TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 27

Story Info
Preoccupation. Experimentation. Delayed. Accosted.
9.7k words
4.89
8.3k
33

Part 27 of the 42 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers

Miyaki panned across the city for the hundredth time that evening. The cool Azum wind brushed across her naked breasts, making her clench around the stone copy of Iskar's cock still lodged inside her sex. Her pussy complained in return. After the demon disappeared, she spent the next hour abusing her sex with the stone phallus until her lust finally abated. But now that her pussy had gotten some rest, the pain from gripping the toy only aroused her again.

"Damn demons and their cryptic answers. How the hell am I supposed to find what I cannot see?" she muttered while frowning at the fading daylight.

The spyglass could peer through walls and outline the person she sought, but without light, it was nearly useless, at least for this kind of searching. The spyglass's darkvision enchantment worked, but the muted, twilight colors quickly blended together at a distance, making it difficult to distinguish different shapes and people. Bandits sneaking through the forest or thieves running across the rooftops were fairly easy to spot at night, as were the guards patrolling Kuji's streets. But picking one person out of a crowd was nearly impossible.

Miyaki saw two guards walking with purpose toward the edge of the slums. They were soon met by a one-eye and a tanuki monster girl. After a moment's discussion, both women dropped to their knees in front of the guards. The angle was wrong for Miyaki to see anything the spyglass could see through walls but not people, but it was clear what was happening when the men grabbed the monster girls' heads and began thrusting.

The counselor pulled a stool over from her desk and gingerly sat down, making the stone cock inside her kiss the entrance to her womb as she settled onto it. A hand slipped down and began teasing her clit as she watched the women get face-fucked. Memories of Iskar doing the same to her bubbled up in her mind. She remembered the smell of his pubic hair as he forced his cock into her throat and the smoky flavor of his pre as he roughly used her mouth. The memories quickly spiked her lust. She moaned and squeezed down on the phallus within her as the two guards jammed their cocks into the monster girl's mouths and held them there. Miyaki's climax peaked as she imagined she was one of the women and remembered the feel of Iskar's demonic seed pouring directly into her stomach.

The counselor's body shook with tiny aftershocks as she watched the women gently clean the guards' cocks with their mouths, attempting to entice them into a second round. As expected, when the men pulled away, both women stood and faced away from them, then pulled their kimonos up and bent over, offering their pussies to the men. The tanuki even reached back and spread her ass apart.

Spent, the men tucked their dicks into their pants and walked away looking disgusted. Getting sucked off by a monster girl was tolerable, but fucking one and potentially making more was considered disgusting. While not expressly forbidden by Kuji's lord, getting caught having sex with a monster girl came with a heavy social stigma.

Miyaki sighed as the two monster girls fixed their clothing and returned to a hut on the edge of the slums. The counselor wasn't surprised when the tanuki laid down inside the shack and kicked her feet into the air, presenting her pussy to the katame. The one-eye bent over and let the contents of her mouth drip into the raccoon-dog's open sex. After a few seconds, they repeated the process but in reverse. The scene sent Miyaki's thoughts to the feel of Iskar's--

The counselor caught herself and leaned back from the spyglass's eyepiece. The demon's presence left its mark on her after previous summonings, often leading to an extended masturbation session after he left. But never before had she been so preoccupied with Iskar hours later like this. Maybe she hadn't gotten away as unscathed as she had hoped.

Standing up from the stool, she tightened her sex to keep the stone toy from slipping out. After such a day, the counselor felt mentally drained. Miyaki considered leaving the phallus in its hidden drawer, but instead, her mouth widened into a mischievious grin. Grabbing a couple of healing potions from a nearby shelf, she walked naked through the laboratory to her quarters at the far end of the room.

Her mind was exhausted, but her body still yearned for more pleasure.

---

Shortly after the katame woke up from her nap, more monster girls sent by Oba and in need of healing arrived at the inn. None of the evening groups were in as severe danger as those earlier in the day. Kal tended to those who needed curing of a disease or infection while leaving the rest of the newcomers to Kairi. The one-eye soon found her mana reserves depleted despite the increased efficiency offered by the healing rune. Kal used Miyaki's medallion to top up her reserves once, but by the second time she ran out, their patients only had minor injuries or illnesses, and Kal wanted to experiment with the katame's curious powers tied to sex.

"I'd like to see if you benefit from other kinds of intimacy," he explained as they stepped into his bedroom after excusing themselves from those waiting to be seen.

"Other kinds?" she asked, blushing and refusing to look at his face.

"Yes," he said pulling her close and pushing her kimono off her shoulders.

She finally looked up to see his eyes were glowing blue again. "What are...?"

"I said I wanted to do some experiments."

"Oh," she said, disappointment creeping into her voice.

Kal chuckled as he led her over to the bed. The naked katame squeaked as he picked her up and laid her on her back. Lifting Kairi's legs, he leaned over and kissed her mound just above her clit.

"Wait," she said as the mage's tongue hovered over her sex. "I've spent my adult life licking or getting licked. Could I do you instead?"

Kal slowly leaned down and traced a couple of lazy circles around Kairi's clit until she let out a small moan. "I guess I could wait a little longer," he said with a grin. "Do you want me to lay down, stand up, or sit on the bed?"

"Uh... sit on the bed, maybe?"

Kal stood, quickly undressed, then sat back down as the one-eye slid off the bed. Kairi knelt between his open legs and stared at the cock hardening in front of her.

"It's almost hard to believe this has been inside me so many times today," she said, tracing a finger around the flare and then following the seam on the bottom down to his balls. Gripping the base of his shaft, she squeezed lightly and stroked him until a drop of clear liquid appeared at the slit.

Kairi looked up and held his gaze as she leaned forward and licked the droplet from the tip of his prick.

At first, Kal thought having a woman with one large eye staring up at him as she sucked him off might be odd, even in his relatively broad experience with women. But the katame's expressiveness quickly swept away any strangeness. Kairi's excitement and enjoyment as her lips slid over the head of his cock were plain as day on her face.

Within moments the katame's inexperience became clear. She had clearly been coached on how to pleasure a man with her mouth, but Kal could tell from her lacking confidence this was all new to her. Kairi continued to hold his gaze as she worked her head back and forth, taking him deeper each time. Her expression was no longer the sultry, excited stare of a woman filled with desire but instead a searching look, scanning his face worriedly for any sign she might be making a mistake.

Kal leaned his head back. "That feels amazing," he groaned as Kairi's tongue fluttered across the underside of his cock.

Letting him slip from her mouth, she looked up in surprise. "Really?"

"Yes," he replied, guiding her back to his prick.

The katame engulfed his cock once again and began bobbing her head, closing her eye and sighing happily at his praise.

Trying to ignore the pleasant feelings from his groin, Kal looked down and into Kairi's body. Moments ago, she had been completely depleted of mana but now, a small glow of power built inside her. He leaned to the side and got a questioning look from the katame while noting the glow in her lower belly slightly above her womb.

"Stop for a moment," he said.

Kairi leaned back with a worried expression.

"Nothing's wrong. You're doing fine. I'm just trying to make some observations on how this power of yours works."

As the katame's worry drove the flush of arousal from her face and chest, Kal watched the glow of magic in her belly fade as well.

"Interesting," he said, pulling her forward again, but Kairi resisted.

She reached up and gripped his wrist. "What's interesting?"

"While in the act, you have a little ball of magic form within you, but it faded almost as soon as you stopped."

"What does it mean?"

"I don't know. That's why we are experimenting."

"Can we do more than just 'experiment'?" she asked, her voice pleading.

Guessing what she meant, Kal smiled down at her. "I've been servicing the monster-girls on the ship that brought me here. I've been eating gondas weed each morning to keep them from getting pregnant. I plan to give you my full attention when the weed wears off tomorrow. Tonight, I want to learn what I can because I will be focusing on giving you a daughter in the morning."

A sheen of wetness formed along Kairi's lower eyelid as she swallowed hard. "Really?" she asked.

"I couldn't have done all this without your help. I think you've more than earned a chance at the little girl you want."

A look of relief came over her. "Now I understand why I'm not pregnant. I asked Oba earlier if I was with child yet. She usually knows before anyone's scent changes. When she said no, I started worrying something was wrong with me."

"No, you're perfectly fine as far as I can tell."

"So, it doesn't matter where your seed ends up until tomorrow morning," the katame asked, then leaned forward with a sultry smile and licked a drop of pre from the tip of the mage's cock.

"No, I suppose not."

"Good, because I want my future daughter's father to take as many of my firsts as he can."

"I will be more than happy to oblige," said Kal, directing her mouth onto his cock again.

---

Kairi appeared to take tiny bits of some undetermined source and convert them into pure magical energy during sex. If it was lifeforce, the amount taken was so small Kal never lost the ability to fill himself with magic, meaning it must regenerate almost immediately. Regardless of its origin, she amplified its power until it burst forth during orgasm and filled her magic reserves.

But, this burst faded quickly, much like it did when her arousal faded at the start. The katame had about a quarter-hour where she could effectively use the magic gained. During that time, the spells she cast were unusually effective, but afterward, the healing spells fizzled. This didn't happen when she let her meager natural reserves regenerate, or Kal used the medallion to top up her magic, confusing the mage even further.

But Kairi's power got stranger. She didn't necessarily be the one to orgasm to gain this burst of magic.

After getting her first taste of a man's seed, the Katame wanted to try something she had heard about from those working the edge of the slums. It sounded like a few of Kuji's men liked seeing women wear their cum, either on their faces, breasts, or ass. Only a few would chance coating a monster-girl's sex with their spend.

Kal was open to anything she wanted to try as long as it offered more information about her power but decided to up the ante with a few flecks of Bea's powder. After warning Kairi the powder would make him produce far more cum than a normal human, the mage led her to the bathroom with Ria happily following behind.

Cyrene's lubricant coated Kairi's hand as she knelt in the tub and began stroking him. Again, the woman's inexperience showed through, but this time she didn't have the same level of coaching. The mage took over after a few minutes of her clumsy handjob. As he built toward another climax, Kal noticed the glow form in Kairi's belly again. She wasn't touching him and instead of aroused seemed more upset that her skills with her hands weren't up to par, but yet the glow persisted.

Kal focused on the pleasure coming from his hand as he tried to finish before his balls started to hurt. The extra sensitivity from Bea's powder helped, and in a few short minutes he groaned as thick strands of cum shot from the tip of his prick. Kairi quickly closed her eye as he coated her face and breasts with more seed than he normally would produce in a month. The last few spurts landed on the katame's belly before slipping down and getting caught in the sparse hairs above her sex.

Instead of taking in the sight of the one-eye covered in cum, Kal instead watched as the glow in her stomach burst forth.

Kairi shivered and said, "I can feel it. I've felt this so many times but didn't know what it was. I just assumed all women felt like this after sex."

"Time for a tongue bath!" shouted Ria from the bathroom entrance.

"What?" Kal asked, turning around. As Kairi stroked him, the sprite had joined the other women sitting on the floor in the tent's common area.

"Since you won't fuck any of these women but her," said the avatar. "You should at least let some of them come in and get a taste."

Kashka stepped through the bathroom's canvas door and excitedly took his hand. "Let them have some fun," she said, dragging Kal out of the bathroom. "I learned something new I want to show you."

"But, Miko," he protested, stopping and pointing at his cock, which was already hardening again thanks to Bea's powder.

"Is not here, and we instructed the innkeeper to not let her in," the cat explained, using both hands to pull on his wrist.

Kashka pulled him through the door and past the gaggle of monster girls waiting anxiously outside. His dick hardened further at the appreciative looks and coos for both him and his groin.

Ria flew up above the women's heads. "Alright, ladies! It's not as good as fresh from the source but you can at least taste and get a little bit of fun out of cleaning up your healer," said the sprite before darting inside followed moments later by Mika and the rest of the women.

"Wait, what if Kairi doesn't want a tongue bath?" Kal asked as he and the cat entered their bedroom.

"Then they won't do anything except help her wash up the normal way," she explained. "That came up as soon as Ria suggested it." The cat-girl stripped off her shorts and top before kneeling in front of him. "Those are huge," she said, cradling his magically swollen balls.

"You saw what they did to Kairi. If you want me to do that to you, we should probably go back to the bathroom."

"Maybe later. But I know what that dust does from your thoughts, so I'll take care of these while they are cleaning Kairi up. I also want to show you a trick Mika taught me." Without another word, Kashka leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth.

The mage nearly jerked away as she began moving back and forth, but to his surprise, the cat-girl's tongue remained smooth.

She looked up with an impish grin before releasing his prick. "If I curl the tip up a tiny bit, it doesn't rasp like usual," she said, giving him a quick demonstration by sticking out her tongue and flexing it up and down. Taking him back in her mouth, she let him bump the back of her throat a few times before saying, "You don't know how long I've wanted to be able to do this."

"Actually, I do," Kal chuckled, tapping the side of his head. "I hope you have an empty stomach if you want to finish me off without looking like Kairi. My balls are feeling tight, and I need to come soon."

"I already thought of that. Ria!" Kashka called before attacking the mage's cock again. Motes of light emerged from Ria's pouch as the sprite flew in. The avatar took up a place on her knees next to the cat, growing in size as the motes touched her body.

Kal took a moment to enjoy the view of his lovers kneeling in front of him before placing his hands on Kashka's head and starting to thrust. Like Kairi, she had a lot of coaching but no real experience, and his balls were starting to hurt. Kashka began purring, and the added vibration was enough to send him over the edge.

The first few pulses filled the cat-girl's mouth until her cheeks bulged, and it began to escape around his shaft, despite her attempts to swallow the torrent of cum. Kal quickly pulled out and jammed his prick between Ria's waiting lips, emptying the rest of his seed into her ethereal body.

Ria nursed Kal's cock through the remainder of his climax as Kashka struggled through the waves of small orgasms from taking so long to swallow his seed. Her eyes fluttered open as she finally relaxed.

"Now I understand why Ikuno did that," she said, pulling up a memory Kal once shared of the oni leaning back in a hide-covered chair, swallowing tiny bits of the mage's seed at a time. The cat-girl swore under her breath while looking down at the growing wet spot on her crotch. "I was so excited to show you what Mika taught me I didn't think about what else would happen."

The mage smiled and backed away from the women. "We probably have some time. From the sounds coming from the bathroom I think Kairi took them up on the offer of a tongue bath. If Ria doesn't mind taking care of thing's down here," he laid down on the bed and pointed at his cock, "I'd love to lick you dry."

Ria floated over to the bed and promptly sat on Kal's hardening cock, moaning as he sunk into her ass.

"You can try," slipping her shorts off, Kashka jumped onto the bed and knelt over his face, "but you haven't succeeded yet."

"I'll just have to try harder," he said before pulling her pussy down to his mouth.

---

Once Kairi's former patients were done washing her body, the rest of the night consisted of bouts of sex separated by the katame healing the women Oba delivered.

Eventually, the deep cut on the last woman's arm closed up and healed, leaving barely any trace of a scar. The katame sent the woman home with instructions to tell Miko and the children of those staying in the tent they could come inside and spend the night with their mothers. Kairi returned to Kal's bedroom to find him in bed with Kashka. The mage lifted the covers as they both beckoned her to join them.

The katame's mouth split into a wide grin. Her bottom was sore from being stretched, her jaw was sore from being wrapped around the mage's cock, her throat was hoarse from moaning in pleasure, and her pussy ached from the delicious abuse it had taken that day. She had more sex with a human man in one day than most of Kuji's monster-girls would have in a year.

And tomorrow, he would give her a daughter.

Letting her robe fall from her shoulders, she walked toward the bed.

------

------

Miyaki entered her lord's audience room and breathed a sigh of relief at the empty chair beside him. Lord Kuji's wife seemed to have a particular fascination with exercising her power over magic users. The counselor had licked the woman to climax in this very room and with an audience more times than she cared to think. She had also watched visiting dignitaries and other members of Lord Kuji's court perform the same act countless times since she married the city's lord. Most of the non-servants in the castle had tasted Lady Kuji's sex at least once, and the memory acted as a constant reminder of her power over them.

The counselor dropped gracefully to her knees in the middle of the audience room and bowed to her lord, touching her forehead to the floor before sitting back up.

"My lord, I have discovered that the mage who caused the disturbance this morning did, in fact, steal something. My Medallion of Transference has gone missing."

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers