TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graff grunted and grabbed Velt's shoulder for support as she hunched over.

"Are you good, honey?" asked the vixen, though she wasn't acting very concerned.

"I'm fine, just the thought of him coming back to see his kids hit me kind of hard." She turned a leg outward and looked down at her inner thigh. "Dammit, I'm dripping. I'll need to wipe this off or my fur will be soaked when we go outside," she said, stepping back into their room.

Velt leaned close and whispered, "Her heat is coming on, certain thoughts set her off very easily. That's another reason why we are doing this now."

"I can hear you, Velt. These big ears aren't just for show," the doe called out from inside the room.

------

Out on the plains, Kal called for a meal break around noon. Veir landed next to them as the square of canvas finished unfurling into a tent, the raven-styled harpy looking on with interest.

"There's one of those in the shrine in the basement of the tower, it used to belong to Father's lover, Lady Te'thalas." Veir gave him a sidelong glance, "This is a different one, right?"

"Yes, this is a different one," answered Kal. "Kithana showed me the shrine." Though he didn't mention it to the harpy, the sprite also told him of Prentas's gruesome accounts of each of his friend's deaths. Despite the awful tale, Kal was happy the ancient mage turned his sorrow into a drive to make things better, instead of becoming bitter and obsessive like Azrin.

As he was about to unseal the magical shelter he felt something cold on his forehead, reaching up, his finger came away wet. A moment later the air was filled with gently drifting snowflakes.

"I guess it's a good thing I figured out how to stay warm while flying," he said before speaking the command word to open the tent. As the vixen and doe went inside he turned to Veir, "Would you mind helping me test something?"

"I'll test whatever you want me to," she said with a glance at his groin. Though things between them started rocky, some of the other girls finally convinced Veir to give the mage a chance. No one was more surprised than Kal when he retired for the night and found the raven waiting for him in the master's quarters.

The harpy's no-nonsense attitude translated to the bedroom as well. She didn't hesitate to tell him what she enjoyed and what wasn't working. At first, he was a little put off by this as he had been with enough women he felt like he didn't need such specific instructions. That changed when he heard how the bird-girl was gushing about his skills in bed the next day and how much she looked forward to her next turn. He did find it odd that she was insistent he not put his cock inside her sex, though it was very hard to complain when she so willingly offered her bottom. Later, Kithana explained to him that because she was based on the raven, which mated for life, Veir's sex was reserved only for her mate.

He heard rumors that the plant-girl, Oona, had taken over his bedroom assignments to make sure none of the women went without. This didn't surprise him since she acted as the tower's chronicler and secretary. Sera didn't seem to mind as she got three times the number of nights with him as the others. Since he was expecting to see more of her and Senshu together, that was likely four times more now. These assignments didn't include occasional trysts during the day, like his bath with Velt.

The original monster girls had a loose idea of seniority based upon which generation they fell into. According to Kithana there were six of these generations each one getting more complex than the last. Senshu and Molo were both of the sixth and final generation, Veir and Oona were fourth gen while Cyrene was third.

There were a few of the second generation of original monster girls that regularly approached him for relief outside of their turns in the bedroom. With him constantly around they were having a more difficult time controlling their urges than those created later on. They were also the oldest of the women, and Sapphire was the eldest among them. From his understanding, the very first of Prentas's creations mostly stayed near the city and were the first to be killed after the Montarans wiped out Te'thalas.

"Tempting, but I actually need you to help test a rune I just developed. I need to make sure it will keep me warm while flying in the cold," he said as they entered the tent. Velt was already working on setting up the fire pit in the middle to cook their lunch.

"What can I do?" she asked, sounding dubious.

"Take me up in the air and drop me."

"I am not helping you test the one you and Molo were playing with. My sisters will pluck out all of my feathers if I tell them you ended up a stain on the ground."

"I'm with Veir," Graff piped in, "no getting killed until we have our kits, or after for that matter. You got the thought of our babies getting visited by their father running through my head and I want to see it happen before you off yourself."

He glanced at the rabbit-girl's groin.

Graff glared at him, "The idea of you dying squashed that problem before it started."

Kal rolled his eyes and turned back to Veir, "Not that one. This is a spell that lets me stay warm in most kinds of weather. I'm using the normal one right now," he said holding up the remade vambrace with the acclimation spell, "but I made a more powerful version for traveling at speed in cold air."

"You want me to fly as fast as I can while holding you?" asked the harpy.

"No, I want you do drop me. I use my cloak as wings and glide, a single steep dive should let me know if it's working properly."

"I can't for the life of me imagine Father asking me to do something like that. He developed the rune you and Kit are working on but found out he didn't like being that far off the ground. I can count the number of times I saw him fly above the treetops on one hand." She held up a wing and wiggled the three fingers at the joint, "As you can see, I have fewer fingers than you do."

"He didn't like flying?" Kal asked then looked at her fingers. "Yours are different than the other harpies I know," he noted.

"I asked him to change them when he cast the spell making our daughters. I hate how human fingers look on my wings. No, he didn't like flying. That rune you and Molo tested would have scared him half to death."

Kal looked skeptical, "He had to have known Featherfall."

"He did, but he didn't wear his spells the way you do. It becomes a lot harder to cast when you are terrified and the ground is rushing up to meet you."

"Enough talk," said Velt, walking up to them and shoving bowls of grilled veggies and meat into their hands, "Lunch is ready."

------

The plain turned from yellow to white as they ate even though the snow wasn't coming down very hard.

As soon as the tent was packed up, Veir hopped onto his shoulders and lifted him into the sky. The vixen and doe were tiny specks dashing along beside the ancient riverbed when Veir let him go. Not bothering with the cloak just yet, he let himself build enough speed that the icy air began to overpower the acclimation spell. Barely able to see, he quickly cast the air shield he used for his trip home with Ruce.

As the rushing wind died down, he felt his body begin to warm. Unfortunately, he hadn't cast his new spell yet.

Growling in annoyance, he flared the cloak out and caught the wind, leveling out before picking a spot far ahead of Graff and Velt to land.

"Something wrong?" asked Veir, coming down beside him once his feet were back on the ground.

"Yes, I just wasted hours and hours of my time making a spell I didn't even need."

"How could you not need it? It's freezing out here and you don't have any feathers to keep you warm."

Kal told her about his high-speed flight with Ruce and gave her a quick description of the air shield and how it worked.

"As soon as it activated and made the wind die down my normal acclimation spell could handle things," he said. Drawing back the strip of leather with his new rune on it, he pitched it out into the plains.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait before tossing that away," said the raven before fly-hopping over to where the leather landed. Coming back, she took it from the claws on her feet and handed it to him. "It's only late fall and only barely below cold enough for snow. If you are up in the frozen wastes or flying above the mountaintops in winter you may still need that."

Kal grudgingly took the spell back, "I suppose you are right."

"I just want to mention, if you get this flight rune working, you and I will be fucking in the air." She blushed slightly, "And... if you keep coming back to us, I might let you in the front way."

Kal raised an eyebrow, "That seems sudden. We've only been together once and don't you mate for life?"

"Don't make me second guess this," she said, turning darker red. "We girls talk, and I like what I'm hearing. Besides, I wasn't saying right now, I meant in a couple of years. Also, yes, ravens mate for life but will take a new mate if theirs dies. Once you pass, I will be free to find another." She paused for a moment, "That sounds terrible when I put it like that."

"It's okay. Ikuno is an immortal, remember? That you will be here long after I'm gone isn't new to me. I find it more interesting that you sound like your mind is made up already," he said with a hint of a smirk.

"Hush, you," she said with a glare then checked to see how far away the fox and rabbit girls were. "Did you want to try testing your spell again?"

"Sure, but maybe something a bit more leisurely this time."

------

"This looks bigger than I remember," said Kal as his eyes adjusted to the darkness in Velt and Graff's home. A moment later, light stones that looked to be glued onto the walls and ceiling lit the empty room

"Graff is good at moving earth but has nothing on Cyrene," explained the vixen. "She also waterproofed and reinforced everything when she was here last week. Once that was done, she expanded our home and made the cement for the walls. If you look closely," Velt pointed at the back wall, "you can see the entrance to Graff and I's bedroom."

"So, that way we can get some alone time whenever daddy comes to visit," said the doe from behind them.

Kal's head whipped around to see the rabbit girl eyeing him up like a big juicy steak, or whatever the vegetarian rabbit girl might eat instead.

"You're really stuck on this daddy thing," said the vixen.

"I've been fighting my heat call day," whined Graff, sounding more like a petulant child then a woman in need of sex.

"Yes, you have, but wait a bit longer. We don't even have a proper bed yet. Let's get our home set up, then we can celebrate."

"I've been saving up for this," he used a finger to indicate the three of them getting together, "but remember what I said about the dog-girls after I rescued them. If she gets too bad, we can do something similar."

"Quit talking about me like I'm not here," Graff snapped at them.

Velt sniffed the air, "You're on the verge of barely being able to speak, much less make a decision." She looked at Kal, "I hate to ask this, but I think you need to leave Ria here and wait outside until we are done. She won't be able to think with your scent in the air." She sniffed again, "and if her scent gets much stronger you won't be able to think either. Out, now."

Nearly shoving Kal out the door, the vixen slammed it shut behind him. He learned later the door was another gift of Cyrene. Carpentry was apparently very easy when you could selectively dissolve parts of the wood and mix various types of glue inside your body.

"Wow. Her mating scent is strong," commented Veir as he walked toward her.

"Tell me about it," said Kal, looking down at the bulge in his pants. "I figure if I ever need to lay siege to a city I'm going to just put her upwind while she's in heat and let the residents fuck until they surrender."

"That might actually work—" Veir looked down her body. "Dammit," she muttered as twin lumps appeared on her chest and swelled into nice sized breasts. "Looks like I won't be flying anytime soon. Unless..." she let the question hang in the air.

"My dick is spoken for, but I do have fingers and a tongue."

"I'm, good with that."

------

"Kal?" called Velt as she peeked out the door.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Um... sort of. We might have made a mistake."

"A mistake? How so?"

"Graff was already going into heat and... well... I took the herbs to put me into heat this morning."

"Oh, my," said Veir.

This was a surprise, "We can clear out the air before I come in," he suggested.

Velt shook her head, "We want it this way."

Kal blinked repeatedly as her words sunk in, "When I come in there I won't be much more than an animal rutting."

Velt gasped, her face flushing red with intense arousal. "We know. We just want to make sure it is okay with you first; we remember the story of first meeting Bea and Sandy."

Kal felt that the situations were vastly different, especially since the girls were taking his feelings into account beforehand. "Let's make this interesting. Ria!"

The avatar popped out of the door just above Velt's head. "Yes?"

Kal started to strip, taking off his cloak and tossing it at the sprite where it vanished midair replaced by a mote of light that sped inside Graff and Velt's home. "Get me a bottle of Bea's dust."

Stunned, Ria gawped at the mage, "The real stuff?!"

Kal nodded before pulling his shirt over his head.

"Bea's dust?" Velt asked the sprite, a worried look crossing her face.

Ria looked down at the vixen, "With the mood you are in, you two are going to love this."

------

Completely naked, Kal flung the door open and strode inside. He ignored the decorations and accoutrements of a normal home that now occupied the walls and floor. He wanted to look, but it only took seconds for the mixed mating scents of the doe and vixen's heats to take over. After that he had only one purpose. Stomping toward the back of the den, he stepped into the bedroom.

The girls didn't have a bed as much as a nest, but in Kal's current state of mind, he couldn't have cared less. In front of him, Velt was giving him a challenging stare as she kissed along Graff's neck and shoulder from behind. One hand was mauling one of the doe's breasts while the other was down between the rabbit-girl's legs. Graff had her head laid back and was panting heavily from being on the verge of climaxing.

The doe was so preoccupied with the wonderful sensations Velt was causing she squeaked in surprise as a hand closed around her neck. Kal wrenched her away from the fox and shoved her up against the wall next to the nest. As he pressed his body against hers, instinct took over and Graff wrapped her legs around the mage's back. The difference in his face had her nearly shaking with fear. The man blindly thrusting upward trying to find her sex was nothing like the man who carefully and sweetly took Sera's bottom for the first time. This Kal was primal, animalistic, terrifying, and so fucking hot in her eyes. Realizing that he was doing this just for them, she threw her arms around his neck and try to help him find her opening.

The doe grunted as he found her sex and buried himself in one hard and fast thrust, the head of his cock bumping against the entrance to her womb uncomfortably. There was no chance to savor the moment as he immediately began pounding into her at a breakneck pace.

Like the other times he had been under the influence of a monster girl's aphrodisiac, Kal's consciousness became more of an onlooker. He did exert enough control to keep from damaging the rabbit-girl, like keeping his hands from closing too hard when he grabbed her. However, this time he relaxed and enjoyed the ride. As he felt a familiar stirring in his extremely large balls he wondered with a smile how the girls were going to react to the effects of Bea's dust.

------

The raven harpy waited until the sky went dark and the chill in the air was biting her nose before going in to check on the other three. Stepping through the doorway at the back of the den, she froze.

"What the FUCK happened here?!" yelled Veir, her eyes wide with shock as she surveyed the disaster area that was once the rabbit and fox's bedroom.

"Izz good," mumbled Velt, weakly waving off the harpy's concerns as she lay on her back in the nest with a dopey smile.

Curled up beside the vixen and facing away from the doorway, Graff let loose with a long burp and giggled, "We're pregnant."

"Babies don't grow that fast!" cried the harpy pointing at the women's swollen bellies. "And how the hell are you both covered in cum? It's like you bathed in it!"

"That's from Bea's dust," answered Kal as he sat on the floor next to the nest slowly stroking his prick. "It makes me produce a lot more than normal. Since Bea is bonded to me, her dust is even stronger than a regular butterfly girl's."

Veir looked between Kal and the girls several times. "That's from you?" she asked pointing at Velt's stomach.

"Fairly certain I'm the only guy here. The problem is that I wore them out, but Bea's dust hasn't worn off." Reaching down, he cradled his oversized balls, "I'm going to need to empty these soon or they'll start to hurt."

Sounding drowsy, Velt murmured, "Nope, I'm good."

"Meee," said Graff raising a hand in the air. It then came down and slapped wetly on her ass. Pulling her cheek up, she displayed both her backdoor and sex. "Put it in the pussy though, no more room in my butt or tummy," she said before letting out another long burp.

Kal chuckled, "I'm going to have to take you outside and let you drain before doing anything else."

"Nuuuu," the rabbit wailed softly, rubbing her belly. "I like how it feels."

Kal's answer was cut off by a shadow passing over him. He looked up to see Veir staring down at him looking flushed. "You consort with monster girls; you must have an idea what the scent of a man's seed does to us."

Kal's eyes widened. "If you need to leave, I won't be upset," he stopped talking as the harpy straddled his legs and squatted down.

"You helped me outside. It only seems fair that I help you in return." Veir lowered herself until the head of Kal's cock brushed the lips of her sex. Gasping at the contact she rose back up slightly.

Kal and the harpy's eyes locked.

"You did seem to have made up your mind earlier today," said the mage

"Tempting," said Veir, circling her hips so the head brushed across her lips repeatedly. "But I think I'm going to wait." Moving forward she lined him up with her rear entrance and began slowly sinking down, saying, "Think of it as an added incentive to come back." His activities with the other two left him well lubed and there was only a slight resistance before he slipped inside. She stopped and looked down at him, "Am I going to end up looking like them?"

"Depending on how long Bea's dust has to go, it's possible."

"Good, I want to know why Graff likes the feeling so much," she said as she began to ride him.

------

Graff and Velt fell asleep while he and Veir were riding out the end of the dust's effect. The harpy joined them in the nest once Kal's balls returned to their normal size and stayed there, nodding off as she happily stroked her belly though it was significantly smaller than the other two. Thankfully, Kal's magic made cleaning up quick and easy.

Looking at the three women, all of them wiped out, filled to the point of looking pregnant, and leaking his seed, he couldn't help but feel a little prou—

Graff burped again. Smacking her lips together she hummed contentedly before falling back to sleep.

Well... so much for that moment.

Now he just needed to figure out how he was going to fit into a bed made for two but already had three women lying on it.