Treatment Method

Story Info
Erotic adventures of Lady Succubus.
3.7k words
4.56
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers

Hysterical laughter was heard throughout the castle. The servants looked fearfully towards the upper floor of the keep, making protective signs with their hands. Even battle-hardened knights turned pale upon hearing this laugh. Only monks that were sitting in the room below continued to read prayers monotonically ignoring frightening sounds. The count was in his chambers sipping wine gloomily from a goblet. In front of him sat two guests in gray robes.

"My lord, you can't tarry any longer..." said the first guest, a tall old man with a hooked nose. His dark eyes glowed with fanatical fire.

The count coughed, dark ruby wine spilled down his grizzled beard onto his gold-embroidered surcoat.

"This is my daughter," he said quietly, without looking at the guest, "how can I kill her?"

"She is no longer your daughter, Milord," the old man replied firmly, "she's not even human".

The Count was silent, staring into the void in front of him.

"Your daughter died when the creature of the night turned her into an unholy demon. All we can do now is to save her soul...", continued the old man.

"Is there really no way to get her back?" - the count interrupted him, "understand, Commander, after my wife's death, Eleanor is like a ray of light in the darkness that descended on us."

The commander just shook his head.

"You do not need to go there, my brother Adalbert and I will do everything..."

"Dear elder brother", Adalbert, a young man with a large birthmark on his cheek, unexpectedly interrupted the Commander in a high voice, "but we can call Sister Lyonza...".

The Commander's dark eyes flashed with anger and he turned abruptly to his brother knight:

"That Luanian witch?!"

The castle heard another burst of insane female laughter.

" But she can save Lady Eleanor... Even now..."

"This will never happen! Brother Adalbert, did she make your head spin too? You need to think more about the eternity and then the temptation will pass."

Brother Adalbert went blank, his birthmark, on the contrary, became bright red: "Commander, with all due respect, even His Majesty noted her talents not so long ago..."

"Brother Adalbert, don't you know that women like her..."

The count suddenly slammed the goblet on a massive table, so that the wine splashed out. Several drops fell on the Commander's face. He turned to the count with surprise.

"I have heard a lot about this Lyonza", said the count, "there are a lot of bad things. But exactly the same number of good things. If she is able to save my daughter, I will risk my reputation. Even if it will cost me my life, my only wish is to be with Eleanor again!"

"My lord, demons are speaking through your lips now!"

"So be it, if they can save her!"

The Commander and the Count met eyes, no one wanted to give in.

"Count...", finally said the old man.

"In my land, I am in my right! ", the Count did not let him finish.

"Well, do as you wish. I came here personally to help, but I see that the demons have built a solid nest in this castle... Brother Adalbert, we must go!"

"I beg your pardon," the count replied surprisingly calmly. "Commander, stay. If Lyonza fails, then I will agree to your method..."

"I will not set foot here if that red-skinned creature steps through the castle gate!", answered the Commander, "since brother Adalbert volunteered to protect her, then let him stay if he wishes."

Adalbert nodded silently. The commander got up abruptly and went out without saying goodbye. Mad laughter burst again, echoed by a flock of crows circling over the keep.

****

"Yes! Yes! More!"

The red-skinned girl groaned selflessly. She was held by two big boar-headed forest orcs. They often engaged in robbery in these places.. And often they got them captives as booty, which they used for the most base purposes. Now there was just such a case, they caught her alone. This female rode even without an escort, and this is in their forest. Suicide, not otherwise. And here one supported her from behind under the delicious red buttocks, his huge cock ruthlessly crashed into her ass. The second, standing in front of her, thrust violently into the gap between her legs. From each friction she closed her big green eyes, a moan escaping her full carmine lips. With her nails, she scratched at the monster's hairy, powerful chest. The orcs were much taller than the tallest of humans and elves, their huge phalluses barely fit into the captive's holes. Only the red-skinned girl for some reason did not look like a victim. She moaned sweetly, dangling on two elastic clubs. Their power, pressure, wild strength made her wriggle with spicy, incomparable pleasure.

"Yes, boys! Faster!"

The orcs grunt lasciviously, the girl moved her pelvis, trying to sit on the members as deeply as possible, trying to enjoy what was happening as fully as possible.

"Yes! Like this! Come on piggy fill me up!"

Orcs are not used to this. Even their females were given to them during the rut, following instinct rather than sincere desire. And what can we say about the prisoners whom they captured on the forest road. But this one was not like that. Her violent reaction acted like a drug on them. They thrust violently into the girl, and she, surprisingly, accepted them completely. Moreover, it remained narrow enough to evoke in them a sense of the sharpest pleasure.

The orc that fucked her from the front could not stand it first, lifting his head to the sky and issuing a piercing deafening squeal, began to pour into her in a hot thick stream.

"Yes, my dear, like this... Pour everything into me, to the last drop...", the girl whispered, stroking the orc patch. The second accelerated and also began to pour out in a fountain. Feeling these two hot currents in herself, the red-skinned girl smiled satedly. How good. Orcs, not thinking anything, exhausted themselves sank to the grass. But the girl seemed to become even more cheerful and active.

"Guys, you didn't give everything to me! Not good!"

She sat down between them and took their fallen phalluses in her hands.

"Come on, I need everything you have!"

She pouted her lips as if she were really offended by them. The girl began to move the skin on their members, her red graceful hands did not know mercy. They moved up and down, then massaged their huge swollen heads, then caressed the bridles with their thumbs.

"My dirty pigs... Why do you offend Mom?"

The pigs lay with their eyes closed, breathing heavily. This time, the first one sprinkled the one that fucked the red-skinned girl in the ass, the second one had to tinker with. The girl sat between his legs, grabbed his huge penis with her breasts, with a sharp nimble tongue she teased his very tip.

"Give it to me, don't be a pig! the girl whispered as if unconscious."

He came a second time when she sucked into his huge scrotum. The thick seed shot out in a small trickle, splattering the girl's black hair.

"Well done... you are my good boys."

The girl stood up, stretched sweetly on tiptoe, so that her breasts swayed seductively. But the orcs were already so exhausted that they did not react to this in any way.

"Thank you guys for a pleasant time", said the girl, "but I have to go."

"Hey, red female, you are our captive...", one of the orcs said, barely moving his tongue.

The girl chuckled: "Well then, get up and try to stop me..."

The second orc grunted viciously and tried to get up. It is useless, it seems to be stuck to the ground. The one who spoke had the strength to raise his hand slightly, but no more. The girl chuckled and began to collect the scattered clothes. Oddly enough, it remained relatively intact. Only now the shoes have disappeared somewhere. There was no need to shoot. But she had such a strange fad: she tried to have sex only barefoot. Apparently, this is how we now have to go to the count.

A spotted hide stood out among the scattered things. The traveler bent over her, stroked the fur and quietly cast a spell. The skin stirred, growled, stood up on four paws, shaking itself. Before the girl stood a leopard, lively, flexible, predatory. He glanced discontentedly at the scattered things and the lying orcs.

"Why was there bedlam, Lyonza?", he asked in a low growling voice, "I heard that you are expected at the castle for dinner. And now the sun will soon go downhill."

"Dear Raxen", Lyonza answered, stroking the beast on the head, "I myself would be glad to be in time for dinner, but these guys turned out to be stronger than I expected."

"Why are you distracted by them at all? Can't you control yourself?"

"Are you jealous?"

Lyonza laughed, and the leopard sneezed angrily.

"I need their strength to fulfill the Count's request. As you can see, she is all in me now."

The orc, hearing this, squealed pitifully like a pig.

"My dear Raxen, I no longer have a horse, will you deign to take me to my destination?", Lyonza said affectionately and scratched the leopard behind the ear. He purred contentedly and nodded. Lyonza sat down gracefully on his back, like a noble maiden, dangling her bare feet on one side.

"Can we make it before sunset?"

"Hell yes!"

****

Lady Eleanor was young and fair. At least that's how she looked on the tapestry that hung in her bedroom. The real Eleanor, who was lying on the bed, looked much worse: her hair, once gathered in two thick braids, was disheveled, her dress was tattered, her skin had an unhealthy ashy tint, and dark streaks appeared on it. But the worst of all were the eyes of Eleanor, burning with demonic red fire. She was lying on the bed, and around her stood lamps with sacred fire, the entire floor and walls of the bedroom were covered with sacred signs. She squinted unkindly at the lights of the lamps. Do these fools think it's that easy to stop? It's night outside, which means she is now the mistress of the situation. Thinking about it, she decided to laugh again, as she had done all day, but changed her mind. There is no need to disturb the monks on the floor below. They sit there and mumble their protective prayers monotonously to prevent her from taking over someone's mind. But these monks are people, just people... They need sleep, and they have been on their feet for two days. She's worn them out a lot lately. Their replacements will arrive tomorrow. But then tomorrow, and while Eleanor lay and listened with keen ears to what was happening in the room below her. Now they have already begun to get lost, one of them has completely stopped speaking. So the second got distracted to take a sip of water, muttered quickly, but quieter, quieter...

Quiet. The whole castle is asleep, even the dogs don't bark. What you need.

"To me... to me... come to me...", Eleanor addressed no one in particular, but immediately to everyone who would hear and could not resist her call. Now nothing drowns him out. Quiet, did they move all the servants away? We must try again.

"Come to me... help me... free..."

Again, nothing. Eleanor nearly cursed through her clenched fangs. I also made myself aware of hunger. For those who got caught, she, among other things, hoped to have a snack.

"To me... come to me..."

A quiet rustle somewhere downstairs, on the stairs. Someone got caught! The main thing is not to break this cobweb, carefully pull it towards you. Or her... If it is her, it will be doubly pleasant. Eleanor's women's blood tasted sweeter and tastier. Come on, go... The steps are quiet and soft. Like a woman. How lucky she was. The door opened quietly.

"To me... erase the signs... extinguish the fire..."

But the figure, wrapped in a monk's robe, did not stop, she slowly walked to the very bed of Eleanor.

"Put out the fire...", repeated the vampire in a barely audible whisper.

"But then you will run away!", unexpectedly loudly said the figure and threw off the hood. A beautiful girl with red skin and large green eyes was looking at Eleanor, who hissed viciously. The vampire rushed at her, but immediately flew back, howling in pain. In the hands of her night visitor was a silver badge of the Brotherhood of Dragons, a two-headed dragon with wings spread.

"Who are you?", Eleanor asked, rubbing her burned hand.

"My name is Lyonza Luane, recently Baroness Ney. I have come to heal you."

Eleanor laughed hysterically.

"Do you think I'm sick?"

"All patients say so. Especially those who like to drink blood and are afraid of the sun's rays. I was going to start in the morning, but I heard your call, and thought that I would have to neglect a cozy bed today!"

Lyonza bent over the vampire. Her green eyes radiated compassion and tenderness, like the Mother Goddess.

"You are so beautiful... It will be a pity to lose you."

"What are you muttering there, Baroness?", Eleanor asked, grinning, "Do you think life ends after Communion? No! It's just beginning! Moreover, eternal! Immortal life!"

Lyonza leaned close to the vampire's face, tickled her with her hot breath. She seemed unafraid of her terrible fangs.

"Oh, I know that well... I am also sick... Only you have a lot of death and little love... But in me, on the contrary..."

The vampire quickly rushed to Lyonza's neck, but her lips unexpectedly met the lips of a stranger. Lionza bit into the bloodless lips of Eleanor with a hot kiss. The vampire just blinked in confusion when the red-skinned girl's tongue passionately fumbled in her mouth.

"How dare you?", was able to squeeze out the vampire, "I... I am Duquesse Eleanor..."

"Here, I already remembered who you are!", Lyonza happily answered her.

The vampire grinned angrily.

"It won't help anyway. I don't feel anything... We Children of the Night don't give a damn about these stupid games of pieces of meat..."

"Well, you don't feel it yet", Lyonza smiled back.

"Foolish human..."

"Maybe we bet that you will feel what you felt when you played with yourself or with..."

Eleanor hissed. Lyonza bent down to her neck, which showed two black bite marks. She touched them with her lips.

"What was her name? Your mentor?"

"None of your business..."

"Let me guess, Carmilla? Was her name Carmilla?"

Eleanor abruptly threw out her hand, trying to grab her nails into Lyonza's eyes. But she managed to dodge and grab the vampire's hand by the wrist.

"Can we play tying? You know, in Kra-Aken brothels this is often practiced..."

"You are not from there, by any chance, red slut?"

"Oh, I like it when they call me names... Say something else like that. It turns on so..."

The vampire swore, but more abstractly this time.

"And where did the lady learn such bad words? Eavesdropping on the servants? Or maybe she saw something that well-bred girls are not supposed to see? And maybe even not only saw..."

"You are definitely a crazy whore..."

"I am reading you now like a scroll... remember, El..."

"Don't you dare call me that, you..."

"That's what your beloved maid called you, wasn't it?" The one who made you feel good... You bled her very first."

"Shut up!"

Lyonza pulled back and pulled out a dagger. Eleanor froze in surprise. Is she going to kill her with this? It's not even silver. But Lyonza, with a sharp movement, ripped what was left of Eleanor's clothes, revealing her body, slender, with high small breasts. And so beautiful in the light of the lamps, even in spite of the deathly pallor. Lyonza let out a soft sigh of admiration and kissed the darkened nipple on her breast tenderly. He did not react to the caress in any way.

"I heard there are people who like to do all sorts of things with the dead - Eleanor said quietly, - maybe you are one of them?"

"Do not flatter yourself, you are still alive...", Lyonza bent down to the chest of the vampire, "you hear, your heart is still beating, just very slowly. It will finally stop only after a few days..."

"And how are you going to prevent this?"

"There is one method..."

Lyonza kissed the second nipple.

"You let her kiss your breasts... It was so exciting, so unusual..."

Lyonza, kissing the pale body of the vampire, went down to the navel.

"And here it is even nicer... But the best thing is when she started playing with your bump..."

Lyonza's tongue slid to Eleanor's clitoris. She shuddered all over.

"Here... your body begins to remember how good it was..."

The vampire decided to keep quiet a little, waiting for the right moment to bite the annoying person, or at least break her neck. Let her play doctor a little if she wants to.

Lyonza's tongue slid over her clitoris, sometimes penetrating the valves below. To her surprise, Eleanor began to feel warmth in her lower abdomen. Is this disgusting Baroness right? Lyonza buried her face in the girl's pubic hair, she eagerly sucked the coveted tubercle, penetrated her tongue deeper and deeper, moaning softly. Eleanor, dumbfounded, listened to her feelings. It was no longer just warm, but a little teasing, tickling. Pleasantly? Not yet. But it's getting close. Lyonza spread the girl's legs wider, she herself also lay down on the bed, belly down. Her tongue fluttered tirelessly all over the place, from the anus to the inner thighs. At some point, Eleanor forgot what happened a week ago and where she is. She remembered Marion, her maid, how great she knew how to bring her tongue to trembling knees. Yes, then she killed her first. But not out of spite. She just wanted to share with her the new pleasure that her vampire mentor had shown her. Marion, why did I do this? A tear suddenly rolled down Eleanor's cheek. She was hot, almost as hot as the sunbeam.

Lyonza did not stop in her caresses. Now she was driving her big, swollen red nipples over Eleanor's clitoris. Eleanor felt herself getting wet between her legs. It can't be, so she really isn't dead? She realized that she really wants... She wants Lyonza not to stop. Usually she had enough pleasant sensations already at this stage. But today she wanted something more. Lionza thrust her finger into Eleanor, pulled it out, brought it to her nose, then licked it.

"Oh, I see you are ready to receive the vital power of the orcs!"

"What?"

"Even my strength is not enough here. To heal, such a colossal power is needed, and so much... I had to borrow it from some acquaintances..."

Eleanor did not understand what this strange red-skinned baroness was talking about. But with horror I saw how Lyonza was swelling and growing something above her vagina. How literally out of nowhere a huge pulsating club covered with vessels materializes.

"What is this?"

"The member... Member of a forest orc!"

Eleanor stared in fascination at the huge swaying thing. Lionza parted the girl's legs, ran her huge head over the clitoris and labia, as if at the last moment did not dare to invade.

"Be gentle with me," Eleanor said softly. And then she screamed when a huge tool tore her hymen. There was almost no blood, which is not surprising for a vampire. Eleanor felt something big and hot fill her whole, how warm it spreads all over her body from the ends of her hair to her toes. How her cheeks burn, how it tingles in the region of her heart. And how nice it is there, between the legs. Eleanor groaned, wrapped her legs around Lyonza, hugged her tightly with her arms.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop...", she whispered furiously in succubus ear.

Lyonza was very fond of mastering someone like a man. Maybe even more than when the penis were inside her. What Eleanor is narrow and pleasant. How good it is to slide in her, feeling how she squeezes her huge penis with her walls, how she moans sweetly in her ear. They came to the peak of pleasure at the same time. Eleanor began to thrash in pleasant convulsions, Lyonza began to fill her with jerks with the hot seed of the orcs. Eleanor uttered a dull groan in oblivion and suddenly bared her fangs and dug into Lyonza's neck. Hot blood and hot semen ignited such a fire in her that she fainted.

Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers
12