Treasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you have never taken the time to flush the hero worship out of their systems...convenient". Commented Drew.

She just kept with her smile and did a very sexy shrug.

"So, I see your...'walk abouts' as you called them are mostly about sex. Is that all you desire?" she asked with an innocent tone.

Drew tilted his head and thought for a moment. Then he started to open his mouth, paused again.

"No, it's about sharing intimacy with another being that wants to share that intimacy back. I love the sex, but it's the sharing with someone that is a part of my life...that is what I enjoy." He paused again to think it through.

"I am looking for something and the first two timelines were just luck or plain amazing." Drew admitted.

"So, if I offered you amazing sex with an Orion Goddess," she commented and then uncoiled her legs, knees up and spread as much as she could on the couch, "for several of your days," she continued by slowly dragging her hand from her knee to her lower lips.

"Would you give me the device back?" She kept asking as she strummed what Drew assumed was her clit.

Drew paused and watched. He had been hard from the moment he saw her beautiful figure and ass pop into existence. His cock was harder than he could ever remember it to be. It was painfully hard at that moment.

Really painful.

"While an incredibly thought-provoking offer, I would have to say no." Drew looked at her astonished face.

"No? You just said no to me? You said no to an offer to have amazing sex with a goddess?"

"Well yes. A good friend of mine and I always say that 'they', meaning beautiful woman are just trying to be nice when I feel they are flirting. In your case it's all about the manipulation. You know and I know this is all about manipulating me to get it back. That is quite the turn-off" Drew paused for just a second.

"And put that away please so we can talk," Drew commented while pointing at her pussy.

Her hand snapped up and her knees slapped together, and she froze for a second astounded.

"Well, If I am not going to be able to convince you to give our device back, at least let me show you how to observe but not interact in each timeline. That way, you can search for the woman you are looking for, without doing the whole bull-in-the-China-shop that has everyone frustrated on our side."

She looked at him as Drew stayed stoic.

"All you must do is not tap but hold your finger on the &*^$# and the timeline will open for viewing. You can watch without interference."

The Orion had stopped talking and had her hand out.

Drew smiled and handed her a slab. She was up and off the couch before he could move.

Drew heard her speak one word before she touched the disk.

"Fool!"

The first toe that hit the disk and the green 'Goddess' vanished.

***

Drew mumbled and grabbed the gloves he had set on the sofa back. He walked over and tentatively grabbed the edge of the disk and hoisted it up on edge and rolled to the front door. He angled it out the front door and to the porch gate. He opened the porch gate and then shoved.

The large disk bounced down the steps hit the concrete landing with a slight crunch and then continued a lopsided roll out into the street. It circled itself in an incomplete circle and flopped to an upside-down rest in front of Drews house along the curb. It rattled to the end of its journey and was still.

Drew went back in the house and went to his cabinet. He pulled out the real device and placed it on his desk. He looked back into the cabinet and saw two more copies waiting to be used as decoys.

'Moronic assholes,' thought Drew, 'I am an artist, may not be how I make a living, but still an artist.' He thought back to the molding of the device and the casting of the three decoys. 'A bit of resin, lots of marble dust and pigments, worked perfectly,' he thought quickly.

He presumed by this time that the 'green goddess' was beside herself knowing she had been duped.

He sat at his desk and contemplated his next move. He was angry and tried valiantly to control his emotions.

His first reaction was to 'storm the bastille' and rattle their pointy heads by thrashing around in multiple timelines.

He chose a different route and went out to get laid. He spun to Michelle's timeline and tapped. The vertigo hit but he just quietly waited it out.

He settled down and waited for the spinning to stop.

The first thing Drew recognized was the sound of sex in the house. One of Michelle's wet and wild sessions. Drew's only comment to himself was 'Perfect'.

He got up and was met by his dog from the living room. They both crept down the center corridor. They found Michelle riding a younger male (younger by far than Drew) cowgirl on his bed.

The idea of her having sex with another male, while disturbing to watch, is not what bothered Drew.

It was that she disrespected him so much, that she would bang this other man (and maybe in the past) on his bed.

Drew leaned on the door frame and made one of those grumbly noises you do when you want someone's attention.

Michelle squeaked and slid off behind the other guy. His oversized dick popped free and waived proudly in the air. Drew could see the sixpack of the male ripple. While he did not have any sexual interest in the male, as an artist Drew knew this younger man would make a great life drawing model.

"Michelle, you have until the end of the day to get all of your stuff out of this house, or it will be a pile along the curb." And Drew turned and stared to walk away. He stopped and said, "Please be kind enough to pull the sheets and pillowcases and throw them in the wash. I'll take it from there. I want you out of my room and to stay out of my room.

Silence was heard from the two caught naked during sex.

*

Drew flipped the device forward and felt the spin and stomach lurch. He had made it to his desk before he shifted, and the chair rumbled a bit with his spinning and gripping the chair to remain stable.

As he left his office, he saw an erotic sight. All three of 'his' alien females were curled together on a blanket spread in the sun in his living room floor. His dog was curled beside the lightly honking Patrcia. He walked up to the couch and took in the sensual beauty of each of these different creatures, all intertwined.

The conical ears of 'Kitty' rotated towards him. her huge golden eyes partially opened, and she did her version of a smile. Drew put his finger to his lips and her smile grew. She softly untangled herself from the other two, with minor mumbling, his dog lifted her head but did not move from her favored position.

Kat slinked over to him and wrapped her furred body around his. One of her paws molded his cock and he heard a soft whisper.

"Mine"

Drew felt his pants being forced past his hips. He halted her, but only momentarily, while he pulled her towards the bedroom. He saw the bed and immediately flashed back to the scene he had just left. But this was his new favorite timeline.

His pants hit the floor and his t-shirt followed.

He kissed Kat and that large rough tongue invaded his mouth. He moved her backwards until her legs touched the edge. She started to turn and somewhere he gained the knowledge that she expected doggy style, or in this case Kitty style.

Drew stopped her turn and forced her on to her back and pushed her deeper into the bed. Her eyes seemed to grow to twice their size and her muzzle buried itself in his neck. The purring ramped up.

"My mate, you will take as you do my sisters?" she asked softly.

He answered by spreading her legs and placing his crown at her entrance. Her paw shot from his hip to his chest holding up the thrust to enter her.

"Please my mate, go slowly. You are big and I do not want to hurt. My little kitty is little."

He looked at her and smiled. The information from this timeline slowly flooded his mind.

"You know you are safe with me Kat." He slowly pushed forward and entered her. He felt the pin pricks of her extended claws on his butt cheeks. He continued to move forward. He felt the pain end when he was fully seated.

They went on for almost an hour, shifting positions with her on top and her soaking the bed sheets. Finally, the two other lovelies entered the fray. And another hour or so was used to satiate all parties.

Drew went to his desk and dialed the controls back to his base timeline.

He saw and felt his phone sparkle and vibrate so he opened it once his 45 was out of sight and within the 'bubble'...

'Just in case they do something stupid', he thought.

It was the original alien or another being of her race.

"Well, you are still being an asshole I see," she commented.

"Good afternoon, I thought I told them I did not want to talk to you anymore." Drew dryly commented.

"Oh, I am not %^$$#$, I am &^*$% but there is a close resemblance," 'she' commented.

"You are an asshole. Both my creche mate and I agree on that."

Drew tired of alien games responded, "What do you want?"

"I wanted to inform you that with your inadvertent help, we fixed the one timeline. But you have destroyed our research in the other," 'she' stated.

"OK, you have my curiosity. How did I help 'fix' the one timeline?"

"My making the subject who you refer to as Michelle leave your domicile. After she moved back to her original...mate's domicile, they slept. We switched the fetus with one from the mate and that timeline is back to where it should be."

"And the other timeline? The one I allegedly screwed up?'

"Allegedly the human says! All three female subjects are pregnant with your hybrid offspring! Our research is destroyed!"

"Explain to me how I could impregnate aliens?" Drew asked concerned and proud at the same time.

"My Creche mate already explained that there was an odd genetic disparity. Your genetic makeup is...odd, and it caused certain anomalies."

The creature paused again," The ability to impregnate other species seems to be one of those anomalies. My creche mate is so despondent that her other being in that timeline is pregnant by you, that she had to leave the research facility."

Drew was quiet for a while. He was not dealing well with the thought of having hybrid children and how they may be treated. Would they be made fun of, or accepted by the society he saw outside his windows. The scene of many aliens cohabitating with humans in a seemingly peaceful life.

He snapped out of his worries for the moment and looked back at the alien. This one seemed 'nicer' then the last of her species, 'well except for my honking sex slave," and he thought and smiled a bit.

"If that is all, I'll be going." Drew commented.

The alien did something odd. She held up her six fingered hand and raised one finger. Drew assumed it was a 'pause' symbol.

Drew was not sure of the similarities of communication in the cosmos, but there did seem to be gestures that transcended time and space.

'She' leaned toward his screen and so did he. Her next words were soft and an attempt at a whisper.

"Human, I wanted you to know that I feel you have been treated badly. While I have not been privy to certain discussions, please be aware that you have caused quite a lot of concern. Things are happening on my side of the device. There may be trouble coming your way. This time it will not be a sexy strumpet that thinks too much of herself." She paused to lightly honk in seeming jest.

"Be careful human, there are scarier things in this universe that those idiot lizards." And he watched her reach over and shut down the transmission.

Drew sat back and looked out his office window. He had a lot of things to contemplate.

Fade to black!

12