Trenoweth House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really shouldn't, I think I should head back to my room," Amber insisted, trying to ignore the deliciously warm, wet glow spreading out from her thighs and finding it difficult to concentrate on anything else.

"Come on, just have a little to keep us company," Tilly insisted, leaning over the table as she spooned some of the gooey mixture into Amber's bowl.

"Yes, sometimes it's good to give into temptation, indulge yourself a little," Callum said, as she felt him hook his foot around her ankle. Despite her good intentions, Amber felt her body surrendering to him, feeling her ankle drawn towards him, her knees eased apart. She bit her lip as she felt his wicked fingers tracing circles on the inside of her thighs, brushing against her damp knickers as she lifted the spoon to her mouth with trembling fingers.

"Mmm," Amber half-moaned as she felt the sweet, rich mixture of dark chocolate and cream melt on her tongue, as beneath the table she felt herself begin to melt into her panties.

"It's good, isn't it? Told you you'd like it," Tilly said brightly.

"You're enjoying that aren't you? I knew you would," Callum said, flashing her one of his smug, knowing grins as he licked his spoon. As his chocolately tongue slid smoothly along his spoon, he ran a finger along her wet, clinging cotton of her lacy black panties tracing the moist groove of her sex, as Amber dug her fingernails into her palm, struggling to suppress a hot, longing moan. She'd felt on edge since he'd accosted her earlier, and now his teasing fingers were re-igniting her desire.

He was very discrete, the movement of his hand subtle yet effective and opposite them, Carmen and Tilly seemed unaware of what was going on, chatting about the chores that needed doing tomorrow as they enjoyed their desserts. Amber tried to follow what they were saying, but increasingly her attention was focused between her thighs, where Callum's teasing fingertip traced ever-decreasing circles around her swollen labia as she wriggled restlessly.

Callum kept glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, and Amber found herself desperately trying to ignore him and maintain her composure, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing how aroused she was as she felt his wicked fingers dance over her inflamed pussy.

"Mmm, it's lovely and creamy, isn't it? And very moist. Do you want some more?" he said, grinning at her and slowly running his tongue along his spoon lapping at a dollop of double cream and she watched as the cream melted on his warm, pink tongue. She couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like for him to pretend to drop that spoon, to quietly slip beneath the table, spread her legs even wider and lap at her cream as she ran her fingers through his slick dark hair.

"No, I think I've had enough," she managed to say, as she tugged weakly at his wrist. His fingers were deep between her warm thighs now, sliding up and down, exploring her puffy labia, then finding the throbbing nub of her clit through her thin, damp knickers.

At first, she'd assumed he was having a bit of fun, quick grope under the table to see if he could provoke a reaction from her, but as his teasing fingertip zeroed in on her throbbing clit, flicking back and forth, she realised he was treating her body like a puzzle to be solved, a challenge to be overcome. She glanced towards him, their eyes meeting for a split second, feeling the intensity of his gaze and knew he wouldn't be satisfied until he made her orgasm right here at the dinner table in front of Carmen and Tilly.

That famous scene from "When Harry Met Sally" popped into her head, as she felt his eager fingers slipping smoothly beneath the edge of her knickers with the skilled practice of someone who'd done this before. She wondered if he'd ever played this game with Tilly; perhaps that's why she'd been so horny when they'd returned from the pub.

Despite her best efforts, Amber felt her self-restraint dissolving, her feelings beginning to spiral out of control, giving in to the delicious sensations as he skilfully hooked her panties to one side and lightly ran a finger along her slick, naked lips, knowing he'd be able to sense how turned on she was. She suppressed a mew of pleasure, her hand tightly clutching the edge of the table as she felt his fingers slip smoothly between her wet folds, a stubby fingertip pressing against her entrance, and knew that if she didn't do something he'd soon be finger-fucking her and she'd soon be doing an impersonation of Meg Ryan.

Ignoring the demands of her hotly tingling thighs she abruptly got to her feet, and then several things happened all at once. As she tugged her skirt down over her knees, the noisy squeal sound of her chair legs scraped against the wooden floor startling Carmen and Tilly , who stopped talking and turned to look at her.

"I, um, I'm not, um," she said, feeling her cheeks burn red as she struggled to string some coherent words together, as she became aware of the sound of heavy footsteps behind her.

"Ben!" Carmen shouted, staring over her shoulder, then smiling warmly and leaping to her feet.

Amber spun around, and watched open-mouthed as Ben entered the room.

"Hi mum, the wanderer returns," Ben said, dropping a huge rucksack to the floor.

"What a lovely surprise! I thought you were coming back tomorrow," Carmen said, as they embraced.

"Well, I was going to stay at a friend's but it's only ten miles away so I got a taxi. I know it's only been a few days, but I wanted to see you all," he explained, and Amber felt her heart flutter as he caught her eye.

"Welcome back," she said, as she watched Ben and his mother embrace.

"Yeah, welcome back, little brother," Callum scowled.

"I'm so glad you're back," Amber said, feeling as if she'd never said a truer word as she wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying the feel of his solid warmth as she pressed herself against him.

"Me too," he said, grinning boyishly as his lips brushed her ear.

-

Later on, long after the others had gone to bed, Ben had sneaked up to her room and Amber had shown him exactly how glad she was to have him back. They'd clutched at each other's bodies as they kissed passionately, their clothes quickly discarded, scattered over the carpet as they staggered towards her bed, drunk with lust. She'd been on edge since dinner, her body taut with the sexual tension created by Callum's devilish fingers and desperately craving the sweet release that only a good orgasm can bring.

Ben had moaned happily as she pinned him to the bed, straddling his thighs and slowly impaling herself on his thrillingly hard cock, savouring the way its substantial girth stretched her needy pussy, filling her completely as she slowly eased herself onto his thrillingly hard shaft, inch-by-throbbing-inch.

Ben looked both surprised and thrilled at her eagerness but for Amber there was no time for foreplay; she rode him hard and fast, panting breathlessly as their bodies ground together. Before long, she'd planted her hands on his slab-like pectorals and was bouncing up and down passionately, loving the feel of his sturdy, thick cock pushing deep inside her. She was so aroused that she came fast and hard, burying her face in his shoulder to suppress her loud squeals of ecstacy. As she savoured her orgasm, she felt his hands clutching her hips and with a few rough jerks of his hips, she felt him climax too, sighing contentedly as she felt his body quiver, his hot semen shooting deep inside her.

After a quick visit to the bathroom, she lay draped over Ben's hot body feeling spent, her head resting on his chest, listening to the reassuring thump of his heart.

"So, did you miss me?" she murmured drowsily in the darkness.

"Of course, I messaged you every day, right? Did you miss me?"

"Of course, silly. Couldn't you tell?" she said, lightly punching his stomach.

"How's everything been here?"

"Fine, work's going well and everyone's been great. Your brother's a little over-friendly, but it's been all right."

"Yeah, well, he does fancy himself as a bit of a player."

"So I'd gathered," she said, slowly trailing his fingers over his warm hairless skin of his chest.

"You know he's got a girlfriend, right?" Ben said, running a hand through her fine blonde hair affectionately.

"What? Tilly, you mean?"

"No, not Tilly, a girl called Claire back in London. They've been going out for months. What made you think he was seeing Tilly?"

"Oh nothing. I mean, they went out to the pub together the other night, and I just kind of assumed I suppose."

Amber closed her eyes, and snuggled closer to Ben, savouring the firm contours of his body, the slow rise and fall of his chest as she wondered whether to tell him what she saw.

"Actually, it wasn't just that. I saw them downstairs, you know, doing it, in the study," she added, running a finger along her flaccid cock, feeling it stir.

"What, screwing?"

"Yeah, this is around midnight, after they got back from the bar. Tilly was bent over the bar and he was fucking her from behind," Amber said. Just saying the word 'fucking' gave her a little tingle of arousal.

"Really? Well, Tilly did always have a thing for Callum. I bet she loved it."

Amber giggled as she recalled the young woman's mews of pleasure.

"Not 'ere, let's go up to your room. Oh Callum, you're so big!" Amber sighed, imitating Tilly's rich West Country accent. Beneath her fingers, Ben's cock thickened excitingly.

"Perhaps I should have you over that bar sometime," Ben chuckled.

"Maybe you should, if you think you're up to it. I mean, you usually like me to take control

in the bedroom, right?" she said, rolling over so that she was sitting astride his hips.

"Well, I thought you liked to be on top," he said, reaching up and cupping one of her small, high breasts in his large hand.

"Yeah, and I thought you liked being submissive, but we don't have to always be like that. I wouldn't mind you being a bit more... assertive sometimes. I mean, if you think you're up to it," she said, making him groan by rocking back and forth a little, her already moist pussy lips rubbing against his shaft, feeling it swell and thicken.

"If I think I'm up to it?" he gasped, his hips moving it time with hers.

"I'm just saying you're very different to your brother, aren't you? I can't picture you taking me like that, bending me over the bar and giving me a good seeing to," Amber said, flashing him a teasing grin as she pinned his wrists to the bed and wriggled her hips a little harder, grinding her pussy against his lovely hard shaft.

"Oh, can't you? I think someone's going to get it good and hard if they're not careful," he growled, wriggling as he struggled to free his wrists.

"Come on then, you've got to take control. I'm not going to give it to you," Amber said playfully, watching his biceps bulge under his smooth skin and enjoying the feel of their naked bodies rubbing together as she struggled to stay on top, riding him like a bucking bronco.

They wrestled briefly, although Amber knew that ultimately he'd be too strong for her. She squealed as he managed to free one of his hands, and felt it slide it around her waist, pulling her to one side. She let her body roll over, so that she was face down, smiling to herself in the semi-darkness as she felt his warm body roll on top of her, pressing her into the soft mattress. She felt a fresh surge of arousal as she felt him shift position, one of his big hands pressing into the centre of her back as he slotted a plump pillow beneath her hips so that her bottom was raised, allowing her legs to splay open as she pretended to try to free herself.

"Oh Ben, you're so big and strong," she giggled in her faux West Country accent, wriggling a little and feeling his lovely hard cock bumping against her thigh.

"Now you're going to get it, you little cock-tease," he grunted, as she felt his rough hands spreading her buttocks. She knew in this submissive, vulnerable position, her head forced into the mattress, bottom in the air, he'd be able to see every little intimate detail of sex, her puffy lips glistening wetly in the moonlight, and between them her tight little hole just waiting to be penetrated.

"Oh fuck, Ben," she gasped as she felt the thick, blunt head of his cock pressing against her, a brief intoxicating moment as her lips stretched to accommodate him, then the delicious sensation of his meaty hardness slipping smoothly inside her well-lubricated pussy. They both moaned lustily as he forced himself between her clasping lips and began to ease himself in and out.

Somehow, he felt bigger in this position, which was both thrilling and a little painful but instinctively she knew that this was what she really needed, to be held down and taken, to be fucked hard, even to feel a little violated. She still felt the need to struggle a little, to make him earn the right to fuck her like this, and she reached behind, pushing ineffectively at his chest as he began to find his rhythm but he simply grasped her wrist and pulled it tight, rendering her even more defenceless.

"Fuck Ben, that's so good," she gasped happily.

She felt his hand pushing firmly between her shoulder blades, forcing her to bend further, her hair spilling over her face and in this position, he was able to penetrate her more deeply and she moaned loudly as he took full advantage, smoothly easing his throbbing prick all the way inside her till she felt his balls slapping against her buttocks, all her breath rushing out in a long, low growl of pleasure. She felt Ben slide a hand beneath her, crudely squeezing one of her swaying boobs as he fucked her.

"Think I'm up to it now?" he growled, his lips brushing her ear as she felt his cruel fingers plucking and tweaking one of her turgid nipples as he increased his pace, drawing a fresh set of moans from her.

"Fuck, fuck!" she gasped, loving this new dominant version of Ben, pinning her down as he drove his lovely thick cock into her, forcing her higher and higher.

She was moaning loudly now, her breathing reduced to series of hoarse, dry gasps as he slammed into her, hard and rough. This was exactly what she needed. She felt guilty and a little ashamed over the liberties that she'd allowed Callum to take with her earlier. She recalled the way she'd allowed him to slide his hand up under her skirt, playing with her beneath the dinner table even as Ben's taxi was rolling up the driveway, and now she wanted Ben to punish her, to possess her, to remind her that she was his girlfriend.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me harder!" she panted feverishly, twisting her head to one side and nipping at his wrist.

"Ow, fuck!" he gasped, his hips bucking harder, his firm buttocks bobbing between her thighs, driving his fat cock deep inside her. He bounced up and down, the bedsprings complaining, his prick penetrating her defenceless pussy, their bodies slapping together wetly in the humid darkness.

"That's it, don't stop, don't ever stop," she moaned feverishly as she felt her clit rubbing against the pillow beneath her thighs, the pressure building now, loving the feel of his throbbing prick probing deep inside her as the headboard began to knock rhythmically against the bedroom wall.

Driven on by her lusty moans, he drove into her faster and faster, harder and harder the tension in her body building and building, her hands clutching at the mattress until she could take no more, burying her face in the pillow to muffle her screams of pleasure as she came. Moments later, he climaxed too, and she sighed happily as she felt the weight of his spent body slump against hers, and the flood of hot semen spilling inside her.

"Was that okay? I got a little carried away. I wasn't too rough, was I?" he said, as they lay entangled in the darkness.

"That was perfect," she sighed.

-

The next day Amber should have been trying to finish off her work, but had found herself drawn to the sound of tennis balls thudding off rackets outside her window, unable to resist watching as Ben and Callum played. She stood on the edge of the court feeling the sun on the back of her neck, her hands laced through the wire fence, shouting encouragement in Ben's direction.

They had quite different styles: Ben was quite strong and direct with a powerful, well-practiced serve. Callum was lighter on his feet, with a broader range of shots. He was a bit cleverer in the where he hit the ball, hitting it into space, making Ben dash along the baseline.

"Come on, Ben!" she shouted as he scurried to and fro.

"Come on, Callum!" came a shout from behind her and she turned to see Carmen approaching, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Who's winning?" she said, joining Amber at the fence.

"I think it's four-three, they're very closely matched."

"They always have been. Even though Callum's a few years older, Ben's always been quite big for his age. They've always been very competitive."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. Tennis, swimming, skiing in France, golf in Portugal, they always seem to be trying to beat each other at something."

"Yes, I can see that," she said, as she watched Ben sprinting towards them, his feet thudding hard against the Astroturf as he just failed to get his racket on the ball.

"Keep going, Ben!" she shouted and was rewarded with a boyish grin.

"So I here Ben's coming up to see you in London," Carmen said, as they watched.

"Yeah, the weekend after next, he wants to see some of the museums. Should be fun."

There was a pause whilst they watch Callum win two successive points then Carmen continued: "Listen, I wanted to apologise. I was a bit abrupt with you the other day. You now, when you handed over those old wedding photos."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I was being a bit nosy, I probably deserved it."

"No, I get it. You're dating Ben and you're curious about his family, that's understandable."

She turned to face Amber as she continued in a softer voice: "I'd known Douglas since we were at university together. I always knew he was the man I wanted to marry, but that's not to say we didn't go through some rough patches. About a year before we got married, we went through a particularly bad patch. I suspected Douglas had been cheating on me, and that's when I happened to meet an old school friend, Carl, at a party."

"Listen, Carmen, you don't have to..."

"No, that's okay, I want to. Anyway, we had a brief affair before Douglas and I patched things up. Shortly after we got engaged, I found out I was pregnant, and then we had this awful dilemma. I genuinely wasn't sure who the father was. I suppose I could have got a paternity test but Douglas being Douglas said he'd marry me whatever the case so it didn't matter. Of course, we always hoped he was Callum's father, but as he grew we realised he wasn't. But it didn't really make a difference, and then Ben came along, and it really didn't seem to matter."

"Do the boys know?" Amber asked, glancing at the court.

"I think Callum does, and Ben probably does too. But we've never spoken about it."

"It must have been difficult for you."

"Well, we all make have decisions to make in life, and we have to live with the consequences when we get it wrong. Still, I'm not the first woman to find herself dating one man but tempted by another, and I won't be the last," she said, turning back towards the court where Ben and Callum continued to play.

"No, I suppose not," Amber replied, wondering exactly how much Carmen knew and how much she'd guessed about her conflicted feelings about Callum. She also wondered whether it was a coincidence that Carmen had ended up living in the same area as Carl and how long she'd be seeing him, but she felt grateful to Carmen for telling her story and now probably wasn't the time to ask.