Trials (Entry 04 - 06)

Story Info
Cherish continues to discover the depths of her magic.
4k words
4.5
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

---Entry 4/Trial 2/Unexpected Forecast---

Dear Gretel,

For the purpose of recording the effects of G-magic (yes, I've settled on a title for it. G-spot + magic; sounds like I'm describing a crazy virus) I'm going to try to record my findings through grade school experimentation styles, mainly controlled experiments (like lab settings), natural experiments (aka observational studies), and field experiments (real-world testing). I'm not sure which will be the most common, or if I'll tend to blend the styles together, but I'm sure you'll keep up.

It was a few nights after the first trial, where back inside the condo, the local evening weather forecast was about to come on. Out on the terrace facing the beach, my arms were outstretched, focusing on the sky putting my energies out there as much as I could. I could barely feel a connection to the elements, opening my eyes and huffing in frustration. I redoubled my efforts, adding a chant to help.

"Sea of night, stars but black, changing at a snap,

for at my hands, bearing weathered fingertips, storming at a clap!"

Stereotypical rhyming chants for spells occasionally have their use for witches, a free-form prose made up of words the witch herself must believe in and commit to, working in-tandem with a spell for a stronger effect. My eyes opened at the clap of my hands, and was rewarded by a low rumble in the distance, a miniscule boost. This weather manipulation trial was based on it being one of my poorer abilities, hypothesizing G-magic's ability to boost any kind of spell.

After my first two known, controlled experiments produced nominal-at-best results, creating small clouds on the horizon, I looked back into the condo, seeing the weatherman was speaking of clear skies and mild heat, and jeremy on his knees at the doorway, salivating at the need to speak more my language, in tongues. I gave him a look that demanded his presence, letting my open robe show off my hairless pussy. Closing the distance in quick desperation, he probed deep inside me with slow, luscious licks, the way he knew to properly build me up like before. His lips made mine quiver as I shifted us so I was facing the beach again, speaking to the air vapor, connecting with birthed clouds as part of my mind went somewhere else. My fingertips pulsed as I spoke slower.

"Seaaaa of night...starts but black...mmmm...changing at a snap. For ahhh-at my hands..bearing weathered fingertips....storming...at a clap!"

Reacting mostly to his tongue, I clapped again, and a lightning bolt struck the nearest street lamp, shocking me to wakefulness, shocking anyone watching the street as a fire started on nearby grass from the sparks. Before anyone could call a fireman, rain followed and doused the area, including the accidental fire. My rain soaked self laughed imagining how pissed the weatherman had to be at that point, and how G-magic outperformed my expectations. We fucked hard in the warm rain before I dragged him back inside, and dried off enough to write all this.

Riding (jeremy,) high on success, I knew the smarter thing to do was continue running other trials based on one of my weaker wonders. But creative juices flowing freely made up my mind for me with alternate, inevitable decision that would infectiously make up more minds.

---Entry 5/Trial 3/Triplet Play---

Dear Gretel,

As a little bit of background to Concilium, I always love to return to the televised version of it, where you have a veritably wooden actress look "intensely" at their intended victim, and suddenly the victim is an aware marionette, with all of the body complying except for the head. Amusing for entertainment purposes, and probably cuts down on screen/script time. The reality though is actually less simple and way sexier; real Concilium is in fact the application of sheer willpower upon another, but it actually takes notable effort like actually forcing your essence into a mostly-filled space.

For the average user, your face will scrunch up, your eyes will narrow or widen, a lot of your muscles will tense up, and your brain will feel some pressure from the ethereal exertion. Some even say those psychically-inclined make for the best Concilium-focused witches, which would make sense in my case as it's never been hard for me to read most people's thoughts on a basic level, before and after I alter them. But in the end, it's all for the privilege of pushing an invisible force out of you that moves like a faster molasses. And when that sticky, sweeter-than-honey invisible substance is poured into unfilled brain crevices, coated and saturated with mental magic (you know you're a fetishist when the handwriting looks off because you feel the need to write one-handed all of a sudden), it's awful hard to imagine a pair of dry panties.

Even with a specialist like myself, it isn't and won't look effortless. But once you're inside another's mind, you can feel the almost systematic chasing down of readable thoughts, access points, vulnerabilities, hacking a brain piece by piece, actually taking the mind because of course the body will follow. The victim can feel the insertion of Concilium, but most times doesn't know how to stop or ward it off, and can only follow itself down the river, being drowned, brainwashed into something blanker, a usually temporary canvas suited to a witch's design. In that way, it's a lot closer to normal hypnosis, and realistically more effective; timing and effort aside, taking a mind before the body means victim can't announce what's happening to them and potentially call out for help, much sexier to hit that sweet spot in their heads that make doing your bidding something they can practically get off to.

Success with Concilium often depends on the target; most make for easy targets that can go pretty quickly, some end up being unexpectedly resistant and require more work than others, and it's pretty sexy to watch a mind strain itself hard, only to fail into your power. Against witches that know Concilium, it can be a dangerous task since they should know how to guard it, and can quickly turn the tables applying their own in you; you better pray yours is the stronger mind at that point, but I'll get to applying it to a witch later.

Though it might be the easiest trial so far, this one has unique requirements: testing hypnosis, Concilium, and G-magic Concilium on the same kind of person. It would be just as easy to expose one person to all three, but overlapping effects could prevent more efficient results. And usually testing three different people means accounting for three different types of minds.

My solution to this dilemma? Finding as-identical-as-possible people for this trial.

Unfortunately, current sciences nor spells available to me rule out cloning, but slave jeremy had the brilliant idea of twins or triplets. And even better, his societal job of advertising executive meant he could access exactly the kind of people needed for my needs. Putting it out there that he was looking for identical triplets for a commercial, it wasn't long before an agent representing triplets got back to him, and meeting was setup.

Jenny, Jess, and Joanie were a collection of 5'8, blonde "high-school cheerleader pretty" college grads. I was introduced to them as the casting director, and it wasn't long before spells were cast, directed at each.

Interviewing them one at a time, I saw Joanie first. She was the youngest by five minutes, and I spoke to her about the role, and how we were looking for an actress that could effortlessly relax into it. Her questions about the kind of role this was and what she'd specifically be doing went unanswered as I told her to relax and pointed out how anything could help her to relax, even the strange Hanzi (Chinese character) on my left hand. I softly gripped her wrist, bringing mine up to her eye-level, gently moving it in a back-and-forth motion, telling her it would be fairly easy to make the shape of 催眠 or "cui mian" in her head if she followed the lines. Most Westerners can't or won't form a Hanzi in their heads, but it was adorable to watch her try. Gently moving the back of my hand past my face, I let her unconsciously follow the lines, shaping her thoughts before I yanked her arm gently and caught her face in my hands, deepening the trance without issue. Joanie was far from a strong-willed individual, and her level of trance under normal hypnosis was easily a 7 out of 10 without deepening.

I moved on to Jess, the middle child, using Concilium on her the moment she sat down. I caught her mid-sentence, making her feel stuck to the seat. There was almost no struggling, and more vacant spaces than most to fill as I pressed my way inside. Reading her thoughts, I could tell how vapid they all were, how bland, short, and ugly they thought I was; Jess's legs pressed together as she saw me intensely focusing on her, all of a sudden hot for short, Asian, and witchy. Compared to Joanie's trance which I clocked at around ten minutes, including an induction, deepening, and establishing triggers. When the Concilium was done working its magic, Jess took less than three minutes to get to an expected 9 out of 10.

With the aptly-designated controlled variables of hypnosis and Concilium out of the way of, I could move on to the main feature, the independent variable of G-magic boosted Concilium. As I stepped out to greet the triplets and jeremy together, it struck me again the risk I was taking experimenting like this, how easily things could go sideways with things I hadn't anticipated. Rushing so I couldn't chicken out, I triggered both Joanie and Jess, shocking the oldest Jenny as they transformed into lusty sycophants ready to physically serve up their sister to me.

Jenny struggled hard against them, trying to scream against the placed over her mouth before they forced her to the ground. jeremy immediately went to work on me, speaking "cuntish" to me with vigor. I saw Jenny trying to wriggle her way out of her siblings' grip before jeremy gave his signature then sucked on my engorged clit. Such a move took me over the precipice and I flew, or floated somewhere as my headspace changed. I tried pressing myself deeper into this state, but it felt easier to let myself go to it, feeling time or just my perception of it slow.

I stretched out my arms and felt energy start to gather around my hands. Most magic is invisible on the normal spectrum of human sight apparently, even something stronger like G-magic. Technically the G-magic Concilium was too, but to my eyes attached to an affected brain, like a shimmer of heat along a hot highway, the shape of the energy was invisibly-defined, concentrated enough that the shiny bounds of it could be seen making globular circles. Forward-thinking got me to have a camera in-place to look legit and document everything that time. I wasn't surprised the footage didn't show any signs of the magic being visible, while it remained too pronounced and tangible for me not to notice, flowing in a triangular pattern between my hands and head.

The tri-energy all gathered into a concentrated ball, carrying everything that I was thinking, focusing on what I wanted to bid of Jenny. I focused on her form running in slow motion, watching as she'd escaped being held down, pushed her sisters away and ran to escape. She was nearly out the door when the energy shot out like a laser, bouncing in multiple directions around Jenny until I saw and felt it pierce her forehead facing away from me. She'd instantly stopped in her tracks, and I could feel all my will, words and suggestions etched into the light, shooting a sensation into her brain that carried down her spine into every limb and nerve ending. All her cares went away as the sensation severed her from her own will, and all that was left was a pre-programmed automaton.

According to the footage, the headspace lasted two minutes, and by the time I was back to awareness again, I found the triplets kneeling before me, softly singing a proper hymn

"Love Cherish, and Obey" over and over.

I took them all through a few exercises dealing with humiliation via sex toys, pain threshold, and a few other things heinous things. I asked each of them if they were into such things; they of course said no. When I commanded them to do those things they more or less did, but the small details stuck out to me.

Joanie getting the normal dose resisted the most, physically fighting the suggestion to insert a peg (I'm not a big pegging fan, but vanilla people HATE them, making them perfect testing tools), visibly cringing at the slapping, pinching, and arm-twisting, and outright refused to make out with her sisters.

Jess with normal Concilium took everything I commanded. I noticed small hints that she was still in there, a twitch of a finger of the hand inserting the humiliating peg, a contracting muscle under pain, and she kissed Joanie like a mannequin would.

The baited breath I had with Jenny caught in my throat when it was her turn. Before I even began to speak to her, she'd already had the peg in her ass, a weird smile on her face. I looked at the others, then back at her, processing the difference. I didn't upload my commands into her like with regular Concilium; G-magic made the connection streaming, where it took no concentration. Just thinking something involving her like normal, and my bidding was done. I couldn't even sense the connection established between us; she was just always a proper step behind me like someone else's limbs waiting on commands from my brains.

Closing my mouth, I thought something and she stepped forward exactly where I wanted her, sounding like an enthusiastic pornstar that relished pain, moaning at twisted titties, paddling, and face-slaps. It was weirder but exhilarating to see a drop of blood roll down her smiling face from a stinging slap. I gasped at the through of how easy and willingly she'd tongue-kiss her sisters, and my thinking came true as she stepped towards her sisters a second later. She worked on Joanie the most, trying to make her like what was happening to her. There was a lot of persuasive whispering going on, but nothing made more of an impression than chanting "love Cherish, and obey," triggering Joanie to get with the program. Watching Jess, it seemed like the mere sound of the chant got her enthusiastic consent to join in too, the middle child bending instantly to tactile teasing in a frenzied way I thought she could.

Granted, I'm not into incest and familial love like this was supposed to be the real acid test, but how was I supposed to stop them when they looked so happy? The answer was I didn't; I joined in, and Jenny and me thinking on the same wavelength for a time got the trio to do whatever I wanted, taking everything in the unplanned orgy.

Needless to say, I'm calling this one a success. Granted, jeremy had to get me to a couch right after the orgy for a short nap. And I was really fortunate that I'd blown the triplet's minds hard enough where I woke up before they did, able to weakly program their minds to only remember a vigorous casting call that was worth the sustained bruises. After that trial, the giddiness of a young girl who literally thinks the world could be at her fingertips came over me, and tried a good, hearty cackle; still sucks, but I've got time to work on it.

---Entry 6/Trial 4/Beach Getaway---

Dear Gretel,

The next Friday that jeremy got off of work, he acted on the suggestion I gave him of preparing for a weekend excursion. His norm was to strip naked and collar himself, humbly presenting me with his leash, and it was fascinating see him move against a groove set in him for so long; he so wanted to remove his clothes, but the naked liberation crashed against my word, and my word, my new commands, unsurprisingly won. He made sandwiches, poured ice and drinks into the cooler, packed enough beach clothing for several days (most of it mine; I like choices), and humbly presented me with his wallet when he was finished. I took it and slapped him lightly with it on his tattooed cheek. He smiled at that, still loving the light pain sending shockwaves of pleasure, especially playfully-delivered with a leathery touch. I handed him the keys and we were on our way.

He drove us out to a fairly secluded part of the closest beach to us. It's beautiful, but rather hard to reach, especially without some levitation skill. The change of scenery wasn't really required, but I felt it essential to rid myself of distractions and give G-magic totally unfettered attention. Camp was easy to set up, and I made sure before that he got a good meal in him before we got to the beach; I would be using all that energy he consumed. I spent the early evening coquettishly disrobing from what I wore when we drove in, driving him crazy as he lay naked in the sand sporting is own tent of sorts (or shorts) while his owner showed him a body he always lusted for, and usually was allowed to please.

"Someone loving what eyes lay upon,

Love requires they do little else but fawn.

No matter the tension, no matter the desire,

Not until my words allow will your passion expire."

All of his wanting was for naught as I hit him with a spell to keep him fixed, revving desire up as high as they'd been in months. And even when I let him off the leash, knowing what a mad-man he could be, I hit him with a spell that made him sluggish, like he was moving underwater to pleasure me.

"Passion begets purpose, begets such wanton pleasure.

Yours begets wearisome, a decelerated measure."

All of this was done so he could do me with all of his vitality, yet assuming more control of his body so it wouldn't be over so quick. The build-up was long, and frustrating for both of us, holding back the result of my climax to reach this space hidden between ragged breaths. Even jeremy's signature took forever to happen, but once I felt his tired tongue make the familiar motion, I managed to slip into it so subtly, I might've missed it if I wasn't actively trying to be hyper-aware.

Without looking to cast any spell while in it, I just remained in total observation-mode. It was much like the headspace I found with the triplets, still heady and heavy, yet somehow an incredibly light; I was lost in the clear fog, but aware of things around me. I theorized it was like looking at the world through the spectrum of pure magic, more than what I saw, I felt, in my bones and skin, fingertips tingling like mini-live wires.

Till dawn, we practiced getting me to that point where I got lost in a sexual trance. Every time jeremy did one of his necessary little tricks, I hit it almost regularly, fractionating and conditioning my pussy to recognize the signs of it. And every time I emerged from the headspace, fatigue set in my head, in small doses, but the feelings of lethargy got stronger with the deeper headspaces; I'd never considered G-magic might have a drawback of any kind to it, but that seems like a big one. It definitely takes it up a few notches in the risk-reward department, and makes me laugh that the kryptonite to G-magic could be too much of a good thing.

The longest time I could remember spending in that trance was at best guess 20 minutes. What I can remember is reacting to jeremy strongly, tweaking his nipples with my electric fingers in response. Either I pushed him or he leapt off me and violently came while falling into the sand, still screaming and pumping after he landed; I'd wondered if the magical chastity block I kept him in was broken just because my spell efforts felt pushed to their limits. I stood looking at him, and looking at the world anew around me. Not the brightness a newborn might expect, but newness none-the-less. The bonfire near us, I extended my hand out towards it and used the other to brush my clit with one finger lightly, and like the highest setting of a stovetop flame, that fire grew, way past my own height. I felt the connection to the fire, and sweat pouring down my body.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12