Trees of Fortune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhhh! Oh, God! It's sooo big... soooo big! I'll never get used to it! It's almost tearing me apart inside!"

Her husband began to chuckle lasciviously while Corrine went about fucking her son as she was begged for more and more, forcing his giant cock into the monstrously stretched pink mouth of her cunt. He watched the enormous shaft burrow its way deeper and deeper into Corrine's squirming, tight-packed cuntal passage.

Meanwhile, had gotten careless in his excitement and began to pump his throbbing rod of flesh with his small hand up and down. It's mushroomed purplish head swelled like a balloon, bright red and thickly swollen now as the rich warm blood from his loins pumped into it. He gazed at them in awe as he squeezed his member tightly in his clenched fist, watching with eager interest...

The young teenager dressed up in a maid's uniform was about to cum. It was just too much for his inexperienced mind to handle. Riley shoved his fist up and down hard at the base of his cock, his fingers felt very tight. Again he pulled up, watching the fuck juices bubble from the small slit of his piss hole. Then, with a tight fist, he pulled down once more.

"Mom!" Riley grunted unconsciously.

Hot, thick cum juice spewed from his cock. Riley gasped, the first spurt splashing on the floor. He began jacking his cock faster. He pumped his fist up and down, making him come. The squirts of hot cum juice spattered off his fist. He made soft cries of pleasure as he jerked himself off, watching the white creamy juice gush from him, feeling the throbbing pulsations of his cock in a tight fist. Jizz dripped over his hand.

Suddenly, he tripped over the bucket and mop, and he fell sprawling on his back. A loud crash echoed through the room, followed by the clatter of a broken vase on the floor. The noise he had made raised the alarm, and the three occupants of the room twisted round to see what made the commotion.

"Fuck," Riley hissed as a jolt of adrenaline shot through his heart.

"Who's there?" growled Richard. When there was no reply, he asked again, "I said: who's there? You'd come out if you know what is good for you."

Riley scrambled back and turned on all−fours with lightning speed. He got back on his feet but his left high-heeled shoe slid off his foot. In the panic to get away, he forgot to pick his panties up and they fell off from his ankles. He didn't have time to think about any of it; the only thing that mattered was getting out of there.

"Quickly Richard," shouted Corrine terrified. "It could be a reporter!"

Richard looked around for something to defend himself with should he need it. But the room seemed devoid of anything suitable—except heavy statuette. He picked it up and held it high above his head. The silver-haired man yanked the door violently open. But before he could catch his voyeur the room was empty. He had heard the footsteps of somebody running down the corridor and a door slam shut.

"You idiot!! You forgot to lock the door again, didn't you?" Corrine slapped her son furiously, clutching her thighs together and hugging her son's hips, tightening the muscles in her pussy around his cock and making him wince. "How many times do I have to tell you to lock the door?"

"No, mom! It's not my fault!"

"Shut the fuck up, you moron," Corrine pulled him out of her and Nathan's eyes bulged in miserable protest.

Richard bent over and picked up a high-heeled shoe and a pair of woman's panties. He had seen some weird things in his life but this did make the top ten on his list. He looked at the fallen bucket and cleaning utensils.

"Did you see who it was?" Corrine asked, breathing hard down her husband's neck. "We can't afford a scandal right now."

"I think that our peeping Cinderella has left us a clue," he grinned widely as he looked at the surveillance camera in the hallway. He showed cum-stained panties and shoe and handed them to his wife. "I'll find her and make her pay."

"I can't wait to get my hands on her," Corrine exclaimed with a wide grin. "We might have found what needed for our little boy."

"Maybe... Anyway, speaking of our 'little' boy," Richard slid his hand down her body to cup her ass. "Don't blue ball the kid like that."

She glanced towards her enormous son and walked towards him. He moaned in pleasure as he felt her straddling his hips again. She squealed cheerfully when he squeezed her ass and flip-flopped her, banging his cock vigorously into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his sides and lifting her cunt into the air.

"I'll please you, I promise mom." He plunged in, deep and hard, her scream echoing in the air as she started to come around him in quick, hard waves that stole his breath.

Meanwhile, Richard picked up the phone to call management.

"I would like to see the manager," Richard twirled the panties in his hand while he spoke on the phone. "Tell him that Richard Lawrence is calling and tell him I'm not happy." He paused to make a dramatic effect. "He'll understand what I mean by not being happy."

12