom with my love mound pushed out and my tits bouncing.

"We only have 15 more minutes, Seine, and I'm so hungry! Chuck cried.

I could see that he had a boner, but I took mercy on him and finished getting dressed.

"You are the sexiest woman that I have ever been with," he complimented me as we walked to the restaurant.

"You had better not eat too much, cause I want you to be able to make love for an hour or two before we fall asleep," I challenged my lover.

"We can go for a moonlight walk, if we can have dessert," he whined.

"Okay, but it will be your loss, if you get too tired," I teased.

"I had the red snapper in a reduced wine sauce with cauliflower cooked so perfectly that it only took a dust of garlic salt to make it magnificent.

"This tuna is perfect," Charlie proposed. "This rich sauce must not be good for me," he suggested, but he smiled while he gobbled it down.

I stole a bite and let some of the white cream run down my cheek. He reached with his finger and wiped it off, bringing it to his own mouth.

"Are you sure that you want that dessert," I pursed my lips and whined like a horny girlfriend might do. I even pulled my shoulders in and gave the ladies a little bounce to distract him.

"Check!" he called out when my bare foot found his stiff cock under the table.

When we got back to the room he ordered me to remove my panties, which I quickly did, and handed it to my master. He sniffed them deeply, while looking into my eyes.

"Put your hands on the bed and spread your legs," he ordered me.

I turned to comply, but he put his hands on my waist to help me to bend over the bed.

He thrust a finger into me. It was not wet enough for him, so he got on his knees while I dipped even deeper to give him a better angle.

He took my ass cheeks in his hands and pushed in for a serious lathering up of my mound.

When my legs were shaking with the pending orgasm, he stood back up and pushed his cock all of the way in. He was mashing against my cervix, but not in an uncomfortable way.

My cooch was stretched, but not painfully. I brought my chest back up and arched my back so that the head not only touched my G spot, it scraped it!

"Oh, you found the spot there lover," I cried out with enjoyment.

Soon he was slamming into me, using my ass as a handle.

Finally I collapsed forward onto the bed, but he just followed onto me, jamming his cock into my creampie.

"Oh my God!" I cried out and spasmed with another orgasm as he powered a long burst into my gaping cooch.

We both rested, but he was still straddling me, and his cock didn't wither enough to slither out.

Soon, his hands dove down and found my tits, while he started thrusting again.

Harder and harder he slammed into me. His pace even accelerated and I felt the orgasm approach. His fingers twisted my nibs and he nuzzled my neck. His beard was tickling me to distraction, but I couldn't ignore the steady thrust into my pussy with his long fat cock.

"Can I cum again master," I cried, knowing that the answer would not matter.

"You have my permission to cum, slut," he growled and continued his slapping into my backside, hammering my cunt with his long dong.

I came for the second time in less than half an hour, but Monk was still going.

He stopped the assault and stood back up.

"Roll over," he commanded, and I quickly turned, tits up.

"Hold your legs over your head," he insisted.

I complied, looking at him from a foot above my own muff.

He crawled up the bed and knelt in position to fuck me.

He stretched me with the head of his cock then he grabbed an ankle in each hand.

He plunged into me and kept going until he was buried, then he pulled all of the way out. Repeat. The deep thrust did exactly what you might think it would do. On the second stroke there was a humiliating release of air that sounded like a fart!

We both smiled, and it might have distracted one or both of us, but he just adjusted both legs lower, so air could escape easier, and we were back to just hearing the slapping at the bottom and, of course, moaning.

Another orgasm overtook me. I was helpless to do anything other than undulate through another wonderful release of passion.

My pleasure brought Monk to another release, and he soon slowed, and stopped. His chest was heaving, and sweat trickled down his neck.

We had to shower, but we were too spent to make love. We just washed each other, kissing now and then.

We continued kissing while drying each other with a big fluffy towel, then we pulled the cover back to finally get into our love nest.

At some point he slid back inside my pussy, but we both fell asleep before any more could be done.

The ringer had been going off for a while before I pushed Chuck's arm off of me and pried my eyes open against the sunlight. We left the drapes open but still slept in until 11. I had to piss so bad that I just let it ring and ran for the toilet.

The ringing stopped as I flushed, but the knocking on the door started before I could get back in bed.

I threw Monk's shirt around me and it easily worked as a robe, so I went to the door.

Sigmund was standing there with a knowing look on his face.

"Sorry Seine, but Romeo set up a private snorkeling adventure, and they called to say that they will go home if you're not coming, but you will still have to pay," he informed me. "Is he still alive?"

"I'm up," my snuggle bear came up behind me wearing only his underwear, but on closer inspection they were my red panties.

"Sir, I've been in the Royal Navy, yet I've never seen a man dress like that!" He was grinning and there was a risk of laughter.

Chuck looked down at himself.

"Oh, shit," he exclaimed and ran for the bathroom.

"Tell them to have lunch on us, and we will be there asap. Oh, and tell them that we will tip very very well," I finished and closed the door.

"That will work," I heard Siggy say before the door clicked shut.

"I hope that's the most embarrassing thing that I do for a very long time," he whined.

He had his Hawaiian shorts on, and I assumed that my panties were not underneath.

I wore a nice skirt and blouse over my yellow bikini. Siggy drove us to the wharf where two men were waiting for us. They handed a paper to Sigmund and sat back down.

"You need to pay them $20 for lunch," he explained.

"How much do I owe them for the outing," Charles asked his guide.

"They go for $150 for the day, which from what I've seen is 6 to 8 hours," Siggy replied. "They will still take you out for 6 hours I think."

Chuck pulled his thick wallet out and counted out two 100's and offered it to them.

"For lunch and 6 hours. There will be a tip, if they can be less offensive," he explained.

Sigmund translated to whatever dialect they spoke, and they broke into a smile at some point, becoming poster children for customer satisfaction.

We got aboard their 30 ft. fishing boat. They had twin 100 horsepower outboard motors, so they had us among mango swamps in less than 30 minutes. Small colorful fish twisted in and out among the labyrinth of roots and vines.

They warned us not to swim into the marsh, as roots and grasses could tangle on us and drowning was not unheard of in these waters.

They had a second place, at a river estuary, and we had more fish to see there, though the water wasn't as clear. After another hour of snorkeling, they pointed upriver and we motored slowly up the river, where they pointed out the colorful birds and yakking monkeys. Even a sloth hung low enough for us to get within ten feet, but we didn't want to scare it too much.

It was well past dinner time when they turned the motor off and threw out an anchor.

We got in the water, and there were manta rays and large yellow and black fish that swam among them. A giant turtle came through while we held hands and kicked into the ocean swell.

It was special, intimate, and wonderful.

We cuddled on the fast passage back to the wharf.

Sigmund was waiting for us.

"Well, was it as good as I said," our tall black Islander asked and smiled.

"I loved it," I said.

"Wonderful," Monk agreed and went to his wallet for the tip.

He over-tipped with two C notes, perhaps for my benefit, but it didn't faze me one bit.

"Nice," I said. They were very good at their job, and I will put a nice comment on their website, as I will be doing with you Siggy," I announced as my contribution.

Everyone was smiling and we left them much happier than their day started.

"What about you and your misses joining us for dinner Sigmund? Anywhere she wants," Charles showed me how generous he was.

Siggy pulled off the road, at a scenic vista.

"I'll give her a shout while you check out the view folks," he advised us and pulled out his phone.

We gave him his privacy but we were impressed with the moon over the water, reflecting so perfectly that we could have been on an alien world.

When we got back to the van, Siggy had good news.

"She had dinner, of course, but she will meet us at the Vagabond Restaurant just ahead. She will have some ceviche while we eat....and some dessert I'm sure, their lemon meringue pie is the best on the Island."

An old motorbike pulled into the parking area just as we were getting out of the van.

"Here comes the love of my life," Sigmund announced as she pulled her helmet off.

"I hate this f'n helmet he makes me wear," Mrs. Winfree was mumbling as she approached. Then her smile came out and she embraced me first.

"So you are the harlot that stole my teddy bear," she exclaimed while holding me at arms length. The smile told me she was kidding, at least about the harlot name.

She held my hand as we entered the eatery.

"Seine, that is my Wife Charlotta," Charles called out from the rear.

"Char, that is my friend Seine."

"Good to meet you dear," she said as we approached the 'please wait here' sign.

Charlotta ignored the sign, having spotted a table that she favored.

"Just sit wherever you want, Char," we heard from the bar area, but it was obvious that was what she always did.

A heavy black woman came over, moving with greater ease than I could have thought possible with that frame.

"Sigmund, who are your guests this evening?" the young server asked with an Island accent.

"Hi Simone, we have Miss Seine Silverman from Houston, Texas, and Mr. Charles Higgins from Miami, Florida," he replied.

"And the love of his life, blah, blah, blah," Mrs. Winfree added, but she didn't look irritated by his omission.

"Well, I do know you Aunt Char, so pull the thorn out of your ass," the waitress suggested, but smiled for her elder.

We had Siggy order for us, with Charlotta adding a few extras, like deep fried crab cakes and two sides of rock crabs.

"Oh bring an extra spoon so they can try my ceviche," she added as her niece headed for the kitchen.

"Just one?" she shouted.

"I'm sure that they are sharing spit, Simone," she shouted so the kitchen staff could hear, let alone the dozen people in the restaurant. "They can certainly share a spoon!"

"Don't worry folks, everyone knows Charlotta here, and her persnickety ways," Sigmund sighed and blew a kiss to his wife.

"So tell us about your day, Dear," Sigmund asked his wife.

"Well, I cleaned up the mess you left me in the kitchen, then took Jenny, that's our dog, for a walk along the beach," Char entailed.

"Then I delivered the mail to Sibuti. That's a native village in the highlands. One of the parcels was a basketball backboard that was very difficult on my scooter, especially on that winding path," she explained.

"Char delivers mail to an inland village of native peoples once a week," Sigmund added for our better understanding.

"Not every week," Char corrected her husband. "Sometimes a month goes by without anything coming in for them," she added.

"Anyway, to continue... I ate lunch with the new teacher there, Miss Lina Pipitau from Colon, Panama. She is fluent in English, Spanish, and Jamaican Creole, and the children already adore her, as do I."

"Then I came back down the trail, in a bit of a downpour," but the Lord kept me safe," she continued. "I brought some thank you cards for the Downtown Business Association that the kids had made in arts and craft class. I told them to post the cards in their lobby. It will be good for business, and maybe some tourists will travel their way or send them some of the things they need, like computers or tablets, or mountain bikes."

"That brings me to dinner with Jenny, and your late, but still wonderful invitation for a meal and titillating conversation, though all of the talking seems to be coming from me," she finished.

"That is certainly a full day," Charles acknowledged enthusiastically, and I nodded with admiration for her gung-ho spirit.

"Well you two young people should consider what you can do for the world too!" Char insisted. "It's not just about making money and making love, my dears," she wisely counseled us.

I loved her energy, and I could see the admiration in her husband's eyes.

The evening went well, as Simone and other kitchen staff joined us for a taste of everything. We closed the place, and only Sigmund had stayed sober enough to drive, so he transported a few patrons to their homes, while we sipped on a rich coffee, grown locally.

"Would you like to smoke a reefer?" Charlotta asked, and started rummaging in her fanny pack.

"I've got one right here Char," Simone announced. Charles had been helping her to put up the chairs, but she let him finish while she pulled a tobacco pouch out of her apron.

I was impressed with the skill that Sigmund's wife demonstrated in her careful, but swift rolling of a fatty. It was obvious that there was no shortage of cannabis on this island, and why would there be?

When Siggy finally got back from doing a circuit around the East end delivering workers and a few customers to their homes, he was shaking his head.

"Now you're corrupting the kids!" Siggy crowed, but still took two heavy tokes before passing it to his left.

"Just remember you have to get us home dear, and still be able to satisfy the love of your life," Charlotta declared.