Treasures Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet gritted her teeth and shook harder as she clenched her fists. She felt very humiliated and being made to say it twice was just driving the nail in deeper. But she thought of her mom and dad and her desire to help them. She could only loosen her fist and take a breath. Then she raised her head.

"You, Mr. Anderson. I will belong to you. You will own me, and I will do and be whatever you want," Violet spoke resignedly, making eye contact with James.

In return, James smiled in approval.

'This girl is smart,' he thought. 'Smart, brave, beautiful, and determined...I can't wait to break her.'

"Good girl," James said as he reached out and stroked her hair. "Are you sexually active?"

Violet felt revolted from the action, but she forced it out of her mind as her face turned red at the question and the humiliation.

"No. I have never had a close enough relationship with someone to do those kinds of things. I have never even kissed a boy but...but I have kissed my friend Lindsey before," Violet hesitated but spoke the last part hurriedly. The only thing she was grateful about from this situation was that she couldn't see either of her parents as she made that confession.

"Really? Are you a lesbian?" James asked intrigued.

"N-no. I like men. I was just scared at the thought of being intimate with them and doing something wrong. I had two boyfriends in school, but they broke up with me because I wouldn't kiss them or get more physical with them. I told my best friend, and she comforted me each time. After the second time she asked if I wanted to practice with her. We have known each other since kindergarten, and she had dated boys so I thought kissing her would make it easier. But after we kissed, I started thinking more about it and thought maybe it would be nice to do it again. Lindsey told me she was bi once, so I thought about it and asked her if we could 'practice' again. We kissed for a while and started touching but I wasn't ready for that. After panicking and calming down for a couple weeks, I figured I am bi too. We are going to college and moving in together, so we talked about starting a relationship when we got to Stanford. Or we were going together," Violet softly spoke that last part. Indeed, if not for this situation she would be heading off to college in six months and starting a relationship with her best friend. If it wasn't for fear of her and her family's lives, she wouldn't have shared so much. Her parents didn't know anything about her and Lindsey, or Violet's insecurities about dating. They only figured she wasn't interested in those things at this stage in her life.

After hearing the forced explanation, Fiona wanted to hug her daughter and tell her it is ok to be nervous about intimacy. Who isn't the first time? Even after, many people secretly wonder if they are doing it right or meeting their partner's needs. But she was afraid if she moved too much or made too much noise, her husband would die, and she would face a living nightmare with her daughter.

James, on the other hand, was ecstatic. This was a pure, innocent girl being forced to confess her desire for intimacy offering herself to him. Several wicked thoughts flashed through his mind of how he wanted to corrupt and mold her. His desire to own her instead of sending her off to be another damaged whore serving other men to bring in meager amounts of money surged.

"Don't worry Violet. I'm going to make sure you get plenty of practice. But before that, we are going to test how determined you are to sell yourself to me. Ready?" James questioned.

"Yes."

"Excellent," James leered. "Suck my cock."

James' command was only three words but these three words echoed in the minds of the Lake family.

"Suck my cock and swallow my cum. Do that and you pass."

Jon was angry. Furious that his daughter would be forced to do such a thing and that she was threatened with her family's wellbeing. He blamed everything on James and the people who forced him to steal and spy on James, wishing that he could do something other than helplessly sit and watch his little princess service a man.

Fiona was angry too. But instead of being angry at James, she was angry at her husband for endangering their family. She was angry at herself. She knew that Jon had gambling problems. But he assured her when they sold their previous home and cars to pay off debts, that everything was taken care of, and he had learned his lesson. She regretted believing him and not finding a way to make sure all his debts were actually paid off. She loved her husband dearly, but if she knew that his gambling addiction would hurt her daughter to this degree, she would have divorced him months ago when she had to sell her home!

Violet looked in disbelief at James. She knew that he would want her body. And she knew that she would have to give it to him. But it was one thing to know and another to do. Now, she would have to take this man's penis and put it in her mouth with both her parents and several strangers watching.

James watched as disbelief turned into grief, grief into resignation, then resignation into determination. Violet had made up her mind. Her body stopped shaking and a firm look flashed across her eyes as she steeled herself. She was ready to do anything for her family. Even if it meant sacrificing her innocence.

"Yes," Violet said resolutely, shuffling closer to James.

James was pleased to see this. He didn't want to just rape her and force her to have sex with him. He wanted something more. He would absolutely do that, but he wanted to corrupt and change this girl. Let her have hope and believe there is a way out, only to break her mind and soul as she becomes his.

He spread his legs and Violet settled in between them. Though she wasn't shaking any more, there was a tremble in her hand as she reached toward James' belt. She fumbled with it for a minute before opening it and moving onto the button. When she had the button undone and lowered the zipper, a bulge strained against James' underwear. Violet gulped a little as she hooked her fingers around the waist of James' pants and underwear.

Despite the fear and revulsion, she also felt a little excited. She had never been with a man and had been interested in sex for many years. It was her own insecurities and fears that prevented her from succeeding in a relationship or being intimate with someone other than Lindsey. In this situation, where her feelings couldn't be taken into consideration at all, she felt oddly free.

James lifted himself up slightly from the couch and with a deep breath, Violet pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift movement.

*Gasp*

A small gasp sounded in the room. It was so soft, that if it wasn't for the room being completely silent, no one would have heard it.

Fiona didn't realize she had made that sound even when James glanced at her. He smiled as he knew why she gasped. Violet, being inexperienced, didn't fully realize how big the throbbing dick in front of her was but Fiona did.

James wasn't insecure about his body, but it still felt good to get these reactions from women. Height wise, he was relatively average coming in at 5'8 but James worked out regularly to maintain his fit and toned body. He wouldn't win any awards or contests, but everything on him was lean and powerful whipcord and no woman had complained about his defined six pack and apollo's belt. His physique, paired with short sandy-blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and defined facial features, made him attractive to women that didn't know about his cold and ruthless nature and criminal businesses.

But what really set him apart was between his legs. Flaccid, James measured in at 5 1/2" long and about 5 3/4" in girth. Turned on at his plans for the beauty between his legs, he was already approaching his over 9" full mast and 7 1/2" girth. Sure, it wasn't one of those 12" monsters people read about or saw in porn. But he was confident it is bigger than most women would ever get to see and touch in their lives.

Violet stared at the monster in front of her, her hot breath blowing over the head as her heartbeat picked up. She had never watched porn and had never seen a penis in real life, but she felt this penis would be larger than all the boys in her school if someone were to compare them. She had often heard her friends talk and shared some details that led her to these thoughts. She found herself wondering if this is the difference between boys and a man. The longer she stared, the greater the urge she had to touch it grew, but so did the fear in her heart.

"Touch it," James commanded as if he could see through her heart.

Again, his command did not take her feelings into consideration at all. He gave an order, and she had to follow. Reaching for it, she found herself feeling a sense of freedom growing under her fear.

After what felt like an eternity to Violet, her dainty hand wrapped around James' shaft. The thick and hard mass throbbed hotly in her palm. Instead of feeling the disgust she anticipated, Violet enjoyed the sensation in her hand, a faint heat growing between her own legs. This feeling left Violet conflicted as she subconsciously started stroking the shaft.

The revulsion she felt before started to slip away. She didn't know if it was because James was attractive, or because she had offered herself to him and even though this is rape, she had "consented" to being raped, or some other basic primal instinct. But she knew she was no longer as disgusted or repulsed as she felt she should be.

"That's good. Good girl. You're a natural at this," James gave a grunt as he told the trancelike girl.

Violet felt encouraged at the small praise. In school, she always wanted to do good. She studied and prepared and did everything she could to be the best at anything she did. Being intimate with someone scared her because she felt unprepared and didn't know what to do. She gripped a little tighter around the shaft and started pumping faster.

"Good. Be gentle. You want to have a firm grip but not too strong or it will hurt. That's right. Gently grip and work the shaft. Good girl."

James continued coaching and encouraging Violet. He let her get accustomed to his cock, knowing the fun would be starting soon.

He let her jack him off until he was completely hard, and his dick throbbed for more.

"Stop."

One word and Violet's motion stopped completely. She looked away from the penis just inches from her face and looked confusedly into James' eyes. She wondered if she did something wrong. But the look in his eyes compelled her to ignore her fears.

"Do you know what this is?" James indicated to his dick, still grasped by Violet's hand.

"I-it is a penis," Violet stuttered at first. Her voice came out a little hoarse.

"That's right. But you can't call it a penis anymore. You'll use the word cock. Now, say it," James said to her.

"C-cock. It is a cock. Your cock," Violet responded slowly in a soft mesmerized voice.

"Good girl. That's right. It is my cock. Your test is to please it and suck it. Do you know how to give a blowjob?" James praised and asked her, already knowing the answer.

"No," Violet breathed out, her breath quickening.

"That's ok. You'll learn. First, remember how important this is. If you don't do a good job and fail this test, bad things will happen to your family. Understand?" James asked.

Violet felt like a bucket of cold water had been thrown over her. Her fear and doubts stabbed at her mind. She didn't know what she was doing. If she couldn't do it right, her father would be killed and her and her mother sent off to be raped and abused and probably separated. Her body started to shake again.

"Calm down. It isn't as scary as it sounds, you'll do well. I just want to make sure you remember why you are doing this, and you understand what is at stake," James said, stoking the girl's cheek.

"I-I understand," Violet said, pulled back from the fear that had attacked her.

"Good. Now, how important is this cock?" James asked smiling down on Violet.

"Um, very important?" Violet responded unsurely.

"That's right. Very important. Good job. Now, when you service a cock, what do you think you should do first?" James asked.

Violet started to panic again. She didn't know! She could only push aside her worry and give an answer.

"I-I don't know. L-lick it?" Violet struggled after thinking for a moment.

James loved the concern and hopefulness in her eyes as she looked up at him. Without a doubt, he was raping this girl and forcing her suck his cock, but he took advantage of her innocent heart and desire to protect her family to make her want to do it well instead of fighting back. If she fought back, it would be fun in its own way. But making her submit in her heart and mind was more pleasurable, at least for him, than just taking her body.

"Very good. That was a great answer but no. This cock determines the future of your family. So instead of licking it, you need to show love and gratitude for it. You need to kiss it first and show it that you love it and want to thank it by satisfying it." James instructed.

Violet processed the words. She had to love it. If she loved it, she could save her family. It did deserve her gratitude! And it makes sense to kiss what you love, like Lindsey.

Relieved at the guidance and that she did not get in trouble for guessing wrong, she immediately latched on to James' words.

Leaning forward she lightly kissed the tip of James cock. Her pursed lips gently caressed James' crown for several seconds before she pulled away, a string of pre-cum connected to her lips. As the string snapped, Violet licked her lips. Being the first time she tasted pre-cum, Violet thought she wouldn't like the taste. She had heard from other girls that a man's cum was nasty and that they hated the taste. But to her surprise she found the salty taste pleasant and wanted more.

Without any prompting, Violet resumed kissing James' cock. At first she was still tentative and shy but she slowly got more comfortable. She rained light and fluttering, and long and wet kisses all over the crown, especially along the slit where pre-cum continuously oozed out. Unconsciously, she would flick her tongue out to lap at the pre-cum to satisfy her growing hunger.

"Very good Violet. But don't forget the rest of the cock. Kiss all the way down shaft. And when you get to the bottom, lick all the way back up to the top," James instructed. His breathing started to pick up as he enjoyed the eager affection his cock was receiving.

Violet acknowledged the instruction by immediately planting kisses along the shaft. She noticed that as she kissed where the shaft and head came together, James' cock would twitch delightfully. Continuing down the shaft, Violet kissed all around the underside and sides of the cock as she held it to her face. The feeling of holding this man's large cock to her face, damp from her wet kisses and pre-cum, thrilled her as her pussy tingled with excitement. Any feelings of revulsion long gone.

Arriving at the base, Violet did not immediately lick back up. She roughly breathed in the scent of James' fully erect beast as she rubbed it against her from side to side. Looking up, she locked eyes with James, flattened her tongue and slowly licked from the base all the way to the tip.

When her tongue came in contact with the fresh pre-cum she let out a satisfied moan. Missing the taste even after a short while, she latched her lips hungrily to the tip and twirled her tongue around the slit, hoping to get more of the taste she unknowingly started to crave.

Violet repeated the actions of kissing down James's cock, rubbing her face against it as she breathed in the musk, and licked back to the top to eagerly lap at the endless pre-cum. The more she did it, the more her actions became smoother, and while she still felt humiliated at doing such an act in front of her parents, she could not deny the wetness growing between her legs and the excitement evident from her ragged breathing.

After the tenth time repeating this circuit, Violet stopped and stared up at James. She slowly pumped his throbbing member as she breathed in his scent, her eyes glazed with unrecognized lust.

"Mr. Anderson. What should I do next?" she asked between heated breaths.

James smiled approvingly at her. He was curious if he left her alone if she would naturally suck his cock or if she would need further "guidance". Or at least, he would like to think that. In truth, even just the kissing, licking, and light suckling were driving him crazy. If he was an inexperienced man with less stamina, he may have already painted her face with his cum. This girl was showing a natural talent at cock sucking and the blooming obedience of a submissive.

"You are doing a great job. Now, keep holding and working the shaft gently like you have been doing. Back at the head, slide your mouth around the head, pursing your lips tightly around it and bob your head while sucking. Be careful not to scrape your teeth against it. Instead of getting you the cum you need to protect your family, that has the opposite effect. That is all the instruction you need. Start." James instructed.

Before he could finish saying the word "Start", Violet immediately licked back up to the head. Completing this last circuit, she lapped at James' pre-cum once more. After a few licks, Violet took the bulbous head into her mouth as instructed and started bobbing her head, her right hand never failing to pump the shaft. Getting more comfortable with the action, her tongue resumed twirling around the cock in her mouth as she worked her lips. Whenever she rose her head, keeping only the head in her mouth, she lapped greedily at the growing amount of pre-cum.

Violet felt the wetness between her legs growing and a burning urge to fill her vagina with something. She quickly moved her left hand under her nightie and traced her slit through her panties. Lindsey had told her about fingering and playing with her vagina, or she called it her pussy, and that she encouraged her to try it. But embarrassingly, Violet was shy even with herself. She had hoped that when she went to college, Lindsey could help her and get her out of her own head.

But the burning need had grown so much, Violet didn't care about being embarrassed anymore. She felt like it compounded the humiliation she was already feeling and exhilarated her. Snaking around her panties, Violet stroked a finger between her wet folds. The electrifying sensation stimulated her, and a moan escaped her throat, passing straight into James' cock.

James groaned at the vibration, enjoying the innocent girl getting off to greedily blowing him. He reached out and stroked her silk-like hair possessively, sometimes soft and gently and sometimes gave a sharp tug.

Violet felt happy when she felt James playing softly with her hair while groaning. She thought it meant she was doing well, and he was encouraging her. But when he gave her the first sharp tug, the pain immediately transformed into a lightning bolt of pleasure to her pussy. She didn't understand why it felt so good and painful at the same time, but she didn't think much about it. She devoted herself to sucking the delicious cock in her mouth and fingering her aching pussy.

Violet's moans became uncontrollable. All the new, frightening, and pleasurable things she felt assaulted her mind and body. The stimulation of her unexpectedly great blowjob and moaning pushed James along as well, his groans of enjoyment and occasional praises for Violet driving her forward. Her pleasure continued mounting and she could tell that when it reached its peak, she would explode.

Lost in the impending climax, Violet choked as she felt James hands tightly grasp her head and pull her deeper onto his cock. The panic staved off her climax as she gasped quickly for air, both her hands flying out to push him away.