Travelogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she said, "Open your mouth a little wider." I did, and I felt her press more of her breast inside. I could feel the bumpy texture of her areola at my lips. I didn't really understand at that moment why she felt the need to feed me her nipple, but I was hurt, and Lila is a nurturing soul, and I figured she was just acting on instinct.

After a moment, she whispered, "Keep sucking on me nice and steady so you get my milk." I remember feeling flush and hearing a strange buzzing sound inside my head after she'd said that. Was she serious? Was I hearing this? Was she role-playing or something? The weird thing was, I felt no urge to move away, to stop; I was frozen in place, in a seductive trance.

"Soft little squeezes," she was saying quietly, "like you're giving me tiny hugs with your mouth."

I felt myself start to suck on her that way, feeling completely under her control now. Not sucking; this was suckling. My mouth moved on her in a soft, slow, mechanical chew, almost involuntarily.

She breathed, "Yeah." And then, "That'll do it." I could see her stroking the top of her breast with a couple of fingers.

I was amazed at how turned on I was right then. I'd forgotten completely about any pain I'd felt in my leg. My attention, my total concentration was on the fullness of Lila's breast between my lips, and on the feeling of gentle squeezing suction I was giving that large nipple and areola. Her nipple was a hard, thick poke at the roof of my mouth, way in the back. My lips had made a tight seal on her areola, and it felt wonderful.

My nose was pressing gently into her breast skin. Her scent was pleasant, a sweet blend of floral lotion and light perspiration. Breathing it was like inhaling her essence; I was feeling very intimate with her.

Lila's fingers had moved from stroking her breast to stroking my cheek and my forehead, and her other hand held the back of my head, holding me to her chest. She wasn't saying anything, but I could feel that Lila was breathing more intensely, and she seemed to be enjoying the closeness.

Then, there came the moment when I knew: I sensed something, a sudden sweetness, and then, within a few more seconds, there was liquid in my mouth. I made a little hum of surprise, but I didn't break my seal on her.

It was real.

The first thing I noticed was how very sweet she tasted. It was like drinking a thin honey. It was really good; I realized quickly how much I liked the flavor, and it made me even more excited.

"Yeah," she breathed with her pretty drawl. She seemed clearly aware that I was now in on another of her secrets.

I knew instinctively she wasn't doing this just to be nurturing: I could feel urgency in her breathing; she seemed as turned on as I was right then. I was getting enough milk now to collect in my mouth and swallow, like a little reward that coaxed me to stay latched to her areola. I found myself wondering how this felt for her, and within a few seconds of that thought, it was as if she'd read my mind: "It feels really good, the way you're doing it," she whispered to my ear. "Keep going as long as you want. It feels real nice for me."

I opened my eyes; they were right in front of her free breast, and I saw a tiny whitish droplet at the end of her other nipple. I focused my eyes up, catching Lila's eyes, and she smiled as we gazed at each other. Her hand stroked my forehead. I was only inches away from her underarm, and I could see the wispy tuft of light, longish hair there, up close, slightly damp from sweat. It was charming, somehow.

My cock ached in my shorts. It felt good, and natural, to suckle her; Katie had always really liked it when I spent time at her boobs, too. (Obviously Katie didn't have milk.) Now, with Lila, I was feeling the same way: this was just a way to play with a girl's body, a familiar thing, but with something extra—an amazing extra, I realized. I didn't understand this, but I really liked it.

I reached my hand up, intending to touch her free breast. Lila's hand met mine, though, and our fingers joined for a few seconds. Then she moved my hand, and I realized she was guiding me to that other breast. Her hand slipped away, and my fingers covered the whole of her boob, feeling the soft, hot skin, tracing the length of her nipple and feeling the wetness at its end, exploring the puffy expanse of her areola. My eyes were right there in front of it, and I watched my fingers as they worked. I glanced up, and saw Lila watching, too.

I squeezed her whole breast, gently. My thumb and forefinger trapped the length of her nipple and tugged on it. I massaged her breast, and my eyes went up to meet Lila's again; she was smiling at me, but she also looked distracted by pleasure.

Finally, I had to stop; my cheeks were starting to get sore, and I started to be afraid that someone might come along and catch us. I mean, I really wanted to pull the rest of her clothes off and fuck her, but she'd made it clear to me that she wasn't ready for that, and we weren't going to do it in the middle of a trail anyway.

I let her breast withdraw from my mouth, sorry to feel the nipple slip away. It was huge now, thicker and longer, a deep, purplish red. A tiny droplet of milk hung at the end, proof that I had really been feeding from Lila's breast.

I was hoping she wasn't going to be offended that I was withdrawing. It was only that I was sore; I'd been surprised at how much I'd enjoyed what had just happened, and I was hoping she somehow sensed that.

"Mmm," Lila purred as she helped me sit up. She pulled her tube top back up and wrestled her breasts into it; her nipples poked out of it in big obvious bumps. Her cheeks were a little flushed and her forehead was perspiring. She yawned and stretched, then kissed me on the lips. "Mm, that felt real nice, I hope you liked that." Lila smiled and fanned her face with her hand, letting out a quiet "whew!"

I was still a little stunned at what had just happened, but Lila was obviously happy about it, and it was clearly not strange to her at all.

I tried to stand back up, and to my surprise, my ankle didn't hurt; it wasn't even stiff. I kind of hopped around to test it, and grinned and laughed.

"See?" Lila said, giggling. "I healed you all up."

She picked up her tote bag, and we started walking again.

There were wet spots on Lila's tube top, right where her nipples made those big, pokey bumps. They dried as we went along, but I could still see a faint trace of a stain even after the wetness was gone.

It was a little hard to walk. My leg was fine now, but I had a raging hard-on in my shorts, not comfortable to hike with—and it had to be pretty obvious. I thought Lila had stolen a glance once or twice, but I wasn't sure. For a few minutes, it was sheer agony: not only was it awkward to walk a forest path with a huge, compressed boner, but my only desire in the entire world right then was to lay Lila out and slide my cock inside her.

The midday sun made my skin feel like it was starting to burn as we shuffled along.

"So," I started, throwing caution fully to the wind. "Um, why do you have milk?"

Lila paused for only a second before she started to answer. "Well," she said, "we start putting young ones to our boobs once we've developed—we girls, I mean. I started giving my nipple to Joshua and Shirley when I was like about 13, once my boobs started getting big; Esther showed me how to do it right. They were both still tiny babies. It's hard at first, you know, because sometimes they can suck real hard when they're little, and it can kind of hurt, and then you get chafing and shit like that. But that mostly went away; I just had to learn to get them to latch right, 'cause I never get that now."

I said, "So, you don't have to get pregnant and have a baby first? I always thought you had to." I nearly mentioned my theory about Zack being her baby, but I figured I should just hold my tongue.

Lila was shaking her head. "No, a girl's body just, um—you know, it just sort of responds," she said. "If there's enough sucking every day for a while, you make milk. The more sucking, the more milk."

I glanced at her face, and noticed she seemed to be blushing a little.

She was saying, "I remember my milk starting to come in when I was—oh, I think 14. It's hard to remember, exactly. But eventually it just happens. The summer that Joshua was born he was at my nipples almost as much as his own mother's. And then Shirley was born, and my cousin Jess was over a lot when she first had Abby, and so I had babies on my boobs pretty much all the time, you know, day and night, just to comfort nurse, to give their moms a break from taking care of them. And at some point, after maybe a year, I started giving them milk; I wasn't just dry-nursing anymore. It's just what we women do, what our bodies do."

Lila smiled over at me.

I still felt kind of confused. "Isn't that kind of weird for the moms, though? You know, having girls, um, doing that with their baby?"

She shook her head. "No, it's not weird, not really at all. I mean, that's what boobs are for, calming down babies and kids, right?" Then she giggled: "And yeah, for other things."

Lila glanced at me with a big grin.

"But no," she went on, "the moms are OK with it. Dry-nursing is just a nice part of taking care of children." She shrugged. "It's natural. It's good for the kids, too, you know, being held like that, getting soothed by a human body, a woman's body. And then eventually we get our milk, so then we can feed them—and that's even better. It's the best."

She was quiet for a second, but I didn't really want to say anything; I didn't even know what to say. I wasn't sure what to think about what the two of us had just done. It had been amazing and felt wonderfully intimate, but it was kind of unsettling, too—had she been treating me like a child or something?

Lila was saying, "For me, it took kind of a while for milk to come in, and that did kind of suck, 'cause I really wanted to be able to breastfeed. Like, I really, really wanted to, a lot. It was hard to wait so long. My cousin Cecelia, she got her milk after, like, a month or something. She got her boobs before me, too. Oh, and there's this girl Rachael, I think she's still 13, and her milk came in before she ever put a baby to her nipple. Her boobs weren't even very big yet, but she was around babies all the time, and other girls who were breastfeeding, and her body just started making milk all on its own, just from being around all the feeding." Lila shook her head, smiling wistfully. "It wasn't quite that easy for me."

I had a sudden flashback to a few times when I'd seen Lila's younger cousin Sarah, a busty girl, carrying one or another of the infants around, cradled to her chest, usually heading into the Summerall ranch house. I had thought she just liked babysitting, but it dawned on me now that Sarah had probably been taking them in to breastfeed.

Lila continued, "So, obviously mine finally came in, and now I wet-nurse pretty much every day, whenever, wherever—like, preschool groups and the baby room at church, and just random stuff like cookouts or whatever. I'll do sleepovers for new mothers, too, like, be there to get up in the middle of the night to nurse the baby so the mom can get some sleep. And I really like doing it, giving the kids my milk, feeding them, calming them down. It makes me feel, you know, like a real woman—which is funny because most of the time I feel like such a kid! But not when I'm nursing."

Lila's voice sounded especially breathy and mature right then, and I had to remind myself that she was younger than I was.

She paused, took a breath. "And ... partly I like it because, um, see, I've been to the girl-doctor,"—I presumed that she meant a gynecologist—"and it looks like I just wasn't meant to have babies."

There was a little bit of sadness in her voice when she said that, even though she was still smiling. She didn't say anything for a minute.

"Which is OK, it really is. My sisters' kids are awesome, and I'm like a second mother to all of them, you know, especially since I do breastfeed them. And anyway, I can have all the fun I want without having to worry."

It took me a second to realize that by "fun," she meant fucking.

"Am I talking too much?" she wanted to know.

"No, no, I've been wondering about this the whole week," I said. I paused for a second, and then just said it, the question I was dying to ask. "I mean, how does this work with, you know, guys and stuff? I mean, are they supposed to kind of stay away from, uh, ...?"

"Well," she said, giggling a little, "I've had a couple of boyfriends, and they're both from Watley, so they already knew all about it. I mean the milk. Most of the other girls have it, too, so it wasn't really a new thing for them. And it's not like anyone can keep a secret in this town anyway."

"Oh." I felt awkward. "So, did, um. You know, did they ...?"

"Oh, sure, they tasted it. It's not like they're supposed to stay away from boobs or anything, no. That's just, you know, it's just part of making love. When you get intimate, the girl gives the guy her milk." She smiled at me, a secretive smile.

I let that settle in for a second. "I guess that sort of makes sense," I said. "I mean, I've just never really heard of anything like it, but—now it sounds kind of natural."

"Well," she said, "the girl is giving part of herself to her boyfriend. So yeah, I think it's as natural as anything else people do together."

"But—" I paused for a second. "I mean, I've always thought that, um, breastmilk was, you know, for babies. Isn't it?"

She glanced over at me with another smile. "It is, but it's not only for that. Milk is—it's just something my body makes, right? And, you know, giving it to someone is a way of being close; I mean, it can be. With babies it's mainly about the feeding and soothing and stuff. But with a guy I think it's a lot more—it's like a way of sharing my body. I mean, I felt really close to you while we were together." She looked over to me. "Did you feel close to me?"

"Yes," I confessed.

We were quiet for a minute while we walked. Twigs on the path kept snapping under our feet.

"It's nothing anyone talks about a whole bunch," she said. "Everyone just assumes that if two people are dating, there's probably milk involved. Girls want to have it—everyone I know, at least. And if a girl's milk doesn't end up coming in after a long time, she'll probably start taking Blessed Thistle and some other essences, and then she'll start producing."

She paused and looked at me. "It was so cute, watching you get surprised," she said. "I could tell you didn't really believe it was coming. Really cute." She leaned over and kissed my cheek as we walked, and I stopped and kissed her full-on. Then I told her we had to stop, because I had a kind of a big problem. Lila glanced down to the bulge in my pants, then looked back at my face. "Yeah, pretty big," she said, matter-of-factly. Then she kept walking.

I wanted to die.

"I haven't been out here in forever," Lila said, kicking her sandals off. "I've gotten all pale."

We'd finally gotten to our destination, which turned out to be this peaceful forest lake with a small waterfall at the far end.

It was amazingly idyllic, like a scene from a painting, or almost like some kind of tropical getaway, sans palm trees. (It certainly was hot and humid enough to be the tropics that day!) We sat at the lake's edge, on a big log, shoes off, and put our feet into the water—cold for July!

Lila laughed, "This will probably help us put the brakes on a little." I nodded, thinking she was right.

"How can it be so cold?" I wanted to know. My feet felt like they were freezing.

"It comes from up there," she said, pointing to the mountain in the far distance. A light, downy patch of hair was visible under her arm. It was golden blonde-brown in color. Though (as I've said) I did find it curiously sexy, I wasn't used to it, at all; it always caught my eye. I was still examining it when she said, "The river feeds from here, and from some other streams, too."

Then she announced, "OK, so: remember how there's only one rule for this place?" She stood up. "Well, here it is."

Suddenly, she took off running, and shouted back, "No clothes allowed!"

She ran down the waterline, whooping. When she was about 30 feet away, her tube top went flying into the bushes, and then, after a short stop behind a tree, her cut-offs were thrown into the air, too. Far in the distance, now, I saw panties go flying, and then I was watching her distant bare white ass bobbling along. She dove in with a another big whoop, then rose in the water, a fist waving over her head in victory.

I was suddenly aware that I'd just missed my first chance at seeing her completely naked from the front—I hadn't moved. I'd gotten a distant look at her butt, which sure was cute and bubbly. But I would've liked to have seen a lot more. Anyway, I figured I'd better follow her. The only thing that was going to keep me from going completely insane with horniness was the chill of the water. I stripped off my clothes, left them in a pile, and ran and jumped into the water right there—freezing! I was swimming toward her, and she was swimming further out into the lake, toward that little waterfall.

Eventually I caught up to her; she was dog-paddling right near the falls. It was sort of loud there. The water still felt cold, and we should've been miserable, except that it was such a hot, humid day that it felt like sweet relief. The scrape on my leg was stinging a little, but I tried not to let it bother me.

"Hey!" I shouted to her, facing her, about two feet away.

"Hey!" she yelled, with a big grin, her face looking especially cherubic at that moment.

The water was opaque, sadly. I couldn't see much below the waterline, not even her breasts.

Lila paddled over to me, clung to me with her legs, and started talking into my ear. "Hey," she said, "about what happened a few minutes ago, you know, after you got hurt?"

I nodded to her, wondering why she was being coy about it, considering the conversation we'd had afterwards.

Again, speaking loudly in my ear: "I was wondering if you might still feel that way. You know, like maybe you want to taste some more."

I turned my head to look at her, and she smiled and nodded, as if to say: Yes, you understood me correctly.

Then, as if to make completely clear what she wanted, she pushed away from me and paddled over near the shore. She lay in the shallows, on her back, her chest now above water.

I swam over, too.

Lila was lazing in the mucky water, arms splayed, giggling as if I'd just told her a joke. I landed next to her. I was self-conscious of my still-huge erection, flopping just under the waterline, but she wasn't even looking that direction.

Lila was shivering slightly. Her nipples were hard and long. They had turned a dark crimson, and each areola had shrunk into a smallish circle. The skin of her chest looked soft and gleaming, covered with tiny droplets of lake water. She was still hidden under water from her stomach on down. I tried a quick look, and could sort of make out a thick-looking mat between her legs, but the lake water was murky.

She pushed herself up with her elbows, bits of mud sticking to her back. "Will you have some more?" Her breasts stood out from her chest, soft, inviting ovals.

I just nodded. The waterfall was far enough away that we didn't have to yell, but I couldn't find my voice.

"Here," she said to me, "snuggle up." She lowered herself on one side and turned her chest toward me. I scooted in so that I was right next to her, my face at her boobs. She leaned down and kissed me for a moment. The end of my dick brushed against her body, and I felt the thick, wiry texture of her bush. I was sure she could feel that.