Travel Companions Wanted

Story Info
Seine uses her sexual skills to see the world.
6k words
4.4
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

The advertisement was simple. Travel the world as a companion, followed by a flower emoji. So I clicked on the link and found that they were only accepting applications from ladies 21 to 46.

I should have stopped there, but I continued.

The instructions were to make a video in which I would explain how I would be a good companion for a weekend in Paris, or London, or New York.

Oh how I long to see cities like that! The music, nightlife, fashion, glamor, shopping and food! Yes, I love the expensive things in life, but working as a software consultant in Houston Texas, was not getting me there, fast enough!

Before I made the video, I had to really consider what I was getting into. This companionship was certainly going to involve, at the very least, cooperation on a romantic level.

So I decided to make a video.

Now, what to wear?

Keep it Simple Stupid - often goes through my head when I plan something. Okay, I also hear Grandpa saying, "If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right!"

So I found my smallest string bikini, then I only wore the bottoms!

"Hi. I love to travel, and I would be so very grateful to see the world! I love to swim and sail, ski and sleigh, or we could just cuddle. Call me!" It actually took 7 tries, but seven is my lucky number.

Of course I should have said text me, but they got the picture and they contacted me the very next day.

Their service was not just like an escort service, though they were careful to never say it, but it was one! Their lowest rates were $2,500 for a two day excursion, but their best paid ladies made much more.

I had to submit to tests at a local health clinic, but it wasn't some seedy back alley place. They needed blood and a standard panel for STD's. Then I had to get some nude shots made for their internet site, and I had to wear a small mask throughout the photo shoot.

The photographer was a creep, but I think they all are. After some simple poses that highlighted my trim waist and perky tits, he wanted me to pose with an assortment of toys, protruding from various holes, but I declined. He insisted that I would want them for myself, to share with wealthy customers only, but I knew that I could not trust him. Then he offered me an opportunity to join his webcam girls. I left him at that point. He had all the pictures he needed.

It was four agonizing days before Seine was introduced as their newest Travel Companion. I had to choose a name from a list that they sent me, and Seine was the only one I liked. The pictures were very sexy and revealing, while the list of things that I enjoyed came as a surprise to me. Now I just have to be patient... Not my strong suit.

I was notified the next day that my first gig was St. Martin. It would be a two night adventure, with some unknown host, but it was going to be another notch in my belt! Another check on my list of desirable destinations.

I met Ryan at the United Airlines Ticket area. He was well put together! I had to wonder why he would need to hire an escort for a trip to the Caribbean, but I wasn't going to question my luck. He seemed very friendly and ordinary, though his suit was obviously tailored and expensive, he was not a rich snob.

"Hi, you must be Seine," he spoke softly and extended his hand.

When I took his hand to shake, he pulled me in for a quick peck on the lips, then he held me close, peering into my eyes like they were bottomless pits.

Then he really kissed me, his tongue darted inside so I answered in kind. Then deeper, our tongues danced as he pressed against me.

It was a little more than people normally see at the airport, but he didn't grope me or press his hips into me, so it was thrilling and just a little breathtaking. It immediately made me feel good about my decision.

One of the email messages from the agency that hired me explained that one of their perks was the 'mile high club', so I wasn't going to have to wait very long to find out even more about my new weekend friend. I had only a carry-on to show, as did Ryan, so we were soon in the international section of the terminal.

"My name is 'Shine'," I explained how I like the name pronounced.

"Well, Shine, I need you to be my fiance for the weekend, so let's find you a wedding ring in the Duty Free," Ryan informed me.

What could I say to that!? We went right to the Swarovski Jewelry Store, hand in hand. It may not have been their most expensive ring, but it was still more than a month's pay for me and it looked stunning on my hand!

They sized it on the spot, then Ryan went down on one knee!

It wasn't the romantic proposal that a girl dreams about, but it was a first for me.

"Seine, my love...Will you marry me?" My heart fluttered.

"YES, YES! Of course I will marry you," I practically shouted, to the obvious joy of the entire shop.

Stewardesses were walking by, as the scene played out, and they stopped to smile and enjoy the romantic moment. Of course, they would end up being our flight attendants, so they were all over us, with champagne and snacks. We were in first class, with two couples and two men sitting together like they were an item, or married.

We lifted off right on time. The captain even gave us a weather report for St. Martin. Sunny with more sun on the way!

When our Attendant filled our plastic glasses for the third time, she leaned in for a private word.

"If you want to join the mile high club, I'll make sure you have your privacy," she whispered to both of us.

"I would really like that," I boldly whispered back.

Carol smiled and stepped aside, while Ryan went in first, but he didn't lock the door.

"I think he's waiting for you honey," one of the ladies announced. "You can see that he didn't switch it to occupied, so either you're going, or I'll take your place sugar, if you're shy!"

So much for discretion. I stood, and did the walk of shame, but only that one bitch made a big deal of it.

"Have fun!" she loudly decreed as I opened the bi-fold door, and stepped into a very small closet of a toilet.

"Sorry about that," Ryan whispered, as I stood in his arms.

I kissed him. Not just to shut him up, but I was getting horny. It might have been the voyeuristic nature of this tryst, or it could have been the 2 karat stone on my finger, but I was set on joining the club.

I was able to squat in the narrow space. That put my head right at the correct height for a blow job, so I decided to start there.

He worked on the belt, while I went straight to the fly. I was aware of his package, well before I had the zipper down. I pulled his pants to the floor, but there was no need to pull them off, there wasn't enough room to spread your legs anyway.

He tugged his own boxers down, causing his stiff cock to bob up, and against the side of my face. I could smell his body wash, a nice, lingering scent of mint. His cock was not the biggest that I have enjoyed, but it was impressive below his slender waist. His sandy bush was not shaved or trimmed, but it did not cover his balls, so I sucked first one, then the other into my mouth while I lightly stroked his shaft.

"Oh! Maybe you better put it inside," Ryan suggested. "There's going to be a mess, and it's going to be soon!"

I wrapped my lips around the pole, right under the pink head. Then looked up at his body, as he undid the buttons on his shirt. His smile was gorgeous!

I pushed down to take him all of the way in, while sucking and swirling my tongue across the underside of his cock.

"Oh my God!" he uttered, louder than he should have.

I continued with a steady hump of his manhood, running my tongue back and forth as I took him deep. He was moaning from the first stroke, and he was coming within five.

Then I heard a commotion outside of the thin door.

"Miss, please take your seat, this commode is occupied," Carol loudly insisted.

"Well, she didn't lock the door, so they must be expecting company toots!" the woman explained as she pushed aside the Stewardess and pulled the door open.

Fuck! I was so excited that I hadn't locked the door! It flew open, and there was Carol, behind the woman that had coaxed me into this situation.

"Well, you won't be an official member with just a hummer. Isn't that right Carl?" the woman hollered over her shoulder to her friend.

I just looked at her, with the cock in my mouth going limp and a trickle of cum running down my cheek.

The Attendant pulled the woman out of the way and slammed the door shut. Ryan reached over and locked the door, even though the horse was already out!

I gave the cock a cleaning suck, then another kiss and pulled the boxers up for him, then the pants.

"Sorry Seine," Ryan murmured.

"We can try again on the return flight," I suggested. I was looking forward to it already.

Only the vulgar woman and her friend Carl made us feel awkward, as we got back to our seats.

"I hope he makes it up to you dear," was all the coarse woman said.

Clearing customs was easy, with just a carry on we didn't have to wait for luggage. Ryan found a private car and hired him, instead of using the resort shuttle bus. The resort was expensive looking, but not massive. Two men surrounded us, taking our small bags, and escorting us to a separate desk where there was a sign for Citibank.

"Ah, Mr. Jenson and guest," the clerk pushed some information across the desk and handed one of our key cards to the men with our bags.

"Some of your people are in the bar, if you would like to have a refreshment while they put your things away," she suggested, then she saw my ring, with no wedding band. "Are you newly engaged," she asked breathlessly.

"Yes, it's very new," I responded while extending my ring for the mandatory inspection.

"Oh, it's lovely," she swooned, turning her eyes to Ryan. "You are a lucky man."

"Lets get that drink Lover," I coaxed my betrothed away from the starry eyed vixen.

The bar was plush, but not oversized. There were a dozen private tables and a dance floor, with a small stage for a quartet at most. The bartender was an older gentleman, probably an Islander. We went straight to the bar.

"What can I make for you beautiful young people today," he brightened my mood with his exuberant smile.

Ryan deferred to me.

"I would love something with rum and pineapple," I asked. "What would you recommend Sir?"

"Oh, my Pena Colada is the best on the Island," he claimed, turning to Ryan, who simply held up two fingers, so the bartender set about his work.

Two gentlemen and a lady came over and greeted Ryan by name.

"Seine, this is Peter and Simone Coltier, from our Atlanta branch," he said, indicating a couple in their 40's. "...And this is Greg..., er, from Miami..."

"Greg Pandiac," Greg finished for my forgetful friend. "Call me Panda, everyone does," he explained.

Our drinks arrived with a frozen pineapple popsicle to keep it cold.

"Yummy," I said, curling my tongue around the frozen treat.

"You are a lucky man, Ryan," Panda quietly claimed, watching me intently. He was not offensive to me, but we still took our drinks out of a side door, where you could see their lavish pool. It had a volleyball net, a water slide, and a waterfall! People were mingling around a pool bar on the far side.

We sat in cushioned chairs, under a tiki sun-shade, sipping our strong drinks. I drank deeply, the sweet concoction didn't seem to be very strong, but it was certainly refreshing in this heat.

A cute waitress came by as I set my glass down.

"Can I get you two another," she bubbled with enthusiasm.

"No, I think that we should have a little siesta," Ryan replied, looking over at me.

"That sounds lovely," I purred. "You must be a lucky man," I joked with the same line the clerk had used.

"I'm sure that I am," Ryan responded, offering me his hand.

The room had a single king size bed as the centerpiece. If there was a TV, I never saw it, but the view from the balcony was spectacular.

I felt Ryan put his arms around my waist from behind, then he pulled in tight and kissed my neck. His hands slowly came up higher, and I pushed my tongue into his mouth when he finally got there.

I gave him enough passion to entice him to go higher with his hands. He was soft with them, at first, but he still gave them a thorough feel. Our tongues untwisted long enough for me to turn around and push myself up against his broad chest. He brought my top up over my head, letting the girl's loose. They bounced, like there was music. He watched them until they stopped bouncing, then he took one in each hand and looked me in the eye.

"I owe you one," he whispered, then he went down on his knees, taking my skirt with him!

He pushed his mouth against my mound and sucked on my sex through the panties.

"OH," was the extent of my reaction.

He pushed me back onto the bed, then seductively removed one of my shoes, kissing my foot, then sucking on the big toe. I had a toe ring and he played with it using his tongue.

I lay back and let him take his turn. He repeated the sucking on my other foot, then I had to lift my but, as he pulled my panties off.

With both legs held together in the air, he kissed his way down to the thighs, then he pushed them to my chest, and spread them, while he continued the kissing, which turned to licking as he got to my muff.

His licking made me bring my fingers to my clit, but he pushed them away.

"I don't need any help here," he quietly instructed me.

The licking continued, but now he went deep with the probing.

He used two fingers to probe deeply, but it was the tongue that kept my attention.

I brought my legs up over my head, to give him better access. He rewarded me by going deep but slow with the tongue. My breathing accelerated with my arousal. He held my legs up with one hand, while mushing my clit with a thumb. He switched to rapid lapping on the underside of my clit and I erupted in an orgasm, sending just a smidge of my juices for him to lap up.

"Very nice start," he encouraged me.

"Bring those lips to me, I want a taste," I teased my lover.

He kissed and licked his way slowly to my face.

I wrapped my legs around him when he got to my lips, but I could feel the penis, poking around, looking for a warm, moist pocket to hide in.

I reached one hand down to help him find the right hole, while his hands were making my tits feel lighter, though my nipple would be swelling.

I didn't rub him up and down my slit, though I do like that. I wanted him inside me! I had been craving that cock since it blew in my mouth.

He did not smash it in, but he worked it in, gaining an inch or so on each thrust until he was bouncing off of my clit. My second orgasm came on hard and made me curl my toes in ecstasy. He drove harder when he saw my cum face, helping me ride it for it's full enjoyment. He even pulled his tongue out of my mouth as I just spasmed in fulfillment.

He slowed down, but not too slow. More deliberate, and controlled as he looked into my eyes.

"Wow, did I get lucky with you," he whispered.

I would have told him that it was me that got lucky, but I still couldn't put a thought into words.

My dazed look must have enticed him. He started to thrust harder, grinding a bit into me with every down stroke. Faster, and harder he continued, while staring into my eyes. I knew he was close, and I tried to tighten my pelvic muscles like a skilled lover, but he was jack-hammering so hard, it was a losing effort.

He started to cum.

"Oh, yes... I love it..." he drew out the last word as he filled me with his own special sauce.

I had another orgasm and he managed to keep going until I finally opened my eyes and smiled for my new best friend.

He moved off of me, but lay at my side, kissing and idly playing with a nipple.

"You are so tight! It was very hard for me to keep any control," he quietly explained. "You must be new to this work."

I felt a small stab as I realized he meant Whore work, but it was still nice to be considered tight.

"You are my first," I admitted. "Not for sex!" I rushed to explain.

"I knew what you meant," he smiled so I took his hand, wet his index finger in my mouth, then moved it back to my nipple.

"Are you hungry yet?" He asked.

"I sure am," I cried and pulled myself up and over to his limp noodle.

I put the head in my mouth and ran my tongue around every bump and crevice of his hot cock head.

He pulled me on top of his chest and didn't hesitate to dive deep into my cum drenched cunt.

Real hunger did eventually catch up with us, and we hit the shower, but that caused even more delays as we washed each other's intimate areas.

I put my soapy finger a little too far up his ass, and his cock sprung to life again! For the first time in my life I used the shelf in the shower as a seat, while he slapped his cock into my sex. The water cascaded off his shoulders and sprayed my face enough that I closed my eyes, even though I was enjoying the look of rapture that came to his face.

We did manage to leave the shower clean and fresh, and ravenous for more than a soft tit or firm cock.

"You two are more like Newlyweds!" Simone greeted us in the dining room. "...and you're glowing like Newlyweds too," Peter finished her thought, as they probably do all of the time.

"We have never been away together for a weekend, so I suppose it may look like that," I truthfully confessed, then I gave Ryan a kiss, since he had turned to face me, and his lips are so kissable!

He gave my ass a squeeze.

"Did we miss anything?" Ryan asked.

"Come, sit with us," Simone insisted, so our maitre d' moved the four of us to another table, and brought their bottle of wine with them.

"We are just celebrating our 20th," Simone explained. "It was actually last month, but I only had to buy Peter's plane ticket to add him onto this work trip, so... Happy Anniversary Peter!"

We toasted to their success, then they kissed. It was better than a peck and I saw Peter's hand stray to an ass cheek. Simone moved a hand to cover it, or to stop it from going further.

I ordered the seafood platter with a side of onion rings, and Ryan again ordered the same thing as me.

"Two orders of rings, Miss?" the waiter asked me. "They are quite big."

"I have worked up too much of an appetite to share, Sir," I responded.

True to his word, there was way too much onion ring to eat, especially with the ridiculous amount of seafood that they served on two platters.

I pushed the half platter of onion rings over to our guests, hoping that they had some room left, but I would have to bear the shame for wasting food.

"Would you mind keeping my husband company, while Ryan and I are at the meeting tonight, Seine?" Simone whispered while we picked at our rings.

I looked over at Ryan first, but his nod was automatic.

"Sure. What are we going to do Peter?" I asked, turning to my date for the evening.

"We could go see if there are dolphins at the pier. They say that they come out when the fishing boats come in."

Peter looked innocent enough, so I agreed.

"We will have to freshen up before the meeting though," Ryan explained as he stood.

I jumped to my feet, perhaps a little faster than normal. I had a feeling that 'freshen up' was something that Ryan would need my help to achieve.

We only took an hour, but I could have gone all night. He simply took my breath away!

He walked me to the lobby, where Simone and Peter were meeting us. They hadn't needed an hour, so they were having a drink while they waited.

"Here they are, with another fresh glow!" Simone hollered for the entire room. I might have blushed a bit, knowing what we had done in that hour.

Peter walked with me down to the pier, where other couples were gathering.

"Lets make believe that we are a couple," Peter suggested. He only wanted to hold my hand, so it seemed pretty harmless to me.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers
12