Trial of Five Ch. 03

Story Info
In her third trial, she must grapple with her intellect.
3.4k words
4.58
2.8k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dizziness suddenly assaulted Wyndi, forcing her to put a hand up to her head to steady herself. That was... odd. What had she just been thinking about? She'd been in her bedroom with someone and was asking to...

She blushed.

Another silly daydream. She tended to get those during lessons when the lectures started getting rather dull. Which was often. Wyndi looked around at the other women around her, confused as to how they managed to sit still and pay attention so easily. She frowned as she tried to focus on their faces. They were oddly familiar for some reason.

Wyndi shook her head. She needed to snap out of it and focus up before-

"Would you like to join the rest of us for the lesson, missy?" a stern voice said. Wyndi's head snapped forward where she saw a woman--also vaguely familiar in a way she couldn't identify--with blonde hair wearing a studious jacket and pair of spectacles. She was staring directly at Wyndi with her arms crossed and eyebrow cocked.

"Um... ma'am?" Wyndi squeaked.

"I asked you a question."

Wyndi blushed as she felt several pairs of eyes turn her way and felt embarrassment blossom in her chest. "Could you... repeat it, please?" Something about all of this felt off. This class, these lessons, they felt normal to Wyndi, routine, but why didn't she know her tutor's name or anyone else in the room? Why did her brain feel so scattered and uncentered?

The tutor sighed dramatically. "Head in the clouds again, I see. Should've expected as much from the class ditz."

Wyndi's blush deepened as she heard giggling and whispering echo around the room.

"I'm not a ditz!" Wyndi blurted out, horrified at the assumption.

The tutor raised her eyebrow again and looked Wyndi up and down. "Really? You certainly looked the part."

Wyndi clenched her fists in frustration. So what if she left a few buttons on her blouse undone and preferred shorter skirts than the other girls? That didn't have anything to do with her intelligence! She felt so embarrassed and angry that she found herself struggling to find the right words. "I'm not a ditz," she repeated.

"Oh yeah?" the tutor asked, a smirk appearing on her lips. "You're not some scattered-brain bimbo? You're not some ditzy air-headed that gets distracted by the bouncing of her own tits?"

"No!"

"Then come up here and prove it," she said, gesturing to the front of the class and holding out a piece of chalk.

Wyndi glanced around at everyone staring at her. Part of her mind was telling her that this was a trap, but the other part was telling her that a person of authority had just given her a command. She needed to listen. To obey.

Wyndi stood up from her chair and hesitantly walked forward. Her breasts did bounce a little in her push-up bra as she made her way to the front, but she did not get distracted by it. Once she reached her destination, she took the chalk from the tutor and met her eyes in challenge.

"Write the five forms of noble combat stances."

Really? That was it? Wyndi knew those. Heck, practically every child with a basic lesson in knightly curriculum knew all five by heart. Wyndi scoffed and turned to the large blackboard in front of her and began scribbling.

Chalice, Crystal, Silver, Fortress, and... and...

Oh, hell. Wyndi knew what the last one was, it's mechanics, philosophy, and advanced forms, but she just couldn't think of the name off the top of her head. She bit her lip as she tried to force the information from her mind to put onto the board.

"Having trouble?" Tutor asked, her voice tinged with amusement.

"I-I know the last one, ma'am. I just can't-"

"Can't think of the last one..." She rolled her eyes. "A likely story." Her smile became more predatory as she turned and looked at the rest of the class. "The last stance is Mind, everyone. As I'm sure you all knew."

The giggles and whisper rose up again, this time with more gusto. Wyndi felt a burning in her face. As well as down below. She... she wasn't getting turned on by this, was she?

"Let me try again!" Wyndi begged, now determined to prove herself. She couldn't have anyone thinking she was an idiot.

"Are you sure? I think you've already made yourself look foolish enough."

Wyndi nodded insistently.

Tutor sighed. "Very well," she said. "Let's try something a bit easier, shall we? What are the four major constellations?"

Wyndi paled. She knew this one, didn't she? Then why was the only one coming to mind Eskos? She's spent countless nights staring up at the sky and pointing all the major and minor constellations to friends. It was like her head suddenly felt like it was filled with cotton and molasses.

"Struggling already? After only one?" Tutor asked with mock surprise. "Perhaps you need something even easier for that little mind of yours."

Wyndi silently nodded her head in acceptance and the classroom behind her openly laughed and jeered. The humiliation forced Wyndi to hide her face... And squeeze her legs together.

"Alright, precious." Tutor said slowly, as if speaking to a child. "What are the three rules for fey?"

Wyndi quickly turned to the board and raised her chalk to write, hopefully before her mind slowed down further. They were... they were...

She glanced down in concentration, not realizing she'd started rocking back and forth on her heels as she thought. The motion made her tits jiggle a bit--not that Wyndi was getting distracted by them, of course. Though, they were super cute. She was super cute. Wyndi hoped at least one of the other girls thought so too. Maybe then, after the lesson, they could sneak out back behind the study house and--

Focus, she told herself. Wyndi looked back up, giving a hop as she snapped back into attention on the task at hand. As she did, her tits gave a big bounce, which made her giggle. It was fun to bounce her boobs! Bouncy-bouncy bounce! Just like her thoughts! One moment they were there, the next they just bounced away!

Wyndi stood there, staring down at her chest and giggling as she hopped up and down until a pair of fingers snapped under her nose, bringing her back to reality.

"The question, sweetheart," Tutor said. She spoke nice and slow to make sure Wyndi understood her. That was nice of her!

Wyndi looked back at the board, biting the edge of her lip. What had the question even been again? She couldn't remember.

"Um, could I get an easier one, please?" Wyndi asked demurely. Maybe if she was really nice everyone would think she was smart. That... that made sense, right?

"Of course," Tutor said, barely keeping the laughter out of her voice.

Wyndi smiled and began to hear whispers from the back of the class echo towards her.

What a bimbo!

Total ditz!

The hot ones are always brainless.

Wyndi giggled. They thought she was hot! That was great!

"Go ahead," Tutor was speaking again, "and write what one plus one is."

Wyndi nodded and turned to the board. Of course she knew what one plus one was! Duh! That was super easy. It was just, gosh, the fire burning in her loins made it so hard to think. It was as if with every wrong answer she got, the more her intelligence drained from her brain.

And leaked out between her legs.

More whispers.

Look at her lean forward like that! I can see right up her skirt!

Dumb ditz probably doesn't even know this.

I'd do anything to fuck what little brains she has right out from under her.

Wyndi stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth as she tried to keep her mind on straight, but then her thoughts got all bouncy again and she could help but think about hot girls and sex and having sex with hot girls. Licking cunts, fingers rubbing her clit, sucking girlcock. It all just seemed so goooood.

She brought her free hand up and began fondling one of her breasts as she also started rubbing her legs together. Wyndi knew she should be thinking of something important right now, but her head was just so... so...

Bouncy! Up and down, boing-boing-boing! Just like my titties!

Wyndi didn't know how long she'd been standing there groping herself and pretending to do math, but when she came to, just about everyone was snickering behind her back.

"Um, what was the question again?"

"Oh you poor, sweet lamb," Tutor said. "How about one last try?"

"Okay!" Wyndi smiled. Another try sounded great! She may not have been the smartest girl in the class, but this was a chance to prove she wasn't dumb! She just got... distracted sometimes.

"Spell. Your. Name."

Wyndi clapped. She could do that! Even through all the thoughts of fucking and sucking and fingering and bouncy titties she could do that! Wyndi scrawled her name across the board in big, pretty letters before stepping to the side and gesturing to her masterpiece in enthusiasm. She was practically beaming with pride. She'd done it!

Everyone burst into laughter. Even Tutor.

Wyndi frowned, feeling her cheeks burn like a furnace. What had she done wrong? She looked back at the board. All the letters were in the right place, she had the right number. What was the deal?

"That's how you think your name is spelt?"

"Y-yes?" Wyndi stammered, now unsure.

Tutor rolled her eyes and snatched the chalk from Wyndi. She began to write under Wyndi's own writing. When she finished, the letters were different, but only slightly.

W. E. N. D. Y.

Wendy?! Her name wasn't that! They weren't even pr... proh... prow... said the same!

"That's not my name!" she said, stomping her foot.

"What I see here are two names," Tutor said calmly. "One is a good, proper name. The other belongs to a ditz. I've given you five chances to prove your intellect and you've failed. Five times. Logically speaking, which do you think would belong to you?"

"Um..." She blinked, then blushed.

"Of course," Tutor said, as if suddenly realizing something. "Logic isn't your strong suit, Wendy."

Wendy- Wyndi gulped. This wasn't right. Something was off. Her mind... her mind was getting messed with. She wasn't a ditz. She wasn't...

Whispers.

Look at her, practically drooling trying to put the pieces together.

That vacant look is just adorable!

The things I would do just for a single date with those bouncing tits on legs.

A-adorable? Date her? Did... did they really think that way? That was so nice of them!

Bouncing tits...

Wendy smiled as she gave her titties a good bob. She giggled at the sensation of the flesh of her sex mounds rippling as they jiggled.

"Er... What were we talking about again?" Wendy asked with an embarrassed titter.

Tutor just smiled and held her hand out to the class. "You were just about to apologize for pretending you weren't a ditz."

"Oh, right, sorry!" Wendy giggled and scampered to the front. She held her hands behind her back and batted her eyelashes. "I'm super sorry everyone for pretending I wasn't... um... um..." She looked to Tutor for help.

"A brainless bimbo."

"A brainless bimbo!" The class laughed, which Wendy figured was them accepting her apology. She clapped her hands and made as if to head back to her seat.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?"

Wendy blinked. "Um... My seat, ma'am?"

Tutor shook her head and tutted. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. And you thought you could avoid punishment for wasting valuable lesson time? Behind my desk, palms on the wood and legs spread."

Wendy felt a wave of vertigo. This felt strange... Like there were two her's to-be. One that accepted her punishment and her role as a ditzy air-head. And one that... that knew... the truth?

But her being a ditz was the truth, wasn't it? Besides, she'd been given an order. What choice did she have but to obey?

Wendy solemnly walked behind Tutor's desk and did as she was told. Her desk was low, which forced Wendy to lean over quite a bit, her tits practically falling out of her top.

"Now class, let this be a lesson." Tutor fiddled with something behind her. "Never act like you're something you're not, lest you humiliate yourself."

Wendy closed her eyes tight and braced herself for the spanking she was about to receive. Instead, her eyes shot open again as, in one swift motion, her panties were brushed to the side and a warm, thick cock shoved its way into her pussy entrance.

"AAAAGHHghhhhh~!" Wendy's screams morphed into a moan of pleasure as Tutor's member continued to thrust in and out of her. Hands grabbed Wendy's waist, and she was given the railing of her life. She whimpered and moaned as she was forced to look forward at a classroom full of girls watching her intently. It was humiliating.

It was so. fucking. hot.

"What are you slut?"

"A-a ditz!" Wendy cried.

"A what?"

"A dumb, empty-headed bimbo!"

"Good girl." Wendy felt a slap on her rear, causing her to mewl in pain and delight. As the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the air, Wendy felt herself rocking back and forth violently under the whims of her Tutor. Her breast swung like a pendulum, nipples painfully erect under her now-confined bra. Tutor's cock thrummed into her with a steady rhythm, filling her needy hole and bringing her ever closer to climax

Other girls in the class giggled and ridiculed her openly, but that plus the massive she-dick laying claim to her like a bitch in heat only made the experience even more hot and sexy. Wendy giggled with joy as her tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled back in her skull.

Oh my gods, she's enjoying it!

What a slut.

I hope the tutor lets me have a ride next.

Wendy took the jeers with modesty and humility, graciously accepting each one as she began to slam her hips back to meet Tutor's cock, rolling her hips to the beat that she'd started. Wendy lost herself in the pleasure and let the minutes blur into nothing, thoughts slipping between her fingers like sand. Soon enough, Wendy felt herself drawing close to the edge. She braced herself, grabbing tight to the desk.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" she squirmed. Tutor's grip on Wendy's hips grew firmer and her rhythm became more wild and chaotic. Wendy felt the cock pulsing within her. Moments later, hot cum spurted deep inside her, filling her up like the brainless sextoy she was. Rope after rope sprayed her interior, she moaned for Tutor's sake and waited as she got so, so close to the edge. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching, she could practically-

Tutor pulled out.

Wendy cried out in despair, but Tutor just laughed. "Something wrong, Wendy?"

"I... I was about... t-to..." she stuttered, trying to speak through all the pleasure and her dim, bouncy thoughts.

"Cum?" Tutor finished, humming as she ran a hand through Wendy's hair. "Well, it wouldn't be much of a punishment if you got release too, would it?"

Wendy hesitated, then nodded. Tutor was right. That made far more sense. She was so ditzy! Good thing Tutor was smart! Wendy stood up and readjusted her bra, giggling as her tits jumped as she did so.

"Now what do we say?" Tutor asked.

"Thank you!" Wendy responded.

"For...?"

"Um... fucking me?"

Tutor laughed. The class quickly followed suit. "Good enough. Go back to your seat and please try to pay attention this time."

"Yes, ma'am!" Wendy said with determined enthusiasm and turned to skip back to her desk as a trail of cum rolled down her leg.

As she sat down again, one of the other girls leaned over and whispered to her. "Hey, Wendy."

"Mhmmm?"

"Thanks for being you. You really know how to make everyone else in the room feel smarter just by standing in it."

"Aww, you're welcome!"

The girl laughed, so Wendy did too. There was a sinister tinge to the other woman's merriment, though. Wendy wasn't sure why, she'd been given a compliment!

The rest of the lesson went by in a whirlwind to Wendy. She'd been called on several times to answer a question, but was distracted each time. Eventually, Tutor came up with the wonderful idea that, for each wrong answer, Wendy had to take off a piece of clothing and give it to another girl in the class. By the end of the lesson, Wendy was bare naked. As everyone got up to leave, Tutor motioned for her to stay behind.

"Yes, ma'am?" Wendy asked dutifully.

Tutor sighed. "Wendy, if you want to do well here, you really need to start paying attention."

"I know, I'm realllllly sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough. I think we're going to have to do some more punishment until you get it One-on-one." Tutor was already undoing her pants.

Wendy perked up. "Oh, okay!" She quickly scampered to the desk and placed her hands down on it.

Tutor raised an eyebrow and smirked, stepping up behind Wendy. "That easily, huh?"

"You're the tutor! You know better than me, ma'am!"

"Are you sure?" Tutor asked. Wendy could feel her circling her girlcock around the rim of Wendy's hole.

"Mhmm." Wendy gulped.

"It may take a while~" The cock rested on the entrance, the barest of movements slowly pushing it in and out fractions of an inch.

"H-how long?" Wendy asked, then winced. Why was she delaying? She was still ridiculously horny from earlier and needed more pleasure now.

"Oh, I don't know. Hours, probably. You're going to need a lot of correction."

Wendy bit down on her lip and tried pushing herself onto the cock, but Tutor just shied away. "I-I don't mind!"

Tutor chuckled from behind. "That's what I thought. A dummy like you? She'd never have somewhere important to be."

Somewhere important to be...

Wendy frowned. Why did that resonate with her? Did she have somewhere important to be? Where? She whimpered in frustration as her thoughts came to her sluggishly... then promptly dripped out of her pussy.

Hands gripped her hips. She needed more time!

"W-wait!" Wendy found herself saying. "What... what kind of corrections are you doing?"

Tutor paused, seeming confused. "Not much, just going to make sure you truly understand how ditzy you are and that you're better off letting others do the thinking for you."

Wendy tried to think of a way to stall further, but nothing came to mind. She tried to focus with everything she had and looked down in consternation. Unfortunately nothing came to mind. All she could think of was what was right in front of her face--which right now were her big, yummy tits.

She giggled as she swayed forward and let them bounce. Bouncy-bounce! Just like her thoughts. Wendy really had been ridiculous thinking she could prove herself smart. She couldn't even remember those five combat form thingies.

Five...

That number was important, right? She had five somethings. Five holes? No, hands didn't count. Five... five...

Five trials.

Tutor's cock slipped into Wyndi and began pistoning.

"W-wait!" she squealed.

"Too late now, silly girl."

"B-but... I need... I need to..." her mind was dulling. Her thoughts were already bouncing away. Needed to what?

Tutor tittered and thrusted harder. "You need to remember you're just a dumb, ditzy girl is what you need to do. That's all you need to do."

"N-no... I... I..."

A dumb... ditzy girl... Was that so bad to be? Would she ever need to be anything else? She imagined waking up from her trials to see her fellow knights, all of them ready to congratulate her for... for being an idiot?

No!

"I need to move on to my next trial!" Wyndi screamed, stifling a moan.

12