Treasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted her head and mumbled. Since he was laying on her, he caught the general gist...'Coffee.'

He slowly worked his way to standing. 'Not a bad feat for an old man,' he thought. He stopped at the hallway bathroom while he assumed she would use the master bathroom. Got himself cleaned up, a bit. And then filled the coffee maker with water and got her favorite cartridge out of the fridge and punched the buttons.

He walked over to his work desk and looked at the white device. He looked out his large window and contemplated his next move. Michelle was using him. He was a stop-gap measure for her. While he had done or started several sculptures generated by her energy, she was never going to be his. He never asked what she did when she was out. All he asked was if she was not coming home to text to let him know she was safe.

They were 'friends with benefits' that seriously fucked hours at a time.

Roommates with limited emotional attachment.

Not what he was looking for, but a damn fun place to visit.

He spun the pattern on the back of the device and ended up sitting on his ass in his office in his own timeline.

*

"Idiot' was the first thing that came to his mind. He was speaking to himself about himself of course.

He spun himself to his knees and crawled around to get purchase on his desk. His muscles did not have the ache like where he just left. He did not reek of Michelle. This made him sad in many ways.

He was back to plain old Drew, governmental worker, part time artist, volunteer to multiple organizations and no adventures like in his other timelines.

He sat the device in the corner of the desk where it could catch the sun and power up. 'Where did I learn that?' he thought.

Drew went to do his normal Sunday chores of outside landscaping and inside floors, keeping himself out of trouble...in the short term.

*

The week went by quickly and he promised he would let things lie until work ended on Friday. Friday came and went and a couple of glasses of wine ended his Friday night.

But being the morning person he was, he was up at 6am playing with the device. He placed his fingers and opened the projection.

"You...you asshole," was the first thing he heard.

He stared at the image in the projection. "Well...Humm. Do you have a supervisor? Someone you report to?" he asked the alien, and it floored her.

She sputtered and honked without translation and everything on her started to shake and waive.

"How dare you!" the translation finally came through.

"Oh, did I ask a bad question?" he asked innocently.

She was silent and just stared.

"I asked you an honest question. Can you provide an honest answer?" Drew asked with frustration and anger rising.

The alien turned her head and honking ensued. The image fluttered and then changed.

In the projection now sat an exceptionally large lizard-like creature. While covered in some type of uniform that matched the other alien, Drew could tell this alien creature was well muscled and larger than the previous alien.

There came a lisping growl and again that was in the background, "Oh it's you," the creature commented.

'Um yes, that would be me. Drew Scott, earth human."

"Do you have any idea of the damage you have caused to our research and experiments? Do you?" came out of the projection with the muted background sounds of the actual creature.

"I have been informed by the other alien of her concerns." Drew commented, already pissed before he spoke to the new jerk.

"What do you not understand about being a lesser being and leaving the timeline alone. Your 'bull-in-the-China-shop' is a good analogy but misplaced. You are not a prize bull. You are not a bull at all. You are akin to a broken down steer that should have been culled long ago and turned into soup." He paused for just a bit. "Now, the whole 'culling' analogy was very poignant."

Drew just stared and did not even know how to respond. 'soup' kept coming up in the back of his head.

Drew, the governmental employee quickly faded to nothing. Drew the tradesman, where he started and how he paid for college, came flaring back. Drew could feel his back straighten and his anger boil up like a volcano ready to explode.

The creature had continued to talk but Drew's mind was elsewhere.

Drew held up his hand hoping it would be understood as the universal sign of "Shut the fuck up."

The creature finally slowed and stopped and then asked a simple question "Yes, is there anything you did not understand from the directions I just gave you?"

Drew looked at the creature for a moment in silence. Drew's face broke into a very feral smile.

"I must apologize I quit listening to you when phrases like 'lesser being' and 'soup' were used. Were you providing recommendations to me?"

The being sputtered in indignation, "Recommendations? No! I was giving you directions on how to get the device back to us. I was telling you to be a good lesser being and let the cosmos doing the culling we have predicted."

Drew kept smiling and cocked his head. "Well, that is not going to happen. Unless there is a human secret governmental organization that is going to whisk me into custody and send me to Guantanamo Bay...then, with all love...fuck off." Drew paused to watch the reaction and it was fun to watch. He liked the other creature with the antenna bouncing and weaving away. But this one had its own fun features.

The lizard creature started to puff up, enough to rip the fabric of his uniform. He started to look like a bullfrog around his chest and neck. His coloring quickly changed from his grey-green to orange with green spots. The color change was at all the puffed up and expanding locations.

"Since you were impolite enough NOT to introduce yourselves to this 'lesser being,' let me give you some human sage advice.' Drew paused for effect.

"First, 'Finders Keepers' the device is mine because I found it. I do not care how you lost it. Second, because of your rude communication and 'advice' I am going to explore...fuck your research. Third, if there is someone that has a brain in your organization and can communicate politely, have them get a hold of me." Drew briefly paused again.

"I do not ever want to communicate with my original handler, or you again. I am going to that timeline and fuck her raw though." Drew paused in his rant, as he heard the honking in the background.

"She can watch and judge how much of this steer is actually a bull in disguise."

The lizard guy shredded the rest of his uniform as he continued to puff up.

Drew cut off communication and sat staring at the device.

He grabbed an ice tea and wandered onto his porch to watch the monarchs.

*

'What to do?' he whispered to the butterflies and moths as they flitted around his garden. It was designed for them, so he enjoyed the fruits of his labors and the movement of color on his porch and the surrounding milkweed.

Yes, he was a typical male and was horny about ninety percent of his waking hours. At sixty-five, he still had the libido of a twenty something.

'Getting the head from a saber-toothed lion was amazing. But was it a fluke within him? could he go fuck aliens...just because he could?' he thought as he sipped his iced tea and watched the fluttering colors.

He had to admit, give him a couple of hours and yes, he would be heading to that timeline. Just to see if he had an ounce of 'Xeno-prejudice' when it came to sticking his dick in an alien female orifice.

Then he started to laugh thinking of his raging hardon that had been sucked by a sexy cat-woman. And the phrase he just used. 'Xeno-prejudice.' A phrase he had read in his beloved sci-fi books he was hooked on in his early teens.

"The little head has no conscious..." he said with a faltering smile.

"Am I nuts?" he openly asked himself. 'Have I lost it' he wondered as he took another sip and watched a monarch land on his table to taste-test the tea that had dripped on the surface.

Drew got up and continued with his household chores.

*

Drew knew he was going to do it. It was well past 4pm in the afternoon. His comfortable shorts had been tented for at least a half hour. 'Yea...Xeno...anything. I am going to go fuck aliens." He walked inside and sat at his desk.

He pulled the device from his back pocket. Drew had started to take it with him everywhere. He settled back in his office chair because he knew what would be coming shortly. He flipped the white slab with the 'up' side facing his and placed his fingers in the appropriate small swirls.

It ignited.

He immediately flipped it over, keeping limited physical contact. He placed one finger on each side of the device and the view slightly shifted to show the 'tiles' stacked one after the other (Drew had been practicing). And he started to chase what he was looking for.

Drew passed the first "Michelle" tile and then quickly saw the second bolded time come to view. He was outside his comfort zone but stopped easily at the second bold tile. It was as if the device homed in on the bold tiles and left the others as non-essential.

Drew swirled his right-hand fingers and then pressed the tile.

Drews world flipped a bit and his stomach surged, but it was only momentary. When he could settle without spinning, he leveraged himself up.

It was an odd feeling, but he could 'feel' others in the house. He knew he was not alone. He did not know if it was intrinsic or if in this timeline, he had a bond with the aliens.

He looked out the huge windows he installed in the front of his mobile home. He had to sit back down and take in the view.

He had nothing to say...the sight floored him. Aliens, aliens everywhere. Aliens walking hand in hand with other humans...walking their dog. Aliens doing yard work. Aliens flying.

'Wait!' Drew thought to himself, as the miniature winged creature swooped onto his front porch. I looked like a winged Barbie doll wrapped in a see-through shift.

He heard the front door being opened. He looked out from his office as a stunning creature entered the house. She was about five feet tall, but the folded wings added about a foot and a half to her height. She was naked under the gauzy shift. She sported a blue tinge on her skin. Her long hair had more of an electric blue coloring. The hair seemed to float and move on its own.

As she twisted to take off her messenger bag (funny how Drew had not noticed the messenger bag) her frontal view came more into focus. B sized breasts tipped with small, hardened nipples with dark blue areola. Taught stomach with some curves, it just added to her femininity. Her body then flowed down into a pronounced mons topped by electric blue pubic hair.

She jerked when she noticed she was being watched.

"OH, Lord Drew you are home!" she almost squealed as she dropped her bag on the couch and rushed over to him.

She dropped to her knees and supplicated herself. Her arms were on his thighs and her forehead in his lap. He could feel her head lightly moving and rubbing his erection that he now sported.

He could hear movement and both the cat-woman and the alien with antenna came into view. 'Kitty' as he now thought of her, sauntered over bringing her large head close to his. She started to lightly purr, as she rubbed her muzzle in his neck.

The third alien, the 1960's looking alien, supplicated herself in Drew's direct line of sight. She was on her knees, arms outstretched on the carpet, facing away from him. Her ass was held high, and he could see her vibrating or trembling from several feet away. Her lower lips were like a human except she had more lips. They were a bright red tinged with green. Her pussy looked like a rose, tinged with green along the petals.

While he took in the view, the Pixy had been gently removing his shorts. He raised his ass as he watched Kitty move over to 'Patricia' as Kitty had called her. She started to stroke Patrica's sex and back door.

While he was distracted, Pixy had been busy. First it was kisses along his cock. They he felt an amazing, but odd feeling. He looked down and saw a thin, foot long tongue wrapped around his cock.

Pixy looked up and her tongue slowly slithered back into her mouth. Drew was arched with his eyes closed by the time her long tongue cleared his cock.

"Go to her lord." She said from a kneeling position between his legs.

"Your cum-slut needs your essence to stay healthy. Later after you have used her, you can watch as Kitty and I clean her and share in your essence." Pixy commented which caused Drew to become even harder.

He leveraged himself out of his chair and walked with a single purpose, He needed to bury his cock in that beautiful flower.

Drew knelt behind the moaning, vibrating alien. His first touch of the crown of his cock within the flower garnered a response. 'Patricia's' response was to cum. He felt it splash all over his crotch and legs. He lunged forward and buried himself in her. Normally he would be gentle the first time, but he 'knew' she liked it rough and unforgiving.

He sawed in and out of her flower. And it did look like a flower with multiple swollen petals. Drew was not sure but each time he bottomed out, she spasmed.

While he rammed his willing victim, Drew heard wings beating and looked to find the smaller version of Pixy floating by his waist. Her tongue flicked out and gathered Patrics essence she had and kept squirting all over him.

On the other side of him he felt furred paws wrap him, pulling Kitty close to him. Her large muzzle buried itself in his neck. He felt her purring. Then the vibrations ramped up and she began to lick the sweat off his body.

Drew was shocked at his staying ability. He, in his own timeline, had always been able to push off cumming until his partner was satisfied. But in this timeline, he was amazed. He was buried in a sexy sex-slave that seemed to be cumming every minute or so. He was surrounded by a very sexy Pixy that was licking his body and his cock whenever he pulled out of Patricia. To add to it all, he had his 'cosplay' dream cat-woman wrapped around him and vibrating his whole body with pleasure.

The overload finally worked, and he came deep in Patricia. When she felt him release, she honked loudly and in different tones than he had heard so far. Her large round eyes rolled back, and she collapsed comatose.

He slid out of her partially deflated. And slid and crawled back his chair at his office set up. Kitty followed, continuing to lick sweat from his body. As soon as he sat Kitty was all over his stomach, his legs and then she focused on his crotch. She sucked his semi-hard cock and then began to lick his inner thighs, and balls. The more of the secretions she took in, the more intense she purred.

He looked over at Pixy and Patricia they were in a variation of a sixty-nine. Pixy was now her larger form. They seemed well versed in each other's body.

Drew put his hand on the large jowl and pulled Kitty's eyes to meet his.

"Go share beautiful. Pixy may not leave you anything." Drew stated and smiled. Kitty looked down at his reborn erection and then back up to him.

"It will be there for you when you get done sharing."

"You promise? I am next my mate?"

"Yes, I promise." Drew paused and then commented "Go now, share with your sisters."

Kitty smiled a feral smile, not that she could have any other due to fangs and the structured jowl and vaulted to the other two.

Drew took in the scene. Three sexy female aliens in a scrum. Two eating his cum from the third. The third being almost comatose with the action.

He reached over and opened the device. Flipped it over and slid it back until he was in his timeline.

He released the device and moved it to the corner of his desk.

He had things to contemplate.

Fade to black!

12