TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are nice to you because you sacrificed yourself to keep the slaver's eyes off them. Your looks have never come up. They are kind out of appreciation, not pity."

Her head came up, "They told you that?"

"Yes. Didn't they tell you?"

"Roka and the Cap'n did... it just feels different hearing it from you."

"Why? Because I'm a man?"

"No. Because you're a stranger. From what the other girls have said, I don't think you would tell me something like that just to make me feel better."

"Honesty has gotten me far in life. In the spirit of honesty, I have a bit of a story for you. The tower I spoke of where the first of you were created is on the other side of the world. A couple of my friends live nearby, a fox-girl and a rabbit-girl. One day I bumped into the fox girl while going to take a shower. She had been out in the snow and cold and still wore her fur coat when I ran into her. We ended up in the bath together, and she wanted to try making love wearing her fur. To keep from changing back, she had to concentrate extremely hard and even then only lasted a few seconds before her fur disappeared."

Yalli uncurled but stayed laying on her side. "I had barely come of age when the slavers took me. When they... used me... I armored up, but my plates went away once they started. The fourth or fifth month in chains, I stopped changing back. After that, they couldn't sell me, I was too ugly, so I became their plaything. The slavers' boss liked having me around because it saved wear and tear on the higher-priced women. His men weren't as pleased about only using the ugliest woman and started to resent me.

"My beatings got worse and worse until the boss finally eased up and let the men use the other girls again. I knew my body could take whatever the slavers did to me. Some of the other girls weren't so lucky, and the abuse left them broken in body or mind. I tried to stop them by being a nuisance and insulting the men. I tried to make them look at me instead. Sometimes it worked, but a lot of the time, it didn't. Still, I kept trying.

"Eventually, I became too much of a bother, and they sold me to the slavers on the Scarlet Bitch. The port where we were supposed to be sold was under attack and their harbor blocked by enemy ships. The slavers sailed for close to a month, going far north over the top of Azumbaho in hopes a port north of Calfera would have a slave market. Before we reached the mainland Red and Tavorah broke out of their cages and killed the guards, then released Roka and the others. Although we were weak from minimal food and water, we tore through the slavers like wild beasts," Yalli hung a hand over the side of the bed. The two middle fingers fused as it shifted into a leathery paw sporting four claws, three in the front and a smaller one further back. The middle claw looked more like a thick harpy's talon, although from one of the smaller bird types, not the raptors.

"When I saw Scarlet take down our guards, something awoke in me. These men weren't invincible. We could fight and even kill them. When Tavorah freed me, I gathered behind my claws all the pain from every punch, every kick, and every unwanted cock I had endured and ripped through the slavers. Their swords and axes hurt, one even split my shell on one side, but they couldn't do enough damage to stop me. The men with clubs might as well have been unarmed. Those who hurt me the worst I left in pieces on the deck."

The armadillo chuckled, "I have no idea why I told you all that. I only meant to tell you I knew we changed back to our more human forms when with a man." She lifted the claw and looked at it as it transformed back into a human hand but with bands of armored plates on the back. "At least it used to.

"I still have dreams about my captivity. Those times I wake up with claws instead of fingers, and it makes me wonder if I should ever have daughters. Would they be safe?" Yalli sighed, "Why am I telling you all this anyway."

"You probably heard that I'm not against helping monster girls who want to have children. The fox I told you about and her mate both have daughters fathered by me."

"I just... I don't think I'm ready to be a mother."

Kal smiled up at her, "That's perfectly okay. If I'm around when you decide you are ready I'd be honored if you picked me."

"Still trying to convince me you want to sleep with me?"

"I don't need convincing. Aside from the usual pleasure, I also want to help you change back to your more human form."

Rolling up onto his knees and leaning forward on the bed, he slowly reached toward Yalli's chest. As the distance between his fingers and her breast closed, the woman's breath quickened. He stopped a few finger widths away as the patch of skin he was about to touch changed. The color deepened as it took on a slightly leathery texture. Small bulges appeared like goosebumps but if he were looking at them under a magnifying glass. The look wasn't pleasant.

"You'll be the first man to touch me since we took the ship," she said.

"You aren't the first to say that on this voyage," he replied, smiling. "Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes? No? I've listened to the girls talk about being with you or with other men, and it makes me sad. I didn't get the chance to find a mate before the slavers took me. I've never known a man the way they have."

"I'm willing to help you change that."

She looked up from where his hand hovered near her breast. "I'm scared."

"What are you scared of?"

"Of feeling the pleasure the other girls enjoy from sex and realizing what I missed out on those years as a slave." She paused for a long moment, "I'm scared that the slavers took my ability to enjoy men from me, like they did my humanity, and that I won't feel anything."

Kal let his hand drop to the bed. "I can't guarantee a fairytale outcome. I can't guarantee that the things scaring you won't come about. All I can tell you is that your captain and crew want you to be happy. For that matter, I want you to be happy, and I've only known you for a few days."

"Hmph. And if it doesn't make me happy? Then what do I get from letting you inside me."

"You may have just said the important part," the mage replied. "You get to let a man inside you instead of being used. Today I am yours to command."

The armadillo girl stared at Kal's hand for a long time before taking him by the wrist and placing it on her breast. The skin shifted and it took Kal a fair amount of willpower to not pull away from the uncomfortable texture. Yalli had her eyes closed in concentration as she focused on slowing her breathing. A full minute later, she opened her eyes and looked down. She stared at where the mage's hand covered her nipple and a fair portion of her breast. Slowly, the armadillo skin beneath his hand receded.

Kal squeezed slightly, and the strange feeling skin returned immediately. Yalli huffed in exasperation.

"I know she only said an hour earlier, but Captain Scarlet didn't think this would be easy and gave me the rest of the day to work with you. Take your time."

Flashing him a weak smile, she concentrated again on changing the skin beneath his hand back to human.

---

The light filtering in under the door had begun to turn orange with the coming sunset when they heard a knock.

"It's Kashka," said Kal.

He lay in bed, naked, with Yalli next to him. Until that moment, the mage's fingers had been teasing the folds of her sex as the armadillo-girl moaned quietly.

Kal's brow furrowed, "I can't tell what she wants."

"She isn't jealous, is she?" Yalli asked.

"No. She isn't the kind to get jealous. Especially with how the ship's Bosun is keeping her busy. I'll send her away if you want."

"No. It's fine. It must be important."

By now, the entire ship knew about the bond and the effect Kal's activities had on the cat-girl. Besides Ratt, a few other crewmembers let the Kashka know they were available if she needed some relief. Despite their offers, she mostly came to see the mage when in need. The other girls were new and fun, but even a quickie with Kal followed by a few moments of snuggling calmed her more than playing around with any of the crew. Ratt seemed to be the exception, but Kashka also felt confused by the deepening relationship with the Bosun.

Kal's greeting died on his lips when the cat-girl entered the room as she hardly even looked at him.

The cat leaned over the bed and pinned Yalli with a stern stare. "Dear, either you need to do something with Kal soon or need to let one of us take care of him. Whatever you two are doing in here has him ready to fuck anything that moves. And that means that I'm trying hard not to jump over you and ride that until I'm satisfied," she said with a glance at Kal's cock.

"Kashka! I'm trying not to put any pressure on her!" Kal hissed.

"If your dick so much as brushes her leg, you're going to paint it white, and I'm going to need a new pair of shorts pretty soon or go without," she snapped back while pointing at the soaked material covering her crotch.

"So... he's not just playing along to make me feel good?" Yalli asked the cat. "Men used to rub themselves on me all the time. When you didn't..."

"Give him permission and Kal'll be pumping you full in a few seconds. That's saying a lot for a man who gets as much sex as he does."

The armadillo glanced at Kal then looked down at the erection pointing at her thigh. "that's actually from me? You weren't just thinking of other women while you touched me?"

Kal nodded. "The newness of what we've been doing these past few hours has been quite the turn-on. I didn't want to spook you."

Yalli looked up to see Kashka staring at Kal's cock, licking her lips. "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait. Could you tell Roka I'm a little scared of what's going to happen next and that I need my crew?"

Kashka sighed with disappointment. "I will," she said before exiting the room.

Yalli threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. "I think I'm ready," she said, extending a hand to the mage.

Kal let her pull him up, "Are you sure? There's a lot of things we haven't done yet."

"Yes, and I need to do this while I still have the courage." Gripping his hand harder, she pulled him toward the door.

Scarlet had been lenient with the women as far as sex outside of Kal's quarters and asked those wanting some fun out in the open air to wait until nighttime. A couple had wanted to make love on the bow where the rising and falling of the ship as it crested the waves was greatest. The squirrel girl wanted to have sex up in the crow's nest as the mast swung back and forth. Tavorah gave him a draught meant to help with seasickness beforehand that proved invaluable.

Although nearly every woman on board had seen him naked, Kal felt a little self-conscious as Yalli pulled him out onto the maindeck. A murmur of surprise ran through the crew at the sight of them. Kashka still stood in front of Roka since only a few seconds had passed since the cat left the room.

"Ladies, assemble on the maindeck! One of our own needs us!" the bovine bellowed.

Crewmates repeated the call belowdecks, and soon any woman not sleeping or essential to the ship's running began to emerge.

Yalli directed Kal to sit on the deck with his back resting against the ropes hanging at the bottom of the mainmast. The rough fibers scratched his back, but he ignored his discomfort as Yalli straddled his legs. The woman looked terrified..

"Do you honestly think this might change me back?" she asked as the crew formed a circle around them. Whispers of Yalli's message to Roka ran through the women, changing their expressions from confusion to wary anticipation

"I think it might help, but I can't tell you for sure. That's a chance you have to take."

The armadillo girl dropped to her knees and looked down. "You're going soft."

"This is a big moment with lots of people watching. It's more difficult for it to stay hard than back in the room," he said, drawing a quick rune over his flagging erection.

While knee-walking forward, under her breath, she repeated to herself, "You aren't a virgin. You've done this before."

"Have you though?" the mage asked. "You're doing this of your own free will and for the pleasure of it. Sure there are other reasons, but that will be one of the main reasons in the future."

"You aren't helping," she growled.

"Sorry."

The head of his cock rested against Yalli's clit for a moment before she lifted up and placed him at her entrance. The brief contact sent a shiver up her spine before she raised herself up again.

"Are you okay?" Kal asked, concerned as he watched a flood of emotions cross her face.

"I just... in the past, every time I felt a cock touch me down there a second later one of the slavers just jammed it in. My body is waiting for it to happen again."

A hand appeared on Yalli's shoulder. "The feeling will go away after a few times. Just keep trying," said the silver fox-woman.

"And you can let your guard down, Yalli. We're keeping an eye on things out here. You just enjoy yourself," said Roka to a murmur of agreement from the gathered crew.

The armadillo girl reached up and grabbed the fox's hand, then held out the other to the first mate. Roka stepped forward and grasped it as Yalli lowered her hips. The armadillo-girl's sex touched Kal's cock. Wearing a look of determination, she pushed down until the head slipped inside.

The gasp that escaped her wasn't of pleasure as she squeezed Roka and the fox's hands with crushing grips. Kal reached up to hold her in place as she stared at a point somewhere above his head. The pain and fear in her eyes told him that she wasn't with them at that moment.

Long seconds passed before Yalli looked over at the fox with tears in her eyes. "How did you do this?"

"Because I didn't want to feel marked by the slavers anymore. They took so much from us, but being able to enjoy sex again and the hope of one day having my own daughter felt like I was taking a piece back. Does it hurt?" the fox asked.

The armadillo looked down. "No, it doesn't," she said, sounding surprised at the revelation.

"Go slow as you take him the first time. Worry about comfort more than pleasure. Once you start to move, the pleasure will follow"

Yalli continued slowly lowering herself. When she had taken half his cock, the fox had her raise up off of him then bent over to bob on his prick for a moment. His cock glistened as the armadillo took him back inside her and resumed her gradual descent.

Kal felt the tip of his prick nudge her cervix as Yalli's weight settled on his hips.

"How does it feel?" the fox asked.

"Good," said the armadillo. "I'm still fighting some memories, but this feels so different. It's easier than I expected." She looked over at the vulpine woman. "I understand what you meant now. I feel like I've reclaimed something the slavers took from me." Glancing at the plates on her arms, she murmured, "Now I hope I can get some other things back."

"Are you ready?" asked Kal, moving the hands on her hips up slightly.

Yalli nodded and rose up until only the head of Kal's cock remained inside, then reversed her motion and sank down onto him. He watched a flood of emotions cross her face as she battled with the memories triggered by him sliding in and out of her sex. Slowly, she fought back the ghosts of those experiences, and he started to see flashes of pleasure. Small moans began escaping the woman's lips as she sped up slightly.

The armadillo girl wasn't completely new to deriving pleasure from sex. While in heat, she had even orgasmed a few times. But what she felt with the mage was completely different. She controlled what they were doing and felt pleasure because she wanted to, not because her body was panicking to have children or because some slaver wanted to empty his balls.

"This is for me. I want this," she growled as she started dropping her hips down harder.

"Damn right this is for you, girl," said Roka, grinning wide. "Let us keep an eye on things while you have your fun."

The bovine's words sent a shock through Yalli that made their audience wonder if she had said something wrong. Freezing in place, the armadillo looked around at the gathered crew.

"Let them protect you for a change," said the mage.

Roka looked at Kal for a moment before catching on. "He's right. There is no danger on the horizon. Let us protect you while you enjoy yourself."

Yalli looked up and met Roka's gaze.

Tears sprung to the woman's eyes as her hair began growing out. Turning silky, it began to shine in the orange rays of the setting sun. The plates on her arms, legs, hands, and feet sunk into her skin but left patterns on her skin matching their surface, much like Kashka's spots. The large shell on her back split and shrunk as the pieces migrated to her shoulders, creating natural pauldrons. Below her shell, the bands melded into her skin like the plates elsewhere but left ridges that made her lower back look ribbed. Finally, the hard plate on her forehead and extending down her nose faded, leaving a smattering of brown markings in their absence.

Wide-eyed, she stared at her arms in shock, but no less than the surprise in the faces of the spectators. Kal quickly thought back on her story and realized that none of the people on the ship had ever seen Yalli like this, as she had been a slave for a few years before boarding the Scarlet Bitch.

Seconds later, the crew mobbed them, talking excitedly and telling Yalli how amazing she looked and how pretty she was.

Kal held up a hand for quiet, then gently lifted the armadillo girl off his cock. "Now shift back to how you looked and then back to this."

"Why?" she asked, a question echoed by many of the crew.

"To make sure you can do it without me inside you."

A moment later, Yalli's armor returned. Then after a few seconds of concentrating the plates faded away again.

"Good, with luck, that will become easier with time." Looking around, the mage said, "I think your crewmates want to have a little celebration for you. Perhaps we should finish this later?"

"You promise?"Yalli asked.

Kal smiled as Roka pulled them both to their feet then told one of the girls to get a small keg of rum from her room. "I promise."

------

Engineer Ordle looked none too happy with Perra.

"Ye said there was only going to be one nurlaf helpin', not two. Half o me dwarves are sittin' on their arses waitin' to swing a pick."

"I honestly didn't know she was coming, Chief Ordle," Perra replied, shrugging. "Bas's home is far to the east of here, and we haven't seen her in more than a year. We didn't know she would want to come back here to give birth. At least she's not trying to wear out your men like Sandy."

"Aye, ye've got a point there, but two nurlafs mean there's hardly any reason fer us to be here."

"Gerda and Bas may be able to shape stone, but you and your engineers need to tell them what to shape and how to shape it."

"That still don't help me with my idle dwarves."

"I can ask her to not help," Perra offered.

"Stones... I hate to do that. Tellin' a nurlaf not to shape stone jus' don't feel right. Plus, she'll get us home quicker."

"It's fine, Perra. I just wanted to help with Kal's project however I could. I don't mind staying at Ikuno's and taking care of the mycon while Gerda works with the dwarves."

Perra looked down at Bas's location below her feet. "Are you sure?"

"I came here to give birth to my daughter, not work. I'll wit around and give Gerda some pointers tomorrow then return to the cave."

"You're in luck, Chief Ordle," said Perra. "She wasn't very interested in working to begin with and just wanted a way to pass the time."

"I've a feelin' I might regret that. We've done a week's work in only a few days. But nothin' good has ever come from a bunch o' restless dwarves. Speakin' o' restless dwarves, any news from your lady friends? Also, some o' the lasses said they might be up fer a tumble with a human just to know what it's like."