Tree Change Pt. 04

Story Info
Lachlan and Alena get closer to the action.
6.1k words
4.61
4.4k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers

Tree Change Pt 4

tags. voyeurism, swinging, sex, threesome, interracial.

The next morning we were up before the sun. It turned out to be quite an accomplishment as our close neighbours made quite a lot of noise when they got back to the camp ground after the pub had shut. For half an hour there was some boisterous drunken chatter. It went quiet for a bit and I was almost back to sleep when the sex noises began.

The canvas of the camper trailer did little to dampen the amorous symphony coming at us from both sides. Alena remained largely unmoved, her breathing steady. On the other hand I couldn't shut it out no matter what I tried. For the best part of an hour I listened as they rode the peaks and troughs of their passion. While I couldn't be one hundred percent sure it seemed to me from occasional passionate name calling they had swapped partners.

Alena led the way along a track lit by occasional solar lights on our trek to greet the sun. There was a surprising number of people up at the paved area on top of the headland. It was promoted as the eastern most point on the Australian mainland so the first part to feel the sun's kiss each day. We stood around peering east as the first dull glow on the horizon turned into a fiery orange ball. Everyone was quiet and the group had quite a spiritual vibe

Just as the sun seemingly broke free of the earths grasp a small food truck turned up in the car park behind the viewing area. We lined up to get a bacon and egg roll with a coffee for breakfast. Sitting on a bench overlooking the ocean we ate still in contemplative silence. When I'd finished my roll I asked Alena if she'd heard the previous nights carnal nocturnal chorus.

"No, I slept like a baby." She said then took a sip of coffee. "Were they really loud?"

"If they were at home inside a house probably not. But camping, yeah I reckon they were pretty loud. They swapped partners as well."

"Really? Did you see them?"

"No. Just the individual voices and the names called out in passion didn't match how they arrived."

"Well if they are friends of Johanna and Zac it shouldn't be a surprise should it?" Alena giggled, "do you think they think we are, um, what did you say it was called, swingers?"

"I've been thinking about that. It's sort of weird the way we are right up the other end from most of the campers. Like there's a family section and a kinky area. And then the way the others set up right next to us. Maybe they do."

"Should we move?"

"I don't know. It's not as if they tried anything with us and we are closer to the beach where we are."

"And not having scores of kids running around isn't a bad thing," Alena added.

We wandered back down the track to the camp ground. As we walked up to the camper Julia and Catherine waved at us. They were sitting under the awning of Jamie and Julia's set up drinking tea. We ignored their calls to join them at first. Waving them off but they persisted so we felt obliged. We made small talk about the previous evening. They said we'd missed out on a fun night leaving early. Eventually we extricated ourselves saying we had to get changed to head to the beach. Julia indicated they might join us as their partners had left earlier to go on a guided fishing trip at a nearby river estuary.

When we came out of our tent Julia and Catherine were waiting. They had a long rectangular bag held between them along with a couple of folding chairs. The bag contained a pop up shade gazebo so I took over carrying it for them. At the beach I set it up and pegged it down. Julia and Catherine sat under it while we went into the water. Alena didn't stay in long. She went back to the others while I kept body surfing.

It was probably about ninety minutes before I trudged up the sand to where the ladies were. Julia and Catherine were stretched out on towels in the sun. They were both topless. Julia laying on her back. Catherine was face down and she had bunched the material of her bikini bottom together into her butt crack to maximise her exposure. I must have allowed my eyes to linger for too long because when I glanced back at my wife I felt a disapproving stare. I picked up my towel and sat down beside her making sure I kept my gaze pointed at her. This became more difficult when Julia stood up and came towards us.

"How was the water?"

"Beautiful," I replied. "You should go in."

"Yeah, I might. I'll have to put some sunscreen on first."

She lent down and fossicked through her beach bag finding a multicoloured tube of 50+. Standing in front of us she started rubbing in her sun protection. Starting with her arms and face then she went to her breasts.

"Aren't you putting your top back on?" Alena asked. "Won't you get into trouble?"

"No, the lifeguards don't come up this end very much. And if they do they'll get a treat."

Julia wiggled her hips and lifted her heavy breasts as if she was offering two plates of starters at a party. I stifled my laughter at her actions when I noticed Alena didn't look as amused. When she asked me if I could put some on her back I felt myself wedged between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Luckily Catherine offered to do it. That got me out of danger but there were now two topless woman standing in front of us.

"How about I go back to the park kiosk and get us some lunch?" I asked hoping to get out of the delicate situation.

They all agreed it was a good idea so I headed off out of danger. When I got back Julia and Catherine were still down at the water's edge. Alena looked up from the book she was reading.

"I wasn't angry with you," she explained.

"I know," I half lied. "I just thought it was better to make myself scarce."

I passed her one of the portion boxes of fish and chips.

"I think if I didn't know they were swingers it wouldn't worry me. The way she was pushing her saggy boobs in your face..." Alena grimaced then ate a chip.

"I don't think she was going to jump me right in front of you."

"I know, I know. Anyway, they are saving themselves for the black bull who's coming tonight."

"What?"

"They were talking about it when you were body surfing. Apparently he's some kind of sex god."

"The black bull? That's what they called him"

"Yes, they said his name but I can't remember it but mostly they just said black bull."

"And they are both going to..."

"Yes, he's renown for his stamina." The tables were turned now and I think Alena was enjoying my disbelief.

"What about their partners?"

"Well, the black bull is bringing someone with him who is into what we watched Johanna do last night. The two at once thing."

"Double penetration, DP."

"Yes that."

"Fuck me!" I said a bit louder than I intended.

"Is that an offer?" Julia voice coming from behind me almost made me jump.

I swung around to see them making their way towards us. They were far enough away that I didn't think they'd heard our conversation.

"No," I replied with a forced laugh then when they got closer. "Just a hot chip burnt my tongue."

Any risky suggestions were put on hold as the ladies picked up their food. My stress levels were eased when they put their bikini tops back on and added t-shirts. They'd just about finished eating when their partners turned up. While Pierre and Jamie recounted the highlights of their morning fishing I got Alena's attention. I subtly pointed towards the exposed rocks at the bottom of the headland and she nodded. When there was an appropriate break in the conversation I butted in.

"Alena and I are going for a walk around the rocks." I said while pointing in that direction.

No one objected so we drifted off. When we came back past about an hour later they were all down by the waters edge. Julia called out to us but we indicated we were going back to the camper.

"See you at the pub later," she called out.

Alena was in the shower block while I sat enjoying the last rays of the afternoon sun when the motor home arrived. It wasn't as big or as new as Zac's but it still looked pretty slick. It did a slow loop before it parked directly behind where we and the others were camped. The tinted windows meant I couldn't see who was inside. The air brakes hissed then it sat idling for a few minutes. There was a high pitched whining sound as an awning extended out from the side of it towards our camper. Then much like a wounded animal that finally succumbs to it's mortality there was another hiss of air as the whole thing lowered about six inches.

When the door finally opened a petite woman with jet black hair and oversized sunglasses got out. She was wearing a plain white sundress that was struggling to contain what looked to be ridiculously oversized breasts. She looked around. Her gaze briefly settled on me before it moved on perhaps searching for a familiar face. Then she half turned back towards the door and called out to who ever was still inside.

Her companion appeared. He was tall, yet thick set with legs that looked like two of mine. The tan shorts and white singlet highlighted his dark skin. He seemed to have muscles growing out of his muscles on his upper body. He didn't show the same reticence of the lady as he set off in my direction. As he got closer he just got bigger and bigger but not in a menacing way. The whole time he had a bright smile on his face and when he was close enough he greeted me warmly.

"Hi, I'm Lindewe but everyone calls me Lin." He said in an accent I guessed was South African as he extended his meaty paw.

"Lachlan," I replied as I stood up and watched my hand be enveloped by his.

His grip was firm but actually quite gentle compared to what I had expected.

"And this is Mira," Lin stepped back so the could come forward.

"Hi, Lachlan," I said.

I was in two minds about whether to attempt an air kiss or shake her hand. She stayed back a bit with her arms crossed so I settled for a sketchy wave. Up close I could see her boobs weren't the only thing plastic about her appearance. Her cheek bones and lips were also enlarged. I think she'd also had something done to her nose. It gave her an exotic half Asian half European look.

"That is Julia and Jamie's camp isn't it?" Lin asked.

"Yeah, Catherine and Pierre are on the other side."

"Great well we are in the right place at least."

"They're down at the beach. Probably won't be too much longer," I explained.

"No worries, we might go and get ready for tonight. Are you coming to the pub?"

"Yeah, yeah I think so."

I could see Mira looking past me. I turned my head to see Alena walking back from the shower in a pair of sweat pants and loose fitting top

"That's my wife, Alena," I said before calling out to her. "Are we going to the pub tonight?"

"Sure are," she called back then when she was close enough. "Hi, I'm Alena."

"Lachlan has already informed us of your beautiful name. I'm Lin and this is Mira."

The big guy showed none of my reticence. He pulled my wife close to plonk a kiss on each cheek in the European style. Mira once again stayed back mumbling a greeting. They went back to their van while I followed Alena inside our camper. She unzipped the privacy cover on the window and peered out making sure the new arrivals were out of earshot before she turned back to me.

"That must be them. The bull and the DP girl."

"He certainly fits the description."

"He's a fucking giant," Alena exclaimed. "More like an elephant than a bull."

"I believe male elephants are called bulls." I shot back.

"Alright David Attenborough." My wife rolled her eyes then pulled her top off.

"Hmm nice," I said as I made a move towards her.

"Hands off buddy boy." Alena replied as she fended me off. "I've got to get ready."

"Do you want to go somewhere different tonight? The pub wasn't that great."

"I sort of said we were to the girls earlier. Why don't just have a drink with them and then we can leave and try somewhere else if we want?"

I agreed with Alena's plan. It didn't quite work out though. We had drinks at Jamie and Julia's camper before we left. Then a few more at the pub. Everyone was in high spirits. Even Mira's frosty demeanour had thawed out. We went into the bistro to eat and drink even more. Unlike the night before there wasn't as much handsy action but there was a distinct split in the group. Jamie and Pierre were sticking close to Mira while Julia and Catherine competed to monopolise Lin's attention. Alena and I sort of floated back and forth.

No one was feeling any pain when the band started up in the main bar. I thought we might be able to sneak off as we had the night before. Julia and Catherine were having none of that. They attached themselves to Alena's arms and directed her to the dance floor. I followed along with the rest of the group. We all bounced around together for a while until Mira drifted off with Jamie and Pierre. The rest of us hung out together. Sometimes I danced with Alena, sometimes with Julia or Catherine. Lin took up the slack with which ever two were free.

It was getting late when I took a break and went to the men's room. When I came out Alena grabbed me and pulled me out into the beer garden. She was pretty drunk and she started making out with me. I suggested we head back to the camper. She agreed slurring she really shouldn't have any more to drink. We went back inside to say goodbye to the others but they must have left as well. So we were walking back across the campground when I asked Alena a question.

"What are we going to do if the others are outside er, doing there thing?"

"I already told the girls we weren't like that."

"When?"

"At the beach this morning. They asked if we had played with Johanna and Zac."

"What did you say?"

"I played dumb like I didn't know what they were talking about. Then when they explained I said we were just their neighbours and they'd offered us the camper while they were away."

"Where they freaked out a little that we weren't like them?"

"No, Julia actually apologised for the groping and stuff they did a dinner the night before. I said we weren't offended."

We quit talking because we were getting close to our destination. The camp seemed quiet. There was no signs of life in Julia and Jamie's area. An outside light glowed dimly under the awning of Lin's bus. We were at the entrance to our tent when Alena stopped dead and I actually bumped into her. She was looking in the direction of Lin's bus. I turned to see what had caught her attention.

There was some sort of bench or small lounge just to one side of the light so it was partly in shadow. Lin's hulking figure was sitting on one end of it. Kneeling beside and making out with him was a topless Julia. On the ground between his legs was Catherine with her head bobbing slowly up and down. Alena made no move to go inside our camper. Instead she turned her body so she was directly facing the trio.

I was unsure how to react. My thoughts went back to the night we watched Zac and Johanna from our window. So I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her middle. She then put her hands on mine. As we watched Julia stopped kissing Lin. She lifted her upper body higher offering her breasts to the black man's lips. As she did she looked in our direction. I felt Alena flinch but she didn't try to hide. Julia pushed Lin's head back and she lent back down so there heads were close together. Then they both looked at us.

"You can come closer." Julia called out. "You don't have to join in, just watch. We quite like an audience."

I felt Alena's hands tighten their grip on my forearms. Her feet remained planted in the same spot but I felt her body lean forward. It was like Alena was letting me know she wanted to go closer. Just that she was leaving the final decision to me. All it took was for me to lean forward with her and Alena took a step towards the action. She eased away from my arms but kept hold of my hand as we threaded our way past the ropes securing ours and Jamie's camper trailer tents in place.

Alena stopped before we got to the area lit up by the light on Lin's van. I resumed my position, hugging her from behind. We were probably four or five metres from where the tryst was continuing. All three had watched as we moved towards them. One of Lin's hand's roamed over Julia's now naked body while the other held Catherine's hair in a pony tail like a handle. She was still between his knees, sucking and stroking the biggest cock I'd ever seen in real life.

"It's a thing of beauty isn't it?"

Catherine was directing her question more at Alena than me. My wife gave a little nod. I will admit there was something about the contrast of skin colour that made the scene before us somehow more erotic.

"It tastes so good too." She added before resuming sucking on it.

Being this close we could hear the sounds of sex so clearly. Lin smacking his lips as he mauled Julia's boobs. Catherine slurping and gagging on massive dick in her mouth. Julia moaning from the stimulation of her lover's mouth and his fingers working on her sex. It was all contributing to us both getting incredibly turn on. Alena wriggled her arse against my hard cock. She grabbed my hand and pushed it up under her shirt against her breast. I started gently caressing it but her hand pressed it firmly into the soft flesh.

"Harder, squeeze them," she hissed.

In front of us the trio changed positions. Catherine was standing up shedding her clothes. Julia had moved in front of Lin. She was facing us as she backed up to him and bent over. One of his big hands gripped her hips while the other aimed his dick as he guided her back onto it. Her face contorted a bit then her eyes opened wide and she moaned.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's so fucking big."

"You okay babe?" Catherine asked as she rejoined the fray.

"Yeah, yeah, it feels good, just, you know... wow it's really stretching me."

Catherine lent over and took over control from Lin. She eased Julia forward and spat some salvia down onto Lin's shaft. Spreading it around with her fingers before she pulled Julia back again. She kept working her after that, back and forth, only a few inches.

"That's it, oh fuck that's it... so fucking good," Julia hissed.

A cars headlights flicked across our campsite. It was quite some distance away but it was enough to spook the three naked people.

"Let's take this inside." Lin suggested. "It will be more comfortable and private in there."

They moved apart, Julia gingerly rubbing her pussy. While the threesome started going towards the RV's door we stayed where we were.

"Your welcome to come inside," Lin said as he opened it.

I admit I was a bit wary as my mind went back to the clip we'd watched with Zac and the girl the night before. It turned out Alena was too.

"No, we um, we might go to our own bed." She said.

"That's cool," he said flashing a broad smile. "If you change your mind the door won't be locked. Just knock and say who it is."

We hurried back to our camper. Once inside I zipped up the opening. When I turned around Alena was naked on her knees in front of me. Her impatient hands tugged at my belt and pants. As soon as my cock was free she was all over it like junkie getting her fix. I couldn't remember her giving me a more vigorous and extensive blow job in my life. The only time she slowed was to tell me gather her hair to hold it like we'd seen Lin doing.

I was on a fast track to cumming so I had to prise her off. Pulling Alena to her feet I lifted her up and carried her to the bed area. Hoisting her onto it I stayed standing on the ground. I dragged her butt to the edge, pushed her legs wide open and dove in face first. At first she protested.

"No, get up here, no," but once I started it soon changed. "Oh god damn it, ohhh... Ohh fuck."

I didn't do it for long. My own lust prevent that. I just wanted to get Alena as close as I was to the finish line. Climbing up onto the bed I slumped down on top of her. My cock found her drenched entrance and I rammed it inside. I obviously didn't time it but I doubt we lasted more than a couple of minutes. Alena was begging me to cum with her and I shot what felt like a litre of it inside her.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers
12