Tree Change Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers

"Alright we are just about ready." Johanna declared then asked Zac. "Can you go out and pull the screens down to stop the wind?"

"Come and help me mate." Zac pointed at me then the back door.

I followed him out and we went down to the end of the deck where the spa was. Zac stepped off the deck and got a metal pole that was hanging on the end verandah post. He used it to hook onto something up near the gutter. When he started pulling it out I could see it was a lightweight metal panel. When he had it fully extended he asked me to step down and help him.

"It's a bit tricky when the winds blowing. You grab that corner as I lower it down. Then we'll swing it in and it clicks over a fastener at either end."

We achieved the desired outcome without any dramas. Then we repeated the procedure around the other side that faced our house. It made me wonder if our relationship with Zac and Johanna might have been very different if this screen had been down the weekend we moved in.

Johanna appeared out the back door holding the two platters loaded with cheese, crackers, grapes, carrot sticks and salami. Alena followed her with fresh bottle of wine in an ice bucket and a little esky which I assumed had more full load beers. The food and alcohol was placed within arms reach once Zac had removed the cover. Then it was time to disrobe. Johanna was first, dropping her robe on the deck and sliding into the water.

"Oh it's beautiful in here." She said as she took a seat on the edge closest to our house.

Zac and I took our shirts off at the same time. I had a pair of swim shorts on so I got in opposite Johanna. Zac pushed his shorts off revealing a pair of budgie smugglers though in his case it looked more like he was trying to conceal a wedgetailed eagle. Alena was last. She had chosen a one piece swim costume that she hadn't worn a lot because she felt, to use her description, it was a bit to boobie. But she liked the way it fit her bum and as she always wore a sun shirt or rashie she'd decided it would be okay. Now we were getting in the spa the extra covering was superfluous. I could see she was conflicted. In the end she took off her sundress and didn't bother with the extra layer.

Zac made sure everyone had a drink. When he came over to pour some more wine in Alena's glass she slipped down further into the water to hide her cleavage. We talked and ate. Nothing sexual was discussed. Johanna had the arm closest to Zac under the water I assumed on his leg. It wasn't until Zac pulled his arm from behind his wife's head and shoulders that things changed. One the way past his finger must have snagged the bow on her neck holding her bikini top up.

"Ohh Zac, you're so naughty." Johanna chastised him then giggled as she tried to get herself back together. "You'll have to help me tie it back up."

"Leave it off. You don't wear it at the beach so why wear it in our backyard?" Zac's tone had became more dominant like it had been on previous visits.

"Is that okay guys?" Johanna asked.

I didn't want to be the one to comment so I stayed quiet. Alena said it was fine so Johanna stood up and pulled the top off entirely. She plonked it on the side of the spa then turned back towards us. I might have imagined it but I felt she spent a little bit of extra time with the stiff nipples pointing in my direction before she sat back down in the water.

"Most of the time you don't even wear the bottoms in here." Zac comment.

"That's enough you oaf." Johanna smacked his shoulder.

"In fact I might just remove them for you."

Zac grabbed his wife and pulled her up onto his lap. There was much laughter from all of us as they thrashed about. Then Zac held up his prize, the pink bikini bottoms. The mood changed in an instant. The laughter subsided. Zac tossed the pink material to one side then one of his hands cupped Johanna's breast.

"I heard you two like to watch."

Both of us were struck dumb. Alena's hand gripped my leg, then it slipped across until it fell on my rapidly hardening cock. I nodded for us both.

"Well guys, you are going to love this."

Zac and Johanna started making out in front of us. Not gentle and loving, it was almost violent as they fought for dominance. Zac dipped his head not to suck on Johanna's breasts but to devour them. As he did she pulled on his head, telling him to suck harder. All the while keeping eye contact with me. When Zac took a break he would give Alena the same hungry stare. It appeared the sexual tensions that had been simmering in our relationship was matched in theirs.

Any doubt about who was in control at that point was banished when Zac stopped kissing Johanna. He turned her on his lap so she was facing us. Then he pulled her back against himself so he could see us over her shoulder. One of his arms went down into the water in front of her and was probably fondling her sex. The other continued playing with her tits.

"If you guys like to watch then you are the perfect match for this slut because she loves to show off, don't you honey?" He growled. "On a beach, in a car, plane, boat. Any goddamn place she'll let me show her off."

As he spoke he continued to play with Johanna who had her eyes closed as she soaked up the sensations. Alena had pushed my shorts down enough to get my cock out. It was uncomfortable for both of us so I stood up and pushed them down. I sat back down, Alena took them from me and threw them over her shoulder onto the deck.

"That's it mate," Zac complimented me. "Now it's your turn."

Zac and Johanna paused their activities for a moment to look at Alena. I guessed she was keen to join in but reluctant at the same time. So I took a leaf out of Zac's playbook and pulled her across onto my lap. She let out a little shriek but didn't put up much of a fight. Once I had her centred facing the others I started working first one then the other strap of her swimsuit off her shoulders. Alena had one arm folded across her chest which stopped me from pushing them down any further. I gently eased her arm away then slid her suit down so her breasts came free.

"Fuck me they are magnificent." Zac gushed.

Alena turned her face towards my chest and I reckon I could feel the heat from her cheeks as they flushed. I wondered if I'd pushed her too far but then she surprised me and I think our hosts as well. Standing up in the spa she worked the one piece all the way off, lifted it up with her feet to her hand then tossed it away. After a little bow she returned to my lap facing the others. Then she put the heat back onto Zac.

"I guess you are the odd one out now."

A broad smile broke across his face. He put Johanna back on the seat beside him then stood up. Not content with that he got up on the seat so everything above his knees as out of the water. In the end Zac getting his cock out was academic. It had already escaped the meagre pouch his budgie smuggling Speedos provided. The only thing left in them was his balls. Johanna turned around and pulled the stretched swimmers down and off his legs.

Rather than get back into the water Zac stood on display for a bit. His long thick veiny cock jutting out had everyone's attention. When he did sit down he plonked himself on the edge so he was still out of the water apart from his feet and ankles. Johanna moved in between his spread legs. She casually reached out and curled the fingers of one hand around the thick shaft. While gently stroking it she moved it around. Lifting it up to show off Zac's shaved scrotum and the two lemon sized balls that hung inside it. Then she eased it to the side, emphasising how long it actually was by how far it stretched down his thigh. All the time she had a mischievous smile on her face and her eyes were locked on Alena.

I couldn't see my wife facial expression but her body was telling me it was having an effect on her. Her hands squeezed my thighs as she pushed her arse back against my cock. I could feel the hard nubs of her nipples as my hands held her breasts. Then Johanna delivered the coup de grace. While still holding her gaze on Alena her tongue extended out and she trailed the tip of it along the side of Zac's cock from the base to the plump head. Briefly she released my wife from her scrutiny when her eyes closed, her mouth opened and with a low moan she engulfed the end of Zac's dick. He groaned as well when Johanna backed off and smacked her lips.

"Ohh my dear, he tastes so good. You already know that don't you?" Johanna's husky voice drawled to Alena. "He's so big. So big. It's just too much for one mouth."

Johanna took his cock in her mouth again. This time she bobbed her head back and forth a few times before pulling off again. There was a popping sound as she broke the seal of her suction then she looked back at us and licked her lips.

"So do you want another taste hmmm?" Johanna moved Zac dick away from her face and pointed it towards Alena. "I can see you want to."

I was unsure what my wife wanted until I felt her hands that had been holding tight onto my legs slacken their grip. It was only a subtle change but I could feel her body tilting forward as she responded to Johanna's siren call. I let my hands holding her chest drop and the momentum grew. Alena found her feet and quickly took the couple of steps to the other side. She sat down between Zac's spread legs.

For maybe a second both the ladies looked back towards me. Johanna's hand still held Zac's dick level with their faces. Then they turned towards each other. Johanna angled the thick trunk towards Alena. She wet her lips nervously then caused Zac to groan as she slurped along the full length of his dick. Johanna joined in on the other side. Next they took turns sucking on it. All the time Johanna stayed in control. She moved the main prize out of the way and Alena moved down to lick Zac's balls.

I felt like the odd man out. Watching helplessly from the sidelines while my life was turned upside down. Yet the spectacle was so compelling. The woman I loved and another I was infatuated with devoting themselves to another man's pleasure. Alena was back sucking his dick while Johanna had raised herself up so she could kiss her husband. Then he was pushing her away, reaching down to pull Alena up. Surely she wouldn't kiss this old guy I thought. It turned out he had other plans.

"Fuck, I've been dreaming about these beauties for three weeks." He said as he manhandled Alena's breasts. "Thinking about how good they'd feel wrapped around my cock."

Johanna moved away so Zac took charge. He slid across a little so Alena was directly in front of him. Then hefted his cock up and placed it in the valley between her tits.

"Push'em together." He directed and Alena squished her boobs around the thick shaft. "Yeah, that's it, so fucking good."

Alena was looking up at Zac as he gently thrust up between her breasts. He had one hand resting against the side of her face in a nurturing way. It drifted around behind her head and he applied subtle pressure so my wife was now looking down. On his next upstroke he held his cock close to her face.

"Suck it."

While I watched my wife follow Zac's directions Johanna sat down beside me. Her hand found my cock and as she squeezed it she turned her body towards mine.

"She's so fucking hot," she said into my ear. "And she loves Zac's big cock."

I already knew Alina was hot and the evidence supporting her other statement was quite clear. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the two of them. Zac was still slowly fucking Alena's breasts and whenever the tip of his dick got close enough she would hungrily suck on it.

Perhaps it was because Johanna was feeling left out as well or maybe it was part of a plan but she didn't stay beside me for long. She swung herself across and straddled me. Once she settled in my lap with my cock sticking straight up between us we started making out. My hands went to her boobs while hers never left my dick. Despite the distractions I was still trying to keep my eye on the other two. I saw Zac lift Alena up and kiss her then he said something to her I couldn't decipher. Johanna pulled my face back for more kissing and when I broke away the others were out of the spa and moving towards the back door.

"No wait," Johanna hissed as I tried to push her off so we could follow. "Give them five minutes. You won't miss anything."

Johanna more or less kept me as her captive. Although being in a spa with a sexy naked lady could hardly be described as a jail cell. We continued exploring the nooks and crannies of each others bodies. Not that I could shake the desire, or perhaps the dread, to know what was happening inside.

"Alright, we can go in now," Johanna said. "But just play it cool, you know she wants this. If you'd stayed inside with me last time it would have got past the point of no return."

We got out and Johanna took the lead so she got to the door first. While I followed her I thought about what she'd said. I knew that we had been very close to the tipping point last time. That's why I'd intervened. I mean, just because something would have happened, doesn't mean it should have. Since that night Alena and I had gotten a better understanding of what we wanted. I was still nervous though.

Johanna only partly opened the door and poked her head in. I saw her make a quick check then she opened it wider. Beckoning me in she also had a finger from her other hand pressed to her lips. I followed staying quiet. Alena was on one of their lounges. She was laying back with her legs open. Zac had his head buried in her pussy. As we got closer Alena's moans and the liquid sounds of Zac's enthusiastic cunnilingus was suggesting the main event wasn't far away.

I sat down on the lounge opposite. Johanna positioned me so I was sitting with my back against the end and my legs up on the seat. She went to the other end then sprawled across me so her head was resting on my thigh. From there she had a good view of the action while her tongue kept my cock as hard as flint. She wasn't sucking it, just teasing the head while we watched the others.

It seemed they were oblivious to our presence. Captured in their little bubble of decadence and desire. Zac pulled away from my wife's pussy and moved up to smother her protests with some dominant French kisses. When he shifted abruptly again Alena was left groping at thin air until his big cock loomed in front of her again. She gripped the shaft with one hand and tried to stuff as much into her mouth as she could. Then she backed off and worked on the head. Lathering it in her spit before she threw herself forward again going down as far as her gag reflex allowed.

"It's time," Zac said as he gently eased Alena back onto the lounge.

I thought he would climb on the lounge and mount her but he took a different route. Zac turned Alena onto her side on the front edge and lay down behind her. Then he dragged her back so her back was against his chest. At the same time Alena lifted her leg so Zac's cock poked through. When she dropped it back down the shaft was trapped in the v made by her thighs and pussy. He started sliding it back and forth but made no effort at actual penetration.

"Get some lube." He ordered and Johanna got up and disappeared into another room.

When she got back she sat cross legged on the floor level with Alena's pussy. Johanna squirted a generous quantity of lube on her hand and applied it to Zac's cock as he pushed forward between Alena's thighs. While she was doing this Alena had twisted her upper body back enough so that she could lock lips with Zac. His big hand was rubbing and squeezing her tits. They groaned into each others mouths as Johanna rubbed more lube onto Alena's pussy.

Then the time had come. Zac broke their kiss and pushed Alena's upper body forward until she was almost hanging off the lounge. As he did that he slid further down and lifted her upper leg opening up her cunt for what was to come. The shiny hard cock was now poised at her opening. Johanna had stayed where she was. She took control of her husband's dick. I could see the engorged head parting Alena's labia as Johanna teased her. When she centred it and held it still Zac took over. His hand was holding Alena's shoulder keeping her in place as he forced a couple of inches of his cock inside.

"Oh god, oh my god, ohh..." the last sound that came from Alena was like a strangled sob.

Her arm shot down and her hand clamped on Zac's hip to prevent him from going further. Johanna moved onto all fours so her head was close to my wife's. She was whispering soft encouraging words. I was transfixed by the sight of my wife's pussy stretched obscenely around Zac's monstrous pole.

"It's splitting me, I can feel a tear..." Alena mumbled.

"No it's just the stretching," Johanna assured her. "Relax, it will be okay..." As Johanna reassured my wife she used one hand to caress her breast. "Just relax..."

Her soothing tone and hand must have been working because Zac was moving but only slightly. He wasn't going any deeper just taking the pressure off so half an inch retreated before he forced it back in. Johanna had moved her head lower. She was trailing little fairy kisses along Alena's shoulder. Then she moved further down following the curve of my wife's breast. To my knowledge Alena had no sexual experience with another woman. However her breathing had quickened and her body language suggested Johanna's advances were welcome.

That was until Johanna's lips latched onto her nipple. Alena's hand flew up from where it had been restraining Zac's penetration. I thought, at first, to push Johanna away but Zac took the opportunity to wedge more of his mammoth organ into my wife bringing another strangled cry. So instead of pushing Johanna away she cradled our neighbour's head. Pulling it tight against her chest. Zac quickly backed off to his original place then resumed his gentle fucking. Alena began to respond more positively while Johanna moved from one breast to the other.

And so the conquest was over. The coordinated dance of seduction, or perhaps defilement was well on it's way to completion. For a brief moment I wondered again if we were always destined to end up here. The sexual display on our first weekend. The forgotten phone in the camper. Even the three weeks without contact. All part of a plan to manipulate the naive couple next door into becoming another member of their subversive group.

As I contemplated this Johanna migrated her affection north until she was face to face with my wife. There was a tentative meeting of lips that morphed into a hungry kiss. Zac was fucking Alena with more purpose albeit with only part of his cock. And I was sitting watching it all with my fingers wrapped around my own stiff dick.

"More lube," Zac instructed as he pulled his cock free.

Johanna reluctantly broke away from my wife and reapplied a generous amount to Zac's member. When he reentered Alena there was no cry of shock or alarm. Just a low moan of approval. Johanna went back to her position face to face with Alena but before they locked lips again she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"There's room for you too." She said wiggling her bum at me by way of invitation.

I got off the lounge and knelt behind her. I let my hands roam over her delectable derrière feeling its full firm cheeks. When I did give in to my desires and slid my cock into her pussy she moaned her appreciation. It caused Alena to look up. We stared into each others eyes. Having a silent conversation. Are you okay? This is wild. Then there was a little secret smile that dissolved into a moan as Johanna sucked on a sensitive place in the nape of her neck. I continued to fuck Johanna but never really came close to cumming. My focus was on Alena and her responses to the twin stimulations of Zac's cock and Johanna's mouth. Her and Zac were starting to heat up.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers