Treatment

Story Info
Wife goes in for vein care, reveals something more.
5.3k words
4.51
8.9k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." she began, "I'm thinking of having a specialist look at taking care of my spider veins," she stated matter-of-factly.

I looked over my morning coffee and asked, "What are spider veins?" I might as well know what they were as statements like this meant she'd already decided to have this thing done.

"These ugly things," she said, opening her robe and presenting one of her legs to me, pointing.

"You look pretty good to me," I smiled noting her high cut panties. Even after fifteen years together and three kids, I though she looked great. "Pam, your legs are gorgeous. All of you is."

"Thank you, Babe, but I just don't like how they look with these things. They make me look old."

I raised a skeptical eyebrow. Thirty-seven is not old. I still loved watching her dress, - and undress - loved being seen with her. She made me look good, and certainly made me a better person. She still rocked a bathing suit, though the bikinis she used to wear had given way to "mom suits," and skirts were no longer as short as I liked. Her legs were always great, they featured prominently in a picture she sent me just after we'd met. All of her was beautiful.

I touched her leg. "You're not old by any stretch of the imagination." My hand started to wander further up her leg.

"Yeah, you're just horny", she laughed, pushing my hand off and closing the front of her robe. "I'm going to stop by after work on Wednesday and have them do an evaluation."

"Fine," I said, resigned.

She stood, touched the side of my face and said, "It's just an evaluation. I haven't decided yet..."

I watched her walk across the room to put her breakfast dishes in the washer. Damn, I loved her body, the way she swayed, even in just a robe. Now I was horny. What the hell, if it made her feel better about herself... but those legs looked mighty fine to me.

"Dr. P says I'm an excellent candidate for the treatment. Says he's sure the spider veins will all be gone in just a few treatments," she said stepping into the shower as I stood at the toilet.

"What?" I asked, sticking my head into the steamy mist.

"These ugly things," she said, turning a leg and running a finger down the inside of her thigh. My eyes, to be honest, were not on where she was pointing but just about six inches higher where the shower water was streaming through the soft brown patch of hair.

"You showed those veins to this Dr. P?" I smirked.

"Steve, stop," she pouted swinging a wet hand at me. Pam was always very reserved. Not shy so much as proper, she was not one to flaunt herself and she knew what I was implying.

"Dr. Pree..., Pryeeda..., shoot, I can't say his name. It's one of those long Indian names." She was flustered. "He's very professional. His nurse came in and got me prepped, and they did an ultrasound on both my legs. I was not...he was looking at the veins!"

"An ultrasound?" The only time I knew anything about ultrasound were when we were having kids and all those fuzzy images during the prenatal visits.

"Yes. Please get out and let me shower."

I pulled my head out and stood there as she continued.

"They did an ultrasound on each leg. Spider veins are caused by leaking veins or something. And the treatment is, well, he says it's pretty painless and they can get rid of all these things," she said over the sound of the shower.

Okay, this is a doctor, I'm sure he doesn't even see the women he's working on, but my mind was still a little concerned that the place where Pam had been pointing was high up her thigh...- and he did each leg?

"Pretty painless?" I asked sticking my head back in the shower, "what's that mean?" This time I was actually looking for these spider veins that she seemed so concerned with.

"He says that it's just a little needle," she said, touching the spots on her legs. "He injects some medicine and it like strangles the vein, then the blood flows where it's supposed to, and these things fade away."

She gave me one of those 'are-you-done-staring' looks and said "I haven't decided yet. Do you mind?"

I removed my head and stood outside thinking.

"You really don't like needles..." I offered.

Pam shut off the water and opened the shower door. "I know," she said with a sigh. "But these things are ugly and make me feel like an old lady," she said as she dried herself. Damn, I adored every part of her.

There was no logic that would help. She was thirty-seven but could pass for twenty-five. Her breasts didn't sag in the least and were so wonderfully responsive, her body was trim though not skinny, and her firm, round ass swung when she walked, it didn't jiggle like jelly. Sure her abs weren't a washboard, but a little muffin-top was to be expected. It's not like I was any great prize, she could have married anyone she chose - but I was the lucky one. I found her beautiful, I knew some of my friends did too, and she was honestly a very lovely woman. I often saw guys looking at her when we were out, and even in her mom suits, she looked a lot better than most women at the beach.

"I know you think I'm beautiful," she said stepping out of the shower and into my arms. It was only then that I realized I was fully up. "I want to feel that way for you. This is something I want to do for me, okay? It'll make me feel better about myself."

"If you feel any better than you do right now, I'm not sure I could stand it," I smiled.

Pam blinked, a little smile on the corner of her lips, "You know that's not what I meant.."

"Yeah, but I'm not so sure how I feel about some guy feeling up your legs" I teased, slipping my hand between her thighs and caressing her womanhood.

"Really?" she said, pulling her head back to focus on my face. "Cuz if this is any indication of how you feel about that thought" she wrapped a hand around my hard phallus.

"Well, he's not going to be seeing you naked, otherwise he'd be hard too," I teased.

"No, he won't, but he will be touching me...." she sighed, a twinkle in her eyes. "Does that bother you?"

I ran my hand down to about where I knew one of those spider veins was, still very high on her thigh. "Touching you right here?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she smiled seductively.

"Then sticking a needle in right there?"

"Oh you!" Pam yelped, jumping back and shivering all over. "Don't remind me!" she shook, gripping herself as if to get warm.

Pam pulled her robe from the hook, slipping it on her arms.

"Steve, I.... you wouldn't really be bothered would you? I really want to do this..." she asked, her robe still open.

She stood there, as magnificent a vision as I had ever seen. Her breasts rising and falling as she breathed, nipples firm and her legs just slightly apart, the hair damp between her legs. Was it the shower, our embrace, or something more?

"I'll support you, if you want to.... if it's what you want?" I answered.

Pam came to me, kissed me, and took may hand leading us to our bed.

She'd called the next day to set up the treatments. One treatment each session, one week apart, three per leg. She chose Thursday afternoons, the last appointment available so as to not miss much time off from work.

"Hi, Babe," she started the phone call the following Thursday, "can I ask a big favor?"

"What's your brother need help with this time?" I asked, my defenses up.

"No, silly. It's for me. I'm kinda anxious about this appointment. Can you come with me this afternoon?" in a voice that seemed frightened.

"To the doctor's appointment?," I asked, confused. "What about the boys?"

"Jenn's got car pull this week, and she says she'll take then to Chucky Cheese for dinner, in case we run late."

"Ah sure, I guess. I was getting off early to get the boys anyhow. Maybe we can grab dinner afterwards," I said. "You want to meet at home and take one car? Will you have time to do that?"

"Sorry, Babe, I'll have to meet you there. I'm barely going to have time to make it there on-time myself. Thanks, I'll text you the address right now." Pam hurried. "I love you, bye."

"Love you too," I got out before I heard the phone click. Well, shit, this should be fun, sitting in a waiting room with soap operas or some stupid talk show to watch. I'd told her I'd support her. Why the hell would we run late, she said these treatments were like forty-five minutes?

The office was in one of those multi office complexes of identical buildings with too little parking to accommodate the clients of all the professionals that located there. Finding Suite 1044 was no problem, but parking was not close. Pam pulled into a just opened parking space two spots down from the office front door as I walked up.

"Thank you," she said giving me a kiss. "I'll just feel better with you here."

She was dressed in a pair of burgundy slacks, printed silk blouse, and her usual two-inch heels. It suddenly hit me that she'd have to take off the slacks, or did you get undressed like at her other doctor's office? Then I had the funny thought of her with little band-aids up and down both legs, imagining that they put one on each place they stuck her with a needle. That thought brought me to the realization that this would likely be the first and last visit; Pam really did not like shots.

"Hi, Mrs. Marino," the receptionist chimed as we entered. "Dr. P is running on time, so please have a seat and his nurse will be right out to get you."

The place was small, two little sofas, and the TV was playing videos of patients talking about their experiences here. I'd be asleep in five minutes!

The door opened even before I could get comfortable. An attractive nurse, I assumed, called "Hi, Mrs. Marino, come on back and we'll get you prepped," smiling like she was genuinely happy.

"Thanks,, can my husband..."

"Sure, come on" she waved to me. "I'm Bree," she smiled. She looked like a Bree.

Okay, maybe this would be better than watching videos of vein procedures. Bree was maybe twenty and those scrubs said she was either wearing a thong or nothing underneath. Pam took my hand and gave me a squeeze. I was supporting her.

In the room was an exam table, of course, a small desk, one chair, and various machines. The piped in music was classic rock-and-roll. Better than the waiting area.

"Just like last time, I'll need you to put these on and get on the exam table. Then I can get you all set up for Dr. P. He should be in shortly. Let me give you a minute to get changed." The pretty young woman said, handing Pam something blue. It wasn't a gown, but a pair of very ugly oversize paper shorts.

Pam smiled as I took the only seat. When the door closed, she stepped over to me and stepped out of her heels, then she took a deep breath and unzipped her slacks. She stepped out of those too, holding her balance by resting a hand on my shoulder. With the paper short in one hand, she walked the couple steps to the exam table and stepped on the little platform step then turned and sat down. I was actually dumbfounded, as right beside me was an unshaded window and I was sure Pam must have been in a daze not to notice such a thing before doffing her pants.

Seeing the look on my face she said. "I was in here last time too. I looked all around out there and wouldn't take off my clothes until the nurse came back and assured me that the area is fenced off and the woods are all any one can see, in or out."

"Well thank goodness, considering what you were wearing as you got over there," I said.

"I know," she giggled. "Can you imagine?"

I could, as I had just seen her in a lovely silk blouse - and just light green sheer panties, walk across the room. I was imagining all sorts of things. I thought I'd be kind of proud if there was someone peeping right now, Pam was stunning, but she'd be mortified.

Standing as she pulled on the paper shorts, she asked, "What do you think?"

"So sexy," I replied. They weren't, they looked like baggy clown shorts. Badly done clown pants. But I had seen the sheer panties, nothing unusual for her, and knew that if there would have been anyone at the window, her pubic patch was quite clearly demarcated. Jeez, why was that exciting?

"All ready?" asked the nurse, the door already opening after the perfunctory knock. "Okay, great. Let's gat you prepped. We'll be working on the right leg first. Just lay back. Good. How's that pillow? Can I have you scoot over a bit? That's great. Now we'll be working up here, so can I have you bend your knee..., good, now turn your leg out to the side. Yeah, that's it."

All this ran together, likely the same spiel Bree gave many times a day.

The nurse fiddled with a couple of the machines as well as laying out several packs of things on a cart. Then she turned back to Pam and said, "I'm sorry, this is going to be cold," beginning to rub something on a gauze patch up and down Pam's legs. Pam actually said "Oh!"

"I know, alcohol always feels chilly," Bree apologized. She was thorough, covering all the inside of Pam's leg from the ankle up. As she got to the upper thigh, she made a fuss about the paper shorts.

"I wish they made these things in sizes, they always get in the way," trying to push them up and continue the leg cleaning. "Do you mind if I cut them back a bit so Dr. P can take care of these veins?"

She asked with a smile, but had the scissors in her hand before Pam could respond.

Bree started at the outer side of the shorts, holding them away from Pam's skin to avoid any chance of injury. She cut up and then around in a semi-circle.

"There, that's better," she concluded and wadded up the cutout and turned back to one of the side tables.

My eyes went wide. Bree had cut a huge semi-circle from the shorts, revealing Pam's leg up to beyond the edge of her panties. More stunning was that the cutout came over past the centerline, exposing Pam's thinly cover crotch. Bree may as well have not have even bothered giving Pam the stupid looking shorts at all. There was my wife, leg turned out, knee bent, and her whole crotch clearly visible. Should I object? Fuck, that was erotic, but I had to say something, right?

Bree ripped open a package, distracting me for a moment. "Here, comes the field cover, just like last time," she announced, the ever-present smile on her face. She popped out the folded material and draped it over Pam. It had to be a specialty piece, as it had pre attached sticky tape on it that she peeled back and then struck along the sides of Pam's leg, essentially the front and back of her leg the way it was positioned, from her crotch to her ankle, and covering her other leg, her arms, and lower torso.

I was honestly disappointed, and that made me rather self-conscious. Had I really been turned on with Pam's most intimate area exposed like that? Would I have said anything if they didn't drape her with this other covering? There was no denying the half-hard cock in my pants, or the sense of disappointment. Should I, would I talk to her about this?

"All set," Bree announced. "let me get Dr. P so he can get started. We'll be right in," she said as she pulled the door closed behind her.

"Here goes nothing," Pam said with a bit of trepidation in her voice.

"How you doing, Babe?" I asked. No answer.

Dr. P was not what I was expecting. Even holding the card in my hand, I'd not been able to pronounce his last name, though it seemed an odd juxtaposition to his first name, Kenneth. I'd pictured a smallish, olive skinned guy in his sixties, though I'm not sure why. Dr. Priyadarshini-Kagalwala was olive skinned, with thick wavy black hair, an aristocratic face set with two of the greenest eyes I had ever seen. He stood about six foot and was built like a swimmer, long-limbed and sinewy, and was probably in his mid-forties.

"HI, I'm Dr. P," he said offering his hand as he entered the room with Bree. "How are we today, Pam?" he continued turning to the exam table and looking down at my reclining wife. "Ready to get started?"

"I suppose," she replied half-heartedly.

"You'll be fine," he replied with assurance as he rested a hand on her leg at about mid-thigh. He glanced up at the machine, I learned it was the ultrasound screen, and then then scanned her exposed leg. He kept up a running commentary on the procedure and what was going to take place as I sat in the chair.

Bree opened a gown pack for him and helped him don the thing. Then he pulled on gloves. All very reassuring as I let my mind fall back into seeing him as just a doctor. He took the ultrasound probe and ran it over Pam's leg, stopping here and there, explaining what he was looking for and what he'd be doing.

"Okay, the number two pack please," he said to Bree who passed him a sterile wrapped instrument set. He opened the thing on the exam table, setting it between Pam's exposed right leg and her covered left.

I noticed him straighten the field cover a bit and then said to Pam, "Can I have you bring this leg up a bit? Good, and toward the edge?" he said as he held the ultrasound probe on Pam's leg and watched the screen. "There," he said, looking at Pam and smiling. "I think we're ready."

"Okay, I little pinch," he said to no one as he held the probe on her leg and touched a hypodermic needle to her calf. "I'm going to give you a bit of lidocaine in several place before we actually get on with the sclerotherapy."

"How was that?" he asked, turning from the screen to look at Pam.

"That was it?" she asked surprised.

"That's the lidocaine." He smiled. "I'll make a few dots where I want to insert the solution, but we'll numb those areas up first. You may feel some pressure once I get started, but no pain. If you feel pain let me know."

"Okay," smiled Pam. He repeated the lidocaine in what seemed like eight places up her leg and to my surprise she didn't jump or make a sound with the injections.

There was some brief exchange with Bree, some machines adjusted or something, then he ran the ultrasound probe on her again. I noticed, - or was I imagining it, that his left hand just rested on Pam's upper thigh. I mean, I don't know if he was checking a pulse or something, but she didn't seem concerned and I found it... Thrilling isn't the right word. It was naughty, forbidden, and hot..., and I couldn't believe I was feeling that.

"Okay, now we begin to remove those nasty spider veins. You should just feel pressure, let me know if there is any pain," he said as he began to guide rather large needle into the spot he had made, where he'd numbed her up on the calf.

His commentary was incessant, but I suppose that is reassuring for a patient who is fully awake and unable to see what's going on. Occassionally he'd direct a statement to Bree, who seemed to make a note in a computer, or who would adjust the ultrasound machine.

From my vantage point, I saw a bit of blood trickle down Pam's leg as he finished the second 'dot.'

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"What is it?" Pam asked nervously.

"Because we are working on your vascular system, there's naturally a little blood. Nothing to worry about. Bree will clean you all up when I finish," he said unconcerned.

He saw me leaning, trying to see what was on the screen that he seemed to focus on once he'd stuck the large needle into Pam.

"You're welcome to stand up and come watch," he said.

I'm not a medical type at all, but I did want to see what was going on as I knew Pam would have questions later, so I stood up and came over to where he was.

He nodded at the screen, explaining what the dark and light areas were, and then moved the probe over the next dot he'd placed on Pam's lag. I watched, fascinated as he stuck the large needle in her, able to see it come on the screen.

"That's the vein we're after," he said as the needle thingy touched a line on the screen. Out of the corner on my eye I saw his hand jerk, and watched as the needle point went into the tube on the screen.

12