Tres Leches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched her stomach bulge a little from his penis stretching something inside her. Her stomach felt weird.

"Damn," she breathed. "Oh, that feels bad, and

good. Mostly good, shit."

He worked it slow, and then pushed her flat onto the carpet, her legs wide, heels curled back to touch his ass, and her arms folded to make a pillow for her head.

He took his time, building up to another orgasm, his balls still loaded. He could come five or sex times in an hour in his youth, and thought about getting into porn.

Then he began to work it good and hard, his face near hers, his breath hot on her cheeks as he started fucking her ass harder and harder.

"Oh yeah," she breathed, not believing how good it felt. "Oh fuck."

It took a while, but slowly he built up again, while she had one just from seeing herself in the mirror being fucked on the floor. Him working his hips into her ass, the look of ecstasy on his face, and her own, and just how beautiful they both looked fucking.

Then he came, his cock bulging deep inside painfully, making her scream as she came with him. The feel of cum deep inside felt right. They groaned together.

"Tres leches, all three holes filled with my cum," he grunted. "Now, I am drained."

"I won't shit right for days," she lamented.

He waited until he softened, and then pulled his dick out of her sore anus, and she clenched her ass closed to keep the cum from pouring out as she rolled on her side. But it came out anyway, sliding down a cheek. Gross!

"So you will remember me for a while. Mm, I just figured it out."

Not caring he was naked and his dick slick with KY and her blood, he got back on her dad's computer.

"One fucking setting. Fuck me, you distracted me so bad I forgot the basics. Now I can think again."

"Wow, blaming me, huh? You just got to come in me three times in all of my holes."

"And it was wonderful. Are you going to tell your dad and get me fired?"

"No. Unless I never see you again."

She went outside and showered at the pool. Soap and water on her sore ass made her hiss. Her pussy was sore, and her throat. She felt thoroughly used.

He came and joined her, cleaning his dick with soap a couple of times. She liked that he was thorough and hygenic.

Then he went for a swim, and she joined him.

"Runaway with me," he said.

"I don't even know you."

"Okay, so let's go to dinner."

"Well, that's the least you could do."

She smiled at him. She liked him a lot.

"My dad will kill you, though. We have to be discreet."

Aaron nodded. "Time to get my own business going."

"My dad will make you marry me if he finds out."

"That's fine."

"Really? So old fashioned? You always fall in love with girls you fuck?"

"Yes. Because I'm very discriminating."

"Oh," she replied, unsure if he was serious or not. "Well, you can't marry me until you court me."

"Ok. Dinner tonight then. Let's go."

Maria put on a summer dress with no panties, and made sure he knew it. He smiled and took her out, happier than he had been in a long time.

THE END

12