Trials Ch. 06: Busted

Story Info
A problem arises that Justin needs to get ahead of.
10.9k words
4.73
8.1k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,178 Followers

Justin strode through the quad confidently, whistling quietly as he walked. It had only been a few months since he had started running the trials with his sister and her friends, but already his confidence had skyrocketed. He had always been nerdy growing up, but that hadn't been the real problem. The problem had been how fast he had advanced through the school system. Before Justin was ten he had been two grades ahead of the rest of the kids his age. By the time he was sixteen, he had been a junior in college. Now, at nineteen, he already had a bachelor's degree, and was finishing up his doctorate.

He no longer needed school, or credentials. He knew full well that once he published his work, and began to sell the pills, he would make more money than he could dream of. It had always been hard for him to make friends, being so much younger than his classmates. For years he had just kept his head down, and continued onward and upward. But ever since he had begun the trials, all that had changed. His sister's friends had become his friends too. So not only did he now have friends, but he got to fuck them too. That was really where his newfound confidence came from. The knowledge that he could probably get any girl if he really worked at it, and then definitely be able to please her in any way she wanted, had changed his entire demeanor.

As he walked down the path, passing students and teachers, many people gave him passing greetings, and nods of approval that he never got before. He passed two especially hot girls, and gave them a wink. He saw them both blush, and begin to giggle, as they leaned into each other and started laughing and whispering. He just kept walking, knowing he had even hotter chicks waiting for him at the sorority house he was headed to. He felt on top of the world, and knew it was only going to get better from here. The trials were getting closer to being complete, and he was starting to wonder how much longer it would be before he could go public with his creations.

As he thought about it, he saw one of his old professors, Ms. Holloway, walking down the path towards him. Justin had been in two of her classes, and he had always found her to be incredibly sexy. She was a tall brunette in her late thirties, with long hair that was usually done up in some fancy yet refined way, and glasses that somewhat hid her beautiful blue eyes. She also had a body that Justin had always found quite intriguing. He had been intimidated by her before, but not now. She glanced up and noticed him as they got closer, and he smiled at her, eyeing her body slightly, enough for her to notice, but not enough to be totally creepy.

"Justin," Ms. Holloway said as they passed each other on the path. "It's nice to see you out and about. You look like you're doing well."

"Thanks Ms. Holloway," Justin said, smiling openly at her. "You look as good as ever." She blushed slightly, and looked down at the ground for a moment. Justin had taken the pill that was meant to make women attracted to him, and he wondered if it had any effect on his old professor.

"Well thank you Justin," she said, looking at him again. He could see her take a second to regain her composure, before continuing. "That's very kind of you to say. Do you have a moment to talk?"

"Sure," Justin nodded, wondering what she might want. He could think of a few things he wanted from her, and he hoped she might want the same.

"Justin, there have been some rumors going around lately," Ms. Holloway said, and Justin's smile faltered. "People have been talking about some of the girls from the cappa delta sorority giving boys pills. Is that where you're headed now?"

"Um, ya," Justin said, rather taken aback by that. He hadn't known anyone was talking about them, and he definitely didn't know why a professor was asking him about it. "My sister is in that sorority, and I hang around there a lot."

"Well, do you know anything about this?" she asked him. "I know how smart and observant you are. Have you noticed any girls trying to give guys pills? Or perhaps, have you experienced anything like that yourself?"

"No," Justin said, trying to play it cool as he felt his neck begin to burn. "What kind of pills though? You mean like drugs?"

"We're not sure," Ms. Holloway said, and Justin relaxed slightly. "There are just rumors about some of the girls slipping guys pills without their permission. Dean Morris has asked me to head up a committee that's intended to get to the bottom of it."

"Oh, that seems pretty serious," Justin said, getting nervous again.

"It is," Ms. Holloway agreed. "If it's true, the girls doing it are committing a crime. But more important than that, we need to find out what they're giving out, and who they're getting it from."

"Ya, I guess that is serious," Justin said, knowing he needed to get ahead of this. "I didn't know about any of that. But I'll ask my sister, and some of her friends. If they tell me anything, can I tell you without them getting in any trouble?"

"Sure," Ms. Holloway nodded. "Right now we're more concerned with finding out what's going on, and making sure the students are all safe. So if you can get any information, please tell me, and it can all remain confidential."

"Ok," Justin nodded, already forming a plan. "Can I come by your office later today? If my sister or her friends know anything they'll either tell me when I ask, or not at all."

"Yes," Ms. Holloway said, looking pleased at having found such a promising lead. "How about five o'clock? I'll be done for the day, so we can catch up, and then talk about this problem."

"Five o'clock works for me," Justin said, trying his best not to let on how nervous he all of a sudden was.

"Great, I'll see you then Justin," she said. "Thank you so much for offering to help. I knew I could count on a student like you."

"You're welcome Ms. Holloway," Justin said, smiling at her again. "I don't want drugs going around here either. Especially if my sister or her friends are around it. I'll see you later then." Justin shook Ms. Holloway's hand, noting how soft and delicate it felt, and then they continued on their separate ways. Justin started down the path again, only now his mind was busy forming a plan to deal with this new dilemma. When he got to the sorority house ten minutes later, he found Liz and the girls sitting around waiting for him.

"Hey Justin," Kelly said, getting up to greet him. He watched as her big tits bounced around with her movements. She gave him a hug, and he took a moment to enjoy the feel of her huge tits pressing into his chest.

"Hey Kelly," Justin said to her, and she gave him a sexy smile. "Hey girls," Justin said to everyone else, and they all greeted him cheerfully. "Let's go up to Kelly's room real quick."

"Oh wow, going right to the fun today are we?" Cassie said, and they all laughed.

"Not exactly," Justin said, and they looked at him in confusion for a second. "There's something we need to talk about. I'll tell you when we're in private."

"Is everything ok?" Liz asked.

"Ya, it will be," Justin nodded. "Just, come on, let's talk in Kelly's room." The girls looked at each other, shrugged, and all got up and followed Justin upstairs. Once they were all inside, the girls sat on the bed, and Justin walked over to the chair in the corner. He took out his pad and pen, and then looked at the girls.

"We have a slight problem," Justin said, and they all stayed silent, waiting for him to say more. "Apparently there are rumors going around the school that girls from this sorority have been drugging guys."

"Do they know it's us?" Lindsey asked, looking more concerned than the others.

"No," Justin said. "And hopefully we can keep it that way. I just ran into Ms. Holloway, the history professor."

"Oh I like her," Cassie interrupted. "She's really nice, and hot too."

"Definitely," Kelly agreed.

"Right, well, she's in charge of a committee they put together to get to the bottom of it," Justin said. The girls' eyes went wide at that.

"They formed a committee to find us?" Liz said, voicing all of their concern.

"Ya, but I'm going to try to get ahead of it," Justin said. "I've been in two of Ms. Holloway's classes before, and she knows me. I'm going to go to her office for a meeting later today. And hopefully I can get this thing under control."

"How will you do that?" Liz asked.

"Well, this may not be the best idea," Justin sighed. "But I'm going to use the pills on her, and try to seduce her. And then I'll explain things afterwards, and hopefully it will go ok."

"That sounds really risky," Liz said.

"Ya, I know," Justin sighed. "But I think it will work. Either way, I'll make sure you girls are out of the spotlight. But no matter what happens with that, we all have to be way more careful. I don't think anyone should dose anyone anymore. We still need to run more trials, but let's try to do it openly if we can. It'll limit us a lot, but try to do it with guys you can trust, if you can."

"This is bad Justin," Liz said. "We can all get in serious trouble for this."

"You won't," Justin reassured her. "I'll make sure of it. Whatever might happen, it's on me, not you."

"Maybe we should stop doing the trials for a bit," Lindsey said, sounding very worried.

"No way," Becky said quickly. "I'm not giving those pills up."

"We don't have to stop," Justin said before Lindsey could respond. "We just have to be smarter and more careful. We've already done enough trials to have most of the information I need. All we really have left is to run more long term trials, and finish up with the mixing and matching. Has anyone heard from Kevin or his sister?"

"Ya," Kelly said. "I've been seeing him a lot." She blushed slightly as the other girls laughed knowingly. "Ya ya," Kelly said with a roll of her eyes. "He's hot, and now he's amazing at sex."

"So the pills are working then?" Justin asked, already jotting it down in his pad.

"Ya," Kelly nodded. "His dick has been getting bigger pretty much every time we do it."

"How often have you been doing it?" Justin asked.

"Um, every day," Kelly said, turning red again, and they all laughed.

"And you think it's growing daily?" Justin asked.

"Ya, I think so," Kelly nodded. "I mean not a lot each day, but a little bit. And over the last week and a half its gotten about an inch and a half longer, and definitely thicker too."

"Is it as big as the first time we did it with him?" Liz asked.

"Almost," Kelly nodded. "He doesn't take the short-term doses, just the long one. So its slowly getting there."

"Good," Justin nodded, his pen scribbling furiously as he listened. "That's perfect, just how we need to do it now. Has he been taking the other pills too?"

"Ya, his loads get bigger every time, and he lasts longer too," Kelly said. "They're all working just like you said."

"Perfect," Justin said happily. "What about his sister? She's been taking the long-term doses too right?"

"Ya," Cassie spoke up. "I've been trying to monitor it. Her tits are definitely a lot bigger, and it doesn't even look weird. And she's getting hotter too. I kind of want to try the attractive pills myself. Her skin has cleared up, and her lips look fuller. I can't say for sure, but she just seems way hotter in like every way."

"Ok, wow, good," Justin nodded. "We took pictures of her at the start right?"

"Ya," Cassie nodded. "I took pictures of her face from a few different angles, and then a bunch of her tits. I haven't taken any pictures since though."

"Ok," Justin said. "We should check in with her, see where she's at with it all."

"I'll call Kevin right now," Kelly said, and got up and left the room.

"Good, now then," Justin said, setting his pad aside. "What's left?" He asked, more to himself than to the girls.

"You need to handle the situation with Ms. Holloway," Liz said. "And we need to check in with Kevin and Harper, to see where they are with their long term trials. We all need to be way more secretive about giving guys the pills, and we need to suck your dick before you leave." Justin had been nodding his head as his sister spoke, checking off one box after another, and then he did a comical double take at the end of her report.

"Huh," Justin said, looking up at her in surprise.

"Well, its eleven o'clock now," Liz said. "So if you're going to be seducing Ms. Holloway at five, we should do what we need to do now, to give you time to recoup, right?"

"Uh," Justin said, staring at his sister with wide eyes. They still hadn't been in an intimate setting since the time she had ended up sucking his cock. He wanted nothing more than to take it further with her, or even just repeat that awesome experience, but hearing it from her still caught him off guard.

"Just take the big load pill," Becky said. "And we'll make you cum once or twice, and then you can still take the endurance pill for Ms. Holloway."

"Becky's right," Cassie agreed. "You probably shouldn't give her your biggest loads, or you might scare her."

"Uh, I guess," Justin said. "So, you guys, uh, want to..."

"Shut up and get that big cock out for us," Cassie said excitedly, and the others agreed. Before Justin could even respond, Becky and Cassie had their tits out. Becky jumped off the bed, and hurried over to where he was sitting, and knelt down in front of him. She began undoing his pants, and then pulling them off, while Justin watched Lindsey and Liz take their shirts off too. Becky pulled his pants down, grabbed his cock, and took it in her mouth before it even started getting hard. Liz was already on her back, with Lindsey bent over her, sucking her tits. Justin stared at his sister's gigantic awesome tits, and felt his cock quickly fill out in Becky's mouth.

Once his cock was hard, Becky leaned back a bit, taking it as deep as she could. Cassie got off the bed, and got down beside Becky. She reached out, and took the base of Justin's cock in her hand, while Becky bobbed her head up and down, slobbering on it. Justin put a hand on the back of Becky's head, and she dove down deeper, and then he brought his other hand up to Cassie's left tit, and began massaging it. When Becky came up for air, Cassie immediately took her place, taking his cock as deep as she could. None of them could really deep throat his whole cock. Liz had come the closest, and Justin was definitely eager for her to try again.

Over on the bed, Liz and Lindsey had gotten completely naked, and were making out passionately, while their hands moved all over each other's bodies. Justin watched them make out, while enjoying the feel of the double blowjob he was receiving. He could see his sister's tight pussy, glistening with wetness, and wished he could just walk over and start fucking her in front of everyone. The door opened, startling everyone for a moment, until they saw Kelly walk in.

"Well that didn't take long," Kelly laughed as she saw everyone in the room participating in some act of sex. She pulled her own shirt off, and Justin noticed that her tits were bigger than usual. They looked just as big as Liz's.

"Kelly, did you take the big tit pill again?" Justin asked, while Becky bobbed deep on his cock.

"Um, I've sort of been taking the long term big tit pill," Kelly said sheepishly. Justin frowned for a second, then looked at her tits again, and shrugged.

"Ok," he said. "Just as long as you know what you're doing. I'm hopefully going to make reverse versions of all the pills, but I don't know how long that will take, and I can't make any promises. So if you're going to take the long term dose of any of them, just know that it might be permanent."

"I know," Kelly said, climbing onto the bed and laying down beside Liz, who immediately leaned over and began playing with her huge tits. "I like them bigger. Once I took the one time pill a few times it just felt so cool. And Liz's tits are this big and she manages ok. Plus, guys seem to really like them a lot."

"Ya, they do look amazing," Justin nodded. Kelly beamed at that, and then rolled over and started making out with Liz. Lindsey crawled down until her head was between Liz's legs, and began eating her out. Justin continued watching the awesome lesbian action going on in the bed, while Becky and Cassie worked his cock together. Cassie was licking his balls, while jerking off the base of his cock, and Becky was taking the rest as deep as she could.

Liz's body began moving around a lot as Lindsey ate her out. She broke her kiss with Kelly, who quickly went down to her tits, and started sucking on them and playing with them. Justin watched with wide eyes as his sister slowly climbed the mountain. She was writhing about, with one girl on her tits and another between her legs. When Liz started cumming, she let out a long high scream, and Kelly brought her mouth to Liz's, quieting her down. Justin watched his sister's body move about sexily, with her big tits jiggling, and her tight stomach contorting. He could see her legs shaking, with Lindsey holding on tight, and then he felt his own orgasm coming on.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," Justin groaned. All three girls on the bed quickly lifted their heads and looked over. Becky kept on sucking, until she could tell it was time, and then pulled off. Just as her mouth left his cock, a thick jet of cum shot out and hit her in the eye. Becky started laughing, while jerking him off, and he fired more ropes of cum onto her. Cassie leaned down, and took his cock in her mouth, and took several ropes, and then sat back again. Justin shot a bit more onto Becky's big tits, and then it finally subsided.

"Fuck ya," Lindsey said from the bed.

"That was so hot," Kelly said, looking at all the cum in awe. "You still cum way more than Kevin. His are growing, but they're not like that yet."

"You didn't even take the big load pill, did you?" Becky said as she wiped cum out of her eye.

"No, I forgot," Justin said.

"So you just cum that much normally now?" Liz said, also looking in awe at all the cum on Becky.

"I guess so," Justin said, staring back at her.

"Liz, I think you should suck Justin's cock again," Kelly suggested. Liz looked at her in shock for a moment, but didn't say anything. Justin didn't either. He wanted that more than anything, but he was afraid to actually ask for it.

"I don't know," Liz said, but she did look over at him, staring directly at his big cock.

"Come on, you already did it once," Kelly egged her on. "And it was so hot. And he liked it so much, you both did, you told me. Just suck his cock real quick, and we can see if he cums as much as last time."

"Last time he took the big load pill," Becky reminded her. "So it won't be that much."

"It might," Kelly said. "You never know. I mean being turned on does affect it, right?"

"Ya, I think so," Justin agreed.

"Then it would be an important trial," Kelly said matter of factly. "So go suck his cock Liz, so we can see what kind of effect it has on his load." Liz looked at Justin for a moment. Neither of them said anything, but they were both thinking the same thing. She wanted it just as much as he did, she was just embarrassed. But she had already done it once, in front of everyone present, so she sighed, and got off the bed. Justin's eyes got even wider as he stared at his hot older sister as she stood above him. His eyes couldn't decide whether to look at her beautiful face, or her gigantic tits, so they bounced up and down from one to the other.

She walked over, and Becky and Cassie quickly moved aside for her. Liz knelt down, with Justin still sitting in the chair, staring nervously at her. She moved into position, and then reached out and took his cock in her hand. Justin thought her hands felt better than anyone else's. Liz, for her part, thought her brother's massive cock felt bigger and better than any other cock she had ever felt. She had been hunting for big cocks lately, and making every guy bigger with the pills, but none of them were like Justin. His cock felt enormous in her hand.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,178 Followers