Trends

Story Info
A couple follows a trend with long term consequences.
1.9k words
2.87
27.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Did it happen, has it happened, don't know but it may have and several times. However for now just enjoy story about these imaginary people.

Trends; many people either follow them or find themselves swallowed up by them like this couple.

It's Saturday evening and I'm watching an amazing site, one I've dreamed about for a long time. While it's not the first time I'm seeing a black man fuck my wife. I never get tired of watching a black ass moving back and forth between her white legs. Especially when she's working with him and giving out an occasional gasp or moan.

Bit of background here, I'm Greg, 30 years old while the wife, Emily, is 28. Met in college, had a brief affair then we got married. She's 5'6" while I'm 5'9" have a seven and a half inch dick while she has great looking C cup breasts not to mention killer looking legs.

Over on the bed I noticed that Hank is speeding up while Emily has her eyes closed and now has her legs wrapped around him. Right now she's grunting so I know he's getting closer to that moment. As for her, she's already had a couple of orgasms and seems to be heading for another. Needless to add, they're really enjoying this.

After we had been married for about five years we wanted to spice up our sex life. That's when one of her friends, Beth, suggested we just might want to try joining a swinger's group. She explained that swinging really spiced her sex life and Emily just might find the same thing. She added that the husbands enjoyed watching their wives fucking different men as they too got to screw different women. Yes variety can be the spice of life.

Back on the bed they've gone from slow to now when he's kind of pounding her into the mattress. She's got her eyes closed and enjoying every moment of it.

When we began to swing it was only a small group of open-minded husbands and wives. We explored several options including the party where all the women had anal sex. Boy what a night that was. Don't know if the wives were exactly thrilled but we men sure enjoyed fucking them in the ass.

Like in any group there are leaders and followers that want to keep up with them. Beth and her husband were the leaders of the group and they kept us guessing on what would come next. Eventually a few black guys were added to the meetings and serviced the wives. Never heard any of the women complain about that.

Trends come and go from big hair, bell-bottoms, as well as other fashion or life style things like interracial sex. One thing I've been noticing is there are more and more white women that have either a black or mixed child as part of their families and their husbands seem okay with this.

One evening we got to the meeting and Beth dropped a bombshell. You can imagine everyone's surprise when we found out she had gotten pregnant by one of the black guys and, with her husband's approval, decided to have the child. I remember thinking, 'oh man where is this leading.' Didn't take long to find out as within a month two more women announced they were pregnant from the bulls, were also going to have the children and they encouraged the other women to join in the fun.

The group lost two couples over that but three more joined. As for Emily I was seeing a longing expression when she saw the women getting bigger and bigger each month.

One night after some good sex, while we were snuggling, Emily said, "You know I've been watching Beth and her friends as seeing how happy they seem. Each of them are just glowing as they get bigger. Ever thought of us bringing a mixed child into the world?"

I was pretty stunned and didn't know what to say. Here my wife is asking if she could have a child by another man, an interracial one at that. My mind was whirling thinking about the implications including how we would explain this to our parents. For the past couple of years both of our mothers had been making comments about how they would love to have grandchildren. Boy, oh boy, were they going to be in for a surprise if we did this.

So I just held Emily tight and let her know that I'd go along with any decision she made. But I cautioned her that children are a life long investment not only in money but time. Asked that she give this some thought. Well a month passed and one night at the swinger's get together one of the older women announced she too was expecting. It appears the bulls were having a field day getting married women pregnant.

Hank was the one of the bulls Emily liked having sex with the most. He was just over 6' tall and had a dick that was the same size as me but thicker. Apparently he mentioned to her that if she ever decided to join the trend he'd be honored getting her pregnant. Emily did mention this one night so I asked if she was really willing to go through with it. The answer was affirmative so it was off to the doctors to be checked. Turns out she was fine so now the planning began.

First she had her IUD removed then set the days that gave her the best shot. Seems around the 12th day would be the best time so we invited Hank over to spent two days with us. Of course this meant almost no regular sex between us but it wasn't that bad as I got to enjoy her ass. Anal can be a good thing even if the wife isn't truly comfortable with it. No matter, I always enjoy butt fucking her.

As the days grew closer I could see Emily was getting more and more excited as well as fearful of what might transpire. Finally her period came and went and soon it was 10 days before the meet up. We did have one more meeting of the group and this time I got to watch her have unprotected sex with Hank. Both were really hot to trot and he gave her a wonderfully long railing which left her gasping and looking a bit shell shocked at the end.

A few days later he came over for dinner and boy did Emily create a fantastic one. After things were cleaned up we retired to the living room while she headed for the bedroom. A few minutes later she emerged dressed in an almost transparent robe, gave me a kiss then went over to Hank and gave him a long, loving kiss. After that it was time for the show. She led him into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. Then she unbuttoned and took off his shirt, he kicked off his shoes and she undid his belt and slid his pants down.

From there he took off her robe so both of them were naked. Then he proceeded to put her on the bed and started stroking, kissing and fondling her. As turned and excited as she was didn't take long for the first orgasm to hit. Watching this scene unfolding in front of me I'm thinking how sometimes we seem to be slaves to trends. But this one will have a very different ending than most.

Hank got beside her, began French kissing her while one hand was rubbing her breasts. Emily for her part started breathing heavily and began to moan when he first kissed her neck then breasts while two of his fingers were rubbing the outside of her pussy lips.

About that time Emily had her first orgasm and soon he slid down spread her legs band began some great tongue action while having one finger do a circular thing at her vagina's entrance, soon another leg stiffening orgasm followed.

Now he moved up her body while she reached down the aimed the head of his dick into the entrance of her pussy. Soon he began to slide in accompanied with some gasps and moans.

Finally when Hank was balls deep he stopped for a moment. That's when Emily gave me a "here goes nothing," look and I responded with a thumbs up. Now the in and out motion began with his black ass, and he was very dark, moving between her legs. Watching this unfold was almost worth taking this risk.

That's why this time she and Hank were doing something very different from just having sex. Now it's all about breeding and getting her pregnant.

In and out, on and on they went, almost becoming one as their motions matched each other. I knew from experience she was squeezing him when he moved out and relaxing during the in stroke. Soon Hank's intensity increased until he pushed as far in as he could and held it there while pumping a load of baby batter into her.

Finally it was over for now. As they lay there Emily put a pillow under her ass to give a down slope to her vagina hopefully helping the sperm enter her uterus. After a bit of a rest Hank rolled her over, spread her legs and pushed back into her. Once again the show was repeated. By then I was a bit tired but had been recording the entire scene with a Go Pro. As I headed for bed in the guest room I kept it recording.

I know they did it at least a couple of more times that night. After we all got up Hank and I took her out for a fun day. Breakfast, lunch and shopping where we bought her some nice looking clothes. After that it was back home for dinner and another night's worth of fucking for those two. As for me, I reset the Go Pro and continued building a small library of porn featuring Emily and Hank. Finally, after the second breakfast it was time for him to go. By now she had several loads of sperm working their way into her. I let her rest then in a few days we resumed our sex life.

About two weeks later she started feeling a bit strange, her nipples began to get sensitive so I got an EPT and sure enough I had a knocked up wife. Now we could resume fucking and would also include Hank sometimes. At the next swinger's party she announced to the group that we too were expecting a mixed child into our lives.

Nine months have passed and the swingers group has been having picnics where the women show each other their infants. And now we're enjoying showing our baby daughter off to the group as well. Don't know what the future holds but the swinger group has morphed into several families with mixed children all supporting each other. This is going to help all of us with the challenges we'll be facing.

As for me I'm wondering what Beth's next move will be and where it will take all of us. Now that we have a three-year-old we're busy making her a little brother or sister, one we created ourselves. After that, who knows.