TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,966 Followers

Kal's eyes popped open from the unexpected feelings coming over their bond. Kashka was on the very edge of climax, not because of the pleasure coming from her bottom, but from finally giving him her last virginity. The slightest touch on her sex would likely set her off, but his hands were busy holding her up, and Kal had a better idea anyway. Breaking the kiss, he leaned back and lowered her slightly while shifting his hips so he didn't go deeper. Kal then held her in place and slowly thrust upward, sliding the rest of the way into the cat's rear.

Feeling his hips press against her ass, the base of his cock against her rosebud, and the fullness in her bottom was enough to push her over the edge. Kashka let out a high-pitched yowl as the orgasm that started in her head dragged her body along for the ride.

Kal noted that her climax did little to quell her desire and even seemed to make it stronger. Standing up a little straighter, he shifted into a more comfortable position that didn't let him get as deep but allowed him a better angle for his hips. Kashka's orgasm finally released her, and she put her arms over her head and behind his neck in preparation for what was coming.

The mage started slowly sliding in and out of her ass as the cat mewled and whined in appreciation. He wanted to make her first time memorable and gradually increased his speed so she could enjoy it. It took some time, but eventually, he was driving his cock up into Kashka's tight rear as fast as their position allowed and started feeling the first signs of his own orgasm.

Kashka kept one arm around his neck but brought the other down and slipped two fingers inside her sex. "Please, Kal," she begged, urging him on. "Fill me up. Don't let me ever forget who fucked my ass first and did it best," she said, squeezing him with her bottom.

The mage couldn't hold out any longer and dropped her onto his prick, burying it as deep as he could as a torrent of seed flooded her bowels. Seconds later, Kashka yowled again as her fingers brought her to her second climax alongside the one triggered by his cum.

As they both recovered and caught their breath, Kal gingerly brought Kashka's legs together and bent over to set her down as his softening cock slipped free of her rear. He grunted and jerked his hips back as she squeezed painfully on the head of his prick to keep his seed inside her.

The cat turned and pulled him down into a kiss. "That was perfect for my first time. Thank you."

"Good enough for a second time?"

"No," she said quickly and in a tone that didn't leave room for debate. "I can already tell I'm going to be sore."

"And I'm guessing you don't want me to heal you."

"Nope. I agree with Gerda after you took her virginity. It's a good soreness, and just healing it away feels wrong."

"Then, care to join me for a shower before bed? That position made me work up a sweat."

Kashka sniffed and wrinkled her nose, then looked down at the juices from her sex dripping down her inner thigh. "I could use a shower, and it will let the room air out a little. It smells like a cat in heat in here."

---

The following morning, Kal carefully extricated himself from Kashka's sleeping form and threw on some pants before stepping out of the tent. The mage rekindled the campfire again, an easy task with a bit of magic. Much as he loved the ease of cooking over the shelter's magical fire, there was something about food cooked over wood it couldn't quite replicate.

Once the campfire danced and popped to his satisfaction, he checked on Shiro. The horse snorted and shook its mane as he moved the lead to a new patch of dew-covered grass. Kal left the horse happily munching as he stepped away from the camp and found a bush in need of watering.

"Hello there!" called a voice from deeper in the forest. Kal glanced over his shoulder to see two women waving at him. The first floated a few hand-widths off the ground and was dressed in white Azum ceremonial garb with red trim. Her short top barely covered her small breasts and showed off her midriff, which appeared to be transparent and housed an energetic flame. Beneath the transparent belly, she wore a matching skirt with a split down one side that fell to her ankles.

Beside her, a light green slime-girl leaned on the rim of a tub with her arms crossed beneath her breasts, pressing them together and putting them on display for any who wanted to look. The tub she sat in appeared big enough to comfortably fit four people.

He might have missed the floating woman, and the slime would have been easy because of her color. But no matter how early in the morning it was, there was no way he could have missed something as big as the tub while rebuilding the fire and tending to the horse.

Since they weren't dangerously close, Kal held up a hand for them to wait a moment as he finished watering the bush. He smiled as one of the women groaned quietly in disappointment when he tucked his cock back into his trousers. He took a couple of steps toward them, putting himself between the strangers and the camp.

"How can I help you ladies?" he asked.

"We would like to offer you a bath to clean away the dust and weariness of your travels," said the floating woman.

He raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"We three are not looking for husbands. We only offer a unique, refreshing bath and only request you let us pleasure you in return," she explained as the slime girl straightened, then grew a pair of oversized breasts and bounced them enticingly with her hands.

"Request?"

"We understand that some men already have wives and may not be interested in that part, but we still offer the bath."

The mage looked around, "You said there are three--" Kal's eyes widened and cock hardened as an intense wave of desire from Kashka washed over him. Beneath the lust came a thread of pain that grew stronger by the second.

Kal yanked his pants off and ran toward the tent. Something was wrong. Kashka's mind was all but gone, replaced by a feral creature needing to mate and willing to shred anything getting in her way.

The cat-girl burst out of the tent. Kashka's face had elongated and looked more cat-like than he had ever seen, and a soft coat of fur had sprouted over her entire body. She reminded Kal of Daxas when the wolf cowed the rest of the dog-girls in the kennel to form her pack.

Kashka saw Kal and lunged at him. The mage caught her in his arms and held her to his chest as the other hand tried desperately to line his cock up with her sex. Kal was certain he'd have bruises from Kashka's heels digging into his back and her mindless thrusts as she slammed her hips against him. His prick found her opening and she dropped her full weight down on him, bending his cock painfully before he could get his hand out of the way.

The cat clawed his back as she lifted up to slam her pussy back down on his prick, but a sheet of green slime flowed in between them. Within seconds Kashka was encased, and the green slime-girl began dislodging the claws from Kal's back and legs from around his waist. The furious feline bit and ripped at her gelatinous prison, but the goo held her firmly in place

"We are so sorry!" said the floating woman, who was now pulling a small litter behind her with his pants lying inside. "Not all monster girls are like this! We promise! We'll take her somewhere you will be safe."

"No," Kal panted, "she's my woman. But something is wrong."

"Nothing's wrong," said the slime as she covered the yowling cat-girl's mouth. "She's just in heat, but I've never seen a neko's heat this bad before."

"She's in pain," said Kal, "and it's getting worse. Carry her inside the tent. Help me take care of her until this passes, and I'll reward you however I can."

The floating woman and the slime shared a look before nodding.

"Inside and to the left, the tent is magic," he said, then gripped his cock as pain shot through it. Pushing magic into his healing rune did nothing but draw attention to the deep scratches on his back.

A green tendril stretched out, knocking his hand away before wrapping around his prick. "I was born in a healing spring," said the slime as the tendril withdrew, leaving his cock encased in green goop. "I'm not as fast as a healing spell, but it'll be fixed up in a minute." She said before entering the tent followed by the floating girl dragging the litter.

Kal took a moment to catch his breath before following them while trying to ignore the wetness that was likely blood running down his back. The dogs-girls had been aggressive while in heat, but nothing like Kashka.

The floating woman looked around in amazement at the inside of the tent as the slime disappeared with the litter into Kal and Kashka's bedroom with the snarling, struggling cat-girl trapped inside her mass. He was mildly curious about the litter as he followed them.

The mage entered the room as the slime held Kashka against two crossed wooden planks, with a third sticking out the back to prop it up. Leather straps emerged from the wood to secure Kashka's wrists and ankles as the slime restrained her. His pants lay near Kashka's feet, and the litter was nowhere to be seen. The mage guessed that the litter, the cross, and possibly the tub outside were all this one shape-changing magic item.

"Take this back," said Kal, pointing at his prick as the slime-girl flowed off of Kashka's restrained body. "It's good enough for now." Once the slime had removed the goo on his cock, Kal squatted down and slipped it into the snarling cat-girl. Her fur started receding and face shifted back to normal as she immediately calmed. Through the bond, Kal felt the pain in her belly fade as he began slowly stroking in and out.

"Oh my," said the slime moments before she coated his upper back. "Are these tattoos here for a reason?"

"Yes, they are rune spells. But I think she scratched them, so they aren't working," he explained as the floating fire-girl entered the room.

"She cut you pretty bad. Your back is covered in blood, but I'll do what I can," said the slime as he felt tiny pinches along his upper back.

"Is there any way to move or raise this?" Kal asked the floating woman with a glance at the cross. "This position is hard on the legs."

The fire-girl gave him a quizzical expression and said, "Why don't you ask her?"

"Who?"

"Zakku is a mimic," said the slime as the cross tilted back and spread Kashka's legs wider while adjusting its height so he could stand properly instead of in an uncomfortable squat.

"Thank you," he said awkwardly to the wooden cross. His attention turned to Kashka's face. He studied her expressions intently as parts of her normal personality began peeking through the veil of lust clouding her mind.

Kashka's eyes closed, then fluttered open as she beat back the feral beast created by her heat. The cat took a single look at Kal's face before bursting into tears. "I'm sorry!" she wailed. "I tried to stop myself but couldn't!"

"It's alright," he said, sharing the memory of his first experience with Bea's powder with her. Kal knew precisely what she was going through and wanted Kashka to understand his sympathy was genuine. "How long has it been?" he asked.

It took her a few minutes to compose herself before she answered. "My last heat was before Bozun bought me. My owner's wife immediately gave me drugs to make it stop."

"And this is your first since?" asked the floating woman.

Kashka nodded and looked around. "Who are you?" she asked the floating woman and the slime, "and what do you have me strapped to? Was this in Ria?"

"I'm Ming," said the floating woman. "The Azum call me a tsukogami, an item inhabited by a spirit that came to life. Near as I can tell, I was once a flying lantern humans use at festivals and funerals. Dioga is a bubble slime born in a healing spring, and the one holding you is Zakku, a mimic who escaped from a dungeon after becoming a monster girl."

"Zakku has a hard time staying in her human form," said Dioga.

Kashka gave the straps holding her wrists a suspicious look before sighing. "I wish we could have met under better circumstances. Can we move to the bed to finish this?" she asked Kal.

The mage stopped his slow thrusting. "We need to get you some gondas weed first. The last time I took mine was yesterday morning."

"You could just knock her up," said Ming. "That'll end her heat the quickest."

"We aren't ready for that...yet," said Kal.

"I can help," said the slime as a tendril reached out for where they were joined. The mage felt the coolness of the slime touch the top of his cock, then slip forward into the cat's sex. Kashka's eyes widened in surprise as Dioga said, "I've plugged her womb. Go ahead and finish."

He looked over at the slime. "I have gondas weed."

"This is quicker."

"It's fine, Kal," said Kashka, shifting her hips forward to get him deeper. His slow thrusts weren't enough to keep the lust-crazed beast at bay anymore. She needed his seed inside her.

The mage gripped the cross and drove his cock into her sex. Kashka's moans got louder each time he filled her sex.

"Let her legs go," he said. When he felt Kashka's weight shift solely to her wrists, he lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Now with a much better angle, he started taking long, fast strokes that would quickly push him over the edge. His hips hitched in surprise when he looked down and saw a woman's head emerge from the cross beneath Kashka's rear. Zakku anxiously opened her mouth as Kal continued pounding the cat's sex.

Seeing the mimic waiting excitedly for his cum helped drive Kal closer to his climax, something he appreciated and needed at the moment. Kashka's shame over losing control and guilt for hurting him radiated across the bond. If it weren't for the animalistic need coming across in waves, Kal doubted he could even stay hard at the moment. Thankfully his body didn't care and, though it felt like he took entirely too long, a couple of minutes later, he held himself deep inside Kashka's pussy and flooded the cat's sex.

Kashka yowled wildly from her own orgasm as Kal shot the first powerful bursts of seed into her. As his climax waned, he pulled out and pointed his cock at Zakku's mouth. The mimic sucked greedily at the tip as he fed her the last few spurts.

Dioga pulled her tendril out of the cat's sex. It now sported a small ball of milky liquid at the tip, which the slime split into three, keeping one for herself and offering the others to Ming and Kashka. Ming sipped hers like a fine wine, but Kal covered Kashka's mouth.

"In her bottom, the relief will last longer," he said.

"Then why didn't you just fuck her ass?" Dioga asked, bringing the tendril down and under the cat. A moment later, Kashka shivered and moaned with another small orgasm.

"Because her first time in her rear was last night. She was sore then, and I didn't want to hurt her."

"Liar," mumbled Kashka, shivering as the slime's tentacle slipped out of her rear after depositing Kal's seed. "You didn't even consider it until just now."

"Yeah, that's closer to the truth." Kal smiled as the cat's mind cleared, and the intense lust faded into the background. "But if I had thought of it earlier, that still would have been my excuse," he said, tapping Kashka's wrist restraints until the mimic let her go. The mage carried the exhausted cat over to the bed and stopped.

Looking back at the cross, he asked, "Zakku? Can you make yourself into a bed?"

---

"It looks like Dioga did a good job healing you up," said Ria, inspecting the damaged healing rune as the mage sat on the side of the bed.

"I'm just glad it didn't explode," said Kal. Some of his first attempts at making runes ended in showers of shredded leather and ink from the rune bursting. Luckily for him, Kashka's scratches broke the outer circles and prevented mana from getting to the glyphs inside. The injuries showed Kal a significant vulnerability in his tattoos. Had she only damaged the inner workings of the spell and left the outer ring intact, he could have ended up missing large chunks of skin. Ikuno had her shield runes engraved into the bones of her forearm, a thought that still made his arm hurt to think about. But as gruesome as it sounded, the idea made a lot more sense now.

"Your new friends are certainly... friendly," said the sprite, landing on his shoulder and nodding toward Ming. The tsukogami had the bottom part of her robes pulled up around her waist and slowly floated up and down on Kal's prick wearing a big smile.

"They helped me with Kashka when she first attacked me. This is the least they deserve."

Ria looked over at the cat sleeping on the bed. "I wonder if she's ever had a full heat before this one?"

"From her memories, I don't think so," said Kal. Once safely under the effect of gondas weed, Kal made love to her again, filling her sex and leaving the contented cat-girl purring as she drifted off to sleep.

"From the memories she shared with me, her first owner's mother worried her husband would sleep with her. Her fears may have been justified because my dick has barely gone soft, and I haven't used any magic to keep it this way. But there is also a superstition in Fazal about the scent of monster girls in heat. She believed that Kashka might make her, as in, her owner's mother, conceive as well.

"After that came Bozun, and we already know he suppressed the girls' heat cycles."

Dioga entered the room, returning from exploring the rest of the tent. "So, is she your slave then?"

"No, I freed her, and she became my servant as thanks. We became lovers later."

"That's not really a surprise. You care for her a lot more than other slave owners we've come across," said the slime as Ming nodded in agreement.

"You deal with slave owners? Don't you worry they might try to capture you?" asked Ria.

Ming stopped sliding up and down on his cock. "I'm the only one in danger. Slimes are too much trouble to capture, and Zakku can get really scary when threatened. It's why she didn't want you to watch as she turned into the bed."

"But you're dealing with slavers," said Kal, his disapproval clear.

"We deal with everyone," Ming replied defensively, "men, women, even other monster girls. We offer our bath to any traveler we meet and have cultivated a reputation of not forcing our customers to sleep with us or kidnapping them. Attacking people because they own slaves would ruin that."

"Ming's right," said Dioga. "Would we like to free every slave we come across? Sure. Do we die a little inside when a slave begs us with their eyes to help them? Absolutely. But Zakku and Ming need men's energy to live. Ming especially because she can't eat meat or vegetables and gets all of her sustenance from what you two are doing right now. Without a supply of men's essence, Zakku reverts to her original form of a dungeon chest. You can't ask them to starve for the sake of a few slaves."

The lantern girl floated into the air, letting her dress fall into place. "Essence tastes better and last's longer when freely given."

Kal beckoned her back down and pulled Ming into his lap. "It is still freely given. I just have a particular dislike of bandits and slavers."

She gave him a dubious look for a moment before lifting her dress and sinking down on his cock again, whispering, "Oh, that's nice."

"Perfect every time," Ria giggled as the lantern woman resumed her slow rise and fall. "You should see him when he fucks Ikuno."

"Ikuno? Are you two traveling to her festival?" Dioga asked.

Kal and Ria both stared in surprise. "Do you know her?" he asked.

The slime shook her head. "No, but a few travelers who have gotten baths are going to her shrine west of here. I understand they are holding tournaments among the young men and women to be sacrifices to this Ikuno when she returns."

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,966 Followers