Trials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a really great cock," Cassie moaned as she came off for a breath, "I want to feel you inside me." She stood up, and removed her pants and then her panties. Her pussy was shaved bare, and Justin could feel his mouth watering. She pushed him down, and then straddled him. Justin took her hips in his hands as he felt her lower herself onto him. Then she began to ride him. It felt even better than the blowjob had. Justin knew he wouldn't last too much longer. Cassie seemed to be getting really into it. She was bucking her hips hard into him, and bouncing her ass. As she picked up her pace, Justin felt her pussy clamp hard on him, and then she fell onto him, her whole body trembling.

"Oh my god," Cassie panted on top of him. "It works, it most definitely works. I just came really hard."

"Uh, I'm gonna cum too," Justin said, trying not to shoot off inside her.

"Good, cum in me," she purred into his ear. "I'm on the pill, shoot it all in me." Justin led out a long groan, and let himself cum. He felt big ropes firing into her abyss. Cassie began moaning, and grinding herself on him, and then she came again. They came together, and then laid there, both panting heavily.

"Wow," Cassie said, still lying on top of him, "that was amazing. I've never cum that hard before, or twice in a row."

"Good," Justin said, enjoying the feel of her body on top of his, "I think the pills work just how I expected them to. But, uh, we definitely need to run a lot more trials, as this one didn't exactly prove which pills are working."

"I'll run all the trials you want," Cassie said, and then kissed Justin. It took him by surprise, but he kissed her back. His dick was still rock hard, and still inside her, and she began to slowly start riding him again. "I can't believe you're still hard after cumming that much," she said as she sat up, still riding his dick.

"Ya, uh, that's in the endurance pill too," Justin said, "it's supposed to make you able to go more times in a row."

"Wow, your pills are amazing," Cassie moaned, "I want to try them all."

Cassie and Justin walked back downstairs together, and found the girls right where they had left them.

"Well," the blonde asked as she saw them coming in, "was the kid full of shit?"

"No," Cassie said, unable to contain her smile, "he was telling the truth, the pills work. Or, at least the orgasm pill works, and the guy pills too."

"So he really does have a big dick?" the blonde asked excitedly.

"Oh ya, really big," Cassie nodded, just as excitedly, "and he lasts really long, and he cums a fucking river, and he went twice in a row."

"Wow," Liz said, staring wide eyed at her little brother.

"What about you," the mysterious girl said, "did you have an orgasm?"

"Nope, I had three," Cassie beamed with pride, "all with him inside me too, it was incredible."

"Ok then, I guess you've got your test subjects," Liz said, "What do we do now?"

"Well, uh, we need to start testing the pills individually," Justin said, "unfortunately I can't be a good test subject, as I've already been taking the pills, so you girls will have to try them with other guys."

"Are we all trying all the pills," the short brunette asked, "or do we try different ones?"

"You should each try different ones first," Justin said, "then maybe we can switch to get even better results. But first, you should each try out different ones."

"You said that one of them makes guys cum more right?" the blonde asked, and Justin nodded. "Is there a one time version of that one?" Justin nodded again. "Good," she said, "I'll try that one on my ex-boyfriend, he barely cums at all, so if it makes his load big, we know it works."

"Perfect," Justin said, he got out a few different pills, "these are all the same, just different doses. The bigger ones are stronger, obviously," he said, and handed her the pills. "Uh, I need to know all your names by the way," Justin said awkwardly. They all laughed.

"I'm Becky," the blonde said, taking the pills from Justin.

"I'm Lindsey," the short brunette said.

"And I'm Kelly," the mysterious hot girl said.

"Ok, uh, who wants to try that one that will make your tits bigger?" Justin asked.

"Ooo, I want to try that one," Lindsey said first.

"Hold on, I want to try that one too," Liz said.

"Uh, how about you both try out the one time version," Justin suggested, "and then one of you can do the long term one." They both agreed.

"Can I try that one too," Kelly asked, "the one time one I mean."

"Uh, sure," Justin said, taking the pills out. He had three different doses. "They're supposed to take about an hour, so why don't we try them now. But, uh, I think the best way to get real results is to measure you before and after."

"Good idea," Lindsey said, and got up, "I'll go get a tape measurer." She left the room, and returned a minute later with the tape.

"Ok then, tits out ladies," Becky said wickedly, and they all looked around at each other. Then, to Justin's surprise and delight, they all began taking their tops off. His eyes went from one set of tits to the next, and then he saw his sister's. They looked bigger than the other's, and Justin could feel himself getting hard again. He sat down before anyone could notice.

"Ok then, Kelly, you first," Lindsey said, and wrapped the tape around Kelly's body. She measured carefully, and Justin took out his notepad to record everything. "Ok, Kelly is 38 inches around."

"And no sag from the looks of it," Justin nodded, jotting it down.

"Oh there's no sag," Kelly said proudly. Lindsey began measuring Cassie next, who came out at 34 inches. Becky was 42, and Kelly measured Lindsey, who came out at 26. Liz went last, and Justin had to swallow as he jotted down her measurement at 48 inches.

"Uh, ok," Justin said, still scribbling in his pad, "Cassie and Lindsey why don't you take this dose," he said, and handed them both a pill, "Kelly and Becky, you take this one, and Liz, uh, why don't you try this one?" They all took the pills from him, and swallowed them without hesitation.

"Now what," Becky asked.

"Uh, now we wait," Justin said. "And you should all stay here, so I can monitor the results." They all sat back down, everyone but Becky putting the bras back on. They began to chat, as if Justin weren't even there. He just sat there enjoying it. He was staring at their tits a lot, but none of them minded at all, as he was conducting research. When he checked his watch and saw it had been nearly an hour since they all took the pills, he spoke up.

"Uh, it's been almost an hour now," Justin said, interrupted Lindsey.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but my tits definitely feel weird," Kelly said.

"Weird how?" Justin asked quickly, picking up his pad.

"I don't know, not bad," Kelly said, "just different. Let's measure again. They all took the bras back off, and Lindsey went about measuring them again. Kelly went first again. Lindsey wrapped the tape around her, and pulled tight.

"Holy shit," Lindsey said, "it worked. "Kelly went from 38 to 44, that's crazy."

"Wow, that's so cool," Kelly beamed, taking her tits in her hands and jiggling them.

"Any increase in sag?" Justin asked. Kelly let her tits fall, and they all stared intensely to try to see if they were sagging at all.

"Doesn't look like it," Cassie said.

"Maybe just a little bit more," Lindsey said.

"They're definitely sagging more than usual," Kelly said, looking disappointed.

"Well, at that size that's to be expected," Justin said, writing it all down.

"Ok, me next," Becky said, sticking her tits out to Lindsey. She measured her just as carefully.

"Ok, Becky went from 42 to 46," Lindsey said. Cassie went next, and had gone from 34 to 40. Lindsey went from 26 all the way to 36. Liz went last again, and they could all see that her tits had grown. Lindsey measured her, and she had gone from 48 inches to 56.

"Jesus, I hope they don't stay like this," Liz said, staring down at her gigantic tits, "this is too big."

"It should go away in a few hours," Justin said, "but we should keep measuring to make sure."

"This is insane," Kelly said. "These pills really work like crazy. I mean, all of our tits grew."

"I told you this wasn't a scam," Justin said happily. "This is all very serious research, and we're all going to get filthy rich from it."

"How long did you take the big dick pills for?" Kelly asked.

"Uh, about six weeks," Justin said.

"How big were you when you started?" Kelly asked.

"About five and a half inches," Justin said.

"He's not five inches now," Cassie smiled.

"How big is it now?" Becky asked.

"About nine and a half I think," Justin said.

"That sounds about right to me," Cassie nodded.

"Are you sure you didn't mix up the big tit pills with the horny pills," Lindsey said, "cause I'm feeling really horny."

"Me too," Cassie nodded.

"What about the rest of you," Justin asked, writing down as fast as he spoke.

"Ya, I am definitely feeling horny," Kelly nodded.

"Me too," Becky said.

"Ya, me too," Liz added.

"Ok, well that's interesting," Justin said as he wrote.

"Can I have the one time big cock pill and an orgasm pill," Kelly requested, "I think I'll go run a quick test on someone."

"Uh, sure," Justin said, getting the pills out. "Just make sure to pay attention to everything, and report back to me later. Also remember to measure your tits later today and see if they are the same, or smaller, or bigger." Kelly took the pills from Justin, gave him a kiss on the cheek, dressed, and then left.

"I'll take the big load one and the horny girl one," Becky said. "I'm going to go give a long hot blowjob."

"Can I try the one that makes girls more attractive," Lindsey asked, blushing as she said it.

"Uh, sure," Justin nodded. "It won't be a perfect test though, seeing as your tits are way bigger than normal."

"Oh well, I'll run more than one test then," Lindsey shrugged, making her new big tits bounce. "But I want to try it out on this guy I've liked for a while." Justin gave her the pills, and she left too.

"I guess I'll try the big dick and the horny pills," Liz said, trying to squeeze her massive tits into her bra. They barely fit, and it looked ridiculous.

"What about you?" Justin asked Cassie.

"How about we go see if my orgasm pill is still working," she smiled at him. Justin nodded happily, and went upstairs with Cassie as the rest of the girls left to conduct their research.

12