TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swordswoman pulled the stopper out of the healing potion with her teeth and put it to Elden's lips, the priestess gulping it down without letting up on her healing spell.

"Ria I think you can let the other ones go."

"Take the straps off first," she said in a strained voice. She wasn't made to hold the motes for long periods, much less four of them.

Kal inspected how her legs were coming then looked up at Elden, she was still more acquainted with healing magic than he was. Seeing his questioning look, the priestess did the same before nodding to Kedder. The rogue slipped the knife beside him out of its sheath and grabbed the knots on the leather straps, carefully cutting through them.

The woman howled as blood rushed into her legs, the feeling was painful but blissfully welcome. Still cringing, she wiggled her toes. Tears of happiness welled up in her eyes despite her discomfort. After she woke up from Kal healing her, she never thought she'd see that particular sight again.

The mage sat back, sighing. Those two tiny pinches of his lifeforce would probably add days or weeks to when he finally got his enhanced abilities back. But seeing the look of joy on the cleric's face made him feel like it was worth it.

Looking around, Kal saw that all of them were splashed with blood in some way, though it was a lot less than expected. "Time for us to get cleaned up," he said.

Falma shifted the priestess to the side, and thrust her breast toward him, "Hurry it up. After all the excitement of the last couple of days, I need a good fuck ta help me unwind."

Ria threw her hands up in the air, "Yesss!"

------

After Kal used the cleaning cantrip on everyone, Falma picked up Elden and carried her over to the cleric's tent. Laying her down on the woman's bedroll, she turned around and pointed at her bedroll, "Thief, pants off, lie down."

Kal and Kedder looked at one another from their place in the tent's doorway.

The rogue shrugged. "This is unexpected, but I'll take it," he said before dropping his underpants to the floor and doing as Falma asked.

"You're doing this now?" asked the priestess. "Nevermind," she said immediately, shaking her head. "You just rescued me and gave me my legs back, I have no room to complain."

Falma straddled Kedder's legs and dropped to her knees. "If you're wantin' to join in, I'm sure these two won't complain. If I'm more your flavor, that's fine too. I'm not into girls but I don't mind lickin' or bein' licked as long I'm getting' properly fucked when doin' it," she said before taking the thief into her mouth and bobbing up and down. One of the fighter's hands snaked between her legs and dipped into her sex, collecting some of her wetness before moving up and smearing it over her pucker. Letting Kedder slip free of her mouth, she knee-walked forward and sank down on his prick.

"Fuckin' hell that's good," muttered the rogue.

Falma looked back at Kal. "You next," she said, opening her mouth and pointing at it as she began to shift back and forth on top of the thief.

Kal dropped his shorts, which felt a little weird anyway. Between Perra and the rest of the girls back home he'd gotten out of the habit of wearing them. The time taking care of Daxas and her pack after the rescue only reinforced that.

Stepping in front of the fighter, he offered up his already hard cock. Smiling, she took him in her mouth and began lovingly running her lips up and down the shaft.

"Damn, that's hot," said Ria as she hovered above the priestess.

"Uh-huh," said Elden absently. There was something about the way Falma's lips rolled over onto the head of Kal's prick that was exciting her immensely.

"Do you want some help with that?" asked the sprite, indicating the woman's hand that was currently pressing against her sex and making tiny movements.

At first, the priestess snatched her hand away, blushing in shame. "To hell with it," she muttered a second later before spreading her legs, a simple act that suddenly gave her great joy, and starting to play with herself in earnest. It wasn't like those three were paying any attention to her.

Elden smiled up at the sprite, "Thank you, but no. I'm going to save that for when we get back to the city."

Ria nodded and resumed watching the other three, her hand firmly tucked between her legs.

Falma pulled off Kal's cock. "I want you both in me."

"Happy to oblige," Kal said with a smile. Moving behind her, he straddled Kedder's legs and dropped to his knees. The fighter leaned forward, pulling her cheeks apart. "Lube?" he asked.

"I'm good, go slow," she said, breathing hard from anticipation and the pleasure coming from her filled sex.

Taking his slickened cock in hand, he placed it at her pucker and slowly pressed inside. The woman growled in pleasure as the head slipped in.

Fucking hell. Asses were always nice and tight, but it was even more intense with her stuffed full of the thief too.

As he continued to push, Falma began taking deep puffing breaths.

"Are you okay?" the mage asked, stopping.

"It's been awhile. It's uncomfortable, but I like it. Don't stop," she replied.

He nodded, even though she couldn't see him, and continued pressing. After an excruciatingly long time, his hips finally bumped into her bottom. She pushed back into him, enjoying that slight extra stretch from the base of his prick, before carefully sliding forward on both cocks inside of her.

A quiet grunt from off to the side drew their attention. All three looked over to see the priestess with her hands between her legs and her knees drawn nearly up to her chest. The cleric's face turned bright red as she rode out her climax. Her legs finally came down a few seconds later as her body relaxed. She opened her eyes to see them watching her. Her face attempted to turn even brighter red from embarrassment but that didn't stop her hand from continuing to stroke the lips of her sex.

"Nice," said Kedder. "If you do it again, I'd much appreciate it if you turned this way so we could watch. I think they might like it too."

Elden thought about it for a moment before scooting around so the others could see if they wanted.

Her old way of thinking raged at her behavior. How could she present herself to these people like this? How could she share with them one of her most intimate moments? The answer was easy, she no longer saw them as below her. They had rescued her, killed for her, and nearly died for her. They were her equals. They were her party. The other members were celebrating being alive after everything they went through and this was her way of participating.

Falma chuckled, though it came out as more of a moan since she started moving again as well. "I should be offended, staring at the priestess while your cock is inside me."

Kedder looked up and smiled. "With mage-boy in your ass, I can't see what's going on down there. It's mighty nice of her to let us look."

"I was kidding, I don't mind," the fighter said, picking up her pace and silencing any further conversation.

Kal looked over at the priestess occasionally but enjoyed the sight of sliding in and out of Falma's bottom more. She was going a bit slow for his liking, but he doubted she was the kind to blue ball him after she got off, so he wasn't too worried about it.

"Faster Kal," she moaned.

The mage grabbed the woman by the waist and sped up as Kedder began thrusting up into her. The intense stimulation had her growling through her first orgasm within a few minutes. The only reason Kal didn't immediately follow was her rear clamping down on him so hard he stopped moving for fear of hurting her. A couple of seconds later Kedder thrust up into the fighter and pumped his seed into her. Unlike her bottom, Falma's sex was more than slick enough for the thief to continue thrusting through her orgasm, which she seemed to enjoy immensely. Kal started moving again as she came down from her climax. The fighter dropped down, trapping the thief's softening prick inside her then started begging the mage to go faster and fill her ass.

Kal was more than happy to do as she asked, gripping her hips and pounding his cock into her backdoor. His hips stuttered and he slammed into the woman a few times before grinding himself against her bottom as he filled her rear entrance.

Falma pushed back and shrieked, coming a second time as the mage spent himself in her. Kedder had reached down and vibrated her clit with his fingers the same time Kal began slamming into her ass, setting her off.

To the side, a quiet grunt, the third so far, signaled another orgasm for the priestess.

"Stay inside me as long as you can, Kal," the fighter said, panting. "It's not often I get to be filled like this."

"If that's the case," Kal reached behind him and cast the rejuvenation spell, his prick immediately hardening inside her. For the hell of it, he angled a second spell downward toward where he figured Kedder's balls to be and felt the swordswoman tighten as the thief let out a yelp of surprise.

Falma slid back, impaling herself fully on the cocks inside her. "Today is going to be a good day," she said, smiling.

------

Kal awoke from a gentle nudge on his shoulder.

"Whuh?" The nudge was too heavy to be Ria. The sprite was on watch since the rest of them were too exhausted to stay awake, at least for the first shift.

"Kal, wake up, I need help," said the priestess.

He blinked a few times until his eyes finally focused on her. "What do you need?"

"My legs still aren't working properly and I have to... go."

"No problem," he saw that she was still naked. "Do you need me to get dressed, first?"

She shook her head, "If you take that much time, I'll make a mess here in the tent."

"Got it." Sneaking out of his bedroll, which he suddenly realized was Falma's not his, he picked up the cleric and carried her outside. The wind was biting but his acclimation spell kept things comfortable for both of them. Just outside the camp, he set her down on wobbly legs, steadying her as she squatted down.

"Thank you," she said, looking up at him, her face red with embarrassment from doing something as dirty as peeing in front of him. Lowering her eyes to his cock she spoke softly, "That was in Falma's mouth, sex, and bottom. The thief also put his seed in her all three ways. It was even inside your sprite at the end of your little orgy."

Kal smiled at the memory of Ria showing them she could indeed grow big, offering his cum to Falma since she was still unsure about her body's strange pulsing their last time together.

Without warning, Elden leaned forward and took him in her mouth. His prick reacted the normal way, but this wasn't a blowjob. She was tasting and savoring the part of his and the other two's fun that she didn't get to experience. A minute later she pulled back and looked up, "Thank you... again."

The mage nodded and bent down to carry the woman back to the tent.

------

Seeing the wall in the distance, they turned southeast toward the nearest outpost, a smaller one further north on the wall from where they entered the plains.

By the time they reached the wall, the priestess's legs almost worked normally again. The intense pride Kal felt as she showed off her tottering walk the first time was shadowed by the reminder that he wouldn't be there to see his son take his first steps. Still, he was genuinely happy for her.

Elden picked up the habit of running her fingers over where her legs were reattached whenever deep in thought or distracted. Thanks to Kal's potion, there was no visible scarring but there was a line just below the surface which was slightly harder than the surrounding skin.

After passing through the gate, which they had to dismount and walk their horses through since it was little more than an oversized door instead of a gate, it was a short ride to the road that would take them back to Lantaris. With the city's western gate in sight, Elden pulled them off the road.

The priestess popped the magical seal on the scroll case and pulled out the map. "I believe you've earned this," she said handing it to Kal. Thanking her, the mage called for Ria and stepped around his horse, using the mare to block his activities from those passing on the road. She turned to the rogue and swordswoman, "Your oaths will be appeased when we step through the gate. It's strange to say, but I'm sad that I won't be able to see you again. I could put in a good word for you but given that I work in a cathedral and not the main church, my requests would likely be ignored."

"Thank you, priestess, but we're good," said Falma, smiling. "I'm thinkin' Kedder and I oughta travel together for a bit. He knows his way around a fight and has a decent prick too."

"Whatever," he scoffed, "you'll put a foot in my ass and boot me out the door first time we fuck without mage-boy's spell." He turned to the cleric, "I keep telling her she's gonna be disappointed, but she just won't listen." The priestess smiled at their antics as they continued their friendly, and somewhat raunchy, bickering.

Kal walked back around his horse and handed the map back to Elden. "Thank you, priestess, this will be a huge help."

She stared at the map in her hand in confusion. "Did you memorize it?"

"No, I copied it."

"But... you can't! All of these maps have strong enchantments on them that prevent anything from being copied!"

"My apologies, but I can't tell you how. All I can say is that it is related to how I changed our contract and the runes you saw on my back," he said, holding up the smaller copy he made as proof.

"Fine," she said in a huff. "Keep your secrets." Inside she was thrilled, giving the map back meant she didn't need to let the cartographer fuck her tits anymore.

"Where do you think you'll go?" Kal asked Falma and Kedder.

The swordswoman shrugged and looked down at the thief. "East probably," said Kedder. "The last few weeks, news has been filtering in about a power vacuum over in Carriston. Sounds like Gerran has some new help and is turning things on its head over there. Might see if he needs some light fingers and extra muscle."

"Maybe someone took out that fucker, Kogen," growled the fighter. "I may not be best friends with monster girls like you, Kal. But using them as slaves is fucked up."

"That sounds strangely familiar," Elden said testily.

"What?" asked Falma but Kedder nudged her and signaled for her to keep quiet. This looked interesting.

"Uh oh," said Kal.

"Took out a slave ring in a city to the east and bested the leader in combat. Sound familiar?"

"Wait... wait... wait... you took out Kogen?" asked Falma.

Kal cleared his throat. "Umm... you were wearing his armor and had his sword in the tunnels."

Kedder looked up at the woman, "If that was his armor, it explains why nobody fucked with him for so long."

"You said those were your first kills down in the tunnel though."

"Please don't remind me. They were. The spear was in my hand but one of the ex-slaves actually stabbed him."

"Ex-slaves? Dog-girls?" asked Kedder.

Kal nodded.

"Ugh!" everyone turned to see Elden looking at Kal with disgust. "Last... you... inside... dog-girls! UGH!"

"I'm confused," said the fighter, unable to understand the cleric's reaction.

"If you two are headed East, wait by the forest edge, I'll explain then. I have to go back that way to pick up my tent and companion. But I need to drop off my horse and check the market before I leave the city. If my friend is still here, I want to say goodbye and I'll be following right after. If she wants a more intimate farewell, I may be along tomorrow morning. Of course, if she isn't there I'll catch up in a couple of minutes." He untied Ria's bag and tossed it up on his saddle. "Ria, I need to change," he said, walking around to the far side of his mare again. When he grabbed her bag and mounted up, he was in the same clothes as when they first met.

"Hiding monster girls inside the city?" Elden snapped.

"Nope, this one is all human. Believe it or not, they don't have to have fur or scales for me to get hard."

"Ain't that the damn truth," said Falma, laughing as she mounted her horse.

Elden mounted up as well and turned her mount back onto the road, snorting in disgust. Once her back was to the rest of them, she allowed herself a small smile as memories of the other night came back to her. Even having Kal's dick in her mouth and knowing that it had been in monster girls before didn't seem quite so bad, not that she'd ever let him know that.

------

"You're a very different woman from the one who left a few days ago," said the Abbott.

"Yes, I am."

"While I am sorry that things turned out so poorly for you, and I certainly wish you could tell me how you managed to get your legs back, that is good to hear. Your attitude had become so inflexible and filled with contempt I didn't think I could name you as a successor. I am still going to wait to do so. I wish to make sure this change is permanent first."

He raised an eyebrow "I am surprised that you are not screaming for the blood of all monster girls after what they did to you."

Before she and the others parted, all of the oaths of secrecy were exchanged for promises to be careful and not use anyone's names. Elden was thankful for those changes, giving her report would have been nearly impossible without them.

"No Father, the man who saved my legs has willfully taken monster girl as lovers. He could have turned and walked away when the ants took me but instead risked his own life by staying and helping. He was instrumental in both rescuing and curing me. Despite my personal feelings on monster girls I cannot, in good conscience, say that he is a bad person."

"Demon-lovers can be tricky."

Elden shook her head, "He put his life in my hands, knowing that I hated what he was, and trusted in me to be a good person. That is not a demon's method." She wasn't going to mention the initial failure of his plan to restore her legs. Kal had been very tight-lipped about what suddenly changed. She had a feeling from his attitude when asked about it that he sacrificed something to get the process to work. The priestess just didn't know what.

The Abbott studied her for a moment. Chin upturned, back straight, defiance in her eyes as she stoically defended this person who became her friend, though she would never, ever call him that.

This turned out to be so much better than he anticipated.

"So be it," said the older man. "On to other business. There have been reports of strange dreams among the clergy of late ...

------

"Inside," she snarled at her assistant.

"But... but..." he had never been allowed in her quarters.

"NOW!" she yelled. The young man jumped and rushed through the door. The bits of enchanted glass set in the walls to provide light came to life as he crossed the threshold.

He stood in the middle of the large apartment watching worriedly as she closed and locked the door behind her, then uncovered the crystal globe that soundproofed the priestess's quarters.

She pulled a chair away from her dining area and slammed it onto the floor next to him. "Strip. Sit," she commanded.

Her assistant obediently pulled his robes over her head and began folding them like normal.

Stepping over, she ripped the robes from his hands and tossed them away. "Sit!" she yelled pointing at the chair.

His butt couldn't have hit the cold wood of the chair's seat any quicker.

Once the young man was seated, she began nonchalantly taking off her robes. "While I was gone, I had an opportunity to have some fun with the others I was with. Should the opportunity arise in the future, with them or another group, I will take them up on their offer."

"Y-Yes mistress."

"That's all you have to say? I may have another man's cock in my throat, in my cunt, or in my ass and that's all you have to say? Don't you care?"