TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of staying in the bedroom, Kal had wanted to bend her over the dining table as he took her bottom. Rowan nearly ran out of the room and was already waiting for him with her dress flipped up by the time he made it out of the bedroom door. As he'd walked naked through the room, his wife's rear had taken most of his attention as she shook it enticingly for his enjoyment. Now that they were done and he once again had his wits about him, some of the things in the room seemed out of place

The large tub off to one side really jumped out at him. The faint memory of a pregnant woman sitting in it was quickly chased away by the pain in his head that seemed to accompany these strange 'memories.' The large well-cushioned chair seemed to be associated with the pregnant woman as well.

"Where are you going?" asked Rowan, standing up and letting her dress fall back in place as Kal walked over to the other bedroom's door.

"Just checking something." Behind the door was a nursery, ready and waiting for a newborn.

He turned back to his wife. "You're expecting?" he asked, glancing down at her flat stomach.

Her face brightened but seemed strained at the same time. "Yes," her hand went down to the lower part of her belly but jerked away as though she had been burned. She nervously tried to play off the strange movement before continuing, "We just found out a few weeks ago. I- I wasn't sure how you would react when you said your memory was hazy."

The tub was for a woman on the verge of giving birth, the chair had been built for a woman well along in her pregnancy, and a nursery that wouldn't be needed for months was completely set up and waiting.

Kal's expression went cold. "No."

The moment he uttered the word, excruciating pain flared in his head that drove him to his knees. Clutching his head and howling in anguish, he refused to be turned away from the memory he was trying desperately to recall.

Rowan also sank to her knees as she watched the man fight for his memories, tears streaming down her face. "No, please stop. Don't do this," she called out to him, "Stay here and make love to me. Stay with me until the end."

If Kal heard her he gave no indication as he managed to break through the searing pain. His memories flooded back into him as he stood up. Looking down at his arms, his familiar runed leather vambraces appeared, as did the rest of his clothing with the comfortable weight of his red and black cloak settling on his shoulders last.

"You aren't my wife. Who are you?" he snarled.

Still sniffling, the woman wiped the tears from her eyes before standing up. Pulling over one of the chairs for the dining table over she, she sat down and took a couple of long breaths to compose herself. "I'm here to ease your passing into the next life."

"You're trying to kill me?"

"No, something else is, and she will succeed. Even if she stopped now, she has already taken enough of your life that you would eventually die anyway. Instead of letting her victims watch in horror as she gradually sucks the life out of them, I bring them here where their last moments can be filled with comfort and pleasure. The will-o'-wisp lets me do this because she says the men 'taste' better when they aren't filled with fear."

"You know I'm going to fight you."

She shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

As if to prove her point Kal suddenly bent over and grunted as he sprayed his seed all over the inside of his pants.

Rowan waved a hand and his pants were once again dry. "That was your image reacting to what is happening to your body. She will get what she wants no matter how hard you fight her. As long as she has you enthralled, there is no escape."

"Her? Aren't you a part of this creature?"

The woman shook her head. "Not really. In some way I am, but I have no control over her actions. If I did she would have had a snack on some of your lifeforce, we would both be feeling deliciously fucked, and you would be on your way. A little tired but none the worse for wear. Unfortunately, she doesn't think that way."

"So where are we?" he asked, looking around, "The astral plane?

"No, just a tiny little pocket of thoughts and memories I made in your mind."

"If you aren't a part of the creature feeding me, then where did you come from?"

"Full of questions aren't you?"

"I like to know what I'm up against, and you don't seem to have any problem with talking to me. It seems like you would rather not see me dead, near as I can tell."

"That's true. It would be nice if she never took another life, but as I said, I have no control over her. I just make things easier for those passing on." Rowan took on a distant expression before focusing on him again. "She seems to be enjoying you quite a bit. It looks like we have time if you want to know my story. But it will cost you."

"Taking my life isn't enough?" he replied sardonically.

"I'm not interested in your life, but I am interested in that," she said pointing at his crotch. "Parts of what I told you were true. I was a whore at one time, and I enjoyed it very much. I only get to do this when she stumbles upon a victim, and those are rare. Let me ride you and I'll tell you my story."

"Sounds like a distraction to keep me from trying to escape."

"By all means, please try," she said with a smile that appeared genuine. "I would be sad to see you leave since I enjoyed our brief time together, but very happy if you were to succeed. It just hasn't happened yet, and as I said, even if you were to escape, you would eventually pass on anyway with what the wisp has already taken."

Kal frowned. "Your assurance that there is no escape for me is more than a little disturbing."

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't try. All I ask is that if you can't get out you will come back and let me make love to you until you finally fade away."

"I'm dying and you want to fuck me?"

"No. You're dying and I want what should be a horrible and terrifying experience to be as comfortable and pleasurable as possible."

After a moment's pause, the mage nodded and traced a rune in the air before vanishing

Rowan took a deep breath and looked around the room. "I'm sorry Kal, this would have been so much easier had I known how important these things were to you." With a wave, the tub and door to the nursery vanished. She left the chair. She had a feeling he would be in it when he finally disappeared on her.

---

Kal stopped before entering the astral realm, he wasn't very good at this part of astral magic but knew enough to bumble about without killing himself accidentally. If what his 'wife' had said was true, he wouldn't need to worry about it for too long anyway. He seriously considered just going to the astral plane and cutting the line that tied him to his body, drifting along the bleak planescape until his consciousness faded into nothing.

No, he wasn't ready to give up yet. Even if he couldn't find a way out of this situation now, he would see if Rowan's story offered any clues that might help him. Following the thread back, he came upon his body lying up against a twisted tree trunk. A group of glowing orbs was surrounded by the flickering outline of a woman riding his cock.

A couple of small changes to the scene would have made it much more fun to watch. Like having him awake and an active participant instead of blankly staring at a spot on the ground off to the side would have been a good start. As he watched, his body jerked and a couple of drops of clear liquid shot from the end of his prick into a growing puddle between his legs. At least the woman was leaning back as she rode him so it wasn't getting all over his shirt.

'Priorities, Kal,' he admonished himself. A second later he was running through his very limited number of options.

---

The mage appeared in the farmhouse once again, the look on his face making it clear that nothing had worked. Whatever the will-o'-wisp had used to trap him was very powerful. Even forming an illusion of darkness in front of his eyes to block out any visual stimulus from the orbs turned out to be a failure.

Rowan jumped up from the lounging chair where she had been waiting and offered it to him.

"Dammit all to hell, you were right," he muttered, flopping down in the seat she had just vacated.

"Either way you are going to leave me, I would have preferred your way. Still want to hear about how I ended up joined to a will-o'-wisp?"

"Price still the same?"

"Yes."

"What the hell," he growled, "there are worse ways to go." His mind shied away from thinking about all of those he would be leaving behind. Things looked bleak but he wasn't dead yet.

With a wave of the woman's hand, he found himself naked again. Giving him a sad smile, she lifted her plain dress up and over her head.

"You certainly are beautiful," said the mage, taking her entire body for the first time.

She blushed slightly as she straddled his waist. "Thank you."

Reaching out, he laid his cock against his stomach, denying her the chance to get him inside her, the other hand went to her hip. Her groan of annoyance turned into a dismayed yelp as his hand came around and brushed across a jagged scar on her lower abdomen.

"You acted like it burned when you touched this earlier."

"A 'gift' from my father for giving a boy my virginity before getting married," removing his hand she slid forward until the head of his prick was at her entrance, then slid back with him inside her while letting out a contented sigh. Instead of rocking back and forth or bouncing up and down, she continued talking. "As I said, I was part of a caravan. My parents had been traveling with this particular group since before I was born. I was raised on the road and well versed in the ways of haggling and more than a few scams before I had the first of my monthlies. It was a fun life, all things considered, though I would have liked to have grown up with friends that didn't change out every couple of years.

"Once I came of age, my father began searching for a suitor to marry me off to. In actuality, he had been looking for years before that. My father had never wanted a daughter to begin with and hoped to be rid of me as quickly as possible. My mother was unhappy about this but in my parent's culture, the man's word is absolute.

"My father paraded me in front of disgusting, piggish men my father's age and older who openly leered at me. Each time he would talk up the fact that I was a virgin and how valuable that was in a woman. What I didn't realize until later was that he wasn't looking for my husband, he was looking for a buyer.

"He had me dress up in clothes that were nearly see-through and dance for these disgusting men. One night, one of them reached out and grabbed me. My father knocked him to the ground and warned him to keep his hands off until I was bought and paid for. I ran away that night after hearing him talk about me like I was merchandise. The caravan was long and I found myself among tents and carriages I didn't recognize.

"Just off from the rest of the caravan tents, I stumbled into a small group of men around my age sitting about a campfire. I boldly asked if any of them were married or courting a woman. Only one didn't raise his hand. I dragged the bewildered boy out into the nearby woods and gave him my virginity.

"It. Was. Glorious. The pain my mother warned me of was hardly a pinprick compared to the exquisite feeling of being stretched and filled." Rowan began moving her hips back and forth as she continued speaking. "I climaxed many times before my young stud filled me with his seed. Being driven into the grass where we lay as he pounded into me, then feeling him pulse as he tried to plant a baby within me. The memory still makes me tingle to this day. I've heard many stories of horrible first times, but mine was amazing.

"I spent the rest of the next day catching up with my section of the caravan near the front and getting many scandalized looks because of how I was dressed. I caught up with my mother and father that night. Defiant, I strode into our camp and told them what I had done the night before."

Her hips stopped. "Filth, whore, scum. My father called me every dirty, nasty word he could think of as I stood there with my head held high. Without my virginity, he couldn't tout it in front of all the leering pigs he wanted to sell me to. Or so I thought.

"What I didn't realize was that, without my virginity, I was now worthless to my father and a stain upon his name." She reached down and gingerly touched the scar, "He gave me this while saying that he would not have a child bearing his blood come from my dirtied body. He was right, I never bore children while I lived."

Kal looked confused, "Wait you're..."

"Shh," she said putting a finger to his lips. "Just wait."

He gave her a slight nod before she continued with her story.

"After he cut me, he stripped me naked and threw me out of his and mother's camp. Beaten, naked and bleeding to death, the leader of the caravan offered me a potion that would save my life, but at an enormous price that I would spend many years paying off. I was dying, I accepted. The potion wasn't a magic potion of healing but one of a deep sleep that feigns death. One of the physicians in the caravan sewed me back together while I was out, leaving me with this.

"When I had healed completely, I became the caravan's happy whore. My job was to keep the guards and sentries hired by the caravan master satisfied and to make a little bit of extra coin for him if I could. It was interesting how each of the men who had leered and drooled over me when I was still a virgin now paid me hardly any heed as I went down on them or let them fuck me. Another curiosity was now that their attitudes had changed towards me, I found their company far more palatable, even pleasant in some cases.

"An older widower who paid for a night with me had a thing for women's bottoms. He was the first I ever took that way and discovered that I quite enjoyed it. Once I got used to having a man back there, it quickly became a standard offering. I made sure everyone in the caravan knew that I was willing to take a cock in my ass, and more importantly that I liked it. My already growing reputation soared.

"My reputation was my weapon against my father. He no longer had any say in my life, but I made sure that everyone in the entire caravan knew I was his daughter, and that I was a complete and total slut. I heard whispers of how ashamed he was, that he could hardly show his face anymore and had mother take care of most of their business. Those whispers made me smile.

"Then it happened, I received instructions to visit Papa and Mama's tent one night. He didn't want sex, he wanted retribution." Rowan's face took on a malicious grin and her hips sped up. "He abused me that night, there's no other way to put it, and I took it all with a smile on my face. More than once I was actually laughing as he struck me. Finally, he thought he would subject me to the ultimate shame. Throwing me onto the floor, he fucked me as Mama looked on and wept.

"I locked my legs around him before he could pull out, the look of horror on his face as he pumped his seed into me actually triggered my own climax. 'Don't worry, Papa' I said, staring straight into his eyes as I came. 'No child bearing your blood will come from this dirty body. You made sure of that.'"

Seeing the shocked look on Kal's face Rowan smiled down at him, "I said I'd tell you my story. Not that it was going to be pleasant. Besides, I've seen some of your memories. If you end up fucking one of your daughters at least it will be because you love them, not like me and my father." Kal's eyes widened and his mouth opened but she put her finger to his lips again. "Hush, you can talk when I'm finished. As I said before, we have time. If we didn't, I wouldn't have even started this." The mage nodded for her to continue but before she started speaking she lifted herself up and shifted her hips before sinking back down, his prick slowly pushing through the muscular ring of her backdoor. When he was fully buried inside her ass, she began talking again.

"I didn't even get dressed before leaving. Wearing the marks he left on me as badges of honor, I strode back to the caravan master. Seeing the state I was in, he called for a healer, but I declined. Instead, I sat in his lap, taking him deep in my ass as I thanked him profusely for saving me that day. Watching my father's mind break as I came on his cock was worth every hardship I would ever endure at the caravan master's request.

"When we arrived back at the caravan's home city, my mother and father left the merchant troupe they had been with longer than I had been alive. All because he couldn't deal with how I had dragged his name down. That was a good day.

"More than a year later, we came upon a small but growing town just south of the dwarves' holdings. One of the farmer boys who had just inherited from his father's passing took a liking to me. We were there for a week and the man paid to spend every single night with me. As we packed up to leave, the man asked the caravan master if he could purchase my freedom. With more than a year of working to pay off what I owed and making far more than I had ever expected due to my popularity, I had thought to be about halfway through my debt or more. Instead, the caravan master quoted him the same number he made me agree to when he saved my life.

"Working towards my freedom, even if the debt was unreasonable, was one thing. I now understood that I was not a whore working off a debt. I was a slave. A week later I ran away, for the same reasons I told you of earlier. I wanted it to be too costly to send anyone after me. I had a name, a direction, and a town. I figured that I could find my way back and see if he was still interested in me but without having to sell half of his land.

"I never made it.

"I planned on going straight east since the caravan was traveling west. Eventually, I would run into the road that led to the dwarven stronghold and I could turn south, finding my way from there.

"My path took me too close to the southern edge of the swamp. In the middle of the day when its light is drowned out by sunlight, I ran into the will-o'-wisp. Not 'I encountered it' but I actually walked around a tree and ran face-first into it."

Rowan sighed as she remembered her fate. "For a couple of years, I sat and watched as the wisp took its occasional victims, wondering how I managed to still exist after the creature drained my body of its lifeforce in an instant. It took some time for me to realize that I was the only one here, that there weren't any others whose consciousness was floating around inside these glowing orbs. Many more years passed, but I learned to manipulate the trance the wisp uses to put a tiny piece of myself inside its victims and make their passing much more pleasant. When you disappear from here and she takes in the remainder of your life, I will be returned to the rest of my consciousness and be able to share all the new memories of my time with you."

Kal sighed, "I was hoping for some clue I could use to escape but you didn't offer me much." Relaxing back into the chair, the next time Kal looked at her there was a profound sadness in his eyes. "If there truly is no way for me to get out of this..." he took a deep shuddering breath, "there are those I need to say goodbye to. Let me out of here."

"Kal... you don't want that, I do this to take you away from the horror people go through when taken by the wisp. Besides, there's no one you can talk to out there except for her. Even then you will still be unable to speak while your body is stuck in her trance."

"Trust me, and I just need access to the rest of my head outside of this little pocket. If you feel it will help, you can leave my eyes and ears blocked. I saw what is happening to me earlier. I really don't want to experience it first-hand."