Traveler

Story Info
A hybrid runs into a potion salesman changing his life.
5.6k words
4.43
9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

I was getting ready to head to the next town to sell my potions and was packing up my cart when I'm knocked off balance. I find a mouse hybrid at my feet trying to get up in a hurry. An angry human woman is close behind cursing and yelling. The hybrid hides behind me as the woman charges over. "Why doesn't the binding spell work on you? I've redone it three times." The woman look at me for the first time. "Sorry she bothered you. I'll just take her." She grabs the poor girl yanking her up and away from me.

"What'd you pay?" I ask as the tiny hybrid girl grips to my leg terrified. "Too much apparently." She replies so I reach into my pouch. "I'll give you one gold for her." The woman snatched the coin scoffing. "She's your problem now."

I look down to my new frozen friend. "Up on the seat we have to get moving." She doesn't move at first so I gently move her to the spot and sitting next to her. I get the horses moving with a statue staring at me. Once we are outside of town I grab a handful of copper coins and place them in her hands as I stop the cart. I chant the unlock spell removing her cuffs and collar. "There you go sweetie. You're free to run off now. I hope the copper helps you and I wish you the best of luck." She looks confused to her hands full of coins and the cuffs on the floor.

"Sir?" I smile. "I'm not stopping you from going." She looks up at me unsure. "I don't know where to go Sir."

I chuckle getting us moving again. "Want to stay with me?" She nods inching over to me. "Got a name?" I get a small head shake. "We'll work on it. Where were you running when you hit me?" This gets a single word reply. "Away." I chuckle lifting my arm allowing her to snuggle into my side. "Are you going to run from me?" She shakes her head offer me the coins back so I take them hugging her. "When we get to the next town those are going to have to go back on." I motion to the collar and cuffs getting her to put them on for herself. "Good job honey. We'll figure things out with time but right now I'll keep it short. You help me with everything you can and I'll care for you. Sound good?" She nods happily answering. "I'll be a good girl Master."

We talk briefly as we ride together until I find a spot to camp for the night and she helps me set up camp after setting the horses up for the night. I cook us some dinner pointing at my bedspread on my cot as I explain. "I only have an extra blanket and since it'll be chilly tonight I thought you'd like to share mine." She agrees easily and after a long day we fall asleep quickly. Her whickers or ears tickle me through the night but it was nice have her warm body against me during the evening. When we wake she helps to get the fire started and cooks breakfast. We eat silently and soon get moving again with us sitting together.

"I was thinking on something and was curious about the binding spell so I wanted to try it." She only nods and waits so I get started. I soon find the woman was correct and that for some reason she's immune. "Interesting." I comment wondering if there is more. "I'm thinking of trying few others and see if they work or not." I get another silent nod and start testing finding around half don't work. "You seem to be very unique honey." I finally say but she only smiles. "Any thought on a name you'll like?"

She shakes her head. "I'll answer to whatever name to give me Master." I rub her head thinking out loud. "Q" She smiles at me nodding. "I am Q." I scratch her ears laughing. "Yes you are."

We pull into town and Q helps me set up shop. She does all the basic tasks I give her without issue and only ever seems nervous when I'm out of sight. She's set up a little area next to where I'm sitting in the shade. I work through the day making several goods sales with Q only ever answering my questions. That evening over dinner I ask a big question. "How do you see this working out in the long run?"

She shrugs. "I serve you. You keep me." I laugh. "That is the basic idea but I was curious if you had anything to say about." I watch her pause a moment. "You keep me safe from mean owners. I do anything you say to make you happy." I put my meal down to move over and hug her. "Alright Q I'll take care of you as best as I can. I want to hear if you ever want to add anything. I'm also interested in testing some potions on you to see if you're immune to them as well."

The following week I do some testing finding that yes she fails to take certain effects but more interestingly is certain effect are strong and last longer than normal. I'd neared the end of the list and I'm curious how the arousal potion with go over. I've not told her what any of them did so I'd know for sure she wasn't faking or wanting so much she feels it. This evening I was very interested on the results. We've been together before this but I'm wondering how she'll like it with this. I can tell shortly after she drinks that her body language and a knowing grin crosses her face. "I think I know what this one does Master."

"Oh really and what's that?" She almost starting to pant. "Make me ready for your use and pleasure." I chuckle a bit. "Yeah let's give it a few more minutes and see." She soon rubbing up against me stripping with a hunger in her eyes. "Please Master use me." I reach down teasing her as I ask. "How do you feel?" She almost growls. "Horny Master. Take me as you want please. Take your pleasure from your loyal slave."

Clearly this potion is inflated as I'm almost holding her back. "What pleases me right now is teasing you just like this. Hands on your head." She obeys but starts rocking against my hand so I back away. She whimpers and whines in desire leading me to laugh. "Seems like this is one that is big for you Q. I want you to focus and listen to me honey. I'm going to tease you some more and once I'm done we are going to see what kind of climax this can deliver." I only get moans back as she holds her place. "Good girl." I praise her as I hold her on the edge. "Deep breath Q. My good girl is going to get her reward soon but first close your eyes and wait." I sit back watching her shake to obey me and hold position. I gently tease her testing her reactions finding her on pleasure overload but the energy coming off her is very interesting.

I hold her against me taking her weight as I whisper in her ear. "Time to cum for me Q." She bucks and moans in my arms riding a long powerful climax before collapsing into my chest. I lift her into my arms having a seat in my chair while holding her tight to me. Q remains out of it as I cover her naked body with a blanket ensuring she's comfy as she recovers. Once again the energy coming off her is very interesting and strange. I slowly offer her a snack and drink as she wakes in my arms.

"Was your test successful Master?" She asks with a grin making me laugh. "Very and I see more testing in the future your aura was doing some odd things. Did you enjoy the test?" Her eyes lock on mine. "So much Master." I lean down kissing her lips. "Excellent."

I reach up slowly stroking her head and scratching her ears. "I have a few tests in mind and I may try to bottle your energy at some point. That would mean you being held on the edge a long time while I work to transfer some of the sensations you are feeling into a container. What do you think of that?" She only smiles.

"I'll fill my role to help you Master and only beg to cum at the end of your tests." I lean down kissing her. "That's a given honey. My sweet Q will have the best climax I can deliver for all her hard work and suffering." After that she only shifts closer to my chest rubbing her head against me. "I'll always take care of you like this after." I say rubbing her back as I kiss her head.

I carry her to bed and after helping her dress I hold Q tight to my chest. "I'm very happy you ran into me sweetie and I'm enjoying sleeping with you cuddled up with me." She giggles. "Thank you Master. I love feeling when you hold me and care for me. I swear to help you in any way I can." After that we fall asleep together with me holding her against my heart. The next morning we are late getting up but I don't mind and ensure Q is all good before we head on the road to our next stop.

I make my normal rounds over the week testing here or there in the evenings and Q is always happy to just be close to me. I'd moved us to a small river where we were going to camp for a few days while I set up to bottle her energy for the first time and I sit Q down to talk about it. "This is going to be a long process that I'm betting will be hard on you but if anything is too much I want you to tell me. I need you to be still and since the binding spell doesn't work we're going to do is old school with me tying you to the cot. Anything to say before we start?" She shakes her head stretching out on the cot waiting for me to grab the rope. Q is quickly bound and I offer her the arousal potion after a long kiss.

I spend almost an hour teasing Q before I first try to siphon off a sample of what she's feeling and I easily fill a few bottles. "How are you feeling Q?" I question pausing a moment to check on her. "Horny and waiting Master just as you wish." I stroke her head kissing her cheek. "Anything feel wrong?" She shakes her head grinning.

"Ready and waiting for you Master." I work awhile longer pulling a few more bottles without her ever seeming to be aware of it. Once I'm done I set up one last bottle and move over her giving her a kiss. "Time for your reward my sweet. Cum long and hard."

Q rides what looks like an amazing climax for a long while before she eventually passes out. I untied her getting her into a comfortable position and cover her up before I pack up my work very curious about what that last bottle captured but that would be another day. My focus right now was seeing that Q was alright so I prep her dinner on a plate to be waiting when she wakes. I pick her up wrapping her in the blanket and hold her on my lap waiting for her to come back. She mumbles something when she does and I think it's a thank you but I can't make it out. "Unless something is wrong relax and recover." She rubs her head against my chest looking up at me with a little smile.

"Ready to eat a bit?" I question offer her a bite that she takes slowly chewing while never looking away. "That's my good girl." I say offering her another piece to munch on. "You did so well and I'm so pleased with you." She's beaming at that and eats the rest of her meal grinning. She never said a word the rest of the evening until she falls asleep in my arm with a smile still glued to her face. Over breakfast the next morning I hear about how much Q enjoyed helping me and how she hopes she did well enough. "You were perfect in everything honey. Now we have to test the results when we get to the next town. Anything you'd like on the way?" She gives me a little nod almost whispering. "May I sit on your lap and hold your chest as we ride?"

"Yes of course darling. Let's pack up camp and after that you can sit with me while we ride." She's quick to help me and very happily takes her spot just before I get us moving. Once we are on the road again I hold the reins in one hand allowing me to rest the other on her back. "Can you tell me why you wanted this?" I feel her nod slightly.

"I wished to be close to you Master because it makes me feel safe and I love feeling your warmth against me. This is my second favorite thing to feel." I scratch her ears chuckling. "What's the first?" This gets her looking up at me. "Feeling you make me cum Master." I smirk thinking I should have guessed that. "Well you stay right here warm and cozy as we go. Tonight we'll see about that first one."

Q barely moves through the entire ride but when I tap her when we stop she hops off without a thought. I find a space in the market and set up for the day before bringing Q back to her place on my lap unless I had a customer. She never seems to want more then to listen to my heartbeat when we sit together. A few days of selling later and the chance to test the potions I made from Q's arousal arrives when a young woman comes up to me in the market as we were packing up. "I hear you're heading for Alexia." I nod. "Would you consider a passenger? I can pay 3 copper." I look her up and down. This isn't the first time I've been asked this but it was the first time I could make it useful to me.

"I'll give you the ride free plus one silver if you help me test some potions along the way." She looks at me then at Q. "What sort of potions?" I reach over petting Q. "My little one here reacts differently to certain things and I've bottled some of those reactions."

She thinks a moment. "Are they safe?" I smile. "I see no reason they shouldn't be but you will be the first one to try them if I'm being honest." She thinks a moment looking at us. "Earning a silver coin and keeping my copper would be useful." I offer my hand welcoming her before pointing at area in on top to sit. We all talk through the ride relaxing together over dinner until Lily is very on edge.

"Lily take a few deep breaths. This should be pleasant feeling so try to relax." This helps and after a bit of waiting she takes the potion from me drinking it quickly. Her face changes as she first starts to feel the magic work. "Clearly an adult brew." She comments starting an evening of testing that finds many interesting things. Everything feels better and Lily is clearly aroused but obeying orders always felt the best. However the climax bottle is a real winner allowing her to cum when she wants or again when ordered being the more powerful peak. I left her off where she wants with a silver in hand along with another of my test potions to enjoy when she wanted as a thank you.

After a while the tonics I brew from Q become an underground sensation with women buying to enjoy and men buying for a fun night with the wife. I find there is a limit to how many I can pull from Q without it draining her but that only made it more valuable and searched for when I'm around. The climax one was in high demand and fetch premium coin making me very happy. Q was elated to help make all she can only ever wanting a climax and a cuddle in return. I'd buy any shiny thing caught her eye or snack she wants to try but doesn't want much more beyond my protection. We came to a schedule of making potions twice a week and spending an evening together once just for our enjoyment. The rest of the days we work but we still made time for us. Riding on my lap and sitting with me in markets became the norm with her happily gripped to me.

Q became a perfect assistant learning everything possibly to help me when working and a perfect helper at camp. Q's favorite snack is added to our regular shopping trips but that was about all that changed over the next year. I really came to enjoy having Q on my lap as we ride and love feeling her fall asleep in my arms after a fun evening together. I'd saved up a good amount of profits from my new potions and always hide the true source to avoid interest in Q. One day I find a servant girl staring at me before coming over.

"I'm told you're the one that sells the extra special potions." She seems nervous looking around. "Yes." I answer still not moving Q off my lap. "My lady has heard of you and request your presences to talk." I look down at Q before asking. "What does she wish to talk about?" The woman is clearly uneasy. "I don't know sir but I beg you to come listen." I chuckle. "And if I refuse?" She comes closer to us. "I was told to offer you anything to come hear her out." The woman was starting to disrobe but I stop her. "Alright comeback in an hour after we pack up." She asks to wait and I say yes.

We are shown to a large estate where we leave the cart and are shown inside to find a woman waiting with a large dinner. We are invited to eat as the woman is introduced as a princess in charge of this house. "I'm told you are the one making the new great thing and after sampling some I agree. However I want something better and you're going to give it to me." She states as we eat. "Why would I do that and what makes you think I've got anything better?" I reply scanning the room. "I am royalty. What I want I get. I'm certain you've got something more." I smirk coming up with an idea as I sit back. "I might be able to do something with a theory I've been thinking about but I'd need a sizeable sum and it would be quite invasive for you shall we say."

"Money is no object and just tell me what I would have to do that's so invasive?" I look over at Q before all around at the servers. "I might suggest some privacy to discuss such things." She orders everyone away. "How many times have to taken which of my potions?" I question as my plan forms in my head. "Normal 6 times extra special twice." I hear back.

"Well I'm sure you noticed the side effect of enjoying orders." She nods. "Well it's made from the process of a slave obeying their Master so in order to make a link work you'd have to do everything the slave did. I thought you'd find that distasteful."

"I figured I'd need a stud but this is even better." She laughs. "Well I'd need somewhere isolated with no one around for miles. Others would interfere with the process." I create another problem for her to solve for me. "I have a castle in the middle of nowhere a day's ride from here. We could use that once I send a message to stock everything and leave to the servants there." I smirk adding. "And my payment?" She tosses several bags of gold across the table. "That's half. You get the rest once I'm satisfied." I smirk. "It'll take a week or two in order to get it right. Do you have that time to spare?" I'm told yes and asked to head out with her the next day.

After dinner we are shown to a room we can stay in and cuddle Q up with me. "You are going to help me have fun with her so I need you to play along." I whisper in her ear as I kiss her. She only nods kissing me back and I know I don't have to say anymore. She simply latches onto me happy to be close not caring about anything else at the moment. Prepping for bed is the only time she leaves me and quickly returns to lay on my chest once I'm in bed. We get a good night sleep together getting up early to get on the road.

The princess was in the carriage leading the way while Q and I were on my cart. "You are going to act like everything I say is totally normal to the process. You being your obedient self like normal and do as I say selling it when you need to do so. I see a big reward at the end of all this so think on what you want. My perfect girl is going to help me have some fun and make some money." I hold her tight to me. "I want you remember one important thing above all else. Tell me if something feels wrong or hurts like all the other tests. I don't want you harmed for any reason." She only kisses my chest thanking me quietly before pledging her best. I didn't say a word the rest of the trip allowing her to enjoy my lap without distraction like she wants.

We arrive in the evening to the staff cooking dinner and after we eat a quick tour is all we do before turning in again. When we wake I praise Q reminding her of her role one last time. "Alright well I'd say the best place to start is the dungeon." I say to the excited princess who leads the way with me carrying what I needed in a bag. "Q strip." I say before turning to the princess. "You as well when you're ready." I go about tying Q to bed before turning to find her naked and waiting to be tied in the same way. This will be easier than I thought I chuckle to myself securing her. I give Q the potion before looking between the two of them. "I'm going to connect you once the potion takes effect. It's important you tell me what you're feeling and answering my questions honestly." She nods just waiting as I start to tease Q before linking her our host getting both moaning together. "What are you feeling?"

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers
12