TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hattori flew in shortly before Kal and Kashka retired to the tent. That night she hinted at possibly giving tomorrow night to a pangolin friend trying for a daughter. Kal quickly shut the idea down, telling her he was trying not to leave any more children in his wake on this journey.

---

Ichiro's first two matches on the third day went as expected, but his final match proved more than he could handle. His opponent had a similar strategy to the panda and maintained an impenetrable defense as he soaked up Ichiro's hits. After a long fight, the brother was dripping sweat and panting for breath while his adversary's arms and legs were bruised and battered from fending him off, but still barely breathing hard. After taking the third heavy hit to the jaw, Ichiro backed away and removed his armband.

His opponent bowed to Ichiro out of respect before inviting the brother to his camp for drinks. Ichiro respectfully declined, saying he had some business to take care of now that he was out of the tournament.

"Kal, I need to borrow your tent," he said as he approached the group.

"Why?"

"Because it's soundproof," said the brother, grabbing a giddy Yua by the arm and pulling her toward the monster girl camp.

Kal just chuckled before turning to the sprite on his shoulder. "Ria, go let them in."

Asahi turned to Yamori. "I should be annoyed that he's not staying to watch my fights, but after waiting this long, I can hardly blame him."

The middle brother's matches took slightly longer than the previous day, despite his opponents being notably more skilled.

Upon returning to the camp for their midday break, they found Ichiro and Yua relaxing in the tub. Yua chatted with Dioga while Ichiro had a washcloth on his forehead and tufts of cotton in his ears as he leaned back against the side. Yua bounced up from her seat to proudly show off the darkening finger-shaped imprints on her hips.

Ichiro let the washcloth drop to his hand as he looked up. "Asahi, I think we should move our camp up here once Nao has packed up and left."

"Oh? Besides the obvious," he said while grabbing a handful of the gecko's rear, "why is that?"

"Because our friend has been holding out on us. His tent has hot water on demand, and a shower."

"Why do you need a shower to get clean when you have me?" Dioga asked, sounding hurt.

Ichiro leaned back and placed the washcloth back on his head. "It's not about being clean. There's something about hot water constantly pouring over your achy, tired body that I can't describe."

"I'd been afraid to ask about Nao," said Kal. "You said he's returning home?"

"Yes. That he was awake before noon was impressive enough, but when we spoke this morning he seemed introspective instead of calculating, which is strange for Nao. What you said to him might have actually sunk in, but to use your phrase, I'm not holding my breath waiting."

"You don't think your brother can change?" Yua asked.

"I think he can, but I've known him his entire life and doubt he will. I honestly hope I'm wrong about that. I'd like to be proud of both my little brothers."

"All we can do now is wait and hope," said Asahi as he sunk into Dioga's slime.

Ichiro suddenly jumped and looked down.

"That's Zakku, the tub you've been sitting in," said Dioga, introducing the woman gently kissing and licking the head of his cock. "I think she wants a taste now that you are out of the tournament."

Ichiro glanced over at Yua.

"I don't mind. Besides, my pussy is sore," she replied, then gave him a sultry look. "Sore enough that I'm looking forward to the next tournament."

"That good?" asked Kashka.

"There's a reason I have this cotton in my ears," Ichiro replied. "If you don't mind, Kal, I could use some of your magic. My ears have been hurting ever since we finished, and I'm just not comfortable with a slime digging around in my head. No offense."

"Fair enough," Kal chuckled and began tracing a healing spell in front of him. Yua scooted to the side so the spell wouldn't take away the bruises and soreness she wore like badges of honor. Ichiro sighed and pulled the cotton out of his ears before coaxing Zakku to do more than play with the head.

Dioga smiled. "I'm not offended at all. Pussies, asses, and mouths are okay, but going into ears or noses seems weird. Although, I have had a couple men and a few women ask me to play with their pissholes. That was a little strange, but they seemed to enjoy it."

Ichiro and Kal cringed along with most of the women. Asahi seemed intrigued.

"What?" he said defensively, returning the looks everyone was giving him. "I'll try just about anything once."

Kal shook his head, "No thanks. I prefer putting my cock into things, not having things put into my cock."

The conversation quickly shifted to Ichiro's match.

"I can't even be mad," said Ichiro. "The man outplayed me."

"It wasn't much of a test of skills. It felt cheap to just wear you out," said Yamori.

"I understand what you mean, but this was a test of strategy as well as skill. I wasn't able to break his guard before he wore me out."

"Were it not for my squeak attack I doubt I could have beaten the panda for the same reason," Yua added.

"I actually thought of that during my fight. A strike to the ear can be devastating in a fight like mine, but he never let a hit get through."

"What are your plans now?" Kal asked.

"Move my tent closer to here. Usually, I'd find a bed-warmer, but that's already taken care of." Ichiro said, pulling Yua to his side where she snuggled into his chest and hummed happily. "I'll cheer on Asahi and Yua until they get knocked out or win and generally relax and enjoy myself until Ikuno comes back and the festival ends. Then comes the hard part of convincing my father to let Yua live with me."

"Find a human woman to join you," Kashka suggested. "You can't have a son with Yua, but if you take a human lover as well, so there is a chance of a male heir, then he may be more open to a monster girl concubine."

"Of course, that's if she wants to stay with me. We have only known each other for a few days, after all."

"I want to say yes. My sore pussy and these bruises on my hips want me to say yes. The thought of having you father my daughters wants me to say yes. But I feel like I should think this over carefully before giving you an answer." She leaned up and kissed him, "I cannot tell you how happy it makes me that you are willing to challenge your father for my sake."

"I think Kashka has an excellent idea," said Asahi. "If we can give father male heirs, I don't think he will care much who else we stick our cocks in. He certainly doesn't, even though none of his concubines or mistresses are monster girls."

"And you're fine sharing me with a human wife?" Ichiro asked the pika.

Yua reached down and ran her fingers through Zakku's hair. "I know many women who want daughters and more who would appreciate your attention occasionally, especially if you help them during their mating seasons. The thought of you and I making love to all those women excites me in a way I can't really explain."

"It's power, I think," said Kashka. "Knowing that he is with another woman only because you allowed it is its own thrill."

"How so?"

"If I had an issue with Hattori joining us at night, I could put a stop to it with a word. Kal wouldn't appreciate it because he'd need to come up with a different way to honor the deal he made, and he might resent me for a little while, but as his lover, he would respect my wishes."

Yua looked at Kal, who nodded in confirmation. "She doesn't have any say about me being with my other women but with companions like Hattori, Dioga, or Zakku--"

"Or Ming, if she ever comes back," Dioga grumbled.

"Her too. But Kashka has say over who else shares our bed."

"And I'll admit that watching him make another woman scream and moan turns me on and sparks a little bit of competitiveness in me."

"Oh really?" asked Yua, leaning forward with interest.

"They only get Kal as a special treat, while I can have him almost any time I want."

Yua's grin widened. "I think that's what I liked about the idea."

"Then what about me having a human wife?" Ichiro asked.

"If Kashka can handle Kal having more than one woman, I think I can as well."

"Years ago, a lover told me something very important," said Kal. "Attention is divisible. Love is not. I love the women I left on the other side of the world just as much as I love Kashka. And if she decides to stay in this part of the world so she can continue sailing the open seas, then I will never love her less."

Yua gently pushed Zakku off Ichiro's cock and her face became serious as she intertwined her fingers with his and looked up into his eyes. "I think I can make that promise to you. Can you make me the same promise in return?"

Ichiro raised an eyebrow, "We've only known each other for a few days. Are we even really in love, or is this just lust that will fade after awhile? Will we still feel the same a few weeks or months from now?"

Kal shook his head. "That's not fair, Ichiro. Those are questions for the start of any relationship. Lust is easy. Love takes work. I think the better question to ask is if you are willing to put in the work once the lust fades."

The eldest brother looked down into Yua's eyes for a few long seconds before saying, "I think I am. Let's hold off on any promises to each other for now. But if I am willing to stand up to my father for you, then I am willing to put in the work once the lust fades."

Yua swung a leg over Ichiro to straddle his lap, then kissed him soundly. "I can accept that and make you the same promise in return. When the lust and newness wear off, I will put in the work needed to turn what we have into love."

Asahi chuckled. "He says no promises, then turns around and makes a promise that may be harder to keep than the first one." Shaking his head, he continued, "I feel like I just watched my brother get married."

The younger brother's words seemed to light a fire in the pika. Her lips met Ichiro's and their tongues danced in each other's mouths as she reached down and began his stroking cock. Yua placed the head of his prick at her entrance but hesitated. She was still very sore from earlier, but she wanted... no, needed this right now. A pulse of warmth flowed through her and the soreness vanished. Yua looked back to see Kal lowering his hand.

"Forgive me, but after a declaration like that, your first time making love shouldn't be painful," he said.

"Thank you," the pika replied before sinking down on Ichiro's prick.

Asahi pulled the Yamori onto his lap. "What about you? Are you interested in love or just a human cock?"

"Right now, it's just cock," she moaned as Asahi leaned forward and sucked her breast into his mouth. Like Molo, Yamori had slightly rough patches on the tips of her breasts instead of nipples, but they were just as sensitive. "But if you keep that up," she continued while grinding her sex against his hardening prick, "we may need to start talking about love soon. If we do, you must come home with me and meet my mate and daughter. Her daughter."

He released her breast. "You have a mate already?"

The gecko nodded. "She hates watching me fight and doesn't want our daughter to see me get beaten up. But I usually do well in these competitions, and the gold I get for prize money helps us get by. Before you start talking about love and marriage, understand we are a package deal. If you want me, you take her and our daughter too."

Asahi placed his cock at her entrance and pulled her down onto him with a groan. "For this alone, I would take your mate as well. But I have no plans to have children yet, so I'll need to consider it. What about sharing me with a human wife?"

"We'll discuss that once you've made your decision about my mate and daughter. Until then, there is no point in worrying," said Yamori as she began raising and lowering herself in his lap.

Holding her tail to the side, Kashka crawled into Kal's lap and leaned her back against his chest before dropping down onto his cock. Her moans soon joined those of Yua and Yamori.

---

In the monster girls' next match, Yua and Yamori faced each other. Kal had yet to see one of Yamori's fights and knew little about her style. He did note the disks on either side of her head covering up her 'ears' to protect against the pika's squeak.

The two women circled each other for a long time. Yua appeared hesitant to close with the gecko, while Yamori seemed willing to wait out the pika. When Yua did finally attack, Yamori dodged enough to only receive a glancing blow but in a flash wrapped herself around the pika and dragged her to the ground. Yamori's arms and legs had shifted to those of her smaller non-magic counterpart and she had a firm grip on Yua's arms and legs as the pika lay on top of her.

After a full minute of fruitless struggling against the gecko's grip, Yua relaxed and caught her breath before shouting, "I yield!"

Yamori rested her head against the back of Yua's. "I'm sorry," she said before letting the woman go.

Yua rolled off her and bounced to her feet, then held out a hand to help the gecko up. "Better to lose to a friend, I guess."

"You consider me a friend?"

"I'd better," she said, slipping off her armband and handing it to the judge as he came up and declared Yamori the winner. "If things go well, we'll be something like sisters in the future."

The gecko smiled. "I think I'd like that."

---

Yamori's victory was short-lived, as her next opponent was Hattori's pangolin friend, Senza. After hearing about some of the gecko's previous matches, the pangolin was fully prepared for the woman's sticky grip. Yamori tried grappling with the woman, but she protected her bare skin carefully and only allowed the gecko to get a hand on her scales which she could flare out to reduce contact area. When Yamori attempted to throw the pangolin, she curled into a protective ball and bounced away before springing back to her feet. Senza also sported some large claws, making it dangerous for the grappling gecko to get close. A swipe of the pangolin's wide, scaled tail caught Yamori in the thigh, leaving a deep gash that ended the match.

Kal rushed out to heal the gecko's bleeding leg as the judge declared Senza the winner.

Once the cut had closed and healed, the mage helped Yamori to her feet.

"Um... sir mage?" Senza asked before they could make their way out of the ring.

Kal turned to see the pangolin had shifted to her more human form. Most of her scales had shrunk, revealing more skin, and her claws had turned into long, elegant fingernails on all but her thumb

"I'm surprised Hattori didn't tell you my name is Kal. Can I help you?"

Senza wrung her hands nervously. "I know Hattori asked you a favor, and you said no. I was wondering if you might reconsider?"

Kal could feel himself hardening from the woman's pheromones. "No, I will not. But come by my tent tonight. Some of the other men there may be willing to help you."

"I want the strongest and smartest father for my daughter. Hattori felt that was you."

"I'll tell her I appreciate the compliment, but I am not in the market for any more daughters at the moment. Some of the other men there are both strong and intelligent as well. You can ask them to help you. I'll see you tonight."

---

The tournaments wrapped up the following day. Ichiro's final opponent was knocked out in the third and last round by a flying kick that broke his arm. With his perfect defense shattered, his adversary made short work of him, then collapsed, grabbing his injured foot once he had been declared the winner. The man somehow finished the fight with a severely sprained ankle from the bout's defining kick.

Asahi went on to win the armed competition, thoroughly trouncing all his enemies, though the last two of the day's three rounds dragged on some. They heard the pangolin won the monster girl's tournament in their last and only fight of the day. This netted Yamori a couple of gold pieces for essentially coming in third. Yua received a couple of silver for being fifth behind the pangolin's opponent during her and Yamori's fight.

With no one they knew in the women's tournament and both Nao and Kal out of the magic-users tournament, nobody paid attention to who won.

Shortly after the announcer declared the champion from the magic-users, the entire tournament shifted its focus back to the lower fields. An hour and a half later, as the sun rested on the tops of the hills to the west, the head of Sayaka's town council thanked everyone who came and announced the start of Ikuno's festival.

The winners were each dressed in the town's best finery, even the pangolin, and paraded around the small town to deafening cheers from the surrounding crowds. They arrived at Sayaka's large meeting hall, where a feast had been prepared, and the front doors opened so they could view the town as they ate. When asked who they would like to join them for their meal, a gasp followed by scandalized whispers ran through the crowd when Asahi called Yamori up to join him. This repeated moments later when the pangolin asked Ichiro to join her.

The woman had been too shy to approach any of the men at Kal's tent last night but did converse enough to learn their names. By the time of the feast, she could only remember Kal, who made clear his disinterest, Asahi, who already had Yamori beside him, and Ichiro.

"What do you think, Yua?" Ichiro asked.

"If you sleep with her, I want to be there."

"Fair enough," he chuckled before walking up the steps to sit beside the terrified-looking pangolin-woman.

The striking of a gong was followed by fireworks shooting high into the air from the nearby fighting rings, which exploded in spectacular bursts of light. It also signaled the start of the feast and the true start of the festival.

------

The festival was supposed to last until Ikuno arrived, but by the third day, the fighting rings had been removed, and the tournament organizers and staff moved on to their next event. The surrounding camps had dwindled to a few merry-making stragglers, and Sayaka's council asked those in the monster girl camp to leave or move their tents down to the larger field. Most just packed up and returned home, but a few followed Kal, Kashka, and the brothers as they moved to the lower field. The brothers grumbled about their second move of the trip, even though their guards did all the work both times.

In town, the rows of vendors had left. Some chased the tournament troupe, while others moved on to the next town.

Ming finally returned to the camp looking disheveled, happy, and well-fucked.

"They offered me a job," she said, sinking into Dioga's slime.

"I'm not surprised," said Yua. "Your magic windows were the easiest to watch. Which is why they kept putting you on the most interesting fights."

"Thank you," she said, flashing the pika a smile before turning back to Dioga. "But they also said that I could bring you two along. None of the priests they work with like dealing with monster girls. They think having you there could get more monster girls to show up and bring in more spectators. Zakku, they didn't know exactly what they could do with you, but the announcer thought he could find a place."

"I need the energy to heal the fighters, and I discovered here that monster girl fluids won't be enough to sustain me. Obviously, you've been having fun, but will enough of the troupe be willing to give me what I need to maintain the girls' health?" Dioga asked.

"I believe so. Most of the guards are used to working around monster girls and don't seem to mind us. The mages who make the magic windows are fairly open-minded. I spent most of my time getting passed between Hando, the announcer, and the two top mages." Ming sunk further into the slime and sighed, "It was wonderful."