Tremor Takes On Minotaura

Story Info
The hero Tremor must help heroine Minotaura.
4k words
4.64
5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the age of superheroes. A marvelous age where the citizens of the world are protected by beings of unimaginable power, however, they wouldn't be so quick to rest if they knew the secret of these superbeings. They are hiding perverted and twisted desires while donning the mantle of justice. What happens when the fists and desires of these super-beings clash?

Tremor sat in the helicopter listening to the beats of the blades as they traveled through the air. Every so often he shifted, trying to find a comfortable position for his size. Helicopters were pretty good for most people, but for someone as big as him, it wasn't that good. "Sir 30 seconds until we make contact," the pilot said. Tremor sighed as he nodded his head, he had no idea why he had to take the copter when he could just fly. The government sure did love their version of subtle, something that was annoying to him. He looked down over the rocky expanse of mountains, enjoying the view. It was only after a boulder almost hit them, that he stopped looking at the scenery and focused on their target.

Down below was a rampaging figure. With his enhanced vision he saw who it was and was immediately annoyed. "Really Carl! You dragged me away from Vegas to deal with Minotaura?" The pilot didn't turn around for fear of seeing the look on his passenger's face.

"Sorry sir, orders from Warlord, he said you're best suited to handle this," the pilot responded while hovering around, avoiding the flying rocks that were being launched their way.

"I'm fucking calling the bastard," Tremor screamed while blasting an incoming rock to pieces.

"Sounds good, but I'm gonna have to let you down. Don't want Bertha here getting hit by one of those things," the pilot shouted. Tremor nodded in understanding, he really didn't want the helicopter getting hit by one of those things either. A destroyed copter was way more paperwork than he wanted to work on. Gripping the edges of the copter door he lept out allowing his body to hurtle towards the ground, as he fell through the sky he clicked the communicator on his wrist, calling Warlord.

There were a few rings but eventually, the holographic image of a black man's face appeared in light blue. "Tremor, how are you doing?" he said feigning surprise at the call.

"Don't play with me Warlord," he snarled as he crashed into the ground. The force of his impact caused a giant crater to form as the rocks shattered around him. "Why the fuck do you have me dealing with Minotaura? Don't you have interns to do this?" he said while avoiding rocks from the large woman who stood apart from him.

"I sent you because you are the best option to get it done efficiently," Warlord responded.

"Bullshit, why isn't the Femme Force handling this?" he asked while jumping high in the air, while casually hanging there. From his new vantage point, he made out the form of Minotaura. She was a large woman, not large in the sense of fat, but of a sizeable woman with brown curly hair and two brown horns jutting out of her head. She was easily over 6 ft tall, maybe around 6'2", he couldn't really remember, she was still smaller than him. She was as shapely as ever though, her tall frame supporting wide hips and a healthy bust line. Her bronze skin gave way to a purple and gold leotard that stretched over her muscular frame, covering her and giving a hint to the voluptuous prize that hid underneath it, while teasing onlookers with a boob window.

Her face was beautiful with bright red eyes, and a nose ring that completed her myth-inspired look. She casually bent down to grab a massive boulder, the muscles on her arms and legs bulging as she started to lift it overhead. Under the weight of the rock, she strained and her brow furrowed, veins appeared on her arms as she heaved the rock at him with a mighty scream that shook the landscape.

"They had an emergency mission, you were in Vegas...you were much more available. Handle it and report in when you finish," Warlord said before hanging up. Tremor looked at the boulder and sighed, today was going to be a long day. Right before the boulder made contact with him he brought his hand up, focusing just a bit he unleashed one of his trademark shock waves shattering it into little pebbles that fell to the ground, unfortunately, the blast created a dust cloud that blinded him temporarily. Minotaura saw this as her chance. Squatting down she sprung off the ground towards the blinded hero and grabbed him.

Tremor was shocked as he felt himself hurtling towards the ground. He struggled against Minotaura's tight grip, it had been a while but her strength was just as fierce as he remembered, maybe she was stronger? The entangled duo fell into one of the huge rock formations, in the back of his mind Tremor noticed how soft she felt even though she was a ball of muscle.

As the two hurdled towards the ground Tremor couldn't help but quip to her, "Geez if you wanted a huge you didn't need to go on a rampage." The smaller heroine only growled as she gripped him tighter digging her horns into his chest and trying to break his body in the bear hug. "Okay, you don't like my jokes huh?" Tremor said while they collided with the ground causing another huge crater to be formed. Tremor regained his senses quick enough to see Minotaura mounting him. "Jeez girl, you hop on every hero you meet, or am I special?" he teased. Minotaura growled once again her brow furrowing in anger. Before he had a chance to make another shitty joke her fists rained down on him. Every hit shook the very surroundings and caused shockwaves. Minotaura was a wild woman intent on pummeling the man below her. All her effort kicked up a dust cloud that would have blinded any onlooker.

With contempt, she growled and got up satisfied and expecting the man to be finished. As she walked away Tremor stayed in the crater annoyed. If the poor girl wasn't in such a rage, she would have noticed Tremor's brown skin was now obsidian black, and tougher than diamond. "I'm going to kill Warlord," he mumbled to himself as he looked up at the bright blue sky. Sitting up he stared at his opponent. She walked with aggression and confidence as her large ass swayed, it looked like she didn't have a care in the world. Tremor had to admit, she was mesmerizing, a heroine who could hit hard with a big ass? Definitely his type, she even had the distinct personality trait that most of his exes had...she wanted to kill him. Sadly he couldn't waste time staring at her, because he had to stop her from doing real damage. Standing up he cracked his neck, ready for a fight.

With a ferocious stomp he unleashed the power that gave him his name, a shock wave destroyed the ground underneath the woman, it did the trick of getting her attention. Minotaura turned unaffected around shocked at that the man was alive let alone standing ready to challenge her. "Okay magnitude six didn't do shit," he thought, "Can't go too much higher until she gets close. Warlord would kill me if I caused too much damage." He stayed there thinking of a strategy to take her out, even as she charged at him. Her speed was incredible given her size, definitely the reason she was called Minotaura. She closed the distance quickly moving faster than an Olympian sprinter, and with the force of a linebacker, she drove into Tremor. This time he was prepped, still with his body hardened he took the hit to his midsection, bowing slightly.

Minotaura would not be deterred and did her best to drive him to the ground, he wasn't moving though, instead, he reached his arms around her waist and casually lifted her up. Minotaura struggled against the grasp as she felt herself rise, her legs thrashed wildly but eventually, she found herself on top of Tremor's shoulders. In her rage-filled mind she recognized what was about to happen, she had seen it hundreds of times. With a good amount of force, Tremor started driving her body back towards the ground, he had hit her with a powerbomb, a cheesy wrestling move turned deadly. The force knocked the air out of her lungs but did little else but that.

With swiftness and grace, she wrapped her legs around his neck and attempted to get him in a triangle choke. Tremor smiled at her attempt, it would take someone a lot stronger than her to break through his armor. That smile was quickly wiped off his face when he felt portions of his neck give slowly. "Are you getting stronger?" he said in complete shock. For a moment he thought he registered a smirk on her face as her legs continued their attack. "Damnit you would be perfect if you weren't raging right now," he said while trying to strengthen the broken parts of his neck.

"Okay girl, I'm not in the mood to die between your legs," he told her in a tough tone. Reaching his hand up he placed his hand on her thigh, gripping it with a fair amount of force he attacked. A strong seismic wave rolled over her body but she persisted. She fought against the vibrations which started to shake her to her core. As the seconds ticked by Tremor had to increase the power in his quake. "Jesus how fucking tough are you?" he asked the girl as she held on, once again he thought he saw her smirk. This time he didn't make a quip, instead, he focused more power into the quake and brought his hand to her stomach, no one could survive a dual onslaught.

Minotaura was strong, but not stronger than Tremor, and she eventually broke. Her legs slipped from around his neck and crashed to the floor with a thud. Minotaura was shaking a result of Tremor's power, and she was about to experience another result of it. With surgeon-like precision, he started to move the very earth that she found herself in. The rock of the earth shot up and coiled itself around her hands and feet, like a snake it crept down until her forearms and shins were enveloped. Balling his hand into a fist Tremor hardened the ground, as the poor girl thrashed at her would-be restraints.

Just as he breathed out his wrist communicator started ringing. "Who the fuck is calling me now?" he thought why he answered. A holographic image of a blonde woman appeared and started speaking.

"Hey Tremor, Warlord told me to call ya. It's Pixie...heard you have to deal with Minotaura," the image said.

"Yeah I do what the fuck is up with her?" he asked. Minotaura eyed him with rage and struggled against her bindings, clenching and flexing her muscles small cracks started to appear.

"Yeah she gets like that sometimes, don't fight her though it only makes her angrier, which makes her stronger," Pixie said.

Tremor got nervous as deeper cracks appeared. Focusing his powers again he attempted to reharden the ground, but Minotaura was way stronger at this point. Looking down at his wrist he snapped, "If I can't fight her how the fuck do I stop her?"

"Make her cum," Pixie said matter of factly.

Tremor's jaw dropped in sheer disbelief, "Repeat that," he said.

"Yeah, weird right? Sometimes when Minotaura gets riled up or hasn't had dick in a few days she gets like this. Usually, we would have handled this but we have been on a mission," Pixie explained, "Besides you're a big strong hero, why don't you give her a few tremors?" Tremor rolled his eyes at the pun, but didn't have time to respond due to Minotaura breaking out of her confines and preparing to charge at him. The image of Pixie smiled as she heard her teammate battle cry, "She likes doggy style, and you don't have to be gentle," she said while hanging up.

Tremor created a wall of rock behind him and leaned against it. Preparing for the impact he mumbled to himself, 'Sure I'll remember that." Minotaura crashed into him but this time he turned himself into sand and she flew threw him. Her momentum made her continue and crash into the wall. Tremor wasted no time in his sand form he twisted behind her and reformed into his body pinning her arms to the wall. He focused everything he had and called for the wall to wrap itself around her hands and arms, this time he made sure the rock was harder than diamond. With a second command, he made the rock wall shrink down into the earth with her hands still in it. The heroine's body was now bent over, her shapely ass up in the air wiggling as she tried to break free. "Sorry big gal, you're not getting away," he told her. Bringing one of his hands to her ass he caressed it before sliding her leotard out of the way. It was a time like this he enjoyed the fact female heroes loved wearing slutty costumes.

Instead of growling and fighting back, Minotaura moaned softly and wiggled her hips violently, almost as to invite him in. Reaching down he unbuckled his utility belt and allowed his own dark uniform pants to fall around his ankles, revealing his impressive manhood. Like the rest of him, it stood large and thick, with egg size balls hanging down from it. The head was bulbous and a fleshy brown color, while the shaft and balls were darker, more closer to the shade of his armored form. Intense veins ran up and down his length pulsing with life as he stroked himself. "Usually I'd ask for a blow job but I doubt you're in the mood," he said to the still trapped heroine. This time she was growling with a universally understood lust, obviously, she was growing impatient.

Tremor grabbed her waist with one of his massive hands, while the other lined himself up with her dripping wet tunnel. Tremor knew he was massive and wasn't dumb enough to thrust into her with one go, instead he took a loving approach. Well, as loving as he could be. He sunk himself in slowly, each inch spearing her lips and forcing them open. Tremor was surprised by how wet she was. "Damn you really wanted this huh?" he asked as he pulled back, only to go forward again. Minotaura shook her hips in delight as if to say yes. Placing his other hand onto her hip he held her in place as he proceeded to really start. Pushing his hips into her he moaned as he felt her pussy walls tighten around her. With a wide grin, he realized how much fun this was going to be.

Excitement and energy coursed through his body as his dick found a repeated home in Minotaura's pussy. He went at a respectable pace forcing more and more of his dick into her. Minotaura moaned and gyrated her hips against him as he fucked her, her pussy pulsed to life as it felt the familiar sensation of a big dick penetrating her. "Ha harder," she grunted out.

"Oh so you can talk?" he joked as he responded to her request. Tightening his grip he started slamming into her. His balls swung like pendulum jerking as his hips collided with hers. The empty mountains were filled with the sounds of flesh colliding with flesh, and the grunting moans of two people lost in lust. This time Minotaura's pussy was dripping wet, she had never experienced something like this. Most of her partners hadn't been as strong as her, but Tremor was easily stronger than her. He could keep her still as he imposed his sexual will onto her. The idea of a man being able to handle her caused her to really thrash about. With all the force she could muster she crashed her hips back against his. This action shocked the male hero to no end, "So someone wants to play rough huh," he asked rhetorically.

Minotaura was ignoring him, lost in lust as she enjoyed her new strong partner. Each second that passed found her thrusting her ass, backwards her quad muscles straining as they attacked his own developed thighs. Tremor was loving every moment of this, like his partner he had a tough time finding someone who could really allow him to cut loose. Minotaura wasn't like that, he really felt like he could fuck her with everything he had. She wasn't some heroine who liked the idea of being pounded, she was the real deal.

With a newly excited spirit, he abandoned the idea of being gentle, or his version of gently and giving it everything he had. Each thrust at this point was meant for the big girl to feel it, and that she did. As his hips collided with her backside, the squishing sounds of fluids getting caught between them echoed. The earth was now shaking and some of the mountains were crumbling, however, that didn't phase the two heroes, they were built for this type of destruction.

Minotaura was panting at this point in time, her body going weak in the knees as she felt her first orgasm approaching. It had been way too long since she had an experience like this. In her lust addled mind, the last time was when she "got captured" by a group of thugs and allowed them to fuck her. They were pleased with themselves until she went wild and broke their pelvises and several of their dicks. Ever since that day she was careful to control herself in bed, which was why she often went on these rampages, it turns out a horny heroine is seldom a good thing.

A wicked smile painted itself across her face, as she realized with Tremor she could go all out. He was tough. He was bigger than her. He may have been stronger than her. She was going to enjoy this. Focusing her lower muscles she squeezed them around Tremor's manhood, to a normal man this would have felt like a death grip, but to Tremor it was a little tight, but not unbearable. "Oh God that feels good," he moaned out, his dick turning into its armored form as it dealt with her crushing strength. "Nice try but it'll be a bit harder to try and crush me," he said while slapping her ass.

The ass slap caused what little fat she had to ripple, and she moaned out. The force was enough to push her into a seismic sized orgasm. Her walls clenched harder as she screamed, her hips jerking violently. Tremor enjoyed it as he kept pushing in and out, this time much slower. As the show ended he pulled out of her, and with a slick smile he teased, "So had enough yet?" While not expecting a typical answer his jaw dropped as Minotaura broke out of her earthly bonds. She was a vision of pure strength and sensuality. Every one of her muscles was flexed and she was glowing in a special way, her face flushed. With speed and grace, she tackled him to the ground, her hands falling on either side of his head, while her large breasts hung in his face. She unclasped her leotard and her breasts fell over into his face, Tremor reached his mouth up and pulled one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked. Minoutara panted as she reached back gripping his hardened manhood. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you," she said with a husky voice.

The large woman sunk herself onto his cock, shuddering with pleasure due to her pussy still being sensitive. She wasted no time in riding him. Placing her hands on his shoulder for leverage she forced herself down, taking the length and throwing her head back as his girth forced her apart. As she reached the base she rotated her hips, grinding them down. If she was a considerate lover she would've kept going up and down, but this wasn't about him, she was trying to get off. She kept grinding down, shifting her hips as she allowed the thick meat log inside of her to rub against her clit. The sensitive bulb waking up due to the stimulation. While he wasn't the focus, Tremor was still enjoying himself, switching between the thick nipples of the woman on top of him. He found himself enjoying the salty taste of her sweat and the hint of vanilla, even heroines liked smelling good he guessed. Minotaura kept grinding and eventually pushed herself to another series of mini orgasms that forced her to shake.

Tremor loved the feeling of her pussy clamping around him as she enjoyed her orgasm, however he knew that they couldn't stay there all day. With the skill of a trained fighter, he lifted his hips up and flipped her onto her back. The woman still swimming in sinful pleasure allowed that to happen, wrapping her legs around the small of his back she pulled him into a kiss. Her tongue battled with fury as it wrestled his, but eventually, it lost and she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue invading her mouth. Tremor found himself bearing more and more of his weight on the woman, feeling secure that she could take it. He started moving his hips burying himself into her, not fully taking himself out.

12