Treasure Ch. 05 - Final

Story Info
Drew has come to the end of his search and makes a decision.
3.2k words
4.69
977
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Treasure Ch 5

The following story is the final chapter. I have no idea how long it will be. Or if there may be more chapters.

I just have no idea how I dream up my stories or where they go. It began at 3am and was an odd half-woke dream.

I hope you are enjoying the ride. This variation of Sci-fi (multi-verse) never interested me, but a waking dream changed it all.

Interesting question: So, if one finds the rainbow, do you think of the scientific reason for its creation or just enjoy the beauty?

All humans and creatures are over 18 years of age. All humans and creatures are figments of my mind and are not meant to represent any creatures that walk our earth. If one does, please send me an email.

What to do about the timelines?

"Welcome home my Mate. It is my sisters turn to savor your essence." Kitty looked down at Patricia.

"I will take my share once you have deposited it inside her. But I want the honor of cleaning up the fairy dust," she paused and looked at the comatose Pixy.

"I will clean Patricia's fluids off you too, once you have pleasured your little cum slut."

Muted breathy honking could be heard from Patricia.

Her jowl went back to his neck with softer purring.

"I am so glad you are home my mate," she half purred and commented.

Drew knew he would stay here for a while. He was wanted, cherished, and loved here. It is all he ever wanted.

He would stay, for at least a while.

He did feel at home.

*

Drew was enjoying this timeline.

It is not like he could bitch about anything. He had his job at the local governmental agency. And he had his home. All these factors were the same as his base timeline.

Best of all he had his 'girls'. Nonstop sex was his norm now. Their pregnancies seemed to hyper increase their libido. The loving attention he was receiving was everything he had ever desired.

So, it was pure stupidity that had Drew sitting on his porch wondering why he was not satisfied.

He saw one of his neighbors approaching. He knew where the man lived, 6 houses down and around the corner, but Drew had never spoken to him, just the normal park waive as they passed during the day.

He locked his crazy terrier in the house because there was no misunderstanding that this man was heading directly for him and had something on his mind. The dog just barked her head off from inside the house.

"Um, Hi. Its Drew, right?" asked the neighbor.

"Why yes, it is. And good morning to you."

"Hi. Sorry. I'm Dave." He stated in a nervous manner.

"So, Dave, what can I do for you on this beautiful sunny Saturday?"

"Well," Dave started and then froze for a moment not being able to look Drew in the eye.

"Is it true what everyone is saying? That you were able to impregnate your &^$%# girlfriend?"

Drew remembered seeing him walking his dog, hand in hand, with the same type of alien as his Patricia.

Drew hesitated. It was very normal for his 'girls' to talk about sex openly and without care, but Drew was raised under different circumstances.

"Yes, it seems I have an anomaly in my genetics and can, it seems, impregnate aliens." Drew paused feeling uncomfortable,

"At least the ones I have had sex with so far. Seems I am three for three."

Both men were silent for an extended period. They both looked at each other waiting for one or the other to continue the conversation.

"Well, here is the thing," Dave paused again, "My Betty is going crazy and wants to have a baby...in the worst way. She has been asking me over and over to come ask you to help us out."

At that moment, Kitty opened the door and sauntered out. She acknowledged the visitor with her feline smile but wrapped herself around the sitting Drew, her muzzle buried in Drew's neck.

Drew was dumbfounded with the request Dave had just made. Not knowing what to say or do.

"Did your Betty send you over to ask to become pregnant?" Kitty asked Dave very nonchalantly.

"Um, yes, she did. How did you know?" Dave asked and he seemed to want to dig a hole for himself in the porch.

"We girls talk." Kitty responded and then buried her muzzle back in Drews neck. She was lightly purring and then she whispered.

"It would be fun to have another sister in our house."

Drew stiffened a bit. He knew that his genetic issue brought with it a 'control' or aberrant 'fanaticism' by his aliens. Him, as this Drew, had only been involved with the final change of one of his 'aliens'...Kitty.

"Um, well What do you say?" asked Dave.

Drew paused, and then paused again.

"Dave, there are other side effects to my genetics. I do not understand it all, I am not sure anyone does. But once I have sex with a female, they become...bonded to me." Drew paused again hoping to let the idea sink in.

Kitty wrapped herself tighter and just purred a little louder.

"Well, I was hoping to get...a sample...and then place it myself." Dave stammered while blushing.

"Dave, are we talking turkey baster placement?" Drew asked.

Kitty rolled her jowl out of Drew's neck and looked at Dave.

"It would not work human. She, your Betty, would become another sister in this house." She paused.

"Not that we would mind. She has nice breasts, with fat sensitive nipples and loves to cum on my tongue."

She had her feral smile out, knowing Dave had no idea of the sapphic love that happened in Drew's house.

"We have been very careful not to share my mate's essence with her when she comes over for a playdate."

Dave, without a word, got up with a sickened look and walked off Drew's porch.

Drew felt sad. It seems that humanity, or some members of humanity, still had an old-fashioned view of the world and society.

*

Drew was in his usual place on the porch letting the afternoon Los Osos breeze blow over him. He was spinning the device again. He was drawn to find out about him and his first true love. "Did they, or we or us find an extended love?" he whispered the quiet question to himself.

It was the three highlighted cards all grouped together that kept pulling him. He needed to know if the grouping had a significance.

'Were the three just a slightly altered form of each other?' he pondered as he sipped his late afternoon glass of wine.

"Would one hold the answer?" He had to know, and it kept rattling in his brain.

He lit up the device and went to the tiles. He spun the device over and viewed the tile selection, he spun until he found his three. The center tile was still highlighted and that caused him minor confusion.

"Should I enter the first of the three or the last of the three?"

He pressed the third tile, and he became enveloped in the story line. He was slammed with sadness again. He was sitting in a very posh office and the story of this time flooded him with grief. As in the center tile, he was on the wrong side of a divorce. They had gotten married early in their lives and she had become miserable.

Drew being Drew went into hyper management mode. 'I'll fix this" was his refrain and he pushed and pushed to 'fix it' This just created more stress. He just pushed harder with his need to fix.

Drew became a controlling asshole. It made his heart rip. He had all that he wanted. His Jeanne married to him, and he became the asshole the aliens had called him.

His pushing and her depression cause the final rip in the marriage.

Drew stared to cry, and they rolled down his cheeks onto the desk.

He knew he was waiting on her attorney to sign documents...to end the marriage and bring closure.

He heard the door unlatch and feet walking. He had his nose buried in his arms as the tears still fell. He was trying to act nonchalantly, but he was anything but.

The person walked around and started to pull out the chair opposite him.

"Well, hello asshole. Why are you still walking through the timelines?"

It was not the statement, name-calling, inflection, or tone of the question. It was the actual voice that ratcheted his head up.

It was the voice, and when his eye settled down, the appearance of his ex-wife from his base timeline sitting across from him.

His private, pet, name for her was 'the Troll."

"Are you actually her or just some conjured visage?" asked Drew staring.

"Yes, asshole I am the female you were married to. Stupid as it was at the time. I got what I wanted, your sperm and our children. I should have done away with you then."

She stared at him for a moment.

"At least if I had gotten rid of you, we would not be losing experiments."

She just sat smiling at him. She had an evil smile, back when they were married and now in this timeline.

"What are you? Are you human?" Drew asked cautiously.

"Oh hell no. I was not when we married." She paused briefly, "I was sent to follow your odd genetics. It did not have the same effect on me as your current cum sluts."

"Why are you here? And leave the ladies out of it." Drew stated with no strength behind the comment.

"I volunteered to be here so I can see you sign away your fantasy. The love of your life. Your fantasy girl does not want you" and she chuckled in his face, "I wanted to see and watch you give up your greatest desire."

Drew wanted to wipe the smile off her face, but she was speaking the truth. The loss of his Jeanne was all his fault and it ripped at his soul in this timeline.

"As for what I am...well sign the documents," she paused to slide the divorce papers across the table, "and I'll show you."

He gathered and leafed through pages and signed each spot.

As he was signing the last page, he could see a flickering across the table. He flipped the package closed and looked up into the multiple eyes of a six-foot tall, eight foot around arachnid.

Drew was jolted. His fingers came off the device and he was back on his porch.

He could still hear the cold, evil laughing of his ex-wife as the portal closed.

*

Drew was stunned and the muscles on his back between his shoulders were hunched. He was part angry, part sad and totally confused. He had started to feel 'weathered' with all the new things he had experienced. He thought he could handle new items or people...Not really.

He started to roll his shoulders trying to get bunched muscles to let loose. He could feel his heart racing and he did his visual exercises to get the pitter-pater to calm.

"I do not know Dick!" he stated aloud to his butterfly bushes. 'Weathered my ass,' he thought to himself and then remembered the bull in the China shop mental picture he had sent on the first alien encounter.

He still wanted to bring closure to the ich he kept feeling, regarding the Jeanne series of tiles.

He knew he should not, but he had to look at the third tile in the series. He KNEW he should not, but Drew was Drew.

He opened the device back up and found the center tile still highlighted. Not as bright as the first tile in the series but still bright. He placed his fingers on the center tile, and it lit up. He could see Jeanne and that Drew on the couch cuddled. He was rubbing her feet, and she had her extended hand playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

They had reconciled and he felt a serene quiet happiness in himself in that timeline.

Drew felt pleasure and released the tile. He sat back for a moment, and then just smiled letting 'himself' from this timeline know that 'him' from that timeline, had found peace with his dream woman. He would no longer enter but let that 'Drew' live out his life.

He opened the first, and 'last' tile in the series. He opened it in just the view mode and let the emotions wash over him.

'They were married in this tile too. This Drew and 'his' Jeanne. And they were happy. Or as happy as any long-term married couple could be. They were in an older historic house they had bought together, and he was on his back under the sink fixing a pipe.

"How long do you think it will be until its done?" she asked in her beautiful feminine voice.

"Well, it looks like another trip to Home Depot beautiful." He paused, catching the look of her long 'dancer' legs from his wedged in vantage point. 'She is wearing those damn shorts again' he thought to himself and felt his dick start to stiffen. While slightly past sixty, he found her to be the most sexy, beautiful woman he knew. He always admitted to his bias.

She stepped over his extended legs and bent down to whisper, showing an open, braless cleavage show. "Climb out from there. Let's do a quicky in the shower and catch lunch while out." Her smile was dazzling. He reached down to 'adjust' himself as he started to slide out between her legs.

She let him get so far before she sat down on his crotch and began to do a slight lap dance. Drew could only moan.

"Oh my god, you two," stated Mackenzie from the entry to the kitchen. "Why can't I have normal parents? One's that barely get along. You kept me up last night with all the moans and banging."

Their daughter put her hands on her hips with a scowl, "And now I come into the kitchen and find this?"

Drew and Jeanne were staring into each other's eyes and then burst out laughing.

*

Drew pulled his fingers off the device and sat back with a huge feeling of contentment. At least somewhere in the cosmos he had found what he had most desired in his original timeline.

Drew was contemplative. He had run the gambit and come out sad. So many lives and only a couple he desired. He knew he was not going back to his original baseline. It seems that he would be another missing person.

He could take over one of the two Drews that had found love and peace with Jeanne. It was something that he had dreamed of for over 40 years. But part of him, the good angel on his shoulder was flicking his ear telling him to let it be.

And he knew deep in his heart, that he should let those Drews enjoy their lives. He was not sure why, but he just knew. He knew that those Drews had morphed, due to their experiences in their timelines, to be different than him. It may only be a slight difference, but it worked for them.

They earned that love from their Jeannes, and he should let it continue.

He thought of acidic vitriol he had received from his ex-wife. And he looked at the device in his hand.

He was sorry he had taken over Drew in this timeline. But he knew he needed to stay. He felt at home here. He had the three pregnant beauties asleep in bed.

Here, he had three beings he loved, cherished, and enjoyed being around. He felt loved, wanted, and cared for.

He got up and looked at his table. He placed the device in the center of his chessboard.

His eyes looked around and saw none of his neighbors out yet. But he knew 'THEY' were watching.

"Take it' was all he said and entered the house.

He went to the master suite and found a puddle of femininity. Patricia mumbled and without request slid out of bed and just stood there. He dropped his pants and underwear and slid in next to Pixy.

Her eyes snapped open, and she was her Barbie doll size in an instant. As he slid over, she crawled onto his chest and rode his chest as he snuggled up to Kitty and Patricia snuggled back on the other side.

Patricia lifted his arm and snuggled into the crux of his arm and chest. She seemed to go immediately back to sleep. She had grabbed his hand and held it to her belly. Kitty on the other side performed the same maneuver. He had her wet nose in his neck below his ear. The purring was muted.

Pixy sat on his chest Indian style with her round belly on her crossed legs. Her hands massaged her belly and she stared at him.

"So, are you staying?" she asked him.

She stared at him with her diminutive smile and waited him out.

"What do you know?" he asked her back.

"I am magic, remember? I knew something had changed." She paused and looked at Patricia who had started her soft honking snore. "I can feel each time you go on...walk-about."

"Do they know?" asked Drew, looking at Patricia and then Kitty.

"No, they are not magic," then a brief pause, "just lots of fun and amazing sisters." She ended with a beautiful smile.

She looked at him with a scrunched-up nose, trying to figure out the human words that would explain it.

"Our fairy magic can take us between timelines. Our Drew was...'jaded,' I think...the human word is. He thought this was 'normal.' You showed up like a 'kid in a candy shop.' All these beings wanting sex, love, and togetherness. It was and still is fun being around you."

She paused with a quirky smile on her face. "By the way when we are done talking, I am going to suck you off. She needs more of your essence." She mentioned while looking down and rubbing her tummy.

"Are you done with your research? You know they took the white tablet a few moments ago."

Drew was shocked "How did you know?"

"My magic. I have placed...call it security, around the house. That is how I can feel when you go 'walking'. They sent another magical being to retrieve the device. It triggered my magic and they apologized for any inconvenience."

She paused everything except rubbing her belly.

"My Lord, why did you decide to stay with us?" Pixy queried.

"Even in my past I came to realize that all I ever wanted in life was to be wanted. Here, with you in this timeline, I feel wanted. It's not the sex, or the craziness of being around magical and alien beings, it's just being wanted." Drew paused for a moment.

"I feel at home." Drew finished.

Pixy clapped her hands just once.

"I am so happy my Lord." she said as she spun and went under the covers.

The last view Drew had, was her tiny, cute butt disappearing under the sheets.

Fini

Fade to black!

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers