Travel Sex

Story Info
It Took Travel To Bring Out The Sex Between Friends.
2.6k words
4.38
5.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

TRAVEL SEX

The three of us had three days to kill with nothing scheduled, no demands on our time, and in a beautiful hotel in the south of France.  There was a beach outside our room, the sun was shining bright, we had plenty of sunscreen, and no one to tell us what to do, or not to do if you want to know the truth.  There was my wife, Julia, my best friend, Jake, and me.  We had been traveling across France by train, but the train was broken down, they were sending another, but it was going to take three days, I can't imagine why, and we were stuck there with no agenda, no way to leave, and nothing to do but whatever we wanted for as long as the train was broken down and our plans didn't call for any transportation since none was available.  

For a day we stretched out at the beach, a nude beach, put sunscreen on one another and read, dozed, or swam in the small surf.  That night we had a full-course meal, with dessert, and lounged at the pool as it was warm even at nine at night.  We swam naked at ten since we were the only ones at the pool.

When we got back to the room we played a little cards, watched some French television that we didn't understand, and each of us read a bit.  It was clear we were eager to do something, but it wasn't making itself known easily.  We began to chat and the French people's casual attitude about sex came up.  I say came up because with two horny men and only one beautiful woman the sexual tension was high and the subject of sex was constantly just below the surface.  That was when my wife threw gasoline on the fire by saying, "We could have an orgy."

She was actually joking.  It was a casual tongue-in-cheek statement like, we could go to a dog show or look for buried treasure, but it fanned the flames of sexual combustion like nothing could have.   It was like throwing a lighted match into a can of gasoline.   The emotional explosion was resounding and instantaneous.  Each of us looked at the others like: Really? You want to?  Of course we wanted to.  I think each of us had been thinking that since Charles de Gaulle Airport.  An orgy? On a vacation to France with three of us, barely any privacy, at least from each other, but from the world, the world of normal rules, of etiquette and decorum, of flirtation, we had tons.  

We looked at one another for a long time.  A why-not look on each of our faces.  Each of us waited for someone else to say, "Let's do it."    

"When in Rome," Jake said.  "This is not Rome, but it probably applies to France as well."  We all smiled at his joke, although he actually wasn't joking.  "Maybe we should just get naked," Jake said.  Deciding to push the limits, Julia, surprisingly, began to undress.  As we watched her, we both started to slowly unbutton our shirts, seeing if someone said stop, or gave the unspoken okay.  When she slipped out of her skirt, we each lowered our pants.  When she reached behind her back and undid the snap on her bra my heart nearly stopped and I followed her example and pulled down my shorts.  When we were all naked, we looked at one another like, "What next?"

"Maybe we should get into bed," Julia said.  Without needing further prompting, we all climbed into the king-sized bed, not really knowing what was coming next but hoping something very exciting was about to happen.  

"Who would like to go first?" Julia asked us both, throwing more gas on the flames of desire.  Each of us nodded to the other, but knowing full well we both wanted it to be us.  "Why don't you flip a coin," she suggested. I could not get to my pants fast enough to find a coin and had flipped it even before either of us had said anything.  I held the coin in my closed fist and turned it over, looking at him to call heads or tails.  

"Heads," he finally said.

I opened my hand slowly and saw the head of George Washington looking up at me.  "Okay, go ahead," I said, as if the game had not already started.  She put her head back on the pillow, naked, giving him the signal to begin.  She threw back the sheets, stretched out naked, opened her legs, and reached out to him, motioning for Jake to come to her to start the orgy.  

He hesitated, looked at me for guidance, then raised up over her and positioned his already hard sexual organ over my wife's waiting vagina, puffy, splayed, and pink.  She lifted her knees just a bit, and spread her thighs a ways more, giving him better access to her receptive and very wet opening.  Her matted pubic touched the tip of his cock.  He moved forward, placing himself against her moist slit, then he pushed the tip forward a bit and pressed it between her puffy labia, sinking slowly inside of my wife, going deep to the back of her passage, pressing against her cervix with the head of his cock.  She sighed and kissed him, tenderly, saying by the gesture he felt good inside her.  

"He has a lovely cock," she said, totally out of character, showing the new woman she was becoming. Mesmerized by the sight of my good friend deep in the vagina of my wife, and hearing her comment about his cock, I watched with fascination as, for the first time ever, I saw my wife fucking another man.  I looked at her face and she smiled up at the ceiling, not at anyone in particular, at the situation, at being fucked as I watched a man repeatedly push in and pull out of her sweet and very involved pussy.  The pussy that had had only me in it for years.  

They continued to fuck as I watched for thirty or forty minutes.  She came at least twice, then recovered and began again, clearly enjoying the cock of another man.  She had never expressed the desire to have sex with anyone else, but it was obvious that she did not regret giving it a try.  

After forty minutes she pulled him out and pushed his shoulders down until his face was level with her vulva, then she guided him with both hands on top of his head until his mouth was over her pussy.  "Do me," she said breathlessly.  

Jake took the cue and placed his lips over her pussy petals and swiped his tongue the length of her slit.  She bit on her lower lip with her top teeth and pulled in a quick breath.  

"Oh, yes," she said.  "Oh, god, yes." 

I had not moved the whole time he fucked Julia, and now as he ate her I watched as well.  Actually, it was amazingly arousing to see her being fucked and eaten by my friend and it occurred to me this may only be the first of many times if her enthusiasm was any gauge.  She clearly liked what he was doing to her, and I thought about the French people's attitude about sex and monogamy.  I realized that being in France had influenced us to be uninhibited and freethinking about fucking.  

The idea of us both fucking my wife had not occurred to us, at least not overtly, as we traveled together in the US.  The three of us had toured the country, flew to the east coast, drove to the National Parks, but we had never fucked her as a team anywhere we went to.  We had slept in the same room, skinny dipped in the Caribbean, and been in a tent together without ever coming even close to extramarital sex.  

After she had come at least three times, and he rolled off exhausted after fucking her, eating her, then fucking her again.  She indicated with her head I should come to her and I took his place between her legs, sliding into her easily because she was so wet from their juices, his saliva, and her lubricants again.  It only took me about five minutes to come, since I was so turned on I could barely keep from coming immediately when I got into her.  

I wanted to go down on her, but after fucking him twice, being eaten, then fucking me she was spent and not interested in my tongue.  We all went to sleep rather quickly and in the morning when I woke up I found them fucking again on the couch.  I just watched them, and when they were finished none of us said anything except good morning.  

At breakfast the conversation never got around to us both fucking her the night before.  We had lunch at the beach, swam naked in the Mediterranean, and again didn't talk about what we had done.   At dinner I finally said, "Great night, right?"  

Julia just beamed and Jake nodded.  I think all of us were thinking about the night before, whether it would happen again, ever.  If tonight would be a replay of last night.  If she would fuck us again.  If she wanted it, or if she had her fill of extramarital sex.  If the look on her face as she came the day before was any indication, then it would happen, many, many times.  As for whether I wanted it to, there was not a doubt in my mind I would jump at the chance.  

We joked, chatted, and things were pretty relaxed that afternoon, although I was pretty sure everybody's mind was on the events of the previous evening.   The most relaxed of us, however, was Julia.  At dinner at the restaurant she ordered fish, I got steak, and Jake had pork.  We ate and chatted about the train getting fixed, then she threw me for a loop when she said, "Frankly, I hope it doesn't come for another few days."  The look on her face was mischievous, as if she were thinking something naughty and slightly off color. 

As she ate she smiled to herself, took a bite of fish and looked over at Jake, then at me, smiled, and chewed.  "What's got you so happy?" I asked.

"Tonight," was all she said.   

"You look lovely," I said.

"I feel lovely," she answered after she had swallowed her halibut.  She winked at me and gave me an adrenaline rush that stayed with me through a very tasty dessert and all the way back to the hotel.   In the elevator she took my hand and squeezed.  I looked at her and returned her very sexy smile.  The night before had turned her into a very sexy woman who knew she had men lusting for her and it showed in a kind of glow.  She looked sexually confident.  She was nearly a new woman, energized by extramarital fucking and a renewed vision of herself.  I am sure she had never felt so sexual, so ravishing, and it shined from like a beam from a lighthouse.  

When we got to the room she stood between us, like a streetwalker with two clients.  I had never seen her so radiant.  Before we had involved Jake in our sex life she was a moderately sexual housewife who made love out of duty, like a person who does his or her job then goes home and forgets about the work, but now she thought about it most likely constantly, remembering every detail of what had been done to her. 

When I opened the door she went in first, immediately starting to undress, unbuttoning her blouse, taking off her bra.  She then slipped out of her skirt, pulled her panties over her hips, then kicked off her shoes.  Even before either Jake or I could undress she was in the bed, pulling back the covers and patting the bed next to her.  

I had wondered if she would want to do it again, but she had answered my question explicitly.  The look on her face was one of a horny woman who wanted to have sex as soon as possible.  It didn't seem to matter who did it to her, she just wanted it sooner than later.   Jake and I looked at each other, as if to say, "Well, who has a coin?"  Flipping a coin to see who fucks your wife is a fairly preposterous idea, but we had done it before and I decided to not do that again, so I motioned him to the bed and acquiesced to let him go first.  I couldn't believe I was offering my wife to my best  friend for the second night in a row, although I did flip a coin for her initially. 

Jake got in bed with her, then he turned to me and asked, "Do you know what a 'double penetration' is?"  I shook my head.  "It is two at one time.  One in her pussy, the other in her backdoor," he said.  Then he looked at Julia.  "Would you like to try a double?" She simply shrugged and smiled, obviously excited by the prospect of being fucked by two men at one time.  It was beyond anything she had ever considered, but being stranded in France with her husband and a man she obviously was attracted to had ignited the sexual fire within her.  It was a fire she wouldn't have known about without the situation we were put into inadvertently.   

Jake said he would get on his back and she should position herself on her knees, facing him, then lowering her pussy onto his erection, with her bottom in the air so I could mount her from behind.  He explained I would enter her anus while he was in her pussy.   She got in position and I got behind her and inserted my hardness into her anus. 

I was careful to go slow enough not to hurt her.  It was amazing to be able to feel him in her vagina while I was in her anus, and it was incredible.   We fucked her for an spectacular fifteen minutes until she came with an unbelievable roar.  Her orgasm rolled out of her like a wheelbarrow full of bricks.  

When she finally climaxed she shrieked like a wild woman and pushed down on him with all her weight.   We didn't know who had given her the orgasm but it didn't matter.  The important thing was that my wife had a great climax and her first double.   She may never have one again, but her first was truly a great one. 

Our trip to France with Jake was a memorable one.  We traveled to places we never had, saw things we had not seen before, ate foods we had only heard of, but most importantly is we did things we never had even considered.  It was truly a sexual revelation and we learned things about ourselves and our sexuality that we did not understand or know about. 

Having sex with Jake was truly a great experience for her, but it also taught me about what unconditional love is really all about.  Watching her make love with him was, indeed, one of the great sexual experiences of my life.  It showed me that sex can be an expression of shared intimacy and fun as well as love.  Jake is our mutual friend, but he is now my wife's intimate friend and will be forever.  That is just not up for discussion.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers